View Full Version : Is Kid Achilles Really A White Supremist?

smasher
04-03-2006, 08:13 PM
See previous thread.

dansweeney
04-03-2006, 08:16 PM
See previous thread.

that ****in guy in your sig looks like a retarded white supremacist

Yogi
04-03-2006, 08:57 PM

Dan, we try not to bring negative attention to the way Smasher, uh...looks. The first step for him is to put his photo up on a forum like this one, and then hopefully the next step will actually be him frequenting public places beyond what lays right outside of his shed...

Try to go easy on him, would ya?

P.S. You're looking perferctly fine today, Smasher, and as normal as always except for one minor detail...Have you lost weight?

blockhead
04-03-2006, 09:56 PM
that guy in his sig is a character from one of the funniest shows i have ever seen.

smasher
04-04-2006, 12:02 AM
...Have you lost weight?
Thank you for noticing. I switched from Chicken Chips to Ketchup flavoured and have switched from cheeseburgers to fried baloney. I'm trying to fit into my green bastard suit....

dansweeney
04-04-2006, 12:12 AM
Thank you for noticing. I switched from Chicken Chips to Ketchup flavoured and have switched from cheeseburgers to fried baloney. I'm trying to fit into my green bastard suit....

your one strange mother****er.

sleazyfellow
04-04-2006, 12:22 AM
that thread and top 10 is a joke, its to get butterfly mad i beleive cause idk many who dont have louis r ali in the top 5 at least, they r my top two...he just put all white fighters to make it even stupider...max bear top 10?? what a joke

GunStar
04-04-2006, 12:22 AM
See previous thread.I've always said he only nut-hug white fighters. I think he might be one.

tommyhearns804
04-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Kid Achllies is a racist.Just because he likes Ali a little doesn't mean he isn't a racist.Alot of racist whites like Ali.Ali was a clown...he did anything he could to get white people to like him..
Just read some other post Kid Achillies has made.He always puts white fighers over black ones no matter how bad the white fighter might be.He is kind of funny.Kid has no real friends.This forum is all he has.Funny but i put him on ignore.I can't take racial stupidity any longer.

Dempsey 1919
04-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Kid Achllies is a racist.Just because he likes Ali a little doesn't mean he isn't a racist.Alot of racist whites like Ali.Ali was a clown...he did anything he could to get white people to like him..
Just read some other post Kid Achillies has made.He always puts white fighers over black ones no matter how bad the white fighter might be.He is kind of funny.Kid has no real friends.This forum is all he has.Funny but i put him on ignore.I can't take racial stupidity any longer.

he may be a little biased, but he's definetely not racist. this thread was originally a joke to piss me off. he didn't mean it, trust me. :cool:

Da Iceman
04-05-2006, 11:36 PM
i guess you must be hating yourself right now.

Yaman
04-06-2006, 08:46 AM
See previous thread.

No, but i think you're a 40 year old white perv and the second biggest morron on this forum.

*Waits for smasher to post his pictures of little children off www.******s.com after he was done jacking off to it*

smasher
04-06-2006, 09:10 AM
No, but i think you're a 40 year old white perv and the second biggest morron
The biggest moron would have to be your fat ***** whore of a mother who was too stupid to figure out how to unravel a coat hanger and jam it up her skanky cunt and abort you sparing the world another ****in' crack head welfare drain on society.

Yaman
04-06-2006, 09:21 AM
The biggest moron would have to be your fat ***** whore of a mother who was too stupid to figure out how to unravel a coat hanger and jam it up her skanky cunt and abort you sparing the world another ****in' crack head welfare drain on society.

Gettin a little pissed arent we asher? :D
You're the one to talk about my mother when your wife is a filthy slut who ****s with everybody including your dog. That fat ***** loves me man.

smasher
04-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Gettin a little pissed arent we asher? :D
You're the one to talk about my mother when your wife is a filthy slut who ****s with everybody including your dog. That fat ***** loves me man.
Do society a favour you coward ******. Head over to Iraq and take a bullet and spare a decent soldier *****. Let the Iraqis do to you what your fat ugly ***** momma should have...

Yaman
04-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Do society a favour you coward ******. Head over to Iraq and take a bullet and spare a decent soldier *****. Let the Iraqis do to you what your fat ugly ***** momma should have...

Lol this guy takes the net so serious, i love it! :D
Well you should go to Iraq, there are a lot of children there and you love children remember? 40 year old white perv with an ugly ass wife who i ****ed a lot of times...she loves me, but i dont like ****ing whores like her.

smasher
04-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Lol this guy takes the net so serious, i love it! :D
Well you should go to Iraq, there are a lot of children there and you love children remember? 40 year old white perv with an ugly ass wife who i ****ed a lot of times...she loves me, but i dont like ****ing whores like her.
You're out of smack coward. Same useless **** from a welfare draining, project living, life loser. Sign up for Iraq ***** Wimp ****** and take a bullet instead of a decent soldier. Maybe then they can drag your bullet ridden corpse through the streets and use your pea brained brillo head as a soccer ball...

Yaman
04-06-2006, 10:15 AM
You're out of smack coward. Same useless **** from a welfare draining, project living, life loser. Sign up for Iraq ***** Wimp ****** and take a bullet instead of a decent soldier. Maybe then they can drag your bullet ridden corpse through the streets and use your pea brained brillo head as a soccer ball...

Ha....ha. You're so sad. You try so hard, but you only make me laugh and scare me with your ***getry obsession. Maybe one day you wont have your head shoved up your ass so deep and realise that child ponography is WRONG. You perv.

