View Full Version : Favorite GTA Game?

Tony Blitz
02-16-2006, 03:22 PM
What's your favorite GTA game? For me, part 3 will always be a classic. I would always restart the game just so I can play the mafia missions again. Chilling in Little Italy was a blast, some of the **** they said was hilarious and authentic on how Italians act behind the wheel. Vice City comes second with San Andreas third. I don't know, the whole "ghetto gangster" storyline kind of bored me. I'm hoping they make the next one all mafia based, GTA3 was nice cause it had a mix of all the different gangs in the storyline.

joeboxer
02-16-2006, 03:26 PM
The other games were good, but they really gave up something when they left New York Behind. I wouldn't mind a return to New York..

Maybe because PS3 can hold so much we might get a game where you must RULE New york Chicago and Las Vegas. That would be awsome.

I am really looking forward to the Godfather Game also.

Tony Blitz
02-16-2006, 03:31 PM
The other games were good, but they really gave up something when they left New York Behind. I wouldn't mind a return to New York..

Maybe because PS3 can hold so much we might get a game where you must RULE New york Chicago and Las Vegas. That would be awsome.

I am really looking forward to the Godfather Game also.
I'm not sure if it was either 1 or 2, but they had it set in London. If they went international then, I'd love for them to have a game set in Sicily in the 30s-40s or possibly go back to New York and set the storyline 40s-50s and have a mafioso storyline but implant some black business troubles in there too to make it a little bit more diverse.

The Godfather looks great, I'm definetly going to purchase that.

joeboxer
02-16-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm not sure if it was either 1 or 2, but they had it set in London. If they went international then, I'd love for them to have a game set in Sicily in the 30s-40s or possibly go back to New York and set the storyline 40s-50s and have a mafioso storyline but implant some black business troubles in there too to make it a little bit more diverse.

The Godfather looks great, I'm definetly going to purchase that.

That would be a great game. Kind of Godfather 2/eske.

I can't believe so many people are voting for San Andreas. It was Ok, but I thought those missions wear you attack area 51 and aliens and **** were getting to far away from the games roots.

Also I never got to sell crack to kids, which made me sad. :(

LS-Injection
02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
GTA: SanAndreas

Tony Blitz
02-16-2006, 03:36 PM
That would be a great game. Kind of Godfather 2/eske.

I can't believe so many people are voting for San Andreas. It was Ok, but I thought those missions wear you attack area 51 and aliens and **** were getting to far away from the games roots.

Also I never got to sell crack to kids, which made me sad. :(
I really didn't like San Andreas' storyline at all except maybe the gang wars in the first chapter. I liked Vice City's Scarface theme it had going on, but nothing came close to GTA 3's storyline.

Undefeated
02-18-2006, 03:29 PM
GTA San Andreas had the best gameplay out of all the GTA that have been realeased... but the story was iight.. but i could care less about the story... in the game had mad **** to do... that game is mad big.... i doubt anyone ever beat it 100% if they did they deserve a trophy...

Manfredo Jr
02-18-2006, 06:24 PM
vice citys mine, i dunno y i just like it better than san andreas , pity i lost my disk for it lol

-Jay-
02-18-2006, 06:25 PM
I really didn't like San Andreas' storyline at all except maybe the gang wars in the first chapter. I liked Vice City's Scarface theme it had going on, but nothing came close to GTA 3's storyline.

Yeah, I loved the GTA3 storyline, shame the guy never said a word though :cool:

Pico Hollywood
02-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Vice City because I loved The Cuban and the Haitian Wars..
San Andreas comes Second
3rd would be GTA:3 because it was Gloomy and I never heard the main Character's voice

LostGuy
02-19-2006, 04:08 AM
vice city cause it had the best music and i liked tommy vercetti the best out of the dudes you use. san andreas second. gta 3 is classic but not as good on any level really which it shouldnt be to be fair. there were some missions on it i really liked though like where you go sink the boat that cinematic was one of my favorites. and the ending was probably the best lol it was funny.

El Guapo
02-19-2006, 02:32 PM
yea that would be awesome, a new york ganstar gta in the 50's!bring it on i say!

MIKLO
02-19-2006, 05:06 PM
i liked san andreas the best, i liked the music in it,all the lowrider cars and everything, the gang wars, and the fact its based in cali :cool:

GunStar
02-20-2006, 03:08 AM
They all suck :D

RwK
02-20-2006, 04:10 AM
I like Vice city the best out of the lot.

By far.