View Full Version : Maloney Talks Baloney

bigbadbri
01-13-2005, 04:07 PM
I have watched Scott Harrison on four occasions, Once against Chacon, once against McCulloch and twice against Medina. These were quality fights which i was happy to spend my hard earned cash on, to go and watch. But if Frank Maloney thinks that the boxing punters are going to spend money watching second rate fighters i.e. Walter Estrada, William Abelyan and Samuel Kabede, then he must be having a laugh. If he wants us to keep on paying to watch the Real McCoy then he has to make sure the opposition is better than the last three listed. A tear up with Michael Brodie would have been better than the last three opponents. Sadley Kabede was mandatory. So Frank Maloney needs to put a sock in it, stop this talk about taking Scott Harrison away from the Scottish crowd, and give us the quality fights that we are more than happy to pay for. :mad:

barryboy
01-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Exactly, it's like I said at the time I pity anyone who payed 125 for a ringside seat for the Kebede fight that was shocking and the week before you got a ringside seat at Docherty/Sinitsin for 50 so it was no contest for me :cool:
This guy Polo is talking a good fight however and he's a decent puncher so it should be an exciting fight until Harrison overpowers him.

bigbadbri
01-14-2005, 03:52 AM
Yeah, i'll go for Harrison to KO Polo in the latter rounds.

RobbieD
01-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Harrison within 3 rounds. He'll just come out like he always does with all guns blazing and Polo won't be able to take it.