View Full Version : Why are the Mexicans afraid of Pac Man?

INFAMOUZ
01-17-2005, 07:58 PM
Why doesnt barrera want to have a rematch w/ pacman?
Why doesnt morales want to fight pacman? Why did it take a long time for marquez to sign a re-match w/ pacman?

I want to see these elite featherweights fight pacman,but why does it take them a long time to sign a fight with him? are they afraid? or is pacman's manager murrad muhammad to blame?

please answer because i really want to see pacman against the top fighters in his division. thanks

julDilla
01-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Why doesnt morales want to fight pacman? Why did it take a long time for marquez to sign a re-match w/ pacman?

I want to see these elite featherweights fight pacman,but why does it take them a long time to sign a fight with him? are they afraid? or is pacman's manager murrad muhammad to blame?

please answer because i really want to see pacman against the top fighters in his division. thanks

where have you been?....are you keeping up with whats going on?..

INFAMOUZ
01-17-2005, 09:17 PM
BUSY BRO WATCHING FOOTBALL I LOST BET ON JETS DAME JETS THEY COULDNT GET DONE THEY MISS 2 FIELDGOAL SH.......

BUT I WIN ON FALCONS VS RAMS

I JUST GOT EVEN BRO

SO HOWS EVERYTHING ?

miron_lang
01-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Why doesnt morales want to fight pacman?

ITS ON! MARCH 19 in Las Vegas :D

gustang1969
01-17-2005, 10:03 PM
pacman is tight cant wait to see him destroy his next victim

stevenalexander
01-17-2005, 11:55 PM
ya same qustang

JaNnO
01-18-2005, 12:03 AM
ya same qustang

would somebody close this thread now... :D

J !
01-18-2005, 07:49 AM
morales aint afraid of pacman please stop you are giving manny fans a bad name, morales tko 9 in a slugfest. :eek:

morancito
01-18-2005, 07:07 PM
PacMan is in for the beating of a lifetime. I'm talking legendary stuff here. When all is said and done, people will talk about how Morales destroyed Manny the way they still talk about how Sal Sanchez obliterated Wilfredo Gomez. Mark my words.

chito
01-20-2005, 09:46 PM
PacMan is in for the beating of a lifetime. I'm talking legendary stuff here. When all is said and done, people will talk about how Morales destroyed Manny the way they still talk about how Sal Sanchez obliterated Wilfredo Gomez. Mark my words.

well that's possible but the way manny fights today, nah i don't think so! well it could go either way to be honest with you. i think pacman will do his best to beat morales! this could be a bloody war for both these guys!

{BrownBomber}
01-21-2005, 12:53 AM
Im not I play it play all the time. :p

E.T.
01-21-2005, 01:12 AM
No I don't think all Mexicans aren't afraid of Pac. I mean
Erik has been very upfront, and so has MAB.
JMM ? Now that's another story.....

Floydmayweather
01-21-2005, 02:31 AM
Morales is in for the fight of his life as is Pac i cant wait.

Manila Eyes
01-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Morales is in for the fight of his life as is Pac i cant wait.

Two months is like 2 years away......gotta stop thinking of the fight.....

KONEK2R
01-21-2005, 02:52 AM

hey!!! its true... MEXICAN BOXER IS AFRAID OF PAC!
MARQUEZ WANT MORE MONEY THAN MONEY... ITS JUST ALIBI FOR SURE
BECAUSE HE(MARQUEZ) KNOWS THAT HE WILL BE KNOCKED OUT EARLY THAN 7 ROUNDS. PAC HAVEN'T FINISIHED HIM(MARQUEZ) BECAUSE OF THE BLISTER ON HIS FEET AND ISSUE ON HIS WRIST. LETS JUST SEE HOW LONG THIS MORALES WILL STAND IN THE RING!
http://www.lomejordelboxeo.com/portada/imagenes/pacquiao%20vs%20barrera%201.jpg
CONSIDERING PAC IS THE SMALLEST FIGHTER IN THE FEATHERWEIGHT DIVISION, BECAUSE HE CAME FROM SMALLEST WEIGHT DIVISION ITSN'T NOT SHAMEFUL!!!

