View Full Version : I sparred for the 1st time last nite!!

Kid Canada
01-25-2006, 11:38 AM
What a ****in`rush! I`ve been going to the boxing gym since November, learning all the basics. The trainer suggested last week that I do some sparring so I got my medical and sparred for the 1st time and loved it. I was in with a guy who has over 50 fights. He took it easy on me I`m sure but I still got my bell rung pretty good once. I did pretty well according to everyone. They said I was very composed and under control which I guess is a good thing. Can`t wait til tomorrow to do it again!

Manfredo Jr
01-25-2006, 12:23 PM
What a ****in`rush! I`ve been going to the boxing gym since November, learning all the basics. The trainer suggested last week that I do some sparring so I got my medical and sparred for the 1st time and loved it. I was in with a guy who has over 50 fights. He took it easy on me I`m sure but I still got my bell rung pretty good once. I did pretty well according to everyone. They said I was very composed and under control which I guess is a good thing. Can`t wait til tomorrow to do it again!
good to hear man , hope you do well ;)

Southpaw Stinger
01-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Well done man, and you will do great tommorrow. Second time sparring is always easier.

Why didn't I get a medical when I first sparred? If I died it would be their fault!

Scottie2Hottie
01-25-2006, 02:14 PM
thats tight dude, i sparred once and got hooked, so i know how stoked you must be. :boxing:

JMCbulls
01-25-2006, 04:24 PM
sounds awesome, good luck tommorow, im sure youll do better