View Full Version : Was Ali really a top ten heavyweight?

Kid Achilles
04-03-2006, 08:04 PM
I have a hard time really finding a place for Ali in my top ten list. Here's what it looks like so far.

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

What do you think Butterfly, is it a good one? I have Ali somewhere in my top twenty, so don't worry it's not like I've forgotten about him!

Yogi
04-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Nat?

You're alive!!

RockyMarcianofan00
04-03-2006, 08:13 PM
I think the list is good on some of its fighters
its got alot of good old school fighters but i know others will disagree

it needs alittle editing

you should put joe louis in there somewhere

Pubcrawl
04-03-2006, 08:16 PM
i disagree with a couple of your selections (mainly baer and burns) but i respect your opinion and that you are not as ignorant as some as the people who post here. my top 10 heavyweights would look like this
1.Joe Louis
2.Jack Dempsey
3.Muhammad Ali
4.Rocky Marciano
5.Gene Tunney
6.Jim Jeffries
7.George Foreman
8.Joe Frazier
9.Larry Holmes
10.Jack Johnson

Piggu
04-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Yes. Yes he was.

Yogi
04-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Well, apparently Nat hasn't risen from the dead because he at least had black heavyweights like Johnson (#1), Louis (#6), and Langford (#7) amongst his top ten...

Still a good list though, Kid. :o

TheHoff'sGhost
04-03-2006, 08:20 PM
my top 10

ali
louis
foreman
marciano
dempsey
jeffries
tunney
liston
frazier
holmes

Yogi
04-03-2006, 08:25 PM
My top ten;

1. James Jeffries
2. Peter Jackson
3. John L. Sullivan
4. Bob Fitzsimmons
5. James Corbett
7. Tom Sharkey
8. Joe Choynski
9. Frank Slavin
10. Gus Ruhlin & Peter Maher (tied)

As you can see, I don't think any fighter from the 1900's on can fight worth a lick!

Kid Achilles
04-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Yogi I'm lovin' that list.

Still, I'm not sure if even those guys could hang with...

http://members.tripod.com/Barry_Stone/images/Greek_Boxers.JPG

Yogi
04-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Oh ****...those guys are fighting BEASTS, and yes, I'm afraid I'll have to agree with you on their near-invincibility...

Still, I wonder if either of those could have beaten the great, Onomastos of Smyrna?

Yogi
04-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Ok, after some quick calculations, Muhammad Ali would place in the 48,937th spot on my list of all-time heavyweights...Can't rank him any higher than that, though.

Kid Achilles
04-03-2006, 08:53 PM
I have him a little lower, but I also included every light heavyweight in history and the middleweights who I think would have had a shot against him (roughly 80% of them).

Yogi
04-03-2006, 09:08 PM
I have him a little lower, but I also included every light heavyweight in history and the middleweights who I think would have had a shot against him (roughly 80% of them).

Oh, good point with bringing up the smaller weight classes, because I agree...And to take it a step farther, for the life of me can not see how Ali could possibly deal with the amazing speed of a strawweight like Thornburifarm Vorosinghakimhae Chor Singwangchanetrnoi of Thailand without finding himself knocked dizzy 30 seconds into the very first round and getting himself counted out because of it.

Does the 34,860,693th spot sound about right for Ali?

Wait, Thailand's population multiplies that number by quite a bit, so scratch that.

Dempsey 1919
04-03-2006, 10:10 PM
I have a hard time really finding a place for Ali in my top ten list. Here's what it looks like so far.

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

What do you think Butterfly, is it a good one? I have Ali somewhere in my top twenty, so don't worry it's not like I've forgotten about him!

why the **** would anyone be so stupid to ask if ali was a top ten hw? here's an even better question. why would any idiot say that marciano is a top ten hw, when he wasn't a hw and he never fought any hw's and the fact that marciano is a piece of trash!

i bet this fool who started this thread has marciano over ali. better yet i bet every other racist white has marciano over ali. not only is ali a top ten hw of all-time, but he is the best period! ali crushed legends! he was able to win the title at 36 when most fighters are done at 22(most people claim that tyson wasn't in his prime when he fought bruno the first time or douglass).