Im done with owning you. Go find a life out of the internet.

smasher
04-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Go find a life out of the internet.
You have the brain capacity of a ****in' retarded spider monkey. Send your fat ***** momma back out to work the street corner before the projects slum landlord turns off your heat and water. Maybe momma can find you a new Daddy like the crakhead pimp that beat the **** out of her then raped her and got her knocked up with you. Take a bullet or jump off the balconey of your ghetto rat's nest. Your loser life won't get any better.

RockyMarcianofan00
04-06-2006, 03:34 PM
yea me and kid achilles are big racists you know it !!!

The_One77
04-06-2006, 03:48 PM
haha gotta luv boxingscene :D

Frazier's 15th round
04-06-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm not racist, I just don't like that half-breed monkey Ali.

Dempsey 1919
04-06-2006, 06:26 PM
I'm not racist, I just don't like that half-breed monkey Ali.

ernie, of course you don't like him, cause ali pummeled you in submission in the astrodome in 1967 and all you heard was "what's my name?" lol! :D :D

this is a picture of ali punishing frazier15thround (aka ernie terrell).

http://www.josportsinc.com/item_images/1086457192.jpg

Frazier's 15th round
04-06-2006, 06:31 PM
I like this picture better:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/940000/images/_942161_1963ali300.jpg

Dempsey 1919
04-06-2006, 06:34 PM
frazier15thround is on the right, my boy ali is on the left.

http://www.josportsinc.com/item_images/1086540531.jpg

Yogi
04-06-2006, 06:35 PM
:rolleyes:

Frazier's 15th round
04-06-2006, 06:47 PM
http://www.authenticsportscollectibles.com/store/images/yhst-4817687672268_1842_212921851%5B1%5D.jpg

The correct scorecard for that fight is 15-0 Frazier.

Yogi
04-06-2006, 06:52 PM

I had it 14-1 for Frazier, but with six 10-8 rounds for him, two 10-7 rounds, and two 10-6 rounds...Where's my calculator?

Oh, I don't know exactly, but it was something like 149-63 under the ten point must system.

Dempsey 1919
04-06-2006, 07:31 PM
http://www.authenticsportscollectibles.com/store/images/yhst-4817687672268_1842_212921851%5B1%5D.jpg

http://www.josportsinc.com/item_images/1086535793.jpg

The correct scorecard for this fight is 15-0 Ali. :D

frazier15thround, uh, i mean ernie terrel didn't have a chance. :D

Yaman
04-07-2006, 08:57 PM
smasher is banned LMAO!

Thats his fault. He tried to provoke me in every single thread and got his ass banned. Im very happy about that. I OWNED him in the end.

Dempsey 1919
04-07-2006, 09:04 PM
smasher is banned LMAO!

Thats his fault. He tried to provoke me in every single thread and got his ass banned. Im very happy about that.

What a *** he was.

you did kind of provoke him, though.

Yaman
04-07-2006, 09:07 PM
you did kind of provoke him, though.

Only him. Look at how many people HE insulted. He was calling everybody a ****** around here.

Dempsey 1919
04-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Only him. Look at how many people HE insulted. He was calling everybody a ****** around here.

he was cool with me. ;)

SABBATH
04-08-2006, 11:20 AM

he must have been perceptive..he only called you ****** haha lol :)

Kid Achilles
04-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Okay let's play the "let's stop posting here and bumping this to the top or better yet delete this thread right now because it makes Kid Achilles look like a neo-nazi" game!

Rockin'
04-08-2006, 12:10 PM
The Kid is cool with me. If he said something that you didnt like then you probably had it coming to you. Kid Achilles has always been proper, respectfull and knowledgable on this site. So any problem that you may have with him I would say is actually a problem that you have with in yourself.

Long Live Kid Achilles!!!!!
Rockin' :boxing:

Kid Achilles
04-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Ha ha, thanks Rockin.

This thread is in response to a joke post where I named all white fighters in my top ten heavyweight listing. I was being blatantly sarcastic as a few posters had been accusing me of nuthugging white fighters like Wladimir Klitschko and Rocky Marciano.

Rockin'
04-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Chuck Wepner and Jerry Quarry were not the slickest, most stylistic and greatest fighters of all time? Who is in charge of this site, we need to talk.

Rockin' :boxing:

SABBATH
04-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Okay let's play the "let's stop posting here and bumping this to the top or better yet delete this thread right now because it makes Kid Achilles look like a neo-nazi" game!

you mean the kid doesn't have red laces in his doc martins? ;)

The Raging Bull
04-09-2006, 04:36 PM
that guy is a spaz

:boxing:

Stiv Rex
04-11-2006, 12:22 PM
why is there always this racist **** in these forums? any institutional or governmental racism in america is a dead issue. if it happens, the penalties are severe enough that they work as a deterrent. when it comes to individuals there is not much you can do. people will think what they want, but if they DO something then its their ass.
ANYONE IN AMERICA WHO CRIES ABOUT RACISM WITHOUT A SPECIFIC INSTANCE THAT HAPPENED TO THEM IS NOT DOING ANYTHING TO MAKE ANY ****ING THING BETTER. you only perpetuate the problem when you moan about racism. then you get backlashes and kneejerk reactions, you get the govt. bending over to kiss the ass of anyone who feels theyve been offended.
listen, if someone does something to you that is racist, do what you have to do. if they are a civil servant then theyre ****ed. if they are a coworker then theyre ****ed. if its a stranger on the street then do what you have to do to resolve it. call the cops, kick their ass, ignore it, DEAL WITH IT. there always gonna be a little of it, no matter what.
so give it a ****ing rest, this site is for boxing.

by the way, i didnt even bother reading any of the replies in this thread, whats the point?