Oasis_Lad
02-18-2006, 07:20 PM
brits all time p4p what bull****

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4719990.stm

Boxclever
02-18-2006, 07:22 PM

No Hamed shouldn't be top and Hatton should be higher in fact you're right it's a crap list. :boxing:

Two Fisted Piston
02-18-2006, 07:23 PM
1: Naseem Hamed - Bull****
2: Nigel Benn - OK maybe
3: Lennox Lewis - Yes
4: Lloyd Honeyghan - Bull****
5: Herol Graham - Bull****
6: Ken Buchanan - Yes
7: John Conteh - No
8: Barry McGuigan - He's not british
9: Ricky Hatton - Okay if u must
10: Chris Eubank - Yes

LondonRingRules
02-18-2006, 08:33 PM

** What, you don't like beauty contests?

OK, amuse us and post your list!

Oasis_Lad
02-18-2006, 08:33 PM

so what u agree with this?

El Guapo
02-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Barry McGuigan should be well up in there, benn mmmmm okish, lewis yea defo, hammed no down more, and hatton should be right with barry mcguigan!

El Guapo
02-18-2006, 09:01 PM

hahahaha, this list is aload of crap with 1 or 2 exceptions!

Southpaw Stinger
02-19-2006, 11:01 AM
What about poor Henry Cooper?

MickyHatton
02-19-2006, 12:24 PM
What about poor Henry Cooper?

Seriously?

He was a good domestic fighter no more?

His ability was overated becuase he knocked down Cassius Clay!

Entitled to your opinion though mate!

supaduck
02-19-2006, 12:24 PM
Before considering Cooper southpaw stinger u shud look at his record. he lost by ko to the best opposition he had.

Its not a talent list it's a popularity contest. Hamed - Not number 1 Benn - hmm maybe further down Lewis - probably etc.

Southpaw Stinger
02-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Cooper was good - for and english boxer! He'd have achieved more if he didn't suffer with the bleeding problem. He wasn't an all time great but he was still a good boxer.

El Guapo
02-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Cooper was good - for and english boxer! He'd have achieved more if he didn't suffer with the bleeding problem. He wasn't an all time great but he was still a good boxer.
he was famous for his left hook! he was okish, but he wasnt good enough to beat lewis p4p!

Southpaw Stinger
02-19-2006, 01:29 PM
he was famous for his left hook! he was okish, but he wasnt good enough to beat lewis p4p!

No Lewis would beat him. Lewis is the best British boxer after me! lol

El Guapo
02-19-2006, 01:42 PM
No Lewis would beat him. Lewis is the best British boxer after me! lol
gladly agreed then! :D apart from you being before lewis, theres only 1 better than lewis, and you know who that is...............

ME

Southpaw Stinger
02-19-2006, 02:07 PM
lol! I actually knocked Lewis out in an illegal underground fist fight last year. Don't ask him about it though because he'll just lie! lol

El Guapo
02-19-2006, 02:18 PM
lol! I actually knocked Lewis out in an illegal underground fist fight last year. Don't ask him about it though because he'll just lie! lol
yea, well i done him in at ceasars palace, he wanted a comeback, so i done him in again.
ask him, hell say-"wow yea man, that kid is extreme man, hes got the speed of ali, the power of foreman, the agility of prince naseem, and the toughness of marciano!".

Southpaw Stinger
02-19-2006, 02:19 PM
I gave him amnesia because my hits were so strong and accurate. So ask him about me and he'll probrably say "Who the **** are you on about man?" lol

El Guapo
02-19-2006, 02:26 PM
na ithink we aught to get real, lewis would ko us in 1

Southpaw Stinger
02-19-2006, 03:06 PM
I was being serious........

The_One77
02-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Lewis should easily be number 1, correct me if i am wrong.
But wasn't he the only Champion from the UK who actually became undistputed and beat everybody?
Naseem quit after one loss, Herol Graham didnt even become a world champion.

supaduck
02-19-2006, 06:18 PM
I could KO them all.

McGoorty
09-06-2011, 06:00 PM

Worst crappy list IN BOXING HISTORY,.... The BRITS SHOULD TAKE UP ARMS ----- This is the TROLL Kisy of all time. An Outrage,.. No JIMMY WILDE ????,.... NO BENNY LYNCH ??....----- Naseem Hamed Number ONE ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?------ Does this retarded troll have a brain..... there are half a dozen pre late 60's fighters that have been rorted from history,.. No Driscoll,...????/...... no Ted Kid Lewis ?????????????????--?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????

McGoorty
09-06-2011, 06:08 PM
I gave him amnesia because my hits were so strong and accurate. So ask him about me and he'll probrably say "Who the **** are you on about man?" lol
I destroyed him too,,.... He wouldn't fight me,.... he was scared of my 5ft 11in skinny frame, . lol so I claim victory....... Actually I'm not sure it was Lennox,,, or was it ?????

McGoorty
09-06-2011, 06:10 PM
I destroyed him too,,.... He wouldn't fight me,.... he was scared of my 5ft 11in skinny frame, . lol so I claim victory....... Actually I'm not sure it was Lennox,,, or was it ?????
Or am I really 3ft 5in and 35 kgs ??????....... gee it's a bit quiet on this thread,.... but there's some funny stuff on this pre-historic thread.

NChristo
09-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Worst crappy list IN BOXING HISTORY,.... The BRITS SHOULD TAKE UP ARMS ----- This is the TROLL Kisy of all time. An Outrage,.. No JIMMY WILDE ????,.... NO BENNY LYNCH ??....----- Naseem Hamed Number ONE ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?------ Does this retarded troll have a brain..... there are half a dozen pre late 60's fighters that have been rorted from history,.. No Driscoll,...????/...... no Ted Kid Lewis ?????????????????--?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????

It's a post war list, Lynch, Driscoll, Kid Lewis etc were all pre.

Almost had a fit when I didn't see them as well but then noticed it at the top.

McGoorty
09-06-2011, 07:06 PM
It's a horrible list regardless.

Ken Buchanan? :crying:
Yep I didnt see the post war thing, but it's a ridiculous list anyway... Hamed not even top 5 , and hatton,... give me a break,. Lewis is way ahead of HAMMERED.

Jeff Da Maori
09-06-2011, 07:09 PM
It is a 5hit list, but more importantly why hasn't Laddie been unbanned yet?