View Full Version : Prince Naseem Hamed

borris
02-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Prince Naseem Hamed, is he already retired?

supaduck
02-24-2006, 05:49 AM
I think he is retired yeah...

Two Fisted Piston
02-24-2006, 09:15 AM
He's supposedly making a comeback in the summer or so he says!

Jim_Davis
11-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Nope hes just laying low for the time being.

The Iron Man
11-03-2007, 01:38 PM
He aint technically retired. if he does make a come back he will probably lose then retire, or beat some low lifes then fight an OK opponent and lost

Hawk O'Connor
11-03-2007, 02:14 PM
He aint technically retired. if he does make a come back he will probably lose then retire, or beat some low lifes then fight an OK opponent and lost

I think Naz just lost his desire to fight, especially after the one sided loss he took from Barerra. I think he should stay retired, especially since the reflexes he relied upon for his unorthodox style will have diminished with age.

The Iron Man
11-03-2007, 02:45 PM
He isnt officialy retired just wanted to say that so he catn stay in retirement. But yeh he would do too well if he came back

Hawk O'Connor
11-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Well, even if he had said he had retired he would have believed him? When a fighter says the word retirement you usually take it with a grain of salt.

I mean come on, he hasn't fought in 5 years. What would you call it?

The Iron Man
11-03-2007, 05:55 PM
True..but he claims his not retired and that his gonna fight again. Only he Knows

ianwigley
11-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Prince Naseem Hamed, is he already retired?

Prince Naseem is a jack-ass who fought a load of half-decent fighters and then had one big scrap and got it kicked by a bloke everyone said he's beat.

Jim_Davis
11-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Diego Corrales is a jack-ass who fought a load of half-decent fighters and then had one big scrap and got it kicked by a bloke everyone said he's beat.

Sorry this is not a nice way to talk about Diego R.I.P

Jim Jeffries
11-06-2007, 01:35 AM
He might come back, now that Barrera is retired.

The Noose
11-06-2007, 03:01 AM
Prince Naseem is a jack-ass who fought a load of half-decent fighters and then had one big scrap and got it kicked by a bloke everyone said he's beat.

****ty post. "peeleft:

lyrical
11-06-2007, 09:19 AM
I personally dont think he will fight again. He was thinking about a comeback after being inspired watching Hatton/Tzui but his brothers have told him they dont want him to fight again and since he has been out of prison there has been no official talk of him coming back.

me2007
11-06-2007, 09:28 AM
News just in, Hamed weighs about 16 stone.

The only way he returns to the ring is as a 5 foot 3 inch heavyweight

me2007
11-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Sorry this is not a nice way to talk about Diego R.I.P

he was talking about naz

Jim_Davis
11-06-2007, 12:34 PM
I personally dont think he will fight again. He was thinking about a comeback after being inspired watching Hatton/Tzui but his brothers have told him they dont want him to fight again and since he has been out of prison there has been no official talk of him coming back.

I hope he never comes back. He would never recapture the same heights he once did and would ruin his record.

stefjonno1
11-06-2007, 12:47 PM

Not everyone thought Naz was gonna win, i for one never.

lyrical
11-06-2007, 01:23 PM
I hope he never comes back. He would never recapture the same heights he once did and would ruin his record.

i feel the same way, as much as i miss hamed he would never be the same fighter after being inactive for 5 years and he would have to fight at a much bigger weight. I am sure he wont box again

jamesc
11-14-2007, 08:09 AM
he always wears big puffy jackets in public but i imagine hes a right porker now...id like to see him come back out of interest though...

Onslow.
11-14-2007, 08:14 AM
he ain't that porky - well no bigger than most folks.

At the end of the day - his whole life he's been on a diet. Now he's retired and he gets invited to every restaurant in the city to eat (especially curry houses) for free. your bound to put a little bit of weight on...and why not.

AS for him fighting again, i doubt it.

kamicazze
11-14-2007, 08:28 AM
give nas a break! the guy carried british boxing in the late 90's along with lennox! and had vasques not been stripped of the title would have been the first to claim all four main titles! 12 fight and he was euro champion! compare that to khan! also nasseem is the first fighter not to be sugar coated by warren, even warren had enough belief in tjis guy! took him 10 years to decide to take clzaghe to the states! 2 and a half with nas!

FUMIN 88
11-14-2007, 08:41 AM
he aint goin to fight again he just says hes going to make a comback for a little media attention thats all hes done it before

FUMIN 88
11-14-2007, 08:44 AM
give nas a break! the guy carried british boxing in the late 90's along with lennox! and had vasques not been stripped of the title would have been the first to claim all four main titles! 12 fight and he was euro champion! compare that to khan! also nasseem is the first fighter not to be sugar coated by warren, even warren had enough belief in tjis guy! took him 10 years to decide to take clzaghe to the states! 2 and a half with nas!

khans only just started and i for one think he will achieve more than nas if he keeps his feet on the ground

Bill Handsworth
11-14-2007, 08:51 AM
khans only just started and i for one think he will achieve more than nas if he keeps his feet on the ground

SUCK MY BUM!!!!!