3BIG GUYS FIGHTING FOR A SMALLER GUYS!!!

{BrownBomber}
01-21-2005, 02:55 AM
hey!!! its true... MEXICAN BOXER IS AFRAID OF PAC!
MARQUEZ WANT MORE MONEY THAN MONEY... ITS JUST ALIBI FOR SURE
BECAUSE HE(MARQUEZ) KNOWS THAT HE WILL BE KNOCKED OUT EARLY THAN 7 ROUNDS. PAC HAVEN'T FINISIHED HIM(MARQUEZ) BECAUSE OF THE BLISTER ON HIS FEET AND ISSUE ON HIS WRIST. LETS JUST SEE HOW LONG THIS MORALES WILL STAND IN THE RING!
http://www.lomejordelboxeo.com/portada/imagenes/pacquiao%20vs%20barrera%201.jpg
CONSIDERING PAC IS THE SMALLEST FIGHTER IN THE FEATHERWEIGHT DIVISION, BECAUSE HE CAME FROM SMALLEST WEIGHT DIVISION ITSN'T NOT SHAMEFUL!!!

3BIG GUYS FIGHTING FOR A SMALLER GUYS!!!
wtf did u say? can someone translate? :eek:

julDilla
01-21-2005, 03:04 AM
wtf did u say? can someone translate? :eek:

dont know but the dumbass think his proving a point with that pic :rolleyes:

knuckz
01-22-2005, 07:42 PM
When the fight comes well see how determine these both fighthers are. ;)

Jose Rizal
01-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Pacman is just gonna be TOO FAST AND POWERFUL for Morales to handle. Barrera got slower at 130 but Erik was even slower and got out-boxed by him. Pac is comfortable fighting at 130 so EM would be facing a faster and more powerful opponent than MAB. MAB fought flatfooted while we all know Manny has excellent footspeed. Erik can't resist the urge to brawl and that will be his undoing. No matter what they say about his chin (look at jmm), once he gets tagged and dropped, it will all be downhill from then on. Manny by late bloody stoppage.

J !
01-26-2005, 06:53 AM
Pacman is just gonna be TOO FAST AND POWERFUL for Morales to handle. Barrera got slower at 130 but Erik was even slower and got out-boxed by him. Pac is comfortable fighting at 130 so EM would be facing a faster and more powerful opponent than MAB. MAB fought flatfooted while we all know Manny has excellent footspeed. Erik can't resist the urge to brawl and that will be his undoing. No matter what they say about his chin (look at jmm), once he gets tagged and dropped, it will all be downhill from then on. Manny by late bloody stoppage.

possible but it may be that Eric is too big for Manny who lets face it isnt really a superfeather yet. EWill the extra weight nagate manny's power and add to Morales own? Will the bigger man be able to make it tell on the inside, I dont see Pacman stopping morales, bloke's got a granite chin. I can however see morales stopping Pacman whose chin is much less than granite.

tough one to call its gonna be a great fight but morales TKO 9. ;)

Jose Rizal
01-26-2005, 03:54 PM
possible but it may be that Eric is too big for Manny who lets face it isnt really a superfeather yet. EWill the extra weight nagate manny's power and add to Morales own? Will the bigger man be able to make it tell on the inside, I dont see Pacman stopping morales, bloke's got a granite chin. I can however see morales stopping Pacman whose chin is much less than granite.

tough one to call its gonna be a great fight but morales TKO 9. ;)

Let me tell you one thing about Manny. He fights closer to 130 during fight night. So as far as the weight being a concern, it's nothing new to him. I even read somewhere that Roach was planning for him to enter the ring at lower than 130, and thus, he's going in there with the same speed he had before. That's why I said he'll be comfortable fighting at superfeather. Thatís his biggest advantage over Erik Ė blazing foot and hand speed and it wonít be negated.

