Has any one got or played most wanted?

I have i think its the best car racing game ive even played :D

Undefeated
12-26-2005, 01:37 PM
yea this game is good i recommend this game to anyone who likes car games

out of a scale of 1-10 i give it a 8 :cool:

Manfredo Jr
12-26-2005, 04:55 PM
yeah this is a must have for car lovers , the police chase's and street racing is just imense

Yo undefeated what cars do you have on it?
i have a VW golf gti which hits about 165mph
and a ford mustang gt which ive just got so its only hittin about 150 just now ,
im down to number 9 on the black list , what about your self?

Undefeated
12-26-2005, 05:45 PM
ma boy lent it to me then he took it back so i didnt really start yet....i should be getting it on wensday then im going to start... but i know when i start the only car ima get and hook up is tha lancer evo haha lol

???
12-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Yeah. I defintly recomend it. Also when you starting a new career win all the races! You use that cash to buy your first car with.

Tony Blitz
12-27-2005, 04:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/watusa/carrera.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/watusa/carrera2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/watusa/carrerastats.jpg

My current car, highest speed I ever hit was 212mph I believe but I could've continued if it weren't for the turn.

Tony Blitz
12-27-2005, 04:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/watusa/cayman.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/watusa/cayman2.jpg

Cayman before I bought the Carrera, stats are slightly lower.

I'm at the 5th rival and getting bounty is a *****, need 3.2mil for this one.

Manfredo Jr
12-27-2005, 11:41 AM
cool i now have a vw golf which hits about 185 ( i think faster)
a Porsche Cayman which hits about 185 aswell and a lotis elise which i havnt raced with yet ( just got it to let my other cars lose heat)
I had a mustang but the handling was terrible so i got rid of it . i am on number 7 on the blacklist

keep updating us with you cars and tht ;)

???
12-27-2005, 08:02 PM
cool i now have a vw golf which hits about 185 ( i think faster)
a Porsche Cayman which hits about 185 aswell and a lotis elise which i havnt raced with yet ( just got it to let my other cars lose heat)
I had a mustang but the handling was terrible so i got rid of it . i am on number 7 on the blacklist

keep updating us with you cars and tht ;)

Here's one of the BMW at the start.
http://hazezy-kyo.blogspirit.com/images/medium_nfs_most_wanted_1.jpg

Undefeated
12-28-2005, 03:09 AM
i have my **** for ps2 so i dont kno how to put the pics like that nor i have that cord that connects the the video **** to the laptop lol if some one could tell me how i would be happy to post my ****

cause ma boy just lent me the game and im going to OD lol

Manfredo Jr
12-28-2005, 12:50 PM
im on black list number 7 now , ive done all the races but need another 140 000 bounty :(

Undefeated
12-28-2005, 12:52 PM
i just started im playin right now as we speak im up to black list number 13!!!!!!!!!! mad behind lol with a ****ty chevy cobalt that reached 158 so far lol

Tony Blitz
12-28-2005, 01:09 PM
5th rival is only 50% game completion, this game will take forever to beat! 1st rival is probably like 6mil bounty with like dodging 10 helicopters and 30 ****e strips :eek:

Manfredo Jr
12-28-2005, 01:11 PM
yeah and all the road blocks are those rhino jeeps ( i hate them) :mad:

Tony Blitz
12-28-2005, 02:49 PM
yeah and all the road blocks are those rhino jeeps ( i hate them) :mad:
Oh my god don't get me started with those, they are so ****ing annoying! I always stick to highways now on high speed chases just because of them, makes it much easier to maneuver around them.

Manfredo Jr
12-28-2005, 04:57 PM
yea exactly wht i do i love the highway i got my porshe cayman up to 195 mph at one point tht good remembering it only has one upgrade and tht was the engine :D

Sir Fancylot
12-28-2005, 05:53 PM
I am a n00b at this game and am only on rival no. 9 :(

Manfredo Jr
12-28-2005, 06:02 PM
nah ur not ur past 5 of em , im would be at 6 but i cant get seem to get my bounty up :mad: :D

Tony Blitz
12-28-2005, 06:06 PM
nah ur not ur past 5 of em , im would be at 6 but i cant get seem to get my bounty up :mad: :D
Keep driving on the highway with 4 heat levels, the chances will come by easy to get everything needed to pass the bounty mission but it's nailing a ****e strip/getting stopped that's a *****.

Manfredo Jr
12-28-2005, 06:24 PM
yeah i heard about those ****e strips , if you nail one do u get busted straight away ?