for the retards who say louis was better. louis was pathetic! louis' entire career consisted of him beating up on small, glass chin bums, and big, slow-moving glass chin bums. for those who say rocky friggin' marciano is better, then you are more retarded than the louis fans. rocky's chin is overrated. he wasn't fast on his feet. and his power was only good enough to knock out the bums he fought during his career. while ali has a granite chin, is very fast, and has good, underrated power(how else would he have a 62% ko percentage). let me see, great chin, great speed, and underrated power versus overrated chin, poor speed, and power only good enough to knock out a bunch of second-rate white fighters? hmmm, which one would you pick.

who else are you gonna say is better than ali? liston? ha! liston got his butt handed to him two times so enough said. who else, foreman? prime foreman was ko'd by an old ali, so imagine what a young one would do to him. holmes? holmes was a poor man's version of ali and his only claim to fame is being the only one to stop an old, decrepit ali, but the corner through in the towel, ali wanted to continue. holmes doesn't have the chin, speed, or physical strength that ali has. who else? tyson? buster douglass used a simple stick-and-move and beat him. tyson couldn't handle douglass' nor holyfield's punching power, so ali, who punches way harder than both these cats would hurt tyson even more if they ever fought. who now? dempsey? dempsey was picked apart and stunned continuously by gene freaking tunney a light heavyweight. a big, strong hw like ali would have murdered dempsey. who else? lennox lewis? don't make me laugh. the guy moves like a statue compared to ali. lewis' weak chin would succumb to ali's accumulative blows in a matter of 8 or 9 rounds. who now? johnson? johnson's has a very poor chin and is flatfooted. ali would pick him apart and ko him in the mid rounds. who else? frazier? frazier's best win was his first fight against a lay-off riden, slower ali. a fight ali fought like an idiot in! ali didn't train that much for the fight cause he thought frazier was a bumb. not only that, but even in the first quarry fight it was evident that ali's footspeed went bye-bye. but put in front of frazier the tiger that pulverized cleveland williams in '66, and you've got frazier dizzy and confuzed, ahahaha!! :D

after those fighters i just named, no one else is really worth mentioning. many people say that "oh, well frazier and norton beat ali in his prime" and the fact is that nobody beat or floored a prime ali. ali knocks out any stick-and-mover with ease, embarrasses and knocks out any slugger with ease, and usually catches most swarmers and knocks them out. there is no one style that ali in his absolute prime would have that much trouble with.

what a dumb thread! :boxing:

blockhead
04-03-2006, 10:25 PM
why the **** would anyone be so stupid to ask if ali was a top ten hw? here's an even better question. why would any idiot say that marciano is a top ten hw, when he wasn't a hw and he never fought any hw's and the fact that marciano is a piece of trash!

i bet this fool who started this thread has marciano over ali. better yet i bet every other racist white has marciano over ali. not only is ali a top ten hw of all-time, but he is the best period! ali crushed legends! he was able to win the title at 36 when most fighters are done at 22(most people claim that tyson wasn't in his prime when he fought bruno the first time or douglass).

for the retards who say louis was better. louis was pathetic! louis' entire career consisted of him beating up on small, glass chin bums, and big, slow-moving glass chin bums. for those who say rocky friggin' marciano is better, then you are more retarded than the louis fans. rocky's chin is overrated. he wasn't fast on his feet. and his power was only good enough to knock out the bums he fought during his career. while ali has a granite chin, is very fast, and has good, underrated power(how else would he have a 62% ko percentage). let me see, great chin, great speed, and underrated power versus overrated chin, poor speed, and power only good enough to knock out a bunch of second-rate white fighters? hmmm, which one would you pick.

