View Full Version : just seen beyond the glory mike tyson

Oasis_Lad
02-15-2006, 07:32 PM
and a few questions

1: we can see clearly mike loved cus
but did his death really affect mike boxing wise?(as people say)

2: teddy atlas was it all true about him putting a gun to mike's head
and did mike really do what they said he did?

3: i have never liked don king but is he
the snake he is made out to be and did he steal 100m+ of tysons money?

toehead
02-15-2006, 11:51 PM
1)imo no cus's death seemed to fuel him more I think his women problems affected him more

2)according to mike and teddy yes a gun was put to tysons head by atlas but tyson denies messing with teddys wifes little sis.

3)it depends on which fighter you talk to larry holmes,mike tyson,tim witherspoon to name a few say king stole millions from them others like jullian jackson, chavez,say he made them millions terry norris won a 7 million dollar settlement from king for monies king owed him over the years

sleazyfellow
02-15-2006, 11:56 PM
and a few questions

1. it affected him, without cus he really couldnt hold himself together and as he went on his style sorta became more and more generic, less body work and more a headhunter, but yeah i think the personal problems with women played a major role in it
2. yeah i saw the same story on sports century, mikes prolly had more than just teddy pull a gun on him, thats why he downplays it
3. idk all about the 100 million dollars thing, he settled out of court for far less...if that tells u anything

RockyMarcianofan00
02-16-2006, 12:17 AM
and a few questions

IMO yes it did have an affect, not at first, at first Cus was still like i guess in his head he continued with what he was doing but eventually without cus he didn't stay on the straight and narrow, they say cus was the only one that could control tyson and after cus died basically nobody could so

i'm not sure about the others
________
Marijuana Card (http://medicalmarijuanacard.info)

Dempsey 1919
02-16-2006, 12:30 AM
when cus died, that didn't really do it, but i think it was when he married robyn givenns.

LHWchamp5
02-16-2006, 10:07 AM
Beyond the glory?? So was he the guy sticking his dick in the whole in the wall?? or was the reciever of **** on the other side of the wall??

Beyond the glory = Glory whole get it?? muahahaah someone has to add humor to this place.

serious note, who and why did they put a gun to tyson's head??