Tony Blitz
12-28-2005, 07:16 PM
yeah i heard about those ****e strips , if you nail one do u get busted straight away ?
Yup, no way out of them.

Manfredo Jr
12-28-2005, 07:50 PM
Yup, no way out of them.
aww thts a bugger , i wonder wht they will have next , those guns of 2fast 2 furious tht wen hit with the misile your car cuts out lol

Tony Blitz
12-29-2005, 09:03 AM
A tip for you n00bs, sell your Visual parts in the store before selling your cars. You can save about 5-10 grand depending on what kind of upgrades you have. Shame it doesn't work for performance parts :(

Manfredo Jr
12-29-2005, 09:20 AM
LOL ive not been doing tht oops will now though ;)

Undefeated
12-29-2005, 08:35 PM
im up to blacklist 10 now i won this dudes supra **** im good now i hit 197 on the highway with the only pursuit it was like 8 mins lol mad crazy plus i got away hehe i jus cant wait to get ma EVO!!!!

Sir Fancylot
12-29-2005, 09:11 PM
im up to blacklist 10 now i won this dudes supra **** im good now i hit 197 on the highway with the only pursuit it was like 8 mins lol mad crazy plus i got away hehe i jus cant wait to get ma EVO!!!!
I'm on blacklist 7 ;)

Earl was such a *****.

Undefeated
12-30-2005, 12:06 AM
i also won that mistubishi eclipse i forgot about it lol ima sell that **** lol

-Jay-
12-31-2005, 05:13 PM
I got my hands on a copy last night, good fun, but no where near as fun as real drivin (duh) I was doin 120 last night in my bro's car.

Undefeated
12-31-2005, 05:31 PM
now im on blacklist 7!! i was having the only cop chase i lasted like 20 mins lol with ma heat on level 4 so far just chillen on the highway then had to go inside the town and all to lose then i got alot of bounty... iight man im going to be out everyone reading this HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! and drink untill you cant get up lol iight every one take care

-Jay-
12-31-2005, 05:54 PM
I might go for blacklist 14 in a bit, just the idea of having the use a VW golf makes me wanna barf.

Manfredo Jr
01-03-2006, 09:22 AM
I might go for blacklist 14 in a bit, just the idea of having the use a VW golf makes me wanna barf.
i have a vw golf and it hits 200mph

Undefeated
01-03-2006, 09:32 AM
blacklist number 5 almost done hehe i won alot of pink slips i got a total of 9 cars now and i also jus bought the subaru WRX that **** is hot and its fast

jack_the_rippuh
01-03-2006, 09:56 AM
I had the chance to play it. I don't have it, because I'm not that big of a racing games, unless it's the occasional one at the arcade.
With that said. It is a very good game and I'm thinking about getting it.
These racing games are getting better and better

Manfredo Jr
01-03-2006, 12:34 PM
blacklist number 5 almost done hehe i won alot of pink slips i got a total of 9 cars now and i also jus bought the subaru WRX that **** is hot and its fast
yeah its such a good car for the price i have mines standard , ohh btw im down to blacklist 6 ;) just found out u cud pink list cars i got number 7s car wasnt tht good so i sold it

Manfredo Jr
01-03-2006, 12:36 PM
http://media.putfile.com/corvette-226mph-NFS here is a link Tony blitz sent me , he said i was to put it on the site for him , it has some sweet driving in it and his car hits 226 woah thts fast ;)

jchavez12345
01-03-2006, 02:02 PM
I just beat #1
has anyone gotten that far yet?

good luck trying to run away from all cops after you beat razor.

Manfredo Jr
01-03-2006, 03:19 PM
I just beat #1
has anyone gotten that far yet?

good luck trying to run away from all cops after you beat razor.
i hate tht razor lol he calls u then gives you lots of about then at the end he goes drive carefully , what an ass :D

-Jay-
01-04-2006, 03:07 AM
i have a vw golf and it hits 200mph

I'm bored of it, but my bro is up to number 8 on the list, I'm actually trying to get my mits on a real r32 gtst skyline for my first car, I still need a couple of grand though.