who else are you gonna say is better than ali? liston? ha! liston got his butt handed to him two times so enough said. who else, foreman? prime foreman was ko'd by an old ali, so imagine what a young one would do to him. holmes? holmes was a poor man's version of ali and his only claim to fame is being the only one to stop an old, decrepit ali, but the corner through in the towel, ali wanted to continue. holmes doesn't have the chin, speed, or physical strength that ali has. who else? tyson? buster douglass used a simple stick-and-move and beat him. tyson couldn't handle douglass' nor holyfield's punching power, so ali, who punches way harder than both these cats would hurt tyson even more if they ever fought. who now? dempsey? dempsey was picked apart and stunned continuously by gene freaking tunney a light heavyweight. a big, strong hw like ali would have murdered dempsey. who else? lennox lewis? don't make me laugh. the guy moves like a statue compared to ali. lewis' weak chin would succumb to ali's accumulative blows in a matter of 8 or 9 rounds. who now? johnson? johnson's has a very poor chin and is flatfooted. ali would pick him apart and ko him in the mid rounds. who else? frazier? frazier's best win was his first fight against a lay-off riden, slower ali. a fight ali fought like an idiot in! ali didn't train that much for the fight cause he thought frazier was a bumb. not only that, but even in the first quarry fight it was evident that ali's footspeed went bye-bye. but put in front of frazier the tiger that pulverized cleveland williams in '66, and you've got frazier dizzy and confuzed, ahahaha!! :D

after those fighters i just named, no one else is really worth mentioning. many people say that "oh, well frazier and norton beat ali in his prime" and the fact is that nobody beat or floored a prime ali. ali knocks out any stick-and-mover with ease, embarrasses and knocks out any slugger with ease, and usually catches most swarmers and knocks them out. there is no one style that ali in his absolute prime would have that much trouble with.

i think youve been punked jackass. :D

sleazyfellow
04-03-2006, 10:49 PM
not having ali or louis in the top 2 is whack, but i know who ur trying to get mad...lol

Dempsey1238
04-03-2006, 10:54 PM
I never saw a bigger bum than Liston imo.

He just handed the title to Ali with out fighting, and than lost his contact lens in the rematch and got counted out trying to find them. :D

And Frazier, Wow, talk about over rated. The guy had one good eye, and one good hand, the left. You know his plan, thown the left hook and hope it lands, I cant belive Ali would lose to such a one handed fighter.

Than we have I 2 tired Foreman, who gets gas after punching after 3 rounds. :D

And glass jaw Ken Norton. Yep they are all bums.

my top ten are

Jack Johnson
Jim Jeffies
Jim Corbett
Bob Fitzimsons
Jack Dempsey
Joe Louis
Max Schmling
Tommy Burns
Rocky Marciano
Ezzard Charles

The Noose
04-03-2006, 10:55 PM
LMFAO!

Butterflys response was perfect. lol

This could be regarded as entrapment.

GreatBoxer82
04-03-2006, 10:56 PM

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

Seems very WHITE!

blockhead
04-03-2006, 10:58 PM
LMFAO!

Butterflys response was perfect. lol

This could be regarded as entrapment.
yup, i still cant believe that fruitcake fell for it so easily.

The Noose
04-03-2006, 11:02 PM
yup, i still cant believe that fruitcake fell for it so easily.

Butterfly is very sensitive wen it comes to Ali. And Ali's family. And Alis singing career. And Alis opponents.

He seems to hate Louis and Rocky because they are regarded as the most likely threats to Alis status as greatest ever heavyweight.

blockhead
04-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Butterfly is very sensitive wen it comes to Ali. And Ali's family. And Alis singing career. And Alis opponents.

He seems to hate Louis and Rocky because they are regarded as the most likely threats to Alis status as greatest ever heavyweight.
buttfly is also very sensitive to the smell of ali's fumunda cheese.

Verstyle
04-03-2006, 11:16 PM
its my turn to set him up in a trap! :D :D :D

Dempsey 1919
04-03-2006, 11:22 PM
ya'll are not funny! :mad:

Kid Achilles
04-04-2006, 12:11 AM
http://www.senecacounty.com/parks/BlacksmithDedication/caught-fish.jpg

GunStar
04-04-2006, 12:19 AM

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

What do you think Butterfly, is it a good one? I have Ali somewhere in my top twenty, so don't worry it's not like I've forgotten about him!Lol, thanks for proving my point.

