View Full Version : junk f ood restaurants are too convenient...

BlackBeltNow
01-08-2005, 07:09 PM
i'm having trouble eating right. it's really tough to go outside and eat well. is making your own food at home the only way to eat well?

leff
01-09-2005, 09:31 AM
It depends were you go, if you go eating out go for sushi ore some chicken salad ore something

Fistecles
01-09-2005, 10:22 AM
It's not that hard to eat right. It just requires a little restucturing of your habbits. There are smart choices out there. Something that I've turned to these past few months are nuts. I like to eat cashews, almonds, peanuts, and sunflower seeds. I'll wash that down with some 1% chocolate milk or orange juice. Also having some fuits with the nuts is good for you. The nuts are high in fat and protein. But not the bad fat. It has polyunsaturated fat, which is great for energy and wont clog your arteries. And as for fruit, people say to stay away because they're high in sugar. The truth is that fruit sugar doesn't get processed like other sugar. Fructose WON'T cause your insulin to ****e, so you wont get the lag like you would after eating say a chocolate bar. So there you have sugar,fat and protein. Balanced and good for your.

BlackBeltNow
01-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Well i was wondering if restaurants are all bad for you. i can learn to make my own food if that's what it takes. i was wondering if making my own food is hte ONLY choice i have.