Manfredo Jr
01-04-2006, 07:51 AM
I'm bored of it, but my bro is up to number 8 on the list, I'm actually trying to get my mits on a real r32 gtst skyline for my first car, I still need a couple of grand though.
ive probly sed in this forum befor sumwhere but my mates dad had two of em a white one which he sold and a black one which he gave to a worker for the day and the worker rote it off :eek: , me and my mates got a cruise in it a few times , and thts the fastest ive every traveled :eek: the spoiler was shaking we were going so fast :eek: :D

-Jay-
01-04-2006, 07:57 PM
hahahahahha, they are so cheap back home in England but the insurance is so expensive if your a young driver, over here its vice versa. My brother has a Ford Probe GT (gay name I know) but he's killed everything from civics to 240sx's to naturally aspirated talons. On the way up to the worlds biggest mall we got murdered by a guy in a new accord, odd as we usually kill em, but the guy had it boosted and god knowshow many other mods. You should have heard the sound of it when we pulled upto red lights at the end.
Oh and we had 3 people and a ****load of luggage in the car. He still would have won though obviously, but it would have been a bit closer. Come spring hes droppin in a KLZE (JDM mx6 engine) a stage 2 clutch, a 9lb flywheel, headers and a test pipe, hes already got a cat back exhaust system and a CAI. So it'll be about 230hp at the crank.

Undefeated
01-04-2006, 09:18 PM
damn that **** looks nice for PC ...that clip that tony blitz did..(wonder if they will unban him) im up to blacklist number 1 now all i need it 2 more races and 1 more milestone then ima be up to face razor..

i won the pink slip to the lamborgini galarado **** is fast i also hit 226 with it...

Undefeated
01-05-2006, 08:32 PM
yo naz fan you be talkin to blitz right?? ask him to record him doing some hot cop chase i wanna see the PC version and **** while in cop chase and with the camera close not the hood ask him if he would do it

Manfredo Jr
01-06-2006, 04:52 AM
yo naz fan you be talkin to blitz right?? ask him to record him doing some hot cop chase i wanna see the PC version and **** while in cop chase and with the camera close not the hood ask him if he would do it
yeah no prob , he probs seen ya post anyways , he reads the forums still ;)

Manfredo Jr
01-06-2006, 04:55 AM
hahahahahha, they are so cheap back home in England but the insurance is so expensive if your a young driver, over here its vice versa. My brother has a Ford Probe GT (gay name I know) but he's killed everything from civics to 240sx's to naturally aspirated talons. On the way up to the worlds biggest mall we got murdered by a guy in a new accord, odd as we usually kill em, but the guy had it boosted and god knowshow many other mods. You should have heard the sound of it when we pulled upto red lights at the end.
Oh and we had 3 people and a ****load of luggage in the car. He still would have won though obviously, but it would have been a bit closer. Come spring hes droppin in a KLZE (JDM mx6 engine) a stage 2 clutch, a 9lb flywheel, headers and a test pipe, hes already got a cat back exhaust system and a CAI. So it'll be about 230hp at the crank.
cool , i dont know if you have seen the auto trader magazines but once there was a nissan skyline with 1000bhp :eek: tht ****er must of been a fast on , i dont know what you would do with all tht power on the road , unless it maybe flys it goes tht fast :D

-Jay-
01-06-2006, 05:33 AM
Theres no way in hell you can drive a 1000hp beats on the streets, I'm sure it won't be legal. But anyway I'm going to see an s13 Nissan 240sx tomorrow (Yes the one outta NFSU2 :D) My bro's gunna take it for a race drive *cough* test drive. I'll get back to ya with the results of that.

-Jay-
01-07-2006, 04:06 AM
Ok people help me out, my bro is upto number 5 on the blacklist, which icon gets you the pink slip to the car? Cheers :D

Undefeated
01-07-2006, 04:29 AM
isnt it random??? i pick the one to left i remember if you dont get it just reset the game lol

i finally beat the game hehe

Undefeated
01-09-2006, 12:54 AM
blitz if your reading this when ever you could try and make that clip....i never seen need for speed on the computer i want to see the diffrence between the systems

iight good looking out man

Manfredo Jr
01-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Theres no way in hell you can drive a 1000hp beats on the streets, I'm sure it won't be legal. But anyway I'm going to see an s13 Nissan 240sx tomorrow (Yes the one outta NFSU2 :D) My bro's gunna take it for a race drive *cough* test drive. I'll get back to ya with the results of that.
its was 1000bhp

Manfredo Jr
01-13-2006, 07:46 PM
blitz if your reading this when ever you could try and make that clip....i never seen need for speed on the computer i want to see the diffrence between the systems

iight good looking out man
ill ask him now all see if hes got a vid for me to post ;)

Manfredo Jr
01-13-2006, 08:07 PM
here we go http://media.putfile.com/nfs-3rd-person ;)

Manfredo Jr
01-15-2006, 09:21 AM
just got an engine up grade a turbo and some No2 for my Carrera boy its fast , but when it gets to 200mph it wont go any faster :confused:

Manfredo Jr
01-16-2006, 12:09 PM
just got an engine up grade a turbo and some No2 for my Carrera boy its fast , but when it gets to 200mph it wont go any faster :confused:
Im now down to 5 on the blacklist i pink sliped number 6's car woahhh its fast good handling two ;)

LS-Injection
01-16-2006, 12:21 PM
What is this a video…?

