View Full Version : Noel Edmunds.

paul750
04-03-2006, 07:12 PM
What do people think of his new[ish] show? it just goes to show you can come back from the dead doesn't it. Thats the thing about life, it's not over till it's over.:D I just hope he doesn't bring Mr Blobby back, that was the most annoying thing ever.

El Guapo
04-03-2006, 07:14 PM
What do people think of his new[ish] show? it just goes to show you can come back from the dead doesn't it. Thats the thing about life, it's not over till it's over.:D I just hope he doesn't bring Mr Blobby back, that was the most annoying thing ever.
****e ****e ****e!
hes so boring and lame with his gray goatie! he should go back to his grave!

The Noose
04-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Hes a bit of a drama queen. He over dramatises everything on his show.

But wen i was an unemployed piece of **** good for nothing layabout, like u lot, i loved watching it.

boxstarr
04-04-2006, 02:31 PM
i like the show

quite fun f you can play it

cep i always lose

MickyHatton
04-05-2006, 05:18 AM
Its a great show, never liked Noel that much, even going back to his Multi Coloured Swapshop days but this show is good to watch when your eating your tea ;)

Oh and Bobby just becuase we post doesn't mean we are unemployed mate, at least in my case, I just work from home and work strange hours so......although if I dont do some work I may be :eek:

Boxclever
04-05-2006, 05:27 AM
i always thought he was a big headed idiot, but i saw him on parkinson the other night and he seemed better. Deal or no deal? it's ok. :)

Mick Hucknall
04-05-2006, 06:07 PM
He seems fairly nice guy but he doesn't have hype the show up with his ****y wee lines " we'll be back after the break and so will you" - bull****, i might just go take a dump instead

TheHoff!
04-07-2006, 01:16 PM
That show is the worst thing on tv. There is no skill involved, it's just pure luck and a cheap and unimaginative way to drag out 45 minutes . It makes me cringe when he talks to the "banker"...

jason100x
04-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Noel Edmunds, huh? He used to have a show here in the states years ago because i remember seeing him. His show didn't last long, I don't even remember what it was called, but I thought it was pretty good. What's he doing these days?

The Noose
04-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Its a great show, never liked Noel that much, even going back to his Multi Coloured Swapshop days but this show is good to watch when your eating your tea ;)

Oh and Bobby just becuase we post doesn't mean we are unemployed mate, at least in my case, I just work from home and work strange hours so......although if I dont do some work I may be :eek:

I was just being a dick.

But im starting to love Noel and his mumsy demeanor.
Isaw the other day a greedy lady didnt take 120,000, she wanted the big 250,000, and ended up getting only 75,ooo! Silly woman!
And im sure Noel rubbed it in a bit aswell. She was almost in tears!

msagrain
08-05-2007, 05:09 AM
the most poibtless show on tv