View Full Version : WAR Marquez....

RavshinRicRude
12-09-2012, 02:49 AM
<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0i0kScDY88xtW2Bg"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh0i0kScDY88xtW2Bg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>
What a fight......im so proud and happy for Marquez.....I want him to re-match Mayweather....am I alone???

Rip Chudd
12-09-2012, 02:51 AM
I don't want to see that fight again, IMO nothing will change

Dezumu
12-09-2012, 02:58 AM
JMM is a beast! but no. Nothing will change if he fights Mayweather. Styles make fights and Mayweather is too good for Marquez.
Marquez needs to retire, there's no better ending to a wonderful career. A KO win over his biggest rival.

TX_BOXNG
12-09-2012, 03:06 AM
Hell yea bay bay!!!!!!!

Puro Marquez

The Hoff
12-09-2012, 03:12 AM
... And Viva Margarito!

Cleto_Reyes
12-09-2012, 03:23 AM
MAAARRQQQUEZZZ the LEgend !! im so proud of my boy!!

chiguy91
12-09-2012, 03:24 AM
el gran campeon!!!! i say retire. it's the perfect ending to his career. the biggest win he can get, the one he wanted for so long. viva mexico! viva marquez! :beerchug:

Luffy
12-09-2012, 04:20 AM
JMM is a beast! but no. Nothing will change if he fights Mayweather. Styles make fights and Mayweather is too good for Marquez.
Marquez needs to retire, there's no better ending to a wonderful career. A KO win over his biggest rival.

Hell yeah bro marquez should ride off into the sunset with all his glory.

cactusEG
12-09-2012, 12:58 PM
I would like to see him take out Bradley then retire.

Underboss
12-09-2012, 04:52 PM
and what a way to continue spicing up his legendary career.

Thank you Marquez. We can always count on you for entertaining fights.

RavshinRicRude
12-10-2012, 07:30 PM
I would like to see him take out Bradley then retire.

I would dig that fight...

JRM
12-10-2012, 07:35 PM
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PVmX6g8mJbc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RavshinRicRude
12-10-2012, 07:42 PM
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PVmX6g8mJbc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some one gotta do a mortal kombat one...that be legit!!!

figzuki
12-10-2012, 09:30 PM
this is messed up right here IMO, but this is what I thought when I rewatched the fight lol...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L2DAmjTqCM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

in all seriousness though. I think the ko happened as vicious as it did cuz pac lost his footing by tripping over marquez left foot going in for the attack. I think the punch would've still connected, and maybe the outcome would've been a little different, who knows.

danceswithfire
12-10-2012, 09:46 PM
congrats to marquez but please dont deny my boy pac a rematch ....he did'nt deny you one...

let's make the 5th fight happen getlemen!

Cleto_Reyes
12-11-2012, 01:02 AM
congrats to marquez but please dont deny my boy pac a rematch ....he did'nt deny you one...

IDK both fighters are contemplating retirement. I dont blame them they gave us 4 wars i think they deserve to enjoy the rest of their time in retirement. If pacman wants to continue fighting i think he should give up politics. He needs he's mind 100 percent in boxing.

Oxpi
12-11-2012, 01:13 AM

No habra quinta, ya asimilenlo, se acabo la saga, la rivalidad, tu chico temido fue destrozado el sabado, 4-0 a favor de Márquez, además tu chico temido no le dio ninguna oportunidad a Márquez, el se las gano, y le robaron las peleas, esta ultima termino por nocaut fulminante, ya no hay nada que hacer.

FINISHED BUSINESS.

Oxpi
12-11-2012, 02:08 AM

if he was so concerned, why did he hire that drug cheat memo heredia?...

Aquí vienes a hacerte el educado hijo de tu reputisima china region 4 madre, pero alla tiras veneno hasta por el culo hijo de tu reputisima madre, vas y chingas a tu bomba madre chino culero hijo de las mil putas traga fetos de patos apestosos.

