View Full Version : weed or sex

chosen_one
03-27-2006, 04:32 PM
both

smoking weed while having sex is the greatest feelin eva

MetalVomit
03-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Did you know that you last longer having sex if you smoke weed first, is because weed makes your brain think overtime, which keeps your mind not so much on the task at hand.

blockhead
03-27-2006, 04:37 PM
i would rather use my hands to stick one thumb up her ass and use the other to grab her hair than **** around with a joint.

Alpha Male
03-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Since I don't smoke weed, I choose the latter.

angelo_dundee
03-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Non smoker. But I cant imagine any sort of toxins can beat sex.

rocco1252
03-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Put it this way I smoke weed everyday and do my best to make it a point to, sex is overrated and I dont need it all the time atleast a 3 times a week is good so I choose Weed

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
03-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Sex by a long shot.

GunStar
03-27-2006, 04:56 PM
both

smoking weed while having sex is the greatest feelin evaCocaine + sex is the greatest feeling ever. But Cocaine can kill you & it's one of the worst drugs in the world.

Weed doesn't do **** with sex.

rocco1252
03-27-2006, 04:56 PM
Sex by a long shot.
you just havent smoked the right weed!

bigdlb12
03-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Cocaine + sex is the greatest feeling ever. But Cocaine can kill you & it's one of the worst drugs in the world.

Weed doesn't do **** with sex.man I use to hate the part when I was coming down, then I would get all horny and couldnt bust a quick nutt

but I'd pick sex, but it would have to be with someone new, not the same girl, if it were the same girl, I'd say weed

El Guapo
03-27-2006, 05:14 PM
to be real honest, i have smoked weed heavily for 6 years till last year,
now ive stopped and had every possible weed available to me,

i havent ever had sex, so i wpould choose sex!

Parody
03-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Sex TKO Weed in 1

RwK
03-27-2006, 05:20 PM
i havent ever had sex, so i wpould choose sex!

Wise choice, but let me be honest.

If you try smoking weed for the first time....and the weed you pick is really good kindbud or hydro....it's going to overpower you.

Same as ***** man....you need to start off with sparring partners. Or else you're going to get ****ed up fast.

El Guapo
03-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Wise choice, but let me be honest.

If you try smoking weed for the first time....and the weed you pick is really good kindbud or hydro....it's going to overpower you.

Same as ***** man....you need to start off with sparring partners. Or else you're going to get ****ed up fast.
ha ha ha ha, real good advice man ha ha ha ha

RwK
03-27-2006, 05:29 PM
ha ha ha ha, real good advice man ha ha ha ha

It's deadly true.

If you're a virgin you need to be aware that you are going to have a life and death struggle...when you find out the first girl you have sex with...was ****ing another dude.

That takes intestinal fortitude no matter who you are.

bigdlb12
03-27-2006, 05:37 PM
It's deadly true.

If you're a virgin you need to be aware that you are going to have a life and death struggle...when you find out the first girl you have sex with...was ****ing another dude.

That takes intestinal fortitude no matter who you are.lol, that happen to me, lol
yeah it sucked

but ***** is good, I dont see how someone else can pick weed over *****

go get one of them 30-39 year olds, they rock your ****ing world

SonnyG8R
03-27-2006, 05:39 PM
I pick weed because I can have great sex with my wife any time I want but I don't get to toke that often. :p

RwK
03-27-2006, 05:39 PM
lol, that happen to me, lol
yeah it sucked

but ***** is good, I dont see how someone else can pick weed over *****

go get one of them 30-39 year olds, they rock your ****ing world

happens to everyone.

My friend went ****ing crazy. He married a girl he dated since he was 15 and they have two kids. He's never had sex with another female to my knowledge....and he found out she was cheating on him.

It totally ruined him as a person.

I'd never let a ****ing ho ruin me....it's next to impossible. I've been jealous and attached...but I always keep in mind there are too many other fish in the sea, and I'm good looking.

Talking Turkey
03-27-2006, 05:42 PM
None of them... well sex if i see a nice rooster.

GunStar
03-27-2006, 06:10 PM
man I use to hate the part when I was coming down, then I would get all horny and couldnt bust a quick nutt

but I'd pick sex, but it would have to be with someone new, not the same girl, if it were the same girl, I'd say weedYea, but I will still pick sex with the same girl over weed. I rather drink some vodka over weed, but to be honest, I haven't drink or the did any type of drugs for over 6 years now.

bigdlb12
03-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Yea, but I will still pick sex with the same girl over weed. I rather drink some vodka over weed, but to be honest, I haven't drink or the did any type of drugs for over 6 years now.
me too, well I do drink, but drugs, weed coke acid, havent touched in over 5 years

bigdlb12
03-27-2006, 06:46 PM
happens to everyone.