GunStar
04-04-2006, 12:21 AM
My top ten;

1. James Jeffries
2. Peter Jackson
3. John L. Sullivan
4. Bob Fitzsimmons
5. James Corbett
7. Tom Sharkey
8. Joe Choynski
9. Frank Slavin

As you can see, I don't think any fighter from the 1900's on can fight worth a lick!This is almost has bad as kids. :eek:

Verstyle
04-04-2006, 12:22 AM
i bet butterly almost prove him monitor and keyboard after reading that top 10 list. guess its back to best buy for the 5th time for him

Kid Achilles
04-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Oh no! Looks like Gunstar wandered in at the wrong time and caught me red handed!

SuzieQ49
04-04-2006, 02:10 AM

youve been punked!

hahhahhahhahah thanx for that long laugh, i almost pissed myself i was laughing so hard after reading butterflys post

The Noose
04-04-2006, 02:27 AM

who else are you gonna say is better than ali? liston? ha! liston got his butt handed to him two times so enough said. who else, foreman? prime foreman was ko'd by an old ali, so imagine what a young one would do to him. holmes? holmes was a poor man's version of ali and his only claim to fame is being the only one to stop an old, decrepit ali, but the corner through in the towel, ali wanted to continue. holmes doesn't have the chin :eek: , speed, or physical strength that ali has. who else? tyson? buster douglass used a simple stick-and-move and beat him. tyson couldn't handle douglass' nor holyfield's punching power, so ali, who punches way harder than both these cats would hurt tyson even more if they ever fought. who now? dempsey? dempsey was picked apart and stunned continuously by gene freaking tunney a light heavyweight. a big, strong hw like ali would have murdered dempsey. who else? lennox lewis? don't make me laugh. the guy moves like a statue compared to ali. lewis' weak chin would succumb to ali's accumulative blows in a matter of 8 or 9 rounds. who now? johnson? johnson's has a very poor chin and is flatfooted. ali would pick him apart and ko him in the mid rounds. who else? frazier? frazier's best win was his first fight against a lay-off riden, slower ali. a fight ali fought like an idiot in! ali didn't train that much for the fight cause he thought frazier was a bumb. not only that, but even in the first quarry fight it was evident that ali's footspeed went bye-bye. but put in front of frazier the tiger that pulverized cleveland williams in '66, and you've got frazier dizzy and confuzed, ahahaha!! :D

One of the best posts ever. It will haunt Butterfly forever.

But seriously, some of the stuff u said was ****ed up:

Marciano wasnt a heavywieght??? And he never fought heavywieghts?? :confused:
He was a piece of trash.

Anyone who rates Marciano over Ali is racist! LMAO!

And Ali had a granite chin....of course he did.

I wonder if he rates ANY other heavyweight in the history of the sport?

I will never be able to take his opinion seriously again.

Sorry Butterfly.

mokele
04-04-2006, 06:19 AM

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

How could you leave off Fat Willie Meehan??!! I'm mortified! He beat Dempsey twice and on 2 other occasions held Dempsey to a draw. ;) The stout young man was good I tell ya'! :D

Da Iceman
04-04-2006, 08:33 AM

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

have you lost yo natural mind. where the **** is louis you put corbet, fitzsimmons, and sharkey over louis, louis beat sharkey and those other two he could manhandle easily. i think ive lost respect for you. i dont even care if you have rocky on it just put louis in your top ten.

Yaman
04-04-2006, 08:36 AM
I think some are still forgetting the joke of this thread. That was really funny with all the white HWs in the top 10 lmao. Perfectly timed to piss Butterfly off.

I don't hate you Butterfly, but some of the stuff you say is so ****ing stupid.

SuzieQ49
04-04-2006, 12:46 PM
have you lost yo natural mind. where the **** is louis you put corbet, fitzsimmons, and sharkey over louis, louis beat sharkey and those other two he could manhandle easily. i think ive lost respect for you. i dont even care if you have rocky on it just put louis in your top ten.

youve been punked!

Dempsey 1919
04-04-2006, 12:50 PM
I think some are still forgetting the joke of this thread. That was really funny with all the white HWs in the top 10 lmao. Perfectly timed to piss Butterfly off.

I don't hate you Butterfly, but some of the stuff you say is so ****ing stupid.

just beacause you think marciano is a greek god, doesn't mean that i say stupid crap. i guess i should've read the whole thread instead of just the first post.

tenPt
04-04-2006, 12:52 PM

u r officially the SLOWING PERSON IN BOXINGSCENE!!!

