View Full Version : (video)me benching two plates and my friend.special request for opethdrums

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 06:58 PM
i did this today when im still sick and have no power. i was going to do it once but i was like **** it i wanna stick it to some of the haters so i did it 5 times ass u can see on the last 1 i wasnt struggling so i could have easily did it 4 or 5 more times. and my 135pounds friend also did 2 plates as u can see he did it twice. and before i turned on the video he did it once. and i havnt done 2 plates in 2 years. :eek:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jhLiTaOoU7U"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jhLiTaOoU7U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 06:59 PM
like i said before im not going to lie about things if i say them theres no ****IN POINT!!!!!! :eek:

opethdrums
04-06-2006, 07:28 PM
aww shiiit. damn you are strong as a mother****er. so is your friend wtf man :confused: i guess i owe you some points

opethdrums
04-06-2006, 07:33 PM
how do i see how many points i have to donate

LightsOut Le
04-06-2006, 07:36 PM
wait....

how much did you actually bench??? 135??

and how much you weigh again?

Undefeated
04-06-2006, 07:58 PM
This guys a monster.. Ni99as who talk **** he would lay your ass out in real life. True story!

haha good **** man.

FeelTheA-Force
04-06-2006, 08:09 PM
what is 2 plates what weights are those?????

6OVER6LORD6
04-06-2006, 08:09 PM
true story.............

I could see your pecker in that video

FeelTheA-Force
04-06-2006, 08:15 PM
your friend has poor technique. that bar is 25kg alone. so what were the weight discs??????

ferocity
04-06-2006, 08:18 PM
I don't know how much that was but must have been heavy cause your friend was strugally a alot. I thought he was going to break his back.

opethdrums
04-06-2006, 08:19 PM
im assuming its a 45lb bar with an extra 180 pounds on it

FeelTheA-Force
04-06-2006, 08:31 PM
im assuming its a 45lb bar with an extra 180 pounds on it

hmmmmmmmmmmm its actually 2 plates i guess its

20kg - bar

and 20kg per disk

Kid Achilles
04-06-2006, 08:46 PM
That was nice. You bounced the bar off of your chest, especially in those last few reps, but the weight came up easily from the begining so I doubt your press would be much less if you used perfect form and a more controlled descent.

My bench was never great for my weight, and I haven't really benched in years myself, so I take my hat off to you.

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 08:49 PM
wait....

how much did you actually bench??? 135??

and how much you weigh again?

u mean 225. and i weigh like 160 right now and my friend weighs 135

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 08:49 PM
what is 2 plates what weights are those?????

225pounds. pretty light but some of ya'll told me to do two plates

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 08:50 PM
I don't know how much that was but must have been heavy cause your friend was strugally a alot. I thought he was going to break his back.

if u can bench 225 weighing 135 twice. then u will be the man also :)

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 08:51 PM
That was nice. You bounced the bar off of your chest, especially in those last few reps, but the weight came up easily from the begining so I doubt your press would be much less if you used perfect form and a more controlled descent.

My bench was never great for my weight, and I haven't really benched in years myself, so I take my hat off to you.

i would have let it stay on my chest for a whole sec. yes a whole sec. but im still sick as hell and my power isnt nowhere as it used to be. so i was afraid of my muscles giving out on me like in boxing today

ferocity
04-06-2006, 08:53 PM
if u can bench 225 weighing 135 twice. then u will be the man also :)

Yeah, but you helped him lift the bar :confused: that's cheating :boxing:

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 08:55 PM

u tell that to the guy that has the world record in bench press in which the spotter helped him lift it. and they r the strictest judges and of course there going to be judging hard cause its a ****in world record :eek: try again :rolleyes:

Kid Achilles
04-06-2006, 08:56 PM
You need to watch out lifting weights and sparring when your sick. You should give it a rest for a few days or you'll never get better. :eek:

paul750
04-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Whats this supposed to prove? whats next, mystikal goes shopping, or mystikal eats a dinner? lol

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 08:59 PM
You need to watch out lifting weights and sparring when your sick. You should give it a rest for a few days or you'll never get better. :eek:

yeah i know. i dont lift weights though i did it jus to prove a point. my friend is the 1 thats always in the gym. pretty funny huh. and i want to give it a rest but i'll feel that im not giving it my all if i dont go to boxing

Kid Achilles
04-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Now you should definitely post a long ten minute video of you buying groceries and then eating dinner just to spite Paul.

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Whats this supposed to prove? whats next, mystikal goes shopping, or mystikal eats a dinner? lol

no in another thread on of the members had a huuuuuuuuuuuuge argument that i couldnt bench 2 plates and i mean a huuuuuuuuuge argument,cause i told him when i was 17 weighing 150 that i can bench 300 but he didnt believe me so i told him i would put it on tape so he will believe me. thats why i put special request :D but weight r still EVIL!!!!! :firedevil

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Now you should definitely post a long ten minute video of you buying groceries and then eating dinner just to spite Paul.