Jajajajajaja vaya que te dolio el ano por ver a tu idolo de barro muerto por un minuto.

danceswithfire
12-11-2012, 02:35 AM
No habra quinta, ya asimilenlo, se acabo la saga, la rivalidad, tu chico temido fue destrozado el sabado, 4-0 a favor de Márquez, además tu chico temido no le dio ninguna oportunidad a Márquez, el se las gano, y le robaron las peleas, esta ultima termino por nocaut fulminante, ya no hay nada que hacer.

FINISHED BUSINESS.

puta ka gago milagro na manalo si marquez dahil ke heredia .. natalo ni marquez isa beses si pac pero natalo ni pac si marquez tres beses...

danceswithfire
12-11-2012, 02:38 AM
IDK both fighters are contemplating retirement. I dont blame them they gave us 4 wars i think they deserve to enjoy the rest of their time in retirement. If pacman wants to continue fighting i think he should give up politics. He needs he's mind 100 percent in boxing.

bullsh1t man ...pac has been thinking to do that for a long time ..he did'nt have to face marquez but he still did...it's time for marquez to do the same if he is a gentleman...

Oxpi
12-11-2012, 03:20 AM
puta ka gago milagro na manalo si marquez dahil ke heredia .. natalo ni marquez isa beses si pac pero natalo ni pac si marquez tres beses...

A chingar a tu reputa madre con tu idioma hediondo a otro lado hipocrita hijo de las mil putas.

Toma tu quinta pelea :bottle:

http://www.abload.de/img/pac-outpmr3i.png"peeleft:

Cleto_Reyes
12-11-2012, 11:47 AM
bullsh1t man ...pac has been thinking to do that for a long time ..he did'nt have to face marquez but he still did...it's time for marquez to do the same if he is a gentleman...

What are you talking about. Many believe pacman lost 2 and 3 thats why he gave him another chance to settle the score. Now the score has been settled. you cant argue a knockout...

-Johannes-
12-11-2012, 12:11 PM

Would you be thinking the same had Pacquiao KOs Marquez? Wasn't Pacquiao saying that this fight would seal the deal? It works both ways man, if you get booed off the ring in the third fight is because people thought you lost. A rematch had to happen and you got KOd end of story.

Marquez can retire and people shouldn't bash him for that. He did what he tried to accomplish all these years. He's 39 years old this was probably his last hurrah.

ELHURACAN58
12-11-2012, 12:21 PM

Now the tables have turned and its pinoys the ones butthurt. Stick to being classy like your champ if you're gonna post in the Latino Lounge or otherwise go f yourself with your brothers.:nono:

What are you talking about. Many believe pacman lost 2 and 3 thats why he gave him another chance to settle the score. Now the score has been settled. you cant argue a knockout...

Actually it can when the one dominating up till the point of stoppage was the one who got ktfo. I dont know how excrutiating must be to fight with a nose clogged up by your blood but it can't be good. A fifth fight is well deserved.

RavshinRicRude
12-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Marquez should go get a fat ass paid day.....if that is Marquez Pac 5 then so be it....I say he has earned a mad cash out.....go figure out who will bring that massive money and that that fight...May...BamBam...Pac...Bradley.....who ever...Marquez is in the driver's seat now.....shot calla...big balla....

and don't get it twisted for ma one dude who posted here I think Dances with wolfs...everyone is having fun with the KO....even me....but there is no disrespect towards your people....the pinoys is cool by me....and I got mad respect and admiration for Manny...but the got got....and that "Mexecutioner" talk needs to be paid back so we took it for a while...now is ya'll turn.....but again all in good fun......true story

RIZO24
12-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Now the tables have turned and its pinoys the ones butthurt. Stick to being classy like your champ if you're gonna post in the Latino Lounge or otherwise go f yourself with your brothers.:nono:

Actually it can when the one dominating up till the point of stoppage was the one who got ktfo. I dont know how excrutiating must be to fight with a nose clogged up by your blood but it can't be good. A fifth fight is well deserved.

I dont know about dominating, it was close fight and MArquez was also giving it to Pacquiao.. No need for a fifth fight, Marquez clearly proved he is better than Pacquiao.. It would be the same outcome in a fifth fight, Pacquiao would be to over aggressive to get back at Marquez for the humiliating KO and that would play into Marquez favor since he is a very good and intelligent counter puncher.. Marquez should retire, he is close to 40 and can go out on top..