K-DOGG
04-04-2006, 12:53 PM
To each his own, I suppose. Here's mine:

1. Muhammad Ali
2. Joe Louis
3. Larry Holmes
4. Jack Johnson
5. Jack Dempsey
6. Mike Tyson
7. Lennox Lewis
8. Rocky Marciano
9. George Foreman
10. Joe Frazier

RockyMarcianofan00
04-04-2006, 04:04 PM

who else are you gonna say is better than ali? liston? ha! liston got his butt handed to him two times so enough said. who else, foreman? prime foreman was ko'd by an old ali, so imagine what a young one would do to him. holmes? holmes was a poor man's version of ali and his only claim to fame is being the only one to stop an old, decrepit ali, but the corner through in the towel, ali wanted to continue. holmes doesn't have the chin, speed, or physical strength that ali has. who else? tyson? buster douglass used a simple stick-and-move and beat him. tyson couldn't handle douglass' nor holyfield's punching power, so ali, who punches way harder than both these cats would hurt tyson even more if they ever fought. who now? dempsey? dempsey was picked apart and stunned continuously by gene freaking tunney a light heavyweight. a big, strong hw like ali would have murdered dempsey. who else? lennox lewis? don't make me laugh. the guy moves like a statue compared to ali. lewis' weak chin would succumb to ali's accumulative blows in a matter of 8 or 9 rounds. who now? johnson? johnson's has a very poor chin and is flatfooted. ali would pick him apart and ko him in the mid rounds. who else? frazier? frazier's best win was his first fight against a lay-off riden, slower ali. a fight ali fought like an idiot in! ali didn't train that much for the fight cause he thought frazier was a bumb. not only that, but even in the first quarry fight it was evident that ali's footspeed went bye-bye. but put in front of frazier the tiger that pulverized cleveland williams in '66, and you've got frazier dizzy and confuzed, ahahaha!!

what a dumb thread!

i like how he made an ass out of himself, made more of a nuthugger out of yourself,and downplayed alot of hw you were pumping up to good

personally for alot of what you said you should be shot for

tommyhearns804
04-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Look how cute the racist ****** white boy who got his girl took from him by a black man is back.Good old dick sucking Kid raping Achillies.
You noticed that everybody on his top 10 list is white right?Lol why is this ***git racist still allowed to post.Shouldn't he be banned?This ****** actually posted here before that George Chuvalo was better than George Foreman.Infact any stupid slow moron who even has Marciano in the top 100 heavyweight greats is a racist period.He wasn't a heavyweight and never fought any heavyweights so how the **** is the a top 10 heavyweight?That is like me saying since i like Tommy Hearns he is the best Heavyweight of all time or he punches harder than any heavyweight period or that he had a better chin than lets say..David Tua because i like him.
Here is a little advice to you good people and i know there has to be some people here who aren't a fan of men like Tyson who rape women and get knocked out by who ever is good who fights him and some people who aren't blinded by racial stupidity so to those people if you see a idiot like "Kid Moron" make any post again just ignore him.He is only here for attention and to spit out his racial views because black men beat him up in real life.

Dempsey 1919
04-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Look how cute the racist ****** white boy who got his girl took from him by a black man is back.Good old dick sucking Kid raping Achillies.
You noticed that everybody on his top 10 list is white right?Lol why is this ***git racist still allowed to post.Shouldn't he be banned?This ****** actually posted here before that George Chuvalo was better than George Foreman.Infact any stupid slow moron who even has Marciano in the top 100 heavyweight greats is a racist period.He wasn't a heavyweight and never fought any heavyweights so how the **** is the a top 10 heavyweight?That is like me saying since i like Tommy Hearns he is the best Heavyweight of all time or he punches harder than any heavyweight period or that he had a better chin than lets say..David Tua because i like him.
Here is a little advice to you good people and i know there has to be some people here who aren't a fan of men like Tyson who rape women and get knocked out by who ever is good who fights him and some people who aren't blinded by racial stupidity so to those people if you see a idiot like "Kid Moron" make any post again just ignore him.He is only here for attention and to spit out his racial views because black men beat him up in real life.

tommyhearns804, calm down. he was joking. i flipped out too, but then i found out he was just playing around. :)

Kid Achilles
04-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Not the brightest crayon in the box are we Tommy?

