View Full Version : Props to your boy!

Scottie2Hottie
03-05-2006, 10:44 AM
god damn, im not gonna lie, i was pretty shocked by last night's bout. id seen a couple joe fights and i knew he was the real deal, but i thought lacy was gonna knock him out. just figured id come in and congratulate you guys, y'all probly won a bunch of points, and got back some of the pride you lost in the revolutionary war ;)

medium-deek
03-05-2006, 11:11 AM
god damn, im not gonna lie, i was pretty shocked by last night's bout. id seen a couple joe fights and i knew he was the real deal, but i thought lacy was gonna knock him out. just figured id come in and congratulate you guys, y'all probly won a bunch of points, and got back some of the pride you lost in the revolutionary war ;)

Thanks, man. Yeah, we're dead proud of Joe :D

El Guapo
03-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Thanks, man. Yeah, we're dead proud of Joe :D
wht he said! :cool:

Oasis_Lad
03-05-2006, 04:23 PM
joe number 1 baby
always has been but finally he shut those yanks up!

BIG_BOSS
03-05-2006, 07:54 PM
joe number 1 baby
always has been but finally he shut those yanks up!
what a stunning fight, calzaghe reall done a number on him.

Moon
03-05-2006, 08:16 PM
Zaghe's got some heavy and fast hands. Gotta' give to him, he was all ****ing business last night.

Scottie2Hottie
03-05-2006, 10:02 PM
i just wish he coulda made this sort of thing happen back in the day when toney and roy-roy were down at that class. its a shame that he's in the spotlight when he's probly only got a few good fights left.

MickyHatton
03-06-2006, 11:03 AM
i just wish he coulda made this sort of thing happen back in the day when toney and roy-roy were down at that class. its a shame that he's in the spotlight when he's probly only got a few good fights left.

Good to see a real man on this site, too many Lacy lovers have gone into hiding!

RAESAAD
03-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Good to see a real man on this site, too many Lacy lovers have gone into hiding!
I am not going into hiding I still love ma boy and hope he learns alot from this fight.Props to Joe and his fans he was masterful and deserves much respect after all the flak myself and alot of people have given him in the past.

MickyHatton
03-06-2006, 11:29 AM
I am not going into hiding I still love ma boy and hope he learns alot from this fight.Props to Joe and his fans he was masterful and deserves much respect after all the flak myself and alot of people have given him in the past.
Jeff should only get respect, he was on the wrong end of an awesome performance and he took it and was humble and optimistic.
There were many Lacy fans who ridiculed Joe and Joe's supporters, those are the ones in hiding!
Obviously you weren't one of them becuase here you are!

RAESAAD
03-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Jeff should only get respect, he was on the wrong end of an awesome performance and he took it and was humble and optimistic.
There were many Lacy fans who ridiculed Joe and Joe's supporters, those are the ones in hiding!
Obviously you weren't one of them becuase here you are!
I hear ya.........I am actually proud of Lacy for showing such heart and determination in the late rounds even though he was clearly beaten and battered but with that said I am a fan of the sport of boxing first and foremaost and have fighters I like more than others of course but I like to see good fights and even tho it was a whitewash I actually watched it again sunday and was just in awe of Calzaghe he fought a flawless fight and I don't think there are many fighters in the MW,SMW or LHW division that could have done much better against him if he fought like that. :)

boxstarr
03-06-2006, 12:53 PM
were all very proud of joe...even if he is welsh:D

respect goes to lacy for his heart ad i hope he recovers fully and has more success at light heavy

im annoyed i keep forgetting to go bookies

im on a roll

Boxclever
03-06-2006, 02:50 PM
were all very proud of joe...even if he is welsh:D

respect goes to lacy for his heart ad i hope he recovers fully and has more success at light heavy

im annoyed i keep forgetting to go bookies

im on a roll

i was going to bet on Joe. WHY WHY WHY did I Not :confused:

boxstarr
03-07-2006, 02:15 PM
i was going to bet on Joe. WHY WHY WHY did I Not :confused:

must be laziness

i try avoiding bets though as i reckon ill be addicted when im older...i like it too much

msagrain
08-04-2007, 06:01 PM
i think half of the usa was