RavshinRicRude
12-11-2012, 01:13 PM
I dont know about dominating, it was close fight and MArquez was also giving it to Pacquiao.. No need for a fifth fight, Marquez clearly proved he is better than Pacquiao.. It would be the same outcome in a fifth fight, Pacquiao would be to over aggressive to get back at Marquez for the humiliating KO and that would play into Marquez favor since he is a very good and intelligent counter puncher.. Marquez should retire, he is close to 40 and can go out on top..

Going out on top.....is great...but going out with a SHIET load of money is better.....specially in boxing.......

Cleto_Reyes
12-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Marquez should go get a fat ass paid day.....if that is Marquez Pac 5 then so be it....I say he has earned a mad cash out.....go figure out who will bring that massive money and that that fight...May...BamBam...Pac...Bradley.....who ever...Marquez is in the driver's seat now.....shot calla...big balla....

and don't get it twisted for ma one dude who posted here I think Dances with wolfs...everyone is having fun with the KO....even me....but there is no disrespect towards your people....the pinoys is cool by me....and I got mad respect and admiration for Manny...but the got got....and that "Mexecutioner" talk needs to be paid back so we took it for a while...now is ya'll turn.....but again all in good fun......true story

exactly if Marquez isnt getting at least a guranteed 12 Mill plus PPV he shouldnt fight imo

RavshinRicRude
12-11-2012, 01:31 PM
exactly if Marquez isnt getting at least a guranteed 12 Mill plus PPV he shouldnt fight imo

minimum......

-Johannes-
12-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Going out on top.....is great...but going out with a SHIET load of money is better.....specially in boxing.......

He just made a whole bunch of it. He's a multi-millionare with a career after boxing being in ESPN and he can continue to do so until he's old as ****. His english improves everytime I hear him and he can land better commentator gigs with his improved english. He can retire in top of the world. He's 39 and this was probably his biggest effort. I hope his family urges him to retire he has nothing else to prove. He's already well stablished and set for life to give his family a great future.

RavshinRicRude
12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
He just made a whole bunch of it. He's a multi-millionare with a career after boxing being in ESPN and he can continue to do so until he's old as ****. His english improves everytime I hear him and he can land better commentator gigs with his improved english. He can retire in top of the world. He's 39 and this was probably his biggest effort. I hope his family urges him to retire he has nothing else to prove. He's already well stablished and set for life to give his family a great future.

would you walk away from 12-15 milli???....he needs a cash out before retirement...that way if he don't wanna work he can.......

-Johannes-
12-11-2012, 01:50 PM
would you walk away from 12-15 milli???....he needs a cash out before retirement...that way if he don't wanna work he can.......

I wouldn't but he on the other hand CAN. He has nothing else to prove, you've seen how rich he is. He's a smart family man and won't end up broke. Marquez is a hard worker I guarantee that even at old age he will be doing something to keep him busy. He's set man, why risk his health after he has accomplished what he dreamed of? This is the perfect ending to his amazing career and story. Fighting just for money would make him greedy, I think that fact that he was super motivated to win at all cost against Pacquiao is what made his work so damn hard for 4 months. Some motivation has to have diminished by now. An extremely hungry Pacquiao does not have the danger to taint his amazing career ending moment but also his health. He should retire.

-Johannes-
12-11-2012, 01:53 PM

Que mas quieres Ric? Ya se gano un chingo de dinero en esta pelea y para terminar con broche de oro noqueo a Pacquiao. Este es algo que todos los boxeadores de la edad de Marquez sueñan. Una ultima pelea lucrativa que terminen ganando por KO! No solo logro exito en su legado pero en su cuenta de banco. Que chingon es Marquez!:headbang:

jtcs1981
12-11-2012, 02:11 PM

Rios and Bradley are not big money fights. Fighting Mayweather is going to be almost impossible for him and that is the only fight that could make him over $5 Million dollar. If Cotto had win that was the other fight that could make him money. Right now he should retire. Nothing to prove.