Da Iceman
04-05-2006, 07:07 PM
tommy is extremely dumb. how is it racist if marciano is in the top 100. im black so now i hate my own race? he cant even name a hundred heavies.

Da Iceman
04-05-2006, 07:08 PM
u r officially the SLOWING PERSON IN BOXINGSCENE!!!
no actually you are ***** you cant even spell slowest.

Da Iceman
04-05-2006, 07:10 PM
cpimp do us all a favor and take a jump off a high cliff. your a disgrace to bs and you owned yourself, how stupid are you?

Shanus
04-05-2006, 08:18 PM

'Racist, racist!' Get over it, it was a joke thread.

tommyhearns804
04-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Lol kid this guy isn't joking he has been here for years.And he really believes this ****.Do you want me to find some of the bull**** he has posted about Marciano?Like i said if anybody thinks some 180 pound fighter like Marciano could beat some 230 or so pound guy like Lewis,Foreman,Bowe, or whoever then they are either racist or stupid.
I have no problem with guy being proud to be white and loving his race.If anything i respect him for doing so.Not many blacks i know have any pride for our black race.But don't come to some boxing forum and preach stupidity.Be a fan but don't be a *******.
If you are fan of Marciano just say the little boy boxed.That is the best thing you say about him.Well you could say he fought a black guy as a amateur and the black guy knocked him out so he ducked any black man who wasn't pushing 40 or was about 180 pounds
And "The next Rocky" you may have black skin but you aren't black.Just another black man who hates being white so runs to the white race to kiss up.No sane black man or infact no sane white man would have Marcinao ranked any where.
And Kid Achillies if anything i am the only person on this forum who tries to make any logical points.You never see me worshipping Tommy Hearns because i like him like some of you kids in this forum do..And Kid Achillies you probably do like Ali i hear in his youth he did give alot of white guys head.That is why so many white guys fell sorry for him now.And stop trying to act like you were joking just because people ripped you and made you cry.
You are a racist with no life.You just come here because this is the only kind of attention you can get.And now i will put you on ignore.I am done reading anything you have to type.

Dempsey 1919
04-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Lol kid this guy isn't joking he has been here for years.And he really believes this ****.Do you want me to find some of the bull**** he has posted about Marciano?Like i said if anybody thinks some 180 pound fighter like Marciano could beat some 230 or so pound guy like Lewis,Foreman,Bowe, or whoever then they are either racist or stupid.
I have no problem with guy being proud to be white and loving his race.If anything i respect him for doing so.Not many blacks i know have any pride for our black race.But don't come to some boxing forum and preach stupidity.Be a fan but don't be a *******.
If you are fan of Marciano just say the little boy boxed.That is the best thing you say about him.Well you could say he fought a black guy as a amateur and the black guy knocked him out so he ducked any black man who wasn't pushing 40 or was about 180 pounds
And "The next Rocky" you may have black skin but you aren't black.Just another black man who hates being white so runs to the white race to kiss up.No sane black man or infact no sane white man would have Marcinao ranked any where.
And Kid Achillies if anything i am the only person on this forum who tries to make any logical points.You never see me worshipping Tommy Hearns because i like him like some of you kids in this forum do..And Kid Achillies you probably do like Ali i hear in his youth he did give alot of white guys head.That is why so many white guys fell sorry for him now.And stop trying to act like you were joking just because people ripped you and made you cry.
You are a racist with no life.You just come here because this is the only kind of attention you can get.And now i will put you on ignore.I am done reading anything you have to type.

just wondering. have you been abused as a child? :D

Verstyle
04-05-2006, 11:02 PM
cpimp do us all a favor and take a jump off a high cliff. your a disgrace to bs and you owned yourself, how stupid are you?

hey i was sleepy. but i wasnt that sleepy to realize that u didnt get the joke :boxing:

Yaman
04-06-2006, 08:42 AM

Compared to you, Butterfly is a genius.