With regards to power, I think he'll be packing an even bigger punch with the minimal weight gain, and this time with more weapons in his arsenal, specially with the right hand, which he and Roach had been developing for the Marquez rematch. So this time, heís gonna be dishing out powershots with both hands. Erik on the other hand has, as of late, been allowing his fights to go the distance. His only KO notched at superfeather was against a chinny and second-rate Espadas. We all know during his last fight that he didnít hurt MAB with his best punches, yet Pac was able to dominate and bludgeon the guy into submission. Still, Pac needs to be wary of Erikís bombs, most specially that sneaky uppercut.

About the height advantage of Erik being a big factor, letís all be honest and realistic here. Has anyone of you noticed in their pictures when they posed side-by-side how little the disparity really was in their sizes? It looked like Pac is only giving up at most an inch in height, which is not much considering Pac has been able to drop taller and heavier fighters than the lanky Morales. Style wise, this is a better match up for Pac then JMM was, and I think itís a great opportunity for him to stamp his class even further.

riz
01-26-2005, 04:03 PM
ye at the press conference he said he'll probly come in a couple pounds under 130

tracylee
01-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Hopefully once Morales has fought Pac it will prompt JMM to go ahead with the rematch. Him putting it off for so long is finally starting to get to me; I dont think he's a coward and I do believe that he can win a decision against Pac if he fights smart, but apparently he is concerned quite a bit over it or he would be the one getting back in there with Pac instead of Morales. I think Morales wins this one by tko myself.

xrhythmxnxbluesx
01-26-2005, 04:59 PM
yea good point it seem the height of morales isnt as big as some people thought...

{BrownBomber}
01-26-2005, 05:05 PM
I Dont Think They R Afraid At All.why Should They? Its Not That They Going To Die If They Fight Pac,its Boxing And Everything Is Under Control.if It Was A Street Fight Or The Ufc Then That Is Different Story. I Think Jmm Say N Oportunity To Make More Money.he Sid Give Me 1.5 Mill. So They Can Settle At 1 Mill. He Bluffed And Lost. Erik Is Gonna Make 3 Mill. In This Fight. I Think The Rematch With Jmm Was Worth Them Paying What Juan Ask For We Were Al Going To Buy The Fight.promoters Got Greedy And Wanted To Make A Killing.

J !
01-27-2005, 05:45 AM
Let me tell you one thing about Manny. He fights closer to 130 during fight night. So as far as the weight being a concern, it's nothing new to him. I even read somewhere that Roach was planning for him to enter the ring at lower than 130, and thus, he's going in there with the same speed he had before. That's why I said he'll be comfortable fighting at superfeather. Thatís his biggest advantage over Erik Ė blazing foot and hand speed and it wonít be negated.

With regards to power, I think he'll be packing an even bigger punch with the minimal weight gain, and this time with more weapons in his arsenal, specially with the right hand, which he and Roach had been developing for the Marquez rematch. So this time, heís gonna be dishing out powershots with both hands. Erik on the other hand has, as of late, been allowing his fights to go the distance. His only KO notched at superfeather was against a chinny and second-rate Espadas. We all know during his last fight that he didnít hurt MAB with his best punches, yet Pac was able to dominate and bludgeon the guy into submission. Still, Pac needs to be wary of Erikís bombs, most specially that sneaky uppercut.

About the height advantage of Erik being a big factor, letís all be honest and realistic here. Has anyone of you noticed in their pictures when they posed side-by-side how little the disparity really was in their sizes? It looked like Pac is only giving up at most an inch in height, which is not much considering Pac has been able to drop taller and heavier fighters than the lanky Morales. Style wise, this is a better match up for Pac then JMM was, and I think itís a great opportunity for him to stamp his class even further.

First off you dont need to tell me about Manny Ive seen him fight a dozen times.

Secondly jeez you carry on like Manny is the only fighter who boils down to the weight and puts it back on in between weigh in and fight night, how much do you think morales is gonna come in at a lot more 130 I can assure you, for example Injin Chi lost 24 pounds in the run up to hs fight Michael Brodie last year, 24 ****ing pounds, he was coming in the ring come fight night closer to lightweight than feather.

