No announcement yet.

RAndy took a DIVE!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAndy took a DIVE!!!!

HAHAH that's right.. didnt' you see the little chiccken dance he did B4 chuck threw the shadow punch??
    It's a good way for Randy to retire, they probablly payed him a ton of money to go down for chuck, kinda like a retirement pension... Now they can claim he's undeniably 1 of the best UFC has good business move on behalf of the UFC..
    Question..
    Does chuck walk backwards in public as often as he does in the octagon?? HAHAHAh

Best fight of the night, diaz/Riggs..

TysonJR anyone can act like a moron, so why do you choose to do it so often??

Have you heard about Riggs beating the **** out of Diaz at the hospital?

Not sure if it's just a rumor or what, but thats what I'm hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by LHWchamp5
      HAHAH that's right.. didnt' you see the little chiccken dance he did B4 chuck threw the shadow punch??
      It's a good way for Randy to retire, they probablly payed him a ton of money to go down for chuck, kinda like a retirement pension... Now they can claim he's undeniably 1 of the best UFC has good business move on behalf of the UFC..
      Question..
      Does chuck walk backwards in public as often as he does in the octagon?? HAHAHAh

Best fight of the night, diaz/Riggs..

TysonJR anyone can act like a moron, so why do you choose to do it so often??
      no
      chuck is better
      shut up

Comment

Originally posted by PBF34
        no
        chick is betar
        **** uq
        Fixed it.

I had to make it look legit.

Comment

he didnt take a fall asswipe. He slipped and got caught flush again then he got pounded after he fell. Randy would never take a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by RastaSmoker
            he didnt take a fall asswipe. He slipped and got caught flush again then he got pounded after he fell. Randy would never take a dive.
            I'm pretty sure dude was just trying to take a shot at Tyson jr.

Comment

How was it a dive, Coutoure looked terrible in the ring, he was doing nothing, his age was showing. He was hurt earlier in the first round and probably never really recovered. Then Lidell landed a perfect shot and followed up. There was no dive, most people were picking Lidell to win.

Comment

HAHA i'm srry all if you took me seriously just taking a poke at tyson JR..
                Anyhow I still think UFC should be lookin at removing ADD's from the mat of the octagon..
                Why wasn't randy shooting in?? He shot in once in desperation..
                Caught chucks leg on a low kick and let it go..
                It was a good fight wish it would have went longer(wish he didnt' slip on the sticker..)

Diaz vs rigggs in the hospital?? how much lol..

Comment

Originally posted by LHWchamp5
                  Diaz vs rigggs in the hospital?? how much lol..
                  From what I've heard, Diaz sucker punched Riggs, Riggs continued where he left off in the cage.

Comment

I've only heard hearsay on this.. No sources what so ever..
                    I'm starting to assume, some stupid kid started this rumor..

Comment

Working...
                    X