-Huey-
12-07-2012, 05:48 PM
It makes me sick to my stomach.

LeG00N
12-07-2012, 09:19 PM
they're a disgrace

ELHURACAN58
12-07-2012, 09:43 PM
We shouldnt blame them, the real disgrace is their parents who dont take time to teach him/her the language.

Undefeated
12-07-2012, 09:44 PM
Fake hispanics. We have a lot of those here in New York.

NearHypnos
12-07-2012, 10:00 PM
We shouldnt blame them, the real disgrace is their parents who dont take time to teach him/her the language.

Not true. Half the ones I know that dont speak spanish their parents dont even know english! Lol.

But I agree. They're practically not even latino to me. What I hate are those brown pride tats on people who can't speak spanish. Wtf lol

UTEP
12-07-2012, 10:37 PM
When I drink my spanish is perfect, sober not so perfect :lol1: I never understood why.

Anybody else speak better spanish when they drink? :friday:

-jose-
12-07-2012, 10:46 PM
se pueden ir par carajo!

-Huey-
12-07-2012, 10:48 PM
se pueden ir par carajo!

Vete a la verga wey.

ELHURACAN58
12-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Not true. Half the ones I know that dont speak spanish their parents dont even know english! Lol.

But I agree. They're practically not even latino to me. What I hate are those brown pride tats on people who can't speak spanish. Wtf lol

How does this even happen? Better yet, how do they communicate? Sign language?

Vete a la verga wey.

Joe Mamma

-jose-
12-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Vete a la verga wey.
I've never been there...

you've never been to el carajo?

bigsmoothh
12-07-2012, 11:10 PM
me dan hasco..................

ELHURACAN58
12-07-2012, 11:17 PM

What does? Macaroni?

I agree just thinking about eating the stuff makes me barf. Gawd I can feel the texture in my mouth.:ugh:

NearHypnos
12-07-2012, 11:21 PM
How does this even happen? Better yet, how do they communicate? Sign language?

Joe Mamma

Nah. They give the whole "I can understand it I just can't speak it" s hit or "I used to speak it when I was little" . :dunno: Surprised you don't know of this phenomenon. :smashfrea

controlmachete
12-08-2012, 12:01 AM
if their parents didnt teach them is not their fault, if they had the chance to learn it at home from their parents and they didnt want it then fuk them...
spanish is a beautiful language and in this times is great to be bilingual, en mi casa se habla espanol, afuera lo que quieran...

have you guys ever bumped onto a guy who looks straight chuntaro and tried to speak in spanish, then the guy says "sorry dude, english only" but you know he speaks it but feels like he doesnt want to be associated in any way shape or form with his race? those are the guys i despise...

RIZO24
12-08-2012, 12:14 AM
It is sad to say but my kids cant speak spanish, You see I moved to West Virginia and there are no Hispanics over here so my kids have no one to speak it to. Me and my wife speak both Spanish and English at home but I have to admit that we speak more English. My kids understand it but speak it very poorly. I always say that I will try harder to speak more spanish around them but for whatever reason English comes out of me more often than spanish. I was born in Mexico but raised in the states since the age of three. I can read and write spanish and english pretty good. I need to make a better effort to teach my kids our language. I really need to move back to California where all my family is at so my kids can have more people to speak spanish to.

Optimistic
12-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Its kinda sad really.

There are a lot of benefits to being bilingual.

Oxpi
12-08-2012, 12:50 AM

Asco se escribe sin H.

LeG00N
12-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Carajo is such a weak ass word

fceeviper
12-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Agreed! :boxing:

jtcs1981
12-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Es culpa de los padres. Mis dos hermanos mayores se criaron en NY pero en mi casa siempre se hablaba espaņol. Mis sobrinos y primos que no lo hablan me molestan y se los digo a los padres. Como es posible que no ayuden a sus hijos a que sean bilingue. Hay que aprender de los asiaticos, ellos les enseņan su idioma y el de la region donde viven.

cactusEG
12-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Thats the **** I dont like !

Zarco
12-10-2012, 03:51 AM
Its sad. I think the ones that dont pass it on or chose to lose the language are stupid. Why would you lose the language? I wish I knew 5 languages. Why lose such a big part of your roots and culture?

Some immigrant parents dont make enough effort to uphold the language with their kids

"hey mom make me some of those chilaquiles you make, but dont make them spicy"

"andale pues mijito no te les voy a poner chile"

But then its also kids of spanish speaking parents who did learn the language, but when they go on to have kids of their own they dont teach their kids.