Its nothing new mate all fighters do it and if you cant see that Morales is the naturally bigger man, then well hey guess you are blinded by bias..

Jose Rizal
01-27-2005, 09:08 AM
First off you dont need to tell me about Manny Ive seen him fight a dozen times.

Secondly jeez you carry on like Manny is the only fighter who boils down to the weight and puts it back on in between weigh in and fight night, how much do you think morales is gonna come in at a lot more 130 I can assure you, for example Injin Chi lost 24 pounds in the run up to hs fight Michael Brodie last year, 24 ****ing pounds, he was coming in the ring come fight night closer to lightweight than feather.

Its nothing new mate all fighters do it and if you cant see that Morales is the naturally bigger man, then well hey guess you are blinded by bias..

Look at your post that I quoted before and you'll see that you had some relevant questions in there that I was just trying to answer. I'm not trying to lecture you in any way, mate. I'm just giving my own opinion as possible answers to those queries of yours so there's no need for you to fly off the handle. I'm not dictating or forcing you to accept what I believe. You have your own opinion about these fighters and that's fine with me, but so have I.

I'm not saying Morales is not naturally bigger because HE IS. There is no argument there. What I meant was he's not so overly huge, IMHO, to give Pac problems. It would take a more noticeable disparity in height than what was evident in the photos I mentioned for it to be a factor in favor of Erik.

I think Morales would be stupid to come in the ring way above 130. He needs all the speed he can squeeze at that weight class and I believe he's better off fighting Pac near the limit. If he bloats up after the weigh-in to his usual fighting weight, than I honestly think itís gonna post more of a problem for him, rather than Pac. Like I said, Pac is going to come in closer to his fighting weight, and that was my only point - nothing else - to explain that there would be no speed loss as a result of weight issues that you mentioned.

What's was so biased about that?

J !
01-27-2005, 09:15 AM
ok fair point and well made maybe i took you wrong way, i wasnt flying off the handle though....i dont do that its pointless!!! ;)

Getting back to the discussion, Im not so sure, Morales will have a target weight to come into the ring I think he will be somewhat heavier than 130, probably another five or six pounds on top. I also do think you are being totally one sided towards pac in saying that he will be more comfortable at the weight, Morales has boxed at Super feather a five or so times, Pac never in fact only 3 times at feather :eek: . So thats blatently bollox. ;)
Morales isnt gonna out speed pac who as you rightly point out his handspeed and footspeed are far superior to Eric. However I think this fight is gonna come down to who out thinks the other, who finds a way to sort the opponent out. I just give morales the edge, I dont think we should take Barrera as a yardstick, as MAB EM is just one of those match ups where form goes out the window, such ios the history and hatred between the two.

Gonna be an interesting night though. Im gonna stick wit Morales late ko.(9)

Jose Rizal
01-27-2005, 09:49 AM
Well I could make a case about MAB-EM 3 being MABís first fight at superfeather but thatís all moot since he now holds the belts.

Youíre right, EM is a BETTER BOXER than Pac but not a BETTER FIGHTER. EM is the more technically sound of the two (JMM imho is still tops) and naturally gifted with ring smarts than Manny is and his only problem I think is that he tends to box near the level of his opponents rather than at his full abilities. Well thatís another one of my opinions and I donít know if anyone else would agree, but thatís what Iíve noticed about his fights. He also has the penchant to brawl when he gets hit and I think thatís just what Manny wants him to do.

Manny on the other hand isn't known to have the best technical skills. He usually takes a fight by brute force as he is naturally gifted with power and speed, something Erik also has but to a lesser degree. So I agree that it would be a very interesting match-up to watch. Both fighters are elite and would definitely put on a great show (I hope FOTY standard) but I still believe Manny would get the W.

