View Full Version : mexican music

julDilla
01-28-2005, 01:13 AM
i like listening to spanish music when i train at the gym, what do you guys recommend..so i can burn a new CD

thanks

JaNnO
01-28-2005, 01:17 AM
i like listening to spanish music when i train at the gym, what do you guys recommend..so i can burn a new CD

thanks

There Goes Little Pepe by Los Indios & The Coconuts... :D

The Golden Boy
01-28-2005, 02:52 AM
El Son De La Negra: An absolute must, Barrera used to come out to this earlier in his career.

El Muchando Alegre - Song Barrera came out to in the 3rd fight against Morales.

Vincente Fernandez - Sangre caliente: De La Hoya used to come out to this earlier in his career when he first started using the mariachi band.

Not so much spanish but its hip-hop with a latin flava, Big Pun - 100%

All 4 are dope songs and they get me pumped up when im training. Enjoy

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
01-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Juan Colorado by either El Mariachi Vargas or La Banda El Recodo.

Chavez went into the taylor fight with it and it gives me good rythm on my toes.

A more modern song would be... Que el Ritmo no Pare, by the Beautiful Patricia Manterola.

{BrownBomber}
01-28-2005, 08:20 PM
I recomend Tigres del norte "Gallo de pelea" the one Marquez used when he fought pac. This one will pump any Mexican up.El Son de la negra is good with any mariachi. Rieleros del norte "Invencible" is a good song to focus before fighting. Chaves used this one before the 1st. Oscar fight.By the way I sell spanish music for a living so I know what Im talking about.Also try "Siete Leguas" con Los Tigres Del Norte.Its a corrido about Pancho Villa's favorite horse in The Revolucion.

01-28-2005, 08:52 PM
I recomend Tigres del norte "Gallo de pelea" the one Marquez used when he fought pac. This one will pump any Mexican up.El Son de la negra is good with any mariachi. Rieleros del norte "Invencible" is a good song to focus before fighting. Chaves used this one before the 1st. Oscar fight.By the way I sell spanish music for a living so I know what Im talking about.Also try "Siete Leguas" con Los Tigres Del Norte.Its a corrido about Pancho Villa's favorite horse in The Revolucion.

I'm not really into Musica Norteņa ;)

{BrownBomber}
01-28-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm not really into Musica Norteņa ;)
did u get my pm?

borikua
01-28-2005, 09:15 PM
try some reggeaton:

Julio Voltio - Voltaje
Tego Calderon - El Enemy de los Guasibiris

kadyo
01-28-2005, 09:25 PM

thanks

Buy a cd of trio los panchos. Listen to the song" cuccurucukoo.... paloma. cucurucukoo ooh cantare... or a cd by thalia with the song..." MARIMAR!!!! awwww! :D

01-28-2005, 09:50 PM
did u get my pm?

I just replied bro. ;)