My friend went ****ing crazy. He married a girl he dated since he was 15 and they have two kids. He's never had sex with another female to my knowledge....and he found out she was cheating on him.

It totally ruined him as a person.

I'd never let a ****ing ho ruin me....it's next to impossible. I've been jealous and attached...but I always keep in mind there are too many other fish in the sea, and I'm good looking.thats how my bro in law was, he married the first girl that he slept with

then she cheated on him

he is not the same guy now

GunStar
03-27-2006, 07:02 PM
me too, well I do drink, but drugs, weed coke acid, havent touched in over 5 yearsGood for you bro. :cool: I had a coke problem, but I've beaten it myself without any help of rehab center. It was the toughest thing in my life, but I beat it & will never touch that **** again.

bigdlb12
03-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Good for you bro. :cool: I had a coke problem, but I've beaten it myself without any help of rehab center. It was the toughest thing in my life, but I beat it & will never touch that **** again.
good for you too man, coke aint no joke
I use to hate how it would make me feel, but at the same time I liked it

the coming down part always got me, I would be very horny, and I ****s a few ugly hoes I would never do anything with sober

GunStar
03-27-2006, 07:30 PM
good for you too man, coke aint no joke
I use to hate how it would make me feel, but at the same time I liked it

the coming down part always got me, I would be very horny, and I ****s a few ugly hoes I would never do anything with soberThanks man! I know how coked felt, it was best feeling you can imagine. But the fact is it ****ed me up & my life at that time. I didn't eat or sleep, that's the biggest problem with coke. Yea if I can do it for an hour each day, then I would've never quit, but the problem with coke is, you want it every minute 24/7.

I know some people that quit for years & went back to it, but to me that is stupid. I'm 100% sure that I will never touch it again, **** I remember some of my bad days with coke & that **** is scary.

{BrownBomber}
03-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Since everyone is confessing Id like to add that I feel the same way bigd feels about coke.I hate it,I hate the feeling I cant get myself to ever try that **** again.Ive tried it a couple of times last year and once I was with one of my regulars and she must have sucked me off for over an hour and I couldnt get it up.I blamed it on the alchohol and had a hard time trying to get to sleep(which I hate the worst)when the high was coming down thats when I got real horny and banged her for hours.I havent touched it since even when offered for free.I absolutely hated the feeling it gave me.

Scottie2Hottie
03-27-2006, 07:41 PM
sex by a longshot, but that wont last forever. some day you wont be able to get it up and youll be alone, without weed. im glad i dont have to make that decision.

and snig, listen to rwk. start with the sparring partners. the second girl i ever got with was a demon in the sack, and she worked me out.

angelo_dundee
03-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Spar with your hand. I built up mad stamina that way. :D :p

.::EnRiQuE::.
03-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Did you know that you last longer having sex if you smoke weed first, is because weed makes your brain think overtime, which keeps your mind not so much on the task at hand.
unloadin ur pistol before also works too

GunStar
03-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Since everyone is confessing Id like to add that I feel the same way bigd feels about coke.I hate it,I hate the feeling I cant get myself to ever try that **** again.Ive tried it a couple of times last year and once I was with one of my regulars and she must have sucked me off for over an hour and I couldnt get it up.I blamed it on the alchohol and had a hard time trying to get to sleep(which I hate the worst)when the high was coming down thats when I got real horny and banged her for hours.I havent touched it since even when offered for free.I absolutely hated the feeling it gave me.Yup, you can't get it up when your really high on coke, but an hour after it you can't get down. Also sex felt 100 times better with that ****.

BBKing
03-27-2006, 07:55 PM
If I have to choose 1 I go with sex. But I'd like them both. :D

2nd II none
03-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Sex first then a joint to celebrate afterwards.

Memorex
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
***** u dumb ****s

RwK
03-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Yup, you can't get it up when your really high on coke, but an hour after it you can't get down. Also sex felt 100 times better with that ****.

More like 100x infinty better. Extacy also...except you're too tired to do that when you roll.

phallus
03-27-2006, 10:15 PM
weeed is great, i have a wallet with a big pot leaf on it, but NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING beats some fine *****, although a good compromise would be, smoke a fat one, then have sexxx

ATM
03-28-2006, 09:58 PM
I pick weed because I can have great sex with my wife any time I want but I don't get to toke that often. :p

Pffft, Im only 14 and I can already tell your wife either really likes to please you or your newlyweds. Since number one is just a myth, Im gonna say your newlyweds. Keep me informed and let me know if she still puts out in a few years. If she doesnt then Im just staying single my whole life.

baya
10-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Cocaine + sex is the greatest feeling ever. But Cocaine can kill you & it's one of the worst drugs in the world.

Weed doesn't do **** with sex.

Well, for me and others, having sex while high is euphoric.

BuddyChacon
10-06-2006, 01:02 PM
***** u dumb ****s

Agreed, my thoughts exactly.