Pac by TKO mid-to-late rounds. (7)

J !
01-27-2005, 09:54 AM
yeah but MAB had been fighting at feather for years! and as i said EM vs MAB is just one of them fights.......................

anyway we can debate the weight issue til we are blue in the face I guess we will find out soon enough, enjoy the fight and nice chatitng to ya :cool:

Jose Rizal
01-27-2005, 12:23 PM
I also do think you are being totally one sided towards pac in saying that he will be more comfortable at the weight, Morales has boxed at Super feather a five or so times, Pac never in fact only 3 times at feather :eek: . So thats blatently bollox. ;)

Another thing about this post that I forgot to mention: I NEVER said Pac would be MORE comfortable at that weight than Erik. That would indeed be utter bollox mate. :eek:

What I simply said was he's gonna be comfortable fighting at feather because he's coming in at his usual fighting weight, which is near the limit, but certainly not more comfortable than Erik. Erik, having beaten established superfeatherweights and even winning titles, naturally has the advantage as far as experience in this weight class is concerned. But,I think Pac would adapt well to the division just like MAB did.

Lastly, Pac was also a newbie featherweight when he beat MAB who has long been recognized at the time as "The People's Champ." :D

You enjoy the fight too mate.

lapulapu
01-27-2005, 05:54 PM
i don't think the mexican fighters are afraid of pacman. i think this "avoidance" are due to the promoters. they got different ideas than what fightfans want to see.
right now golden boy and arum don't see eye to eye. so we can expect its going to be a very long wait to see MAB-EM4. if JMM sticks with arum, its impossible to see a MAB-JMM fight.
maybe pacman can dance with the 3 coz he's under murad. i don't think he'll get to fight Morales if nothing's wrong with arum & gb.

J !
01-28-2005, 04:37 AM
jose thanks for the clarification seems ive been reading you a little wrong, my mistake ;)

Perto
01-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Mexican afraid because Pacman will kiss their @

Perto
01-29-2005, 03:03 PM
MAB afraid because he will lose his legacy in boxing. Pac will beat him silly.

Perto
01-29-2005, 03:04 PM
JMM afraid to lose belts.

Perto
Morales afraid to lose earning power. But props to him for fighting Pacma n now.

Perto
They simply haven't seen someone of Pac caliber. It befuddles them.

Perto
01-29-2005, 03:05 PM
Go Pacman! Go Philippines!

J !
01-31-2005, 07:47 AM
Go Pacman! Go Philippines!

why did you have to post total non-backed up biased bollox like that, there was some good chat going on here and you come in just ****ing post jibberish.

**** idiots like you are ruining this site.
:mad:

jedihillis
01-31-2005, 07:59 PM
I think it'll be a pretty good fight. I've only seen clips of Pacman, but he looks like an ass kicker.

psychopath
01-31-2005, 09:23 PM

:D :p Hey Bro. We call fighters names . . . we give them funny monickers . . . but that's all in the name HYPING and BRAGGING . . . now separating the HYPES from the facts . . . NOBODY is AFRAID of ANYBODY . . . these are all career moves because BOXING is also a business. ;)

Peace Bro!

Perto
01-31-2005, 10:01 PM
After Pac-JMM, Pac said he wants rematch with JMM. JMM would rather fight Salido instead. Pac wanted to fight Barrera, and then they bait him with Morales, and then the two promoters flip flopped and had MAB-EM III instead. So Pac was left fighting Fahsan for a tune up fight. They all didn't want a piece of Pacquiao. Then after the Fahsan fight, for Pac-JMM II, JMM asked for more money than is worth him, the fight didn't continue. (Roach said it might be a nice way to say "We don't want to fight you."). Props to EM for taking this fight with Manny. But Manny will kick his @!

Floydmayweather
02-01-2005, 01:04 AM
This fight is not gonna be a blow out i dont think for either fighter. Manny is very fast and powerful but Morales has the experience and an iron chin. I think Manny will catch Morales late but by no means is it a shoe in for either fighter. ANd MAB, and EM are not afraid of Pac. JMM might be but he old news.

