View Full Version : Antonio Demarco vs. Adrien Broner PREDICTIONS!!!!

piojo del norte
11-13-2012, 09:01 PM
I would like everyone to place their predictions for the Demarco vs. Broner fight.
I would like to see the weigh in before I post my prediction but for now I will go with Tony Demarco KO 3.
:headbang:

piojo del norte
11-13-2012, 09:04 PM
For those who did not know here is a trivia, Antonio Demarco is Humberto Soto's cousin and both have held the WBC lightweight title.

TX_BOXNG
11-13-2012, 09:17 PM
i think its a toss up, but most likely i think Broner will outbox from the outside making him miss a lot, i think Demarco needs to work the body early n look for a late stoppage, n he can do it he has a decent jab but he is not agile enough to outbox him so he has to make it rough

cawadoody
11-14-2012, 03:59 AM
broner will beat demarco

but he loses to pretty much everyone that's relevant at 140

controlmachete
11-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Demarco ktfoes this clown the sticks the brush in his ass dandruff et al included..

any craic lad?
11-14-2012, 11:07 AM
Broner ud it kills me too say it but Adriens fast hands and Tonys leaky defense will cost but in saying that Demarco as a real shot at taking that 0 hes tough,accurate,good power and engine but his defense is just so leaky and Adrien is very talented that im going with a Broner ud.Ill be a fan before and after so DEWARCO

any craic lad?
11-14-2012, 12:22 PM
For those who did not know here is a trivia, Antonio Demarco is Humberto Soto's cousin and both have held the WBC lightweight title.

Another bit off trivia on Demarco his trainer Romulo Quiarte is Demarco's wifes grandfather

apocalypto
11-14-2012, 12:25 PM
For me it all depend on the size. How big is broner compared to tony. Not impressed with broner he has been fighting guys way way smaller than him. He has great power and good hand speed. On fight night he looks like a welter weight in there. Tony has to pressure and hit that body should be a good fight. Tony late ko 9-12

apocalypto
11-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Tony has also facedthe better competition and hang in there. That straigh right hand will be his money punch:boxing:

any craic lad?
11-14-2012, 12:34 PM
For me it all depend on the size. How big is broner compared to tony. Not impressed with broner he has been fighting guys way way smaller than him. He has great power and good hand speed. On fight night he looks like a welter weight in there. Tony has to pressure and hit that body should be a good fight. Tony late ko 9-12

Broner usually his about 148 i believe but moving up might change this Demarco is usually 141 or 142 alotta saying that Demarco has too pressure and throw plenty but that aint his style he is a boxer primarily and can be quite inactive against Linares he pressed late on because he had too and even then he was too inactive i can see Broner pressing Tony.If its late on and hes down on the cards Demarco will start pressuring then

jtcs1981
11-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Broner is a big guy. He will impose his size and skills. I dont like Broner. He is an idiot and that is why I'm not betting here on him. But he will beat DeMarco and maybe TKO in 9.

KO MX
11-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Demarco 11 round TKO

Bossy
11-16-2012, 12:28 AM
I don't really want to predict but what I would like to see is Broner KTFO, laying flat on his back, in the middle of the ring. Just because he acts like a douche and needs to lose the Floyd attitude. He hasn't earned the right to act like that.

I will never understand why he is happy to be a second rate Floyd (and that's being generous) when he could form his own personality and be a star in his own right.

DeMarco to win by KO in the 8th. Pretty please :boxing:

controlmachete
11-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Demarco 11 round TKO

yeah, late ko for me...

controlmachete
11-16-2012, 12:35 AM
I don't really want to predict but what I would like to see is Broner KTFO, laying flat on his back, in the middle of the ring. Just because he acts like a douche and needs to lose the Floyd attitude. He hasn't earned the right to act like that.

I will never understand why he is happy to be a second rate Floyd (and that's being generous) when he could form his own personality and be a star in his own right.

twitching and foaming from his mouth... dandruff flakes scattered all over the ring...

:D

Bossy
11-16-2012, 02:05 AM
twitching and foaming from his mouth... dandruff flakes scattered all over the ring...

With a slow stream of pee running down his leg.

We have the same thoughts? :dunno:

controlmachete
11-16-2012, 10:25 AM
With a slow stream of pee running down his leg.

We have the same thoughts? :dunno:

Nope, in my thoughts that would be gonohrrea discharge....

UTEP
11-16-2012, 11:19 AM

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

RIZO24
11-16-2012, 11:26 AM
I think Broner will take it in boring fashion but I like DeMarco's chances..

Bossy
11-16-2012, 01:56 PM

That's disgusting :lol1:

controlmachete
11-16-2012, 06:52 PM
he's disgusting :lol1:

i totally agree..

jazluvr
11-16-2012, 07:14 PM

I 2nd this post.^^^Broner has an attitude and needs to be humbled. He concieted, and what's with the "brushing his hair" before a post fight interview...:lol1:...kids. Kick his a$$ Demarco! :boxing:

apocalypto
11-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Broner usually his about 148 i believe but moving up might change this Demarco is usually 141 or 142 alotta saying that Demarco has too pressure and throw plenty but that aint his style he is a boxer primarily and can be quite inactive against Linares he pressed late on because he had too and even then he was too inactive i can see Broner pressing Tony.If its late on and hes down on the cards Demarco will start pressuring then

dam didnt know tony was the bigger guy:boxing: Things are looking good.Not impressed with broner he has only imposed his will against these smaller fighters. That shoulder roll wont work mark my words those long rights will land:boxing:

controlmachete
11-18-2012, 03:47 AM
alguien quiere una patita de cuervo? ya me llene...

