View Full Version : Evgeny Gradovich a.k.a "the mexican russian"

Tha_Greatest
12-07-2012, 12:21 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Nemgk8N4GCk/0.jpg

i saw this guy nicknamed the mexican russian on youtube, lol, i like that son of a b1tch, lol, he fights like rios or margarito, lol, Evgeny throws 100s of punches a round(hooks, jabs uppercuts but keeps throwing), lol,

he trains in oxnard with robert garcia, brandon rios, mikey garcia, etc., lol, hes beaten guys with records like 6 and 0 and good records for prospects and i heard hes like 7 and 0 this year, lol, hes 13 and 0 overall ,lol

after a fight on youtube, lol, Evgeny did a postfight interview to raul marquez, lol, marquez told him that he truly deserves the nickname of the mexican russian, lol, robert garcia was proud of Evgeny, lol, Evgeny told raul that his favorite fighters are mexican while Evgeny wore his ****ing sombrero and wove his mexican flag, lol, im a fan of the Mexican Russian now, lol, he is a up and coming fighter at the 130 pound devision, lol

if anybody can post up youtube videos on anything and everything about Evgeny(on this thread), lol, i would appreciate it, lol, thanks, viva evgeny gradovich, lol, the mexican russian

evgeny gradovich vs frankie leal -youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjnFLM2rY-k

Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado was a 'crazy fight' claims the 'Mexican Russian' Evgeny Gradovich - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rEB0Zri1DU

bigsmoothh
12-07-2012, 10:12 PM
interesting ill keep an eye out for him...............

Tha_Greatest
03-01-2013, 12:23 AM
interesting ill keep an eye out for him...............
i made this thread a long azz time ago but hes fighting tomorrow, lol, billy dib who is promoted by 50 cent will be fighting gradovich on espns friday night fights

tomorrow me you and everyone else will know if robert garcia has another undefeated gem in his great stable of talented fighters

Oxpi
03-01-2013, 02:31 AM
A mi también me cae bien, lol, boxea muy bien, lol, ahorita voy a ver videos de sus peleas en youtube, lol, espero encontrar varios, si no ya ni mi perdida de tiempo, lol, creo que la semana pasada vi uno donde fue a comprar un sombrero de charro, lol, se veia muy bien con el puesto, lol.

Una pregunta, ¿sufres de sindrome de down?, ¿o eres autista?, ¿o quizas estes un poco retrasado mental?, ya deja de ponerle a las yumbinas compa, pareces pendejo escribiendo tanto lol, me imagino la cara de idiota que has de tener cuando estas en la computadora escribiendo y riendote al mismo tiempo cada dos segundos, no mames.

Tha_Greatest
03-01-2013, 02:57 AM
A mi también me cae bien, lol, boxea muy bien, lol, ahorita voy a ver videos de sus peleas en youtube, lol, espero encontrar varios, si no ya ni mi perdida de tiempo, lol, creo que la semana pasada vi uno donde fue a comprar un sombrero de charro, lol, se veia muy bien con el puesto, lol.

Una pregunta, ¿sufres de sindrome de down?, ¿o eres autista?, ¿o quizas estes un poco retrasado mental?, ya deja de ponerle a las yumbinas compa, pareces pendejo escribiendo tanto lol, me imagino la cara de idiota que has de tener cuando estas en la computadora escribiendo y riendote al mismo tiempo cada dos segundos, no mames.dont be mad homie,
get it off your chest homie, green k to you aswell, lol,

oscar_angels091
03-01-2013, 03:05 AM
i went down to Oxnard last year to visit the RGBA and met evgeny...one crazy funny dude...will definitely be watching him later on today

UTEP
03-01-2013, 02:56 PM
WAAAARRRRRR Mexican Russian :boxing:

Its gonna be a brutal fight tonight! Guaranteed.

UTEP
03-01-2013, 11:21 PM
And New!!!

MANIAC310
03-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Mexico has a new Champ!!:mexico1:

I love the Mexican Russian. I've been following him since he started making appearances on Ellie Seckbachs videos

Tha_Greatest
03-02-2013, 07:47 AM
WAAAARRRRRR Mexican Russian :boxing:

Its gonna be a brutal fight tonight! Guaranteed.
****ing unbelievable brutal fight, lol, it was a ****ing bloody azz war and gradovich looked like a ****ing mini margarito, this guy is ****in special:headbang:
Mexico has a new Champ!!:mexico1:

I love the Mexican Russian. I've been following him since he started making appearances on Ellie Seckbachs videoshe fought like a mexican, lol, i thought billy was about to quit for a moment, lol, this lil **** can fight,

UTEP
03-02-2013, 10:10 AM
****ing unbelievable brutal fight, lol, it was a ****ing bloody azz war and gradovich looked like a ****ing mini margarito, this guy is ****in special:headbang:
he fought like a mexican, lol, i thought billy was about to quit for a moment, lol, this lil **** can fight,

Hell yea that was a bad ass fight! The Mexican Russian is never in a boring fight, it's always a WAR. He's gotta fan for life right here. Robert Garcia is the best trainer in the game right now.

Cuauhtémoc1520
03-05-2013, 11:27 AM
He fought hard and tough but he's not that good to be honest. When he fights someone ore skilled and a bigger puncher, I think he's in trouble.

This was a good and bad thing for him because he won the title, but he also is now has a bulls eye on his back.

Snake...
03-06-2013, 06:16 PM
He fought hard and tough but he's not that good to be honest. When he fights someone ore skilled and a bigger puncher, I think he's in trouble.

This was a good and bad thing for him because he won the title, but he also is now has a bulls eye on his back.

i agree........but it's never a bad thing when you win a title

Tha_Greatest
07-28-2013, 10:23 PM

evgeny beat mauricio munoz in a boxer punching style scrap and won, you stated the obvious in your inner frustration comments(based on you not liking me as a poster, lol, you state things i say negatively based on you not liking me (true story), lol, good and bad you say????????!!!!!!!!!!!, you think he should lose instead of being the guy with the bullseye on his bakk, he wants to win and have the bullseye on his bakk, lol, you wouldnt cause its good and bad, you dont want to win so you prefer failure than sucess, lol, you need to think of what you type before typing, all fighters should go for being champs even if it means the so called good or bad thing you stated