SonnyJ
02-01-2005, 09:41 AM
pacman couldn't repeat his feat against barrera. marquez figured him out by the end of their bout. i think both morales and barrera could beat him

Perto
02-01-2005, 02:27 PM
Pac didn't finish JMM because he made 2 mistakes: (1) he rushed his training (thanks to lack of discipline, underestimating JMM, overconfidence, late night pools, commercials, movies) that caused his body to be prone to injuries (he had minor leg injury 1 or 2 weeks before the fight, and his left hand swell after hitting JMM 3 times, and also blisters on his toes) (2) he made a mistake of trying to finish JMM with 1 big bomb, rather than combinations and cooking him slowly as Roach wanted, and as he did to Barrera, he beat up Barrera pretty bad first before going for the kill in the 11th. With Morales, I don't think Pacman will make similar JMM mistake. I think Pacman will cook up Morales slowly, beat him up several rounds first, stick to gameplan rather than succumbing to temptation of 1 punch KO, then go for the kill late rounds, like what he did to Barrera. Manny by TKO late rounds 10 or under. Go Pacman! Go Philippines!

psychopath
02-01-2005, 06:03 PM
pacman couldn't repeat his feat against barrera. marquez figured him out by the end of their bout. i think both morales and barrera could beat him

Well Bro that remains to be seen. Manny wants a rematch from MAB and Marquez but you know what happened . . . who refused . . . so until those rematch happens we can only make HYPOTHETICAL ARGUEMENTS :D

Pac against MAB, JMM or Morales are all 50/50 fights . . . so yes Morales and MAB could beat him.

bombshell
02-01-2005, 06:12 PM
a fighter must have a heart,not a coward who have tail in his ass! leave it to manny,he can managed. pacman againts morales or mab,jmm...whoever.........be prepared!

bombshell
02-01-2005, 06:23 PM
i trust and like pacman,because of (2) reasons.(1) he had skill and will as a fighter.(2)dedication not only for himself,also for his country.manny by tko,in late rounds.

cdxx
02-01-2005, 06:26 PM
salido was a mandatory for marquez. he could fight him or relinquish one of his titles. the only choice he made was to keep his belts!

julDilla
02-01-2005, 06:27 PM
i trust and like pacman,because of (2) reasons.(1) he had skill and will as a fighter.(2)dedication not only for himself,also for his country.manny by tko,in late rounds.

you have pac d_ck so far up your throat you dont even know what your saying

dedication for himself?...one of his loses, all the excuses where, he came in to big, so he was too dehydrated(sp) to fight, yeah real dedicated to the sport that feeds him :rolleyes: only dedication he has is for his counrty, but yeah thats a lot of trust to put into a fighter to beat someone by late TKO... :rolleyes: HAD? hahahaha

tracylee
02-01-2005, 06:29 PM
salido was a mandatory for marquez. he could fight him or relinquish one of his titles. the only choice he made was to keep his belts!

That's the main thing that I hate about so called "mandatory" fights, etc. Most of the time that particular opponet isnt even the one that the fans want to see them in there against..not when there's exciting matchup's like Pac vs Morales, etc. Theres just soooooo many other fights we'd all rather see. :(

m00ks
02-01-2005, 06:39 PM
why did you have to post total non-backed up biased bollox like that, there was some good chat going on here and you come in just ****ing post jibberish.

**** idiots like you are ruining this site.
:mad:

I think he's just spamming fo r the fight videos section

m00ks
02-01-2005, 06:42 PM

dedication for himself?...one of his loses, all the excuses where, he came in to big, so he was too dehydrated(sp) to fight, yeah real dedicated to the sport that feeds him :rolleyes: only dedication he has is for his counrty, but yeah thats a lot of trust to put into a fighter to beat someone by late TKO... :rolleyes: HAD? hahahaha

He worked out for 12 hours straight prior to the fight to try to make weight, thats after starving himself for a couple of weeks. Hey if your body's growing, its growing. That's out of your control.

tracylee
02-01-2005, 06:44 PM
He worked out for 12 hours straight prior to the fight to try to make weight, thats after starving himself for a couple of weeks. Hey if your body's growing, its growing. That's out of your control.

