View Full Version : La Leyenda Continues......Margarito

MVOLT
12-10-2012, 10:00 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jMK6BGiUHRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thuggery
12-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Tony being a boss as usual.

PHOENIX623
12-10-2012, 10:06 PM
no tiene para un corte de cabello el wey ? ahahaha

LeG00N
12-10-2012, 10:08 PM
este si es un hombre y una leyenda.... no anda haciendo mariconiadas agarrandole el culo as sus amigo ni dormiendo con ellos en la misma cama.

The Hoff
12-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Thank you for this video!

Im about to cry!!!!!!!

I love you long time, tony!

The Hoff
12-10-2012, 11:44 PM
WOW! I'm so speechless!

PEOPLE KNOW THAT MARGARITO WAS CRUCIFIED JUST LIKE JESUS CHRIST!
Look at all the love he is getting from Whites, Browns, and blacks!

EVERYBODY LOVES MARGARITO... except Puerto Ricans... and we already know why!

long live ANTONIO MARGARITO!

RIZO24
12-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Good to see Margs.. People love the guy, how can you not? WAR MARGARITO!!!

The Hoff
12-11-2012, 03:58 PM
This was a 5 star rating Thread.... now it's at 3? Phuckin' Ricans always hating on Cotto's Step-Daddy!

LONG LIVE ANTONIO MARGARITO!

This Puerto Rican loves you! I am ashamed to be Rican right now. I apologize to all the Mexicans here!

Get this back to 5 stars!

elgranluchadore
12-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Margarito Da Best, ppl never forget
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0119/box_ap_margarito_cotto1_600.jpg
war tony!

bigsmoothh
12-11-2012, 11:50 PM
war margarito...........

JRM
12-12-2012, 03:42 AM
la estatua that never moved his head to save his life.. :lol1:

****en margs what a chin though.

de las mejores.

Cotto-Margarito 1 alone made him a legend.

bigsmoothh
12-12-2012, 03:07 PM
la estatua that never moved his head to save his life.. :lol1:

****en margs what a chin though.

de las mejores.

Cotto-Margarito 1 alone made him a legend.

when u have the great chin margarito had theres no need for head movement......:firedevil

The Hoff
12-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Margarito 4 Life!

J-Smooth
12-28-2012, 08:09 PM
por vida

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1K7_wwgRgeU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RIZO24
12-28-2012, 10:39 PM
por vida

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1K7_wwgRgeU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man Margs was sharp when he was younger, his punches had a lof of snap.. Or like the some Butt Hurt Ricans would say "It was the Plaster" hahahah, que no mamen!!!, No denying Margarito was a bad ass mother ****er in his days!!!

Hyper Knuckles
12-28-2012, 11:13 PM
How did Marg develop such bad habits. He moved like a legit boxer in there against West.. what happened?

piojo del norte
12-31-2012, 12:32 AM
My dad and I we always say the same, what happened to margarito? When he fought kermit cintron the first fight, margarito was fast and knew how to cut the ring, he threw thousands of punches a round. He knew how to box!!!

Then he just became a slow robot....... Seriously, what happened....??????

piojo del norte
12-31-2012, 12:36 AM
Come back margarito, we miss you.

Que regrese el campeon de la gente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TX_BOXNG
12-31-2012, 01:38 AM
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yPvRjhRbiXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sGYa0W3NviQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dont kno if its been posted before, but its a kool interview, bad ass poster in that wall of Margarito in the back

Underboss
12-31-2012, 05:58 PM
This was a 5 star rating Thread.... now it's at 3? Phuckin' Ricans always hating on Cotto's Step-Daddy!

This Puerto Rican loves you! I am ashamed to be Rican right now. I apologize to all the Mexicans here!

:haha: funny poster.

DondiNeverLeft
12-31-2012, 06:12 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jMK6BGiUHRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah thats a mob...lol
:oops:

DondiNeverLeft
12-31-2012, 06:16 PM

:stupid:
Any Puerto Rican or any ethnicity for that matter that allows himself to be ashamed of his people(especially by a disgraced Mexican cheater) is a disgrace into himself and should just end it.

UTEP
12-31-2012, 06:40 PM
Thank you for this video!

Im about to cry!!!!!!!

I love you long time, tony!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kFIrMa7Gvfw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Hoff
12-31-2012, 09:21 PM
:stupid:
Any Puerto Rican or any ethnicity for that matter that allows himself to be ashamed of his people(especially by a disgraced Mexican cheater) is a disgrace into himself and should just end it.

Our people are Mexican haters. We always come up with excuses when they beat us. We (More like You) want to crucify Margarito without any proof... But, we jump for joy for Luis Resto and Cheato... Oops, I mean Tito Trinidad.

Like I said... I'm ashamed to be Rican... Wished I Was Mexican, papi.

Po que Te nojas coņo?

My apologies to the Mexicans in here!
VIVA Mexico and Viva Tony Margarito.

- Self hating Rican

citolindo
12-31-2012, 09:41 PM
Our people are Mexican haters. We always come up with excuses when they beat us. We (More like You) want to crucify Margarito without any proof... But, we jump for joy for Luis Resto and Cheato... Oops, I mean Tito Trinidad.

Po que Te nojas coņo?

- Self hating Rican
Primo you cant compare what trinidad did and what margarito was caught with before the mosley fight. That being said. I dont know if he use plaster against cotto. Only he knows and his corner. We need fighters like him in boxing alot of heart and if it wasnt for the mosly scandal he wouldnt get hated on at all only by cotto lovers.

DondiNeverLeft
12-31-2012, 10:24 PM

Po que Te nojas coņo?

- Self hating Rican

No matter how eloquent you try and make it seem, your putting cologne on a lump of sh1t. :bottle:

Your not masking anything. Your not Puerto Rican and its pretty obvious so save your rude comments for your cell buddy.

I agree with one thing, Viva Mexico and Puerto Rico but you should play Russion roulette with Desert Eagle. Margarito is a disgraced cheater ....just check any poll in here or any site for that matter...:nana:

Pennywise X
01-06-2013, 04:47 AM
Im Mexican American and I think Margarito is a Scumbag. I lost all respect for tony when they announced he attempted to load up prior to the Mosley fight, after he had made me a fan with his no retreat relentless blood and guts style and the pummeling he gave Cotto. But the beatings at the hands of Mosley and Pacquiao proved that what goes around comes around, I don't understand why people praise him call him the ATG? Trolls at their finest?

baya
01-06-2013, 05:08 AM
la jotoneria esta fuerte con este hilo.

LeG00N
01-06-2013, 05:28 AM
Im Mexican American and I think Margarito is a Scumbag. I lost all respect for tony when they announced he attempted to load up prior to the Mosley fight, after he had made me a fan with his no retreat relentless blood and guts style and the pummeling he gave Cotto. But the beatings at the hands of Mosley and Pacquiao proved that what goes around comes around, I don't understand why people praise him call him the ATG? Trolls at their finest?

leave this lounge...

MVOLT
01-06-2013, 07:14 PM

Margarito is one of the best Welters of all times

Mi Vida Loca
11-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Long live, Margarito!

True Leyenda!