No announcement yet.

Need an update...Enzo, Nelson etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an update...Enzo, Nelson etc.

I've been without sky in the last few weeks...

How did enzo look v La Montagne?
    Nelson was on Talksport yesterday saying he's now loking at a summer fight v Macarinelli. I STRONGLY fancy Nelson to school him on points.
    WHo was the undercard?

lA MONTAGNE WAS SHOT TO **** MATE.
    total mismatch and thankfully after four rounds of a beating and him kissing the canvass more times than the pope on a visit, ref called it off.

Total bollox, enzo needs to fight Hobson for a decent test, too green for Nelson at this point.

Fell asleep after that pissed.

Comment

I actually think Hobson would be a good fight. After looking almost a new fighter v Swaby, he then struggles v Bruce Scott. I'd fancy Enzo to get to him in the later rounds.
      Nelson must be talking up the Enzo fight 'cos it's the only good-money fight he can get after the Cantatore fight fell through, and none of the yanks wanna fight him.

Comment

yeah Johhny has kinda cashed his chips a bit cos of his negative style, its a bit of a shame cos he is ****ing world class. He would still give any cruiser out there a good fight and beat most of them too.

As for Enzo im not convinced by him yet, I like Hobson workrate he's a hard mofo if a little limited.

Lets face it we need these guys to start sqauring off Haye, Hobson, Macc, Thompson and nelson, before we end up like we did with light middles a year or two ago. (ok haye and thompson have met but.....you get my drift)

Comment

I'm not convinced by Enzo either. The only guy he's outboxed over 12 rounds is Ismail Abdoul, who ran all night. But Hobson may have peaked last year, i'm not sure. And I don't rate his chin at all. And i'm a biassed Yorkshireman.
          Not sure if any of those fights'll happen, Thompson v Nelson 2 should've happend 3 or more years ago. As much as I like Nelson, and I do, I don't think he fancies his chances v Thompson.
          Enzo v Haye...why risk 2 possible cash cows? Haye may have decided to pace his career a bit more after Thompson.
          We can but dream....

Comment

well wit boxing **** up on the beeb then there is no cow to cash in Hayes case unless he signs with Sky. Cue 17 unbeaten IBO defences against fmaous Kazakstanis, Haye vs Borat at catchweight.....i cant wait.

Frank hatton has been announced at the MEN. Ill keep you posted bout tickets buddy.

Comment

Hatton v Tszyu's at the MEN? So they've scrapped the outdoor idea?

I'd pay to see Borat v Enzo.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
                Frank hatton has been announced at the MEN. Ill keep you posted bout tickets buddy.
                Thanks mate. It would be pretty bold staging an outdoor fight in Manchester, it's always pissing raining

Comment

yip think so, reebok was an option but its the arse end of nowhere and in Bolton.
                  tickets on sale feb 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                  X