No announcement yet.

Potatoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potatoes

Are they good or not? I love them, they are cheap and easy to prepare. But for somebody that needs to drop 40-50lbs.

Originally posted by The1God
    Are they good or not? I love them, they are cheap and easy to prepare. But for somebody that needs to drop 40-50lbs.

Unless they are sweet potatoes, Which are NASTY!

No, I would not recommend them really especially since you are looking to drop weight.

Comment

Sweet potatoes are ok? What other Vegies should be avoided?

Comment

Sweet potatoes are ok? What other Vegies should be avoided?

Fruits in the morning, veggies in the evening...Other than potatoes you are really all set.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
          Fruits in the morning, veggies in the evening...Other than potatoes you are really all set.
          spinks-wats wrong with fruit in the morning an veggies in the evening??thats mainly how my diet is.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenalexander
            spinks-wats wrong with fruit in the morning an veggies in the evening??thats mainly how my diet is.
            I think thats how your supposed to eat them. Veggies have next to no calories so night time is a good time for them and fruits are high in sugars that your body stores as fat so if eaten in the morning your body will have time to burn them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Rocket
              I think thats how your supposed to eat them. Veggies have next to no calories so night time is a good time for them and fruits are high in sugars that your body stores as fat so if eaten in the morning your body will have time to burn them off.

Hit the nail right on the head with that one, Karma to you.

Comment

No bananas in the morning right? So an apple or an orange for breakfast? I hate salmon, I like other kinds of fish though... A can of tuna for lunch? Corn, peas at dinner is cool? Besides Salmon, can you substitute any fish?

Comment

No bananas in the morning right? So an apple or an orange for breakfast? I hate salmon, I like other kinds of fish though... A can of tuna for lunch? Corn, peas at dinner is cool? Besides Salmon, can you substitute any fish?

Banana's are possibly the worst fruit to eat.....Salmon is horrible I dont see how anybody can eat it although it is good for the body and skin, I cant bring myself to eat it......

Tuna is fine, I like Cod broiled with lemon juice you should try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                    Banana's are possibly the worst fruit to eat.....Salmon is horrible I dont see how anybody can eat it although it is good for the body and skin, I cant bring myself to eat it......

Tuna is fine, I like Cod broiled with lemon juice you should try it sometime.
                    Yup, I like it too, I would normally sprinkle breadcrumbs over that but, no bread for me. Can you eat too much fruit in the morning? Like 2 oranges or 3? Do you drink Coffee? I heard that is bad. I can't live without java! I am just trying to get my plan set up for Monday.

Comment

Working...
                    X