AHAHAHA. yeah that would be funny r me talkin to a girl tryin to get her number at the movies :)

IAMTHEGREATEST
04-06-2006, 10:11 PM
that was nice, i can do the same thing! you got some skills and abilitys man but what can you really do, it seems like everypost you post somthing was wrong, your sick, your coach said go easy, etc.... I wanna see somthing inresting if anything at all doog, like an actual fight from you, when you goin get in the ring and SHOW ALL YOUR SKILLZ!

And yo what kinda phone is that i wanna try and post my **** up!

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 10:19 PM
that was nice, i can do the same thing! you got some skills and abilitys man but what can you really do, it seems like everypost you post somthing was wrong, your sick, your coach said go easy, etc.... I wanna see somthing inresting if anything at all doog, like an actual fight from you, when you goin get in the ring and SHOW ALL YOUR SKILLZ!

And yo what kinda phone is that i wanna try and post my **** up!

this is my phonehttp://www.phonescoop.com/articles/review_sam_t809/index.php?p=o2&g=body&h=dsc02921 http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/review_sam_t809/index.php?p=o2&g=body&h=dsc02925
http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/review_sam_t809/index.php?p=o2&g=body&h=dsc02908

and i cant help it if my coach tell me to go easy on the guy and if i get sick. but the ironic thing is that my coach was going to have me spar at another gym but i declined cause i was sick :o i'll be damned of i get my ass handed to me at another person gym. but next week hopefully im better*fingers crossed* and i will spar at other gyms cause my coach already told me and u will see what i really got ;)

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 10:21 PM
my phone is razor size but mine is a tiny bit bigger in thickness. but its smaller in length then it. sooooooooo **** the razor :mad:

-Jay-
04-06-2006, 10:26 PM
^^^ This guys is a beast, infact **** this, I'm gunna start lifting again :) Not quite that though.

Kid Achilles
04-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Yeah Myst has some real strength. 225 for five reps (and he could have pushed out more for sure if he wasn't sick and didn't want to strain himself) after not training for 2 years is seriously impressive. You could probably bench 350-400 pounds at that bodyweight if you ever wanted to commit yourself to it.

As far as you fighting without holding back any, that would be great to see. It's obvious you are at a psychological disadvantage when you're told to go easy and the other guy is not holding back himself. I'm looking forward to seeing you spar this guy from the other gym to the best of your ability.

Verstyle
04-06-2006, 10:32 PM
^^^ This guys is a beast, infact **** this, I'm gunna start lifting again :) Not quite that though.

who my friend :)

opethdrums
04-07-2006, 03:53 PM
ive had my best workouts when im sick.. like when you have a fever and you always feel cold. well you know you won't feel yourself overheating so you put on a sweatsuit and go workout in the sun for 12 rounds. it didnt kill meeee. i only took a leap in my level of conditioning

mayweather
04-07-2006, 03:57 PM
haha mystykal. in another thread today you said that you dont bench because it makes you slower. haha fool

Verstyle
04-07-2006, 04:12 PM
haha mystykal. in another thread today you said that you dont bench because it makes you slower. haha fool

actually your the FOOL. i did it to make a point cause some ppl did nt believe i can bench 2 plates. i havnt done 2 plates in 3 years. it was jus to make a point to me weights r still the devil :firedevil to me

supaduck
04-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Youre very strong for a guy your size, like my grandad. I hope I turn out that strong when im your age.

Mick Hucknall
04-07-2006, 04:34 PM
ive had my best workouts when im sick.. like when you have a fever and you always feel cold. well you know you won't feel yourself overheating so you put on a sweatsuit and go workout in the sun for 12 rounds. it didnt kill meeee. i only took a leap in my level of conditioning

whos that guy in your sig???

Verstyle
04-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah Myst has some real strength. 225 for five reps (and he could have pushed out more for sure if he wasn't sick and didn't want to strain himself) after not training for 2 years is seriously impressive. You could probably bench 350-400 pounds at that bodyweight if you ever wanted to commit yourself to it.

As far as you fighting without holding back any, that would be great to see. It's obvious you are at a psychological disadvantage when you're told to go easy and the other guy is not holding back himself. I'm looking forward to seeing you spar this guy from the other gym to the best of your ability.

my goal in high school was benching 400 but i decided to stop after high school pretty much.my friend and i went on a cruise in 2003 a year after i grad. from high school and i put up 300 with ease. sorta like i was reping the 225.not even in h.s. i wasnt committed to bench even though we had to do it in h.s athletics,now if i was committed then i dont know.but in 11th grade when i weighed between 138 and 142 my max was 280. alittle commentment there :D

opethdrums
04-07-2006, 09:46 PM
whos that guy in your sig???

thats me. i look like a bad mother****er huh :)

Southpaw16
04-08-2006, 11:22 PM

That is not cheating.

Mick Hucknall
04-09-2006, 08:27 AM
Your one hell of a strong guy Mystyal but just remember to stay away from that **** and get back to posting vids of sparring sessions cause i quite like watching you spar you quite the athlete

supaduck
04-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Yeah 220 for a 150 pound man is impressive, regardless of whether he does weights or not.

IAMTHEGREATEST
04-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Mys what divison do you plan on boxing in amateurs, pros?

Verstyle
04-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Mys what divison do you plan on boxing in amateurs, pros?

147 i should be able to get that low