RavshinRicRude
12-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Que mas quieres Ric? Ya se gano un chingo de dinero en esta pelea y para terminar con broche de oro noqueo a Pacquiao. Este es algo que todos los boxeadores de la edad de Marquez sueñan. Una ultima pelea lucrativa que terminen ganando por KO! No solo logro exito en su legado pero en su cuenta de banco. Que chingon es Marquez!:headbang:

6 million is what he got for the fight no?? 6 million now a days ain't much brotha...dont' get me wrong...for you and me it's a shiet load....but to them millionaires 6 millions barely registers....bueno eso pienso yo.....

A Marquez siempre le a tocado the left overs....o lo que le quieran dar...now he has earned the chance to be the shot caller....a fight on HIS terms...making what HE wants...I think he owes it to him self to reward himself for his hard work.....

-Johannes-
12-12-2012, 12:32 AM
6 million is what he got for the fight no?? 6 million now a days ain't much brotha...dont' get me wrong...for you and me it's a shiet load....but to them millionaires 6 millions barely registers....bueno eso pienso yo.....

A Marquez siempre le a tocado the left overs....o lo que le quieran dar...now he has earned the chance to be the shot caller....a fight on HIS terms...making what HE wants...I think he owes it to him self to reward himself for his hard work.....

No creo que necesite mas. El no vive de excesos como Mayweather. Como te digo, es un hombre de familia que tiene su futuro asegurado. He's supposed to be worth around 20 million plus he has that documentary that will sell big after this win. He has all these new endorsements plus he has a real job on ESPN outside of boxing. He's SET he doesn't need more. He would be a fool to fight just for money. Specially against a very hungry and determined Pacquiao. I really hope he retires on top of the world. His dream came true man, he obsessed over Pacquiao for 8 years and he was finally able to not only beat him but he knocked him out. That's it man call it quits.

RavshinRicRude
12-12-2012, 04:13 PM
No creo que necesite mas. El no vive de excesos como Mayweather. Como te digo, es un hombre de familia que tiene su futuro asegurado. He's supposed to be worth around 20 million plus he has that documentary that will sell big after this win. He has all these new endorsements plus he has a real job on ESPN outside of boxing. He's SET he doesn't need more. He would be a fool to fight just for money. Specially against a very hungry and determined Pacquiao. I really hope he retires on top of the world. His dream came true man, he obsessed over Pacquiao for 8 years and he was finally able to not only beat him but he knocked him out. That's it man call it quits.

how much you wanna bet que si pelea otra vez?? the money is too great right now and he is red hot.....he won't leave all that dough on the table...I guarantee it.....I say...one more MEGA FIGHT cash out....then do all that stuff you said.....at least if I was him thats what I would do.....

JRM
12-12-2012, 04:19 PM
how much you wanna bet que si pelea otra vez?? the money is too great right now and he is red hot.....he won't leave all that dough on the table...I guarantee it.....I say...one more MEGA FIGHT cash out....then do all that stuff you said.....at least if I was him thats what I would do.....

if he fight again it has to be in Mexico or else Marquez doesn't know how to call the shots. He has all the say right now.

RavshinRicRude
12-12-2012, 05:06 PM
if he fight again it has to be in Mexico or else Marquez doesn't know how to call the shots. He has all the say right now.

Estadio Azteca!!!!!!!!!

-Johannes-
12-13-2012, 12:32 PM

What if HE gets KOd? The fight was by no means easy. Pacquiao was landing a lot more than I expected in 6 rounds and he could have stopped Marquez, that injury to the nose was really bad. If I was Marquez maybe would try to aim for a Mayweather fight instead. Ton of money and a lot less to lose and a lot to win if I actually pull it off.

Pero ya, que no mame en la quinta pelea estaria a unos cuantos meses de cumplir 40.

RavshinRicRude
12-13-2012, 12:54 PM
What if HE gets KOd? The fight was by no means easy. Pacquiao was landing a lot more than I expected in 6 rounds and he could have stopped Marquez, that injury to the nose was really bad. If I was Marquez maybe would try to aim for a Mayweather fight instead. Ton of money and a lot less to lose and a lot to win if I actually pull it off.

