View Full Version : The Current Mexican Champion's Thread.

apocalypto
11-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Here is a list of all the belt holders. Will not include interim champs. Will update every week:boxing: Here is a thread to celebrate the new champs and discuss:boxing:
Dam 13 champs, Mexico the best boxing nation in the world:boxing:

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
2. Saul Alvarez
3. Moises Fuentes
4. Miguel Vazquez
5. Gamaliel Diaz
6. Juan Carlos Salgado
7. Daniel Ponce De Leon
8. Orlando Salido
9. Abner Mares
10. Leo Santa Cruz
11. Juan Carlos Sanchez
12. Mario Rodriguez
13. Adrian Hernandez

bigsmoothh
11-09-2012, 12:53 AM
great thread, hope demarco beats broner

apocalypto
11-09-2012, 12:56 AM
great thread, hope demarco beats broner

would of been 16 if arce hadnt vacated. And 4 fighters will risk their belts this month. all be in tough besides santa cruz. Marquez vs viloria. Mares vs moreno and demarco. I think all 3 fights are toss up fights But i think all 3 have a good shot of winning specially mares:boxing:

bigsmoothh
11-09-2012, 01:19 AM
tu ya sabes que mucha gente esta disiendo que mares va a perder. pos a mi nunca me a gustado moreno. ojala que mares lo ko a el. good weekend ahead of us.........

Tha_Greatest
11-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Here is a list of all the belt holders. Will not include interim champs. Will update every week:boxing: Here is a thread to celebrate the new champs and discuss:boxing:
Dam 15 champs, Mexico the best boxing nation in the world:boxing:

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
2. Saul Alvarez
3. Antonio Demarco
4. Miguel Vazquez
5. Gamaliel Diaz
6. Juan Carlos Salgado
7. Daniel Ponce De Leon
8. Orlando Salido
9. Abner Mares
10. Leo Santa Cruz
11. Juan Carlos Sanchez
12. Hernan Marquez
13. Adrian Hernandez
14. Mario Rodriguez
15. Moises Fuentes
me being a puerto riqueno also agree, lol, mexican boxers are the best and mexico is puerto ricos daddy in boxing aswell, lol, mexican boxers are warriors and i wish our rican boxers had the guts , pride and will that mexican boxers do, lol, i am a jealous puerto rican fan, lol, nyahahaha

Danieltapia
11-09-2012, 04:56 AM

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
2. Saul Alvarez
3. Antonio Demarco
4. Miguel Vazquez
5. Gamaliel Diaz
6. Juan Carlos Salgado
7. Daniel Ponce De Leon
8. Orlando Salido
9. Abner Mares
10. Leo Santa Cruz
11. Juan Carlos Sanchez
12. Hernan Marquez
13. Adrian Hernandez
14. Mario Rodriguez
15. Moises Fuentes

Is 15 the most of any country? It is alot.

Cállate!
11-09-2012, 05:53 AM
how many champs do ricans have?

RIZO24
11-09-2012, 08:05 AM

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
2. Saul Alvarez
3. Antonio Demarco
4. Miguel Vazquez
5. Gamaliel Diaz
6. Juan Carlos Salgado
7. Daniel Ponce De Leon
8. Orlando Salido
9. Abner Mares
10. Leo Santa Cruz
11. Juan Carlos Sanchez
12. Hernan Marquez
13. Adrian Hernandez
14. Mario Rodriguez
15. Moises Fuentes

Mexicans controlling and we are not even counting Chicanos...:boxing:

Cleto_Reyes
11-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Mexicans controlling and we are not even counting Chicanos...:boxing:

thats true We rule boxing and will continue to rule!!!

apocalypto
11-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Is 15 the most of any country? It is alot.

yes and there is no country who is even close:boxing: I think the closet would be the us with around 7 or 8

Tha_Greatest
11-10-2012, 04:56 AM
how many champs do ricans have?
we the ricans have none that matter cause cottos belt was a gift for fighting yuri foreman(the gimp), i wish i was a mexican like you:tapedshut

instead of champions , we have people like dulorme, juanma, cintron, brother cotto(lol), orlando cruz(the gay boxer), camacho jr, quintana, etc.

our best fighter is a fighter who is nmore known for going down on a knee than any win

Cállate!
11-10-2012, 06:13 AM
we the ricans have none that matter cause cottos belt was a gift for fighting yuri foreman(the gimp), i wish i was a mexican like you:tapedshut

instead of champions , we have people like dulorme, juanma, cintron, brother cotto(lol), orlando cruz(the gay boxer), camacho jr, quintana, etc.

our best fighter is a fighter who is nmore known for going down on a knee than any win

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

cactusEG
11-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Can you post the weight class to ?

apocalypto
11-11-2012, 12:28 AM
AND STILL:boxing:
I told you putos. Mares is a boss the fight wasnt even close :boxing:

apocalypto
11-11-2012, 01:03 AM
http://static.boxrec.com/wiki/5/56/AbnerMares.jpg

And still champ. Congrats to mares for exposing the hype job:boxing:

Cleto_Reyes
11-11-2012, 01:18 AM
http://static.boxrec.com/wiki/5/56/AbnerMares.jpg

And still champ. Congrats to mares for exposing the hype job:boxing:

no kidding the ring magazine had him at
#10 P4P

chiguy91
11-11-2012, 03:55 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kxtvaYjp-9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

apocalypto
11-11-2012, 04:14 PM
no kidding the ring magazine had him at
#10 P4P

Keeped telling every one he was a hype job. Never was impressed with him and he had done nothing to warrent a spot on the p4p list. Even santa cruz would murk him.:boxing:

apocalypto
11-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Congrats to santa cruz the best body puncher in the game:boxing: zaleta was game though

apocalypto
11-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Dam 13 champs, Mexico the best boxing nation in the world:boxing:

