View Full Version : Hello

SuzieQ49
03-02-2006, 12:41 AM
I been reading these threads for the past week to decide if I should join or not, and I have decided to join. There seem to be plenty of knowledgable posters here and it seems very busy which I like.

some of you probably already know me as "suzieq49" over on ESB

Im also brocktonblockbuster49 on boxrec.

-So i just wanted to say hi to the classic section , and look forward to some good threads.

Dempsey 1919
03-02-2006, 12:43 AM
I been reading these threads for the past week to decide if I should join or not, and I have decided to join. There seem to be plenty of knowledgable posters here and it seems very busy which I like.

-So i just wanted to say hi to the classic section , and look forward to some good threads.

welcome to the forum. :)

!! AI-Holmes!!
03-02-2006, 12:45 AM

Welcome SuzieQ49, touch gloves and start punching.
Good K to get you started.

Yogi
03-02-2006, 12:45 AM
welcome to the forum. :)

I'm betting this is the only time you'll have kinds words for Brockton, Butterfly...He's a HUGE Marciano fan and unlike yourself, actually knows of what he speaks.

Welcome Brockton!

RockyMarcianofan00
03-02-2006, 12:46 AM
I'm betting this is the only time you'll have kinds words for Brockton, Butterfly...He's a HUGE Marciano fan and unlike yourself, actually knows of what he speaks.

Welcome Brockton!
heh
yea Butterflies favorite fighter is Marciano

btw my favorite fighter is muhammad ali

:p

Kid Achilles
03-02-2006, 12:49 AM
Glad to have you aboard! Try to stick it out; the people here aren't always so considerate or knowledgeable when it comes to boxing history but it's a good place in the end (otherwise I sure as hell wouldn't still be here). I think its one of the best boxing forums on the net.

xzworks
03-02-2006, 12:54 AM
Glad to have you aboard! Try to stick it out; the people here aren't always so considerate or knowledgeable when it comes to boxing history but it's a good place in the end (otherwise I sure as hell wouldn't still be here). I think its one of the best boxing forums on the net.

as a matter of fact kid achilles and i are the only knowledgeable posters in this forum.

LOL

SuzieQ49
03-02-2006, 01:00 AM
there seem to be a lot of knew posters i havnt seen before.

i already knew yogi and kid achilles from other forums, and they are both posters with very good knowledge.

Yogi
03-02-2006, 01:03 AM
i already knew yogi and kid achilles from other forums

That "Yogi" over at ESB is not me, Brockton...I'm the original!

I doubt if you'd remember me at ESB because I've rarely ever posted there, but my username there is/was "Sam Dixon".

Dempsey 1919
03-02-2006, 01:11 AM

Welcome Brockton!

what, cause i say that marciano is overrated that means i don't know what i'm talking about? :rolleyes:

Kid Achilles
03-02-2006, 01:13 AM
what, cause i say that marciano is overrated that means i don't know what i'm talking about?

That and every other thing you've ever said on this forum. ;)

Yogi
03-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Yeah, what Kid said.

Dempsey 1919
03-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Yeah, what Kid said.

what is this the jump on butterfly1964 thread? :rolleyes:

Yogi
03-02-2006, 01:28 AM
what is this the jump on butterfly1964 thread? :sarcastic:

That link I sent you via PM is working fine now, Butterfly, so shushup, take a couple of minutes and go watch it.

Dempsey 1919
03-02-2006, 01:44 AM
That link I sent you via PM is working fine now, Butterfly, so shushup, take a couple of minutes and go watch it.

my computer is slow, so i'll watch it tomorrow.

hellfire508
03-02-2006, 01:45 AM
Whats going on Suzie?

SuzieQ49
03-02-2006, 01:50 AM
hey hell, i didnt know you were here, good to see ya.

Yogi
03-02-2006, 01:53 AM
my computer is slow

Just like it's owne...ah, nevermind. :p

RockyMarcianofan00
03-02-2006, 01:56 AM
what is this the jump on butterfly1964 thread? :rolleyes:
no
didn't they have one like that and it died?
o well i just was being sarcastic saying you loved marciano :rolleyes:

but w.e your not stupid i just think overwhelmed by Ali as many others are

hellfire508
03-02-2006, 02:03 AM
hey hell, i didnt know you were here, good to see ya.

Yeah I linger around here from time to time. :D

ferocity
03-02-2006, 04:18 AM

Hey brockton, I've read some of your post at boxrec. I just joined awhile ago and boxrec may have some of the better knowlegeable boxing fans, but this site has its share of knowlegable boxing fans.

What up with the name suzieq49, I always thought you were a male when you used to post at boxrec, you're a female?

Yaman
03-02-2006, 06:52 AM
How ya doing SuzieQ.

Cool avatar.

SuzieQ49
03-02-2006, 02:32 PM
ferocity,

im a male.

my username is based on the nickname of rocky's right "suzieQ".

ferocity
03-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Ok i see you confused me with the name, since i was unaware that was rockys name for the right hand.