View Full Version : Check out Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo in this spanish music video..

RIZO24
11-08-2012, 11:20 PM
El Perro is playing a "Sicario" in the video. This is one of my favorite groups and I knew they had done a corrido for "El Perro" but just realized he was in this video.He is weaing a LA baseball hat..LMAO
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xQcAdoAjkQ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UTEP
11-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Machine gun and chanclas = BOSS :boxing:

bigsmoothh
11-09-2012, 01:58 AM
great vid, they should of had margarito there too...........

controlmachete
11-09-2012, 02:13 AM
no disrespect carnalito but that music is precisely what makes a lot of kids idealize those fukers, to eradicate the narco culture this frickin music needs to be banned...

RIZO24
11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
no disrespect carnalito but that music is precisely what makes a lot of kids idealize those fukers, to eradicate the narco culture this frickin music needs to be banned...

That culture is never gonna end unless drug cosumption is eradicated and you know that will never happen. Its like saying end Hip Hop so the street urban culture can be eradicated.

TX_BOXNG
11-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Lol i never noticed perro was in there, good song, cool video and bad ass group

any craic lad?
11-09-2012, 09:36 AM
WAR PERRO great too see him back tomorrow night.Them ballads are crazy for the cartels remember they had one for that Beltran woman who was extradited to the States

UTEP
11-09-2012, 11:49 AM

Corridos and mafiosos have been around since the Pancho Villa day's..........It's never gonna stop.

MEXGBP
11-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Machine gun and chanclas = BOSS :boxing:

had to re watch it again to see that is in .50 seconds, pretty bad ass

TX_BOXNG
11-09-2012, 04:24 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3eWznI2XyaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sake1
11-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Corridos and mafiosos have been around since the Pancho Villa day's..........It's never gonna stop.

There's a huge difference between the good ol' Cadetes, Carlos y Jose & Chalino corridos. These "narcocorridos" promote violence and make people think it's cool to kill and live that lifestyle.

I'm not gonna lie, for a while I did get into these types of songs but they got old quick & after a while I realized how dumb and repetitive a lot of them are.