Hey Mooks, how's it going man? Long time, no hear ;)

bombshell
02-01-2005, 06:56 PM
nevermind! dedication for himself is not a big deal.i believed of what i feel that he had.

m00ks
02-01-2005, 06:59 PM
Hey Mooks, how's it going man? Long time, no hear ;)

hey sup tracy. nm same old same old. BTW, lemme know when you recieve them "goodies". There's 5 all in all.

bombshell
02-01-2005, 07:02 PM

i know what i've saying,maybe you're not.

tracylee
02-01-2005, 07:13 PM
hey sup tracy. nm same old same old. BTW, lemme know when you recieve them "goodies". There's 5 all in all.

Ah man, you'll be the first to know!!! Thanks again babe..youre too cool Mooks! ;)

bombshell
02-02-2005, 11:23 AM
where have you been? what a silly talk...talking ang talking when your mouth is puffing out stinky.wait, until the fight is over.you giving comments without justification.

evosbm
02-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Hopefully once Morales has fought Pac it will prompt JMM to go ahead with the rematch. Him putting it off for so long is finally starting to get to me; I dont think he's a coward and I do believe that he can win a decision against Pac if he fights smart, but apparently he is concerned quite a bit over it or he would be the one getting back in there with Pac instead of Morales. I think Morales wins this one by tko myself.
i can see that you're a real fan of JMM. i respect your oppinion on that. but after what JMM just did, i just hated him even more. imagine a champ not willing to take the risk from a guy whom he had faught and got a draw? IMO he could have definitely put up a good fight and have a big chance of winning over Pac. though the chance of the other way around to happen is just as equal. superfights and PPV's are for fighters who are true warriors and i just dont feel that in JMM anymore. he's (JMM) not a true warrior. he's just a boxer and nothing more. he can keep his belts and fight inferior fighters as long as he wants. but i dont think he deserves to have another shot with any of the big names like MAB, EM and Pac. i say never give JMM a chance on that ever...peace ;)

evosbm
02-02-2005, 12:01 PM
i don't think the mexican fighters are afraid of pacman. i think this "avoidance" are due to the promoters. they got different ideas than what fightfans want to see.
right now golden boy and arum don't see eye to eye. so we can expect its going to be a very long wait to see MAB-EM4. if JMM sticks with arum, its impossible to see a MAB-JMM fight.
maybe pacman can dance with the 3 coz he's under murad. i don't think he'll get to fight Morales if nothing's wrong with arum & gb.
IMO even if JMM changes his promoter, i dont think there'll be a promoter who'll take the chance of JMM fighting PAcman. coz IMHO JMM had given everything in his first encounter with Pacman and yet Pacman wasnt even partially disabled and the best that he (JMM) got was a draw. other promoters would end up the same as Arum.

J !
02-02-2005, 12:04 PM
you can say that again , oh you already did! :D

i totally disagree, Marquez scooled pacman outside the first two rounds, totally outboxed him, figured him out.

Take away the first round and you have a landslide points victory for marquez and he was the one on control.

evosbm
02-02-2005, 12:07 PM
I think it'll be a pretty good fight. I've only seen clips of Pacman, but he looks like an ass kicker.
he beat MAB, made JMM kiss the canvas 3x rd-1 and after he wins EM-Pac match what possible name could you call him if he's an ass kicker? ;) :confused:

evosbm
02-02-2005, 12:29 PM
you can say that again , oh you already did! :D

i totally disagree, Marquez scooled pacman outside the first two rounds, totally outboxed him, figured him out.

