View Full Version : F.N. R2 training video

julDilla
01-28-2005, 01:19 AM
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1V4AVRX245CVP294I85F29CKJN

it shows the body sculpture in the game, it shows Jones Jr normal. skinny, buff, and fat

SalvaDominicano
01-28-2005, 01:33 AM
nice sig....

dafrza3
02-02-2005, 11:04 AM
lmaoooo @ the manny pic

The Golden Boy
02-03-2005, 04:38 AM
geez!!! That file is 94 meg.

julDilla
02-03-2005, 04:49 AM
but well worth it..

jreng1
02-03-2005, 11:07 AM
thanks for this. Cant wait for this game.

spinksjinx
02-03-2005, 05:42 PM

It took like 3 minutes to download, not that big of a deal....

julDilla
02-03-2005, 07:16 PM
i enjoyed the video, it shows how training affects your boxer..

jreng1
02-03-2005, 09:48 PM
when is this game coming out???

julDilla
02-03-2005, 09:50 PM
when is this game coming out???
march 1st..

The Golden Boy
02-04-2005, 09:56 AM
It took like 3 minutes to download, not that big of a deal....

Its a big deal when you only get 1 gig download a month and have already used 500 meg of it.

spinksjinx
02-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Its a big deal when you only get 1 gig download a month and have already used 500 meg of it.

Why are you limited, Just curious?

Top Rank-I will be playing it before then....My store that I work at always gets them in early. :D

Ranger2408
02-04-2005, 12:25 PM

Top Rank-I will be playing it before then....My store that I work at always gets them in early. :D
casue he is in englad and probably uses wanadoo, they are seriously stingy over there, here i am unlimited with 7Meg cable and could use one gig up in 21 minutes at full whack.

spinksjinx
02-04-2005, 12:59 PM
casue he is in englad and probably uses wanadoo, they are seriously stingy over there, here i am unlimited with 7Meg cable and could use one gig up in 21 minutes at full whack.

That sounds pretty mediocre, thanks for the heads up though...

The Golden Boy
02-05-2005, 02:16 AM
I'm not in England i'm in Australia, it's the same type of deal though. I'm with optus and after you download a gig it's slows down heaps. I can't afford unlimited download so thats why i'm on this plan. How does it work in America?

julDilla
02-05-2005, 02:54 AM

i get the demo so im good... :D

spinksjinx
02-05-2005, 08:43 AM
goldenboy-Unlimited, some carriers use to limit you but now it is unlimited.

top rank-Do you have a demo now? I will only get it like a few days before it comes out, although I did get gta san andreas like 2 weeks before it was released due to us getting an early shipment but I doubt it on this one.

Also, what did you think of the fight night 2004 demo on ps2? It looked better then the full version that was released I thought. I only played the demo for ps2 and full version for xbox and I thought the demo looked better.

julDilla
02-05-2005, 07:08 PM
goldenboy-Unlimited, some carriers use to limit you but now it is unlimited.

top rank-Do you have a demo now? I will only get it like a few days before it comes out, although I did get gta san andreas like 2 weeks before it was released due to us getting an early shipment but I doubt it on this one.

Also, what did you think of the fight night 2004 demo on ps2? It looked better then the full version that was released I thought. I only played the demo for ps2 and full version for xbox and I thought the demo looked better.

demo comes out in march 16, no i didnt get to play the demo for '04, i dont know whats the whole points of releasing a demo 2 weeks b4 the game release

joeboxer
02-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Do you think the cutman mini-game will be incorporated into the two player game or just the one player version?

julDilla
02-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Do you think the cutman mini-game will be incorporated into the two player game or just the one player version?

2 players, you get 30 seconds each....

spinksjinx
02-06-2005, 10:16 AM
The whole cutman thing could be really good or really bad, I will be pissed if the controls are flunky on it and complicated and I think their should be more than an end swell as well.

julDilla
02-06-2005, 10:23 PM
The whole cutman thing could be really good or really bad, I will be pissed if the controls are flunky on it and complicated and I think their should be more than an end swell as well.

its there to stop swelling and cuts, and if you suck at it in the begginning you can press the button so it does it automatically for you...

spinksjinx
02-06-2005, 11:31 PM
its there to stop swelling and cuts, and if you suck at it in the begginning you can press the button so it does it automatically for you...

It shouldnt be that complicated control wise, in perspective I just hope it isnt like the way you get up from a knockdown type deal. The controls should be easy and fluid but the technique should be the challenge you know?

Also I think Vaseline and cotton swabs are important factors to stopping a cut as well and would like to see these added in.

julDilla
02-06-2005, 11:39 PM
It shouldnt be that complicated control wise, in perspective I just hope it isnt like the way you get up from a knockdown type deal. The controls should be easy and fluid but the technique should be the challenge you know?

Also I think Vaseline and cotton swabs are important factors to stopping a cut as well and would like to see these added in.

you can stop cuts and stop the swelling heres a video

http://www.easports.com/games/fightnightround2/videos_page.jsp

EDIT:just saw the video it doesnt show how to stop the cuts, i saw it in another video

spinksjinx
02-06-2005, 11:54 PM
you can stop cuts and stop the swelling heres a video

http://www.easports.com/games/fightnightround2/videos_page.jsp

EDIT:just saw the video it doesnt show how to stop the cuts, i saw it in another video

Just watched the video on the ea site and the guy kept talking about stopping swelling and cuts with the cut man tools but only showed the swell, ahh well a small improvement from last year and can only make next year better I guess.

julDilla
02-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Just watched the video on the ea site and the guy kept talking about stopping swelling and cuts with the cut man tools but only showed the swell, ahh well a small improvement from last year and can only make next year better I guess.

theres cotton swabs, i seen them but it didnt show in that video, BRB let me get u a screenshot

carlos_thelover
02-07-2005, 01:14 AM
march 1st..
Man i cant wait for this game.....its gonna be killa...the most realistic game to eva hit the shelves......pitty tyson and othas arent in it!!!!! :mad:

julDilla
02-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Man i cant wait for this game.....its gonna be killa...the most realistic game to eva hit the shelves......pitty tyson and othas arent in it!!!!! :mad:

you can always create them
:D ...