You are the biggest moron on this forum and the whole internet.

The_One77
04-06-2006, 03:59 PM

Rocky beat the best of his era and retired undefeated....
Seriouly, you've really got to get out more and stop taking all this **** so serioulsy.

Dempsey 1919
04-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Rocky beat the best of his era and retired undefeated....
Seriouly, you've really got to get out more and stop taking all this **** so serioulsy.

he is in love with george foreman. :boxing:

Southpaw Stinger
04-06-2006, 04:03 PM
he is in love with george foreman.

Who isn't? :luvbed:

RockyMarcianofan00
04-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Who isn't? :luvbed:
i kno right

The_One77
04-06-2006, 07:51 PM
hahaha :cool:

SuzieQ49
04-07-2006, 01:04 AM
Infact any stupid slow moron who even has Marciano in the top 100 heavyweight greats is a racist period.He wasn't a heavyweight and never fought any heavyweights so how the **** is the a top 10 heavyweight?

really idiot? because i seem to remember marciano fighting all heavyweights during his career

iwagh911
04-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Some of the people in the forum are nuts. Basically it's come down to if you think Marciano was a good fighter then you are RACIST.If Ali isn't your #1 you are sO dUmB iDiOT F@GgOt, and if you type out really long,annoying, clumbsy posts - somehow your words are justified...

Are there even moderators on this site? I mean think about all the young boxing fans who come to this site to enjoy the sweet science and get threads filled with some of this junk? I'm not going to mommy some of you and say don't cuss - but try and be a little more considerate for other viewers?

There are TONS of good information and VIEWS on this site. Infact, I have only been a boxing fan for a year and thanks to people like Rockin', Achillies, etc. (sorry I don't want to type out too much) I have learned a lot, and can get respectful views on different topics.

Lastly...
For the record, the word: "Racist" is defined -__________________________________________________ _____________
"The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others."
OR
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
__________________________________________________ ______________

That word is used SO much on this forum for unjustified reasons it's just ridiculous. If a white person is on a top 10 it is no "racist", if no black person is on your top 10 list it's not "racist" (just most likely wrong ha!).

Just my 2cents

The_One77
04-07-2006, 05:55 PM
lol, where's Rick Reeno when you need him :D

El Guapo
04-07-2006, 06:10 PM
yes he was...easy!

Da Iceman
04-07-2006, 06:13 PM
dont you find it strange that lots of people get banned for racist remarks but tommyhearns has a racial epithet in every single post he ever made and somehow stays unbanned?

Dempsey 1919
04-07-2006, 06:38 PM
dont you find it strange that lots of people get banned for racist remarks but tommyhearns has a racial epithet in every single post he ever made and somehow stays unbanned?

yeah, and he has a blue bar, too. :confused:

Da Iceman
04-07-2006, 07:05 PM
i got an idea. for every post he has with racist remarks everybody send him bad k.

j/k or am i..........

SonnyG8R
04-07-2006, 09:49 PM

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

I hope this is a joke because if not my respect for KA's opinion has taken a monumental hit.

SonnyG8R
04-07-2006, 09:56 PM
lol, ok I read ahead a bit and some of that **** was pretty funny. Especially that **** about Thornburifarm Vorosinghakimhae Chor Singwangchanetrnoi of Thailand. Heh..

The Raging Bull
04-08-2006, 06:32 AM
Jesus kid achilles you like your old school boxers dont you lol. I feel ali was a top ten heavyweight.

:boxing:

Hous
04-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Joe Louis
Rocky Marciano
Jack Dempsey
Ali is definately in top 10.

Kivian
11-29-2007, 11:38 AM

Haha classic. Nice one mate.
This forum just gets better and better :)

Yaman
11-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Oh man..what a classic thread. Butterfly read the whole thread again:haha:

Brockton Lip
11-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Thats hilarious; and I knew better to stay out of it at the time haha.

Sweet Pete
11-29-2007, 05:01 PM

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

What do you think Butterfly, is it a good one? I have Ali somewhere in my top twenty, so don't worry it's not like I've forgotten about him!This is a joke? How in the hell do any of those guys rank above him?