Where are you playing most wanted…? PC or game console ?

Manfredo Jr
01-16-2006, 12:22 PM
What is this a video…?

Where are you playing most wanted…? PC or game console ?
im playing it on the PS2, u got it ? :confused:

LS-Injection
01-16-2006, 12:34 PM
Yeah i havent got very far yet because i havent played it very much…is that your car in the putfile vid…?

Manfredo Jr
01-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah i havent got very far yet because i havent played it very much…is that your car in the putfile vid…?
no its tony blitz's it **** huh lol joking :p
i have a lambo right now jeeees! its fast :cool:

LS-Injection
01-16-2006, 04:28 PM
ARE YOU JOKING ME!

A Lamborghini…?? Man you gotta be far in the game to get that huh…?
Well i guess because your in the blacklist 5th in fact, well best of luck to you to get number1…:D

Manfredo Jr
01-16-2006, 04:29 PM
ARE YOU JOKING ME!

A Lamborghini…?? Man you gotta be far in the game to get that huh…?
Well i guess because your in the blacklist 5th in fact, well best of luck to you to get number1…:D
cheers man ;) i would be at one alread if i didnt have to get up my bounty thts the worst part lol :cool:

Undefeated
01-20-2006, 01:38 AM
here we go http://media.putfile.com/nfs-3rd-person ;)

that **** looks ridiculous on the PC!!!! wow...i could imagine PS3 when it comes out

Manfredo Jr
01-21-2006, 09:45 AM
that **** looks ridiculous on the PC!!!! wow...i could imagine PS3 when it comes out
yeah its gonna be like watching a dvd but u can play lol :D

MickyHatton
01-25-2006, 01:59 PM
I'm playing on the PC, down to number 3 now and driving a maxed out Aston Martin.

My only complaint is the rep points, theres too much emphasis on annoying the cops and geting away with the most reps points, I liked the idea early on but at this level its almost impossible not to get caught before you get enough rep points!

I'd have liked more variation, although the game is superb I preferred NFS 2.

-Jay-
01-25-2006, 06:33 PM
The nfsu series is good but nowhere near as fun as real driving, thats why I'm tryin to buy a skyline.

Undefeated
01-25-2006, 06:35 PM
I beat the game already.... this is the best need for speed game....but i still think hot pursuit 2 was better!! that game was the best when it came out!

MickyHatton
01-26-2006, 05:29 AM
The nfsu series is good but nowhere near as fun as real driving, thats why I'm tryin to buy a skyline.

Yeah, I'm looking at a year old Nissan 350z, its £20,000 and my wife wants me to donate a kidney first(insurance is high too so.....?)

Manfredo Jr
01-26-2006, 06:27 AM
Yeah, I'm looking at a year old Nissan 350z, its £20,000 and my wife wants me to donate a kidney first(insurance is high too so.....?)
ive still got 10 months to go b4 i even can get in a car :D

-Jay-
01-26-2006, 08:32 PM

I'm --> <-- that close to buying one in Japan, I'm wiring money for a mechanical inspection tomorrow (Don't want a lemon)
The 350z is a beautiful car but I can imagine insurance is gunna cost an arm and a leg nevermind a kidney! Be careful where you park that though mate.

ive still got 10 months to go b4 i even can get in a car :D

So do you walk everywhere then? :p

Manfredo Jr
01-27-2006, 08:19 AM
I'm --> <-- that close to buying one in Japan, I'm wiring money for a mechanical inspection tomorrow (Don't want a lemon)
The 350z is a beautiful car but I can imagine insurance is gunna cost an arm and a leg nevermind a kidney! Be careful where you park that though mate.

yeah or bus or go with my mates in there cars ;) :p

-Jay-
01-28-2006, 04:28 PM
I spoke to my importer last night, if it passes the mechanics inspection/test at speed, I'm buyin it :)

MickyHatton
02-02-2006, 02:50 PM

Yeah mate I will, I live just outside Birkenhead (do you know it?) so it will go in the garage!

Still gotta talk my missus into letting me buy it! Although I usually get my way in the end!

Manfredo Jr
02-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Yeah mate I will, I live just outside Birkenhead (do you know it?) so it will go in the garage!

Still gotta talk my missus into letting me buy it! Although I usually get my way in the end!
yeah 350z's are real nice cars ;)