Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

leaving karma comments with android device???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] leaving karma comments with android device???

I just switched from an iphone to galaxy note 4. When i click karma and then click to write a comment it comes straight off it. So i cant leave any comments.
    any help appreciated!!!

Best off using the stock browser if not try Google chrome for android. Another way round it is to open the karma thumbnail in a new tab.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Best off using the stock browser if not try Google chrome for android. Another way round it is to open the karma thumbnail in a new tab.
      Thanks bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        I just switched from an iphone to galaxy note 4. When i click karma and then click to write a comment it comes straight off it. So i cant leave any comments.
        any help appreciated!!!
        Hold the link for a couple of seconds and select "Open New Tab".

Comment

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S running Lollipop 5.something. I think the Tab S is like a bigger, more powerful version of its smartphone counterparts. I don't get this issue. When the karma comment box comes off is when I scroll up or down, or touch somewhere other than the text box. Try touching only the text box and see if it does the same thing. After touching the text box do not scroll or touch anything else, just type.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. It was annoying as hell. Hate sending green k with no comment

Comment

FastestVPN has a Best VPN for Android as well. If you’re an android user, FastestVPN is the Secure Android VPN with seamless streaming and 256-bit AES encryption.

Comment

Just use your laptop or computer. Because sometimes such disaster can happen

Comment

Working...
                X