RIZO24
11-18-2012, 12:35 PM
Bad night for Mexican Champions.. oh well we will win many and lose some.. no biggies!!!

TX_BOXNG
11-18-2012, 12:56 PM
nos dieron en la madre anoche cabrones!!!!!!!! ni pedo

elgranluchadore
11-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Well he was a 10 to 1 underdog so what happened was the logical thing

controlmachete
11-18-2012, 05:45 PM
nos dieron en la madre anoche cabrones!!!!!!!! ni pedo

si wey, que madriza, lo bueno es que demarco no queria parala, otros se hubieran hincado...

;)

jazluvr
11-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Dam, lol...hey, am I the only one thinking Demarco didn't look his usual self? Not making excuses, all props to Broner, it was a good win, but to me, Tony looked drained, fought a shyt game plan, stayed right in front of Broner, no head movement, (even his corner was yelling at him to move around).

I don't know, it just seems he wasn't 100% there.

controlmachete
11-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Dam, lol...hey, am I the only one thinking Demarco didn't look his usual self? Not making excuses, all props to Broner, it was a good win, but to me, Tony looked drained, fought a shyt game plan, stayed right in front of Broner, no head movement, (even his corner was yelling at him to move around).

I don't know, it just seems he wasn't 100% there.

fuk! he didnt do shiet, i was about to throw a beer bottle to the tv when tony was staying there with his head low while broner pummeled with hooks and uppercuts, shiet fight, shiet strategy... at least he showed heart not wanting the corner to stop the fight... bad night...

bigsmoothh
11-18-2012, 11:53 PM
you guys dont think this fight was fixed do you?

MANIAC310
11-19-2012, 01:54 AM

you can't fix a beating like that........

Demarco tried

Suavecito80
11-19-2012, 02:19 PM

hahahaha wtf? Yeah I am going to take a dive and take an ass whopping in the process. No fix Broner is just light years better than demarco. At one point in the fight it was punches landed for Broner: 43 Demarco: 12 or something. It was a thorough beating.

UTEP
11-19-2012, 03:07 PM

No. I just think DeMarco over trained. He said after the Molina fight he went straight to the gym because he knew that the Broner fight was next. So that's 5 month's of nonstop training, which is why he was completely shot after 3 round's. Broner would have won either way but it would have been a lot closer if DeMarco was 100%.

Suavecito80
11-19-2012, 03:53 PM
No. I just think DeMarco over trained. He said after the Molina fight he went straight to the gym because he knew that the Broner fight was next. So that's 5 month's of nonstop training, which is why he was completely shot after 3 round's. Broner would have won either way but it would have been a lot closer if DeMarco was 100%.

I think Demarco would have gotten dominated either way. His defense isn't very good and his a straight forward fighter. Broner was way too fast for him.

jazluvr
11-19-2012, 05:48 PM
Demarco looked drained, very skinny, and looked like a freakin' zombie if ya ask me. That wasn't the Demarco i seen beat up other guys. Granted, he wasn't going to win even if he was 100%, but man, it was like he wasn't even there!

He looked scared of Broner, stood right in front of him...i wanted to get up and slap him and tell him to wake the fuk up! Lol. Yeah, he would have lost that fight no matter what, but he definatly didn't even try as hard as he did other fights.

I don't think it was fixed, but wow...Tony did look like he been hittin' a crack pipe or something...dam.

bigsmoothh
11-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Demarco looked drained, very skinny, and looked like a freakin' zombie if ya ask me. That wasn't the Demarco i seen beat up other guys. Granted, he wasn't going to win even if he was 100%, but man, it was like he wasn't even there!

He looked scared of Broner, stood right in front of him...i wanted to get up and slap him and tell him to wake the fuk up! Lol. Yeah, he would have lost that fight no matter what, but he definatly didn't even try as hard as he did other fights.

I don't think it was fixed, but wow...Tony did look like he been hittin' a crack pipe or something...dam.

my thoughts exactly. demarco looked bummed out, i almost punched my brother in the face cause he kept talking mess about demarco zombie lookin azz.....

Sitoh
11-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Demarco took a beating

Derranged
11-21-2012, 07:28 AM

Broner cheated. He had put hot sauce he had left over from eating Kennedy Fried Chicken wings on his gloves that he rubbed in Demarco's eyes and was drinking grape soda in between rounds which is illegal since you're only permitted to drink water.

Plus he was wearing too much cocoa butter and the smell affected Demarco's breathing.

UTEP
11-21-2012, 10:08 AM
Broner cheated. He had put hot sauce he had left over from eating Kennedy Fried Chicken wings on his gloves that he rubbed in Demarco's eyes and was drinking grape soda in between rounds which is illegal since you're only permitted to drink water.

Plus he was wearing too much cocoa butter and the smell affected Demarco's breathing.

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/oh-nein-you-didnt.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9fr0jc2rV1rekmw4o1_500.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Iu2nV.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls54a5FE581qjkxfh.gif

any craic lad?
11-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Come on guys Demarco always looks like he is about too faint at the weigh ins looked no different too the Molina fight.Tony put up as good an effort as he could sure i would have liked too have seen him box from the outside alot more but he did his own thing like seeing him get hit with those uppercuts constantly was frustrating but those body shots from Broner crippled his movement as the fight wore on so he decided too stay with Broner.Tony will be back and im sure will be a champ again DEWARCO