1. Juan Manuel Marquez
2. Saul Alvarez
3. Moises Fuentes
4. Miguel Vazquez
5. Gamaliel Diaz
6. Juan Carlos Salgado
7. Daniel Ponce De Leon
8. Orlando Salido
9. Abner Mares
10. Leo Santa Cruz
11. Juan Carlos Sanchez
12. Mario Rodriguez
13. Adrian Hernandez

List has been updated:boxing:

Demarco let me down big time. Dude had no type of game plan and stayed right in broners wheel house and got whopped.
Tyson marquez put up a good fight but man all 3 kos where his fault that he keeped on getting careless. He should watch the tapes but tyson will be back still young and much to learn.

Cleto_Reyes
11-19-2012, 11:27 AM
List has been updated:boxing:

Demarco let me down big time. Dude had no type of game plan and stayed right in broners wheel house and got whopped.
Tyson marquez put up a good fight but man all 3 kos where his fault that he keeped on getting careless. He should watch the tapes but tyson will be back still young and much to learn.

what was he thinking? he should of fought a tall mans fight!! he pissed me off!

apocalypto
11-20-2012, 03:19 AM

Sht pissed me off he was just standing there and letting broner land that uppercut at will. Should of just taken a step back and unload would of given him self a better chance.

EdWins
11-24-2012, 02:57 PM
i dont give a **** that vato deMarco was paid to stand, he aint never fought like that before he literally just walked into Broner's booth and stood there rarely throwin a punch...... dafuq was that

VanessaBarrera
12-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Los mexicanos están bello sobre un ring. Mexican boxing is technical and beautiful. That's why we've got a lot of champions ..

ELHURACAN58
12-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Los mexicanos están bello sobre un ring. Mexican boxing is technical and beautiful. That's why we've got a lot of champions ..

:rofl:

Do you guys really say it like that or you're chicano and your spanish is weak?

Cleto_Reyes
12-04-2012, 10:49 AM

leave her alone dog puerto rican spanish aint perfect either. you never finsih words. like nada you say na' and for para you say pa'

Cleto_Reyes
12-04-2012, 10:51 AM

this is true. Technical along with a chin and heart.

-Johannes-
12-04-2012, 11:17 AM

No one says that, except google translate. :lol1:

For you ****er saying that Demarco was payed to take an ass beating, cut it out. I can almost guarantee that you thought Cotto was being a sore loser after the Trout fight, yet you act like him. Demarco was just outclassed and beaten by a superior fighter. Demarco's mentality is that if he tries hard enough he might just break the guy down eventually. Broner was just superior in ever way. Even at a distance, Broner was too damn fast for Demarco.

-Johannes-
12-04-2012, 11:48 AM

Sht pissed me off he was just standing there and letting broner land that uppercut at will. Should of just taken a step back and unload would of given him self a better chance.

i dont give a **** that vato deMarco was paid to stand, he aint never fought like that before he literally just walked into Broner's booth and stood there rarely throwin a punch...... dafuq was that

http://imgboot.com/images/Arculan/bronerdemarco1.gif

This was Demarco trying to fight behind his jab and trying to create angles. Like I said Broner was just too fast for him. He had no chance because Broner was just so much better at everything.

bigsmoothh
12-04-2012, 12:25 PM
No one says that, except google translate. :lol1:

For you ****er saying that Demarco was payed to take an ass beating, cut it out. I can almost guarantee that you thought Cotto was being a sore loser after the Trout fight, yet you act like him. Demarco was just outclassed and beaten by a superior fighter. Demarco's mentality is that if he tries hard enough he might just break the guy down eventually. Broner was just superior in ever way. Even at a distance, Broner was too damn fast for Demarco.

i completely disagree, broner was tired on a few rounds and unleashed everything he had. Why was demarco throwing 1-2 jabs or was stationary for most of the fight? you can say demarco tried to impose his size or create a plan but i dont think that even crossed his mind.

-Johannes-
12-04-2012, 01:43 PM
i completely disagree, broner was tired on a few rounds and unleashed everything he had. Why was demarco throwing 1-2 jabs or was stationary for most of the fight? you can say demarco tried to impose his size or create a plan but i dont think that even crossed his mind.

He couldn't adapt because Broner was just too fast and packs a mean punch. The dude dropped Demarco FFS even Valero didn't drop him and he landed flush on Demarco in rounds 7th and 8th.

What makes you think Broner was tired? A fighter knows when it's time to walk all over the opponent. He did the same thing against Escobedo, he told his corner he was going to break him down before the round and he did.

I don't like to take anything away from fighters when my guy loses, that would make me a sore loser. Broner was just better in every aspect of the fight. Demarco stayed close because he was landing more on the pocket. There was no way Demarco was going to win the fight, you honestly think that a guy as proud as Demarco would not try to win? On his biggest night?

VanessaBarrera
12-04-2012, 06:19 PM
leave her alone dog puerto rican spanish aint perfect either. you never finsih words. like nada you say na' and for para you say pa'

Thank you. It's crazy every time I say something here is very unwelcome :/

apocalypto
12-05-2012, 02:10 AM
http://imgboot.com/images/Arculan/bronerdemarco1.gif

This was Demarco trying to fight behind his jab and trying to create angles. Like I said Broner was just too fast for him. He had no chance because Broner was just so much better at everything.

You do know most people scored the first round for demarco right? I believe including the judges. Dont know why after that he just stood infront of broner. But i agree the best man won.