Take away the first round and you have a landslide points victory for marquez and he was the one on control.
well i respect your opinion on that. but the way i saw it, its more of a close fight in most rounds. though JMM did showed some few clean shots in some rounds, IMHO everytime i replay most of his combos it showed that most punches didnt realy landed clean enough to say he realy scores through his punches. but i do admit that his combos and counter punches looks pleasing to the eyes of the spectators specially the uppercuts. that's why Leatherman even mentioned it that Pacman was the cleaner puncher and gived more damage. plus Pac aslo cleanly took some rounds after rd-2 specially 7,8,10 and 12.

mauricio95
02-02-2005, 01:52 PM
this thread sucks :mad:
we mexican aint afraid of nothing :mad:

m00ks
02-02-2005, 03:17 PM
this thread sucks :mad:
we mexican aint afraid of nothing :mad:

Except immigration lol

Jokes jokes :)

psychopath
02-02-2005, 04:49 PM

Yes Salido was a mandatory but JMM has a choice . . . he doesn't have to lose his belt . . . if they are really into that PAC rematch they can simply pay out the mandatory challenger so JMM can go for the fight with the bigger stature. That happens all the time. And the risk is worth it . . . if JMM wins he'll be the no 1 p4p featherweight and with it goes the high purse that he is asking for.

tracylee
02-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Except immigration lol

Jokes jokes :)

lol...nice Mooks! :D

Perto
02-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Pac didn't finish JMM because he made 2 mistakes: (1) he rushed his training (thanks to lack of discipline, underestimating JMM, overconfidence, late night pools, commercials, movies) that caused his body to be prone to injuries (he had minor leg injury 1 or 2 weeks before the fight, and his left hand swell after hitting JMM 3 times, and also blisters on his toes) (2) he made a mistake of trying to finish JMM with 1 big bomb, rather than combinations and cooking him slowly as Roach wanted, and as he did to Barrera, he beat up Barrera pretty bad first before going for the kill in the 11th. With Morales, I don't think Pacman will make similar JMM mistake. I think Pacman will cook up Morales slowly, beat him up several rounds first, stick to gameplan rather than succumbing to temptation of 1 punch KO, then go for the kill late rounds, like what he did to Barrera. Manny by TKO late rounds 10 or under.

Perto
02-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Therefore, Pacman will win this fight

Perto
02-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Just go back again to Pac-Barrera fight. Especially rounds 3, 10, 11. Round 3 bomb.

Perto
02-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Also, you can notice he is not one-dimensional as what others would say. Look at Pac-MAB, and Pac-Fahsan.

Perto
02-03-2005, 05:41 PM
I truly believe Pac will kick EM's ass March 19. Look at that nose, when it gets hits with Pac's left.

Perto
02-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Btw, where is JMM now? Does anybody know?

Perto
02-03-2005, 05:42 PM
It was reported he was in the mountains in preparatio for the JMM Pac fight, which did not materialize. Then, for Vazquez fight, Feb. 26, did not also materialize. So what is he doing now?

tracylee
02-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Pac didn't finish JMM because he made 2 mistakes: (1) he rushed his training (thanks to lack of discipline, underestimating JMM, overconfidence, late night pools, commercials, movies) that caused his body to be prone to injuries (he had minor leg injury 1 or 2 weeks before the fight, and his left hand swell after hitting JMM 3 times, and also blisters on his toes) (2) he made a mistake of trying to finish JMM with 1 big bomb, rather than combinations and cooking him slowly as Roach wanted, and as he did to Barrera, he beat up Barrera pretty bad first before going for the kill in the 11th. With Morales, I don't think Pacman will make similar JMM mistake. I think Pacman will cook up Morales slowly, beat him up several rounds first, stick to gameplan rather than succumbing to temptation of 1 punch KO, then go for the kill late rounds, like what he did to Barrera. Manny by TKO late rounds 10 or under.

Okay, regardless of how you think Pac will 'handle' Morales, you've gotta realize that there is a big difference between JMM and Morales! :eek:

julDilla
02-03-2005, 05:47 PM
It was reported he was in the mountains in preparatio for the JMM Pac fight, which did not materialize. Then, for Vazquez fight, Feb. 26, did not also materialize. So what is he doing now?
stop ****ing stretching the page with ur spamming, theres a feature called EDIT...