Not only is leabing Ali off laughable to the highest degree, but leaving others like Lewis, Louis, Holmes, etc off is as well. There are MANY guys who deserve to be ahead of some of those choices, like Frazier, Liston, etc.

That list is laughable to say the very least. My God I have to assume you're just trying to rile us up.

Sweet Pete
11-29-2007, 05:04 PM
OK, it was a joke.

the Bender
11-29-2007, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=Kid Achilles;1377018]I have a hard time really finding a place for Ali in my top ten list. Here's what it looks like so far.

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

this is obviously a joke, unless he is a complete ****ing retard and has no clue what the sport of boxing is. its bad enough if he was serious and didnt have ali in his top 10, but the fact that he has schmeling and not louis and doesnt have foreman, frazier, larry holmes, lewis, etc.

Brockton Lip
11-29-2007, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=Kid Achilles;1377018]I have a hard time really finding a place for Ali in my top ten list. Here's what it looks like so far.

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

this is obviously a joke, unless he is a complete ****ing retard and has no clue what the sport of boxing is. its bad enough if he was serious and didnt have ali in his top 10, but the fact that he has schmeling and not louis and doesnt have foreman, frazier, larry holmes, lewis, etc.

Are you people kidding?:duh:

kayjay
11-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Classic Kid Achilles thread

Azteca
11-30-2007, 01:02 PM
lol lol. It's funny seeing most of the boys not even realize that every single fighter mentioned was WHITE. ha ha ha

Azteca
11-30-2007, 01:04 PM
This is a joke? How in the hell do any of those guys rank above him?

Not only is leabing Ali off laughable to the highest degree, but leaving others like Lewis, Louis, Holmes, etc off is as well. There are MANY guys who deserve to be ahead of some of those choices, like Frazier, Liston, etc.

That list is laughable to say the very least. My God I have to assume you're just trying to rile us up.

I think you proved how much of a numbskull you are.

All the fighters mentioned were white.

Learn to read in between the lines, sonny.

Ya dig?

Underboss
11-30-2007, 03:44 PM
My top ten;

1. James Jeffries
2. Peter Jackson
3. John L. Sullivan
4. Bob Fitzsimmons
5. James Corbett
7. Tom Sharkey
8. Joe Choynski
9. Frank Slavin

As you can see, I don't think any fighter from the 1900's on can fight worth a lick!great list yogi.

Sweet Pete
11-30-2007, 04:05 PM
I think you proved how much of a numbskull you are.

All the fighters mentioned were white.

Learn to read in between the lines, sonny.

Ya dig?
I realized it was a joke soon after. There are always idiots like this, how the hell are you supposed to tell if they are joking unless you've seen them post before?

And do you honestly look in my profile everyday to stalk me and see where my last post is just so you can troll it and prove how much of a stalker and a loser you are?

Get a life. Ya dig?

Burning Desire
11-30-2007, 07:18 PM

1. Jack Dempsey
2. Rocky Marciano
3. Jim Jeffries
4. Gene Tunney
5. Max Schmeling
6. Bob Fitzsimmons
7. Max Baer
8. James J. Corbett
9. Jack Sharkey
10.Tommy Burns

Where is Holmes, Foreman, Lewis ??

You haven't even got Joe Louis on your list this has to be a joke Tunney spent most of his career at Lightheavyweight.

And the others you mentioned mostly only had up two good wins or 3 at the most.

I didn't bother reading the whole thread but it has to be a joke but its not very good one just a waste of time.

tills9191
12-01-2007, 08:37 AM
nah he doesnt to be there .
this is my top 10 list of all time heavy's.
1. david tua
2.wladimir klitshko
3.gene tunney
4. sonny liston
5.frank bruno
6.riddick bowe
7.evander holyfield
8.mike tyson
9.ike ibeabuchi
10. bruce seldon

Honorable mentions go to Ali, Louis, Holmes,and Foreman.

ERI104
12-01-2007, 09:50 AM
My top 11 Heavyweights

1) Lennox Lewis
2) Mike Tyson
3) Mohammad Ali
4) Sonny Liston
5) Floyd Mayweather
6) Larry Holms
7) ERI104
8) George Foreman
9) Evander Holifield