View Full Version : Limey Hatred Thread

The Noose
02-19-2006, 05:08 PM
I hate the ****ing stupid idea of posting spam or one word at a time, to try and get high post counts.

How totally ****ing stupid and **** to read.

U ****ing idiots trying to compete with the Pinoy Lounge....THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FORUM!

Whereas The Limey Lounge is just another one of the many members lounges.

So....stop posting **** becuase you like big numbers, u ****ing morons, and show that Limeys are not as dumb as you are making them out to be!!

(This is the Hatred Thread for Limeys....not a thread for people who hate Limeys.)

boxstarr
02-19-2006, 05:16 PM
we arent trying to compete with the limey lounge....just limey lang

and it also helps as thats the ONLY legitimate spam thread in our lounge

hence....the quality of our threads is much better than the rest of BS....thus we look consideraby smarter than all others

you cant judge limey spam against anyone elses serious threads....unless you are holding us to higher standards...purely because of our intelligence

The Noose
02-19-2006, 05:26 PM
It annoys to have a thread which purpose is to be longer than any other thread!
So i thought id share with you all.

And spam will happen in all threads. Thats the nature of spam. Talking **** is only effective where there is there is no spam.

Anyway, i smell great.

boxstarr
02-19-2006, 05:30 PM
spam has not been a problem here, and we may get rules to combat it soon if i cba

i smell bad.....so ima have a shower

goodnight mate

msagrain
08-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I hate the ****ing stupid idea of posting spam or one word at a time, to try and get high post counts.

How totally ****ing stupid and **** to read.

U ****ing idiots trying to compete with the Pinoy Lounge....THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FORUM!

Whereas The Limey Lounge is just another one of the many members lounges.

So....stop posting **** becuase you like big numbers, u ****ing morons, and show that Limeys are not as dumb as you are making them out to be!!

(This is the Hatred Thread for Limeys....not a thread for people who hate Limeys.)

get the **** out of this lounge

Trousersnake
08-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Someone needs to run this yanky mother****er out of here