Its funny to me when some of these people are the dark type with indigenous blood all up in them.

JRM
12-10-2012, 03:54 AM
I like the girls that can't speak Spanish for some reason.

If you know what I mean.

oscar_angels091
12-10-2012, 04:24 AM
i hate the ones that dont speak spanish yet claim they are mexicans, etc til they die...kinda stupid

koolttt
12-10-2012, 05:30 AM
lo entiendo bien y puedo escribir...pero hablo un poco mocho.

it don't bother me if they cant speak it.

wouldnt this also apply to food...

how many of you can truly make some mexican dishes like mole, menudo, tamales? if you cant make these does that mean your not mexican?

Cleto_Reyes
12-10-2012, 02:57 PM
It is sad to say but my kids cant speak spanish, You see I moved to West Virginia and there are no Hispanics over here so my kids have no one to speak it to. Me and my wife speak both Spanish and English at home but I have to admit that we speak more English. My kids understand it but speak it very poorly. I always say that I will try harder to speak more spanish around them but for whatever reason English comes out of me more often than spanish. I was born in Mexico but raised in the states since the age of three. I can read and write spanish and english pretty good. I need to make a better effort to teach my kids our language. I really need to move back to California where all my family is at so my kids can have more people to speak spanish to.

im in the same boat. Im trying to teach my kids spanish its harder then people think. all they speak in school is english.

SoulByThePound
01-03-2013, 01:48 AM
if their parents didnt teach them is not their fault, if they had the chance to learn it at home from their parents and they didnt want it then fuk them...
spanish is a beautiful language and in this times is great to be bilingual, en mi casa se habla espanol, afuera lo que quieran...

have you guys ever bumped onto a guy who looks straight chuntaro and tried to speak in spanish, then the guy says "sorry dude, english only" but you know he speaks it but feels like he doesnt want to be associated in any way shape or form with his race? those are the guys i despise...

HISPANIC/latino isnt a race though its purelya nationalistic ethnic term...spanish overall is a european language but you dont need me to tell you that

SoulByThePound
01-03-2013, 02:09 AM
lo entiendo bien y puedo escribir...pero hablo un poco mocho.

it don't bother me if they cant speak it.

wouldnt this also apply to food...

how many of you can truly make some mexican dishes like mole, menudo, tamales? if you cant make these does that mean your not mexican?

exactly she says something like that in her video, <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YClN2E0iQ5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

most italian americans dont speak italian they speak english and still are proud of their mother country

codey
01-03-2013, 02:21 AM
I still love them cats, they got Spanish blood running through them. i'm not about bashing my brother i'm about lifting em. on sum each one teach one shyt. :boxing:

-Johannes-
01-03-2013, 11:35 AM
I feel bad for them actually. Their parents did an awfull job if the kids are like second generation. However, if you are only first generation American and can't speak spanish worth a **** then you're stupid and get no simpathy from me. Sucks for them, they're born with an advantage and they don't use it.

Being proud of a herritage is embracing the culture. The language and lingo are some of the most important aspects in a culture. If you consider yourself mexican at least try to learn the damn language, I've been to the US and you can't expect a latino in California not to speak spanish when 50% of the channels are in spanish.

SoulByThePound
01-11-2013, 02:52 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/17/latinos-not-speaking-spanish_n_1890501.html

Bond
01-19-2013, 05:30 AM
The Recent scientific research highlight the causes of depression, The wide range of treatments causes like Treatment can mean spending time talking to patients about their physical....

JAMES_THUNDER
01-19-2013, 01:25 PM
I don't blame the parents at all in most cases the parents speak nothing but Spanish and some how the kids don't speak Spanish? I just assume they're stuck up.

JRM
01-21-2013, 12:36 AM
I feel bad for them actually. Their parents did an awfull job if the kids are like second generation. However, if you are only first generation American and can't speak spanish worth a **** then you're stupid and get no simpathy from me. Sucks for them, they're born with an advantage and they don't use it.

Being proud of a herritage is embracing the culture. The language and lingo are some of the most important aspects in a culture. If you consider yourself mexican at least try to learn the damn language, I've been to the US and you can't expect a latino in California not to speak spanish when 50% of the channels are in spanish.

Good post.

Hobo
01-29-2013, 02:48 PM
what bothers me more is when they can't pronounce their own name correctly. Don't be ashamed, be proud of your roots

Rip Chudd
01-29-2013, 02:54 PM
Haha my wife is Mexican but couldn't speak spanish to save her life. She sounds like a regular person but then tries to say words like tamales and stuff with an accent. I always call her out on it.