Pero ya, que no mame en la quinta pelea estaria a unos cuantos meses de cumplir 40.

Now your thinking with your dip stick jimmy!!!!!!!.....that's exactly what I would do too.....then win or lose he will be good to go......

http://aroyalpain.com/files/2009/08/dipstick1.jpg

-Johannes-
12-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey Ric what chu think bout' a double farewell fight between JMM and Erik Morales at the Azteca Stadium. It would be dope, don't you think?

RavshinRicRude
12-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey Ric what chu think bout' a double farewell fight between JMM and Erik Morales at the Azteca Stadium. It would be dope, don't you think?

It be dope for us but the rest of the boxing world could care less....which means no money in that.....which means not the right fight for JMM...he has to go out with a mad cash out.....I liked your May idea....I mean what are the chances he gets KO'd or even hurt in that bout???

dnut17
12-13-2012, 05:50 PM
What do you guys think of JMM vs Canelo at 150 in Azteca. I think it's a win win for both guys.

RavshinRicRude
12-13-2012, 05:55 PM
What do you guys think of JMM vs Canelo at 150 in Azteca. I think it's a win win for both guys.

:nono::nono::nono::nono:

dnut17
12-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Too much???

dnut17
12-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Think about it JMM gets a shot at a young popular champion at a new weight. If he looses he lost to the bigger fresher guy. If he wins his legacy grows even more. Either way it's big money.

dnut17
12-13-2012, 06:23 PM
The styles match up well. Canelo makes a ton of mistakes cuz he depends on his strength and accuracy. Marquez will be in this fight even if he looses. I doubt he gets knocked out.

Cleto_Reyes
12-13-2012, 06:32 PM
The styles match up well. Canelo makes a ton of mistakes cuz he depends on his strength and accuracy. Marquez will be in this fight even if he looses. I doubt he gets knocked out.

no way. Marquez is trying not to get hurt... Canelo is a huge puncher and has a punchers chance.....

dnut17
12-13-2012, 06:42 PM
no way. Marquez is trying not to get hurt... Canelo is a huge puncher and has a punchers chance.....
That's true he is a strong punching 154lber but I like it better than a 5th pac fight and other than Mayweather its the only other huge money fight out there. Besides Canelo can be hit and gets passive sometime. It would just be nuts in Azteca.

RavshinRicRude
12-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Too much???

Think about it JMM gets a shot at a young popular champion at a new weight. If he looses he lost to the bigger fresher guy. If he wins his legacy grows even more. Either way it's big money.

Nello punches a hole into Marquez.......true story

RIZO24
12-13-2012, 11:36 PM
Canelo is way too strong for Marquez!! Mayweather VS Marquez, even if he loses he wont get hurt like he would if he fights Canelo..

chiguy91
12-14-2012, 01:15 AM
Canelo is way too strong for Marquez!! Mayweather VS Marquez, even if he loses he wont get hurt like he would if he fights Canelo..

isn't marquez co-promoted or something by top rank?? either way, gbp has guerrero and alvarez lined up for mayweather. according to rumors in nsb, it sounds like mayweather/alvarez is happening may 4th.
i honestly would like to see marquez retire. there's nothing left to prove. but i know the money will be hard to walk away from. we'll see what happens. marquez has yet to win an official welterweight belt too. bradley is the only titleholder at WW top rank has. i think top rank offers him that fight or a rematch with pacman.

RavshinRicRude
12-17-2012, 03:02 PM

isn't marquez co-promoted or something by top rank?? either way, gbp has guerrero and alvarez lined up for mayweather. according to rumors in nsb, it sounds like mayweather/alvarez is happening may 4th.
i honestly would like to see marquez retire. there's nothing left to prove. but i know the money will be hard to walk away from. we'll see what happens. marquez has yet to win an official welterweight belt too. bradley is the only titleholder at WW top rank has. i think top rank offers him that fight or a rematch with pacman.

its just a bad idea period........