View Full Version : Erislandy Lara repping Mexican colors..

chiguy91
11-06-2012, 08:29 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/602347_10151228508672230_1433331651_n.jpg

Los colores de la bandera Mexicana, esto es para todos los latinos! México me ha dado mucho apoyo y cariño! Gracias... Viva Cuba... Viva México y Vivan todos los latinos

Tha_Greatest
11-06-2012, 08:57 PM
i am now a fan of his

LeG00N
11-06-2012, 09:44 PM
well, I'll have to support him.

He's only doing this to get more fans and it's working

RIZO24
11-06-2012, 10:01 PM
I was always backing Lara over that Armenian fool !!! WAR LARA!! Esos Cubanos si son hermanos de los Mexicanos..

TX_BOXNG
11-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Im a fan of his, i thought Carlos Molina beat him but i wana see him against Canelo, its koo that he will be sporting mexican colors

Cállate!
11-06-2012, 10:18 PM
gross,.,,...........

figzuki
11-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Good that he's doing this, should unite more latino fans. Sort of like what Vazquez jr did when he fught donaire in texas by coming out with the mexican flg there to get the latino suppport behind him.

Cállate!
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Good that he's doing this, should unite more latino fans. Sort of like what Vazquez jr did when he fught donaire in texas by coming out with the mexican flg there to get the latino suppport behind him.

i laughed at vasquez when he did that and then he got sonned. he has no right to wave that

ELHURACAN58
11-06-2012, 10:27 PM
i laughed at vasquez when he did that and then he got sonned. he has no right to wave that

I forgot losing by split decision meant being sonned.:booty:

Cállate!
11-06-2012, 10:39 PM
I forgot losing by split decision meant being sonned.:booty:

loloooool still mad vasquez got sonnned and lost all his titles if he even had any to begin with

el_mas_chingon
11-06-2012, 10:46 PM
I was already choosing him to beat Vanes, but I won't be supporting him when it comes time to face Canelo!

ELHURACAN58
11-06-2012, 11:08 PM
loloooool still mad vasquez got sonnned and lost all his titles if he even had any to begin with

He had no titles going into the Donaire fight.

Mexicans are so hard to understand.:sad:

LeG00N
11-06-2012, 11:34 PM

wow, disgusting stereotype. Vazquez is my favorite PR fighter and I would support over almost any Mexican outside of Arce and Mares

classless post

Cállate!
11-06-2012, 11:34 PM

what a classless post. you should be ashamed.

bigsmoothh
11-07-2012, 12:26 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/602347_10151228508672230_1433331651_n.jpg

Los colores de la bandera Mexicana, esto es para todos los latinos! México me ha dado mucho apoyo y cariño! Gracias... Viva Cuba... Viva México y Vivan todos los latinos

can you post that michael spinks closing his eye pic you had on your avatar one more time? Had me rolling everytime i saw it.............

Underboss
11-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Let's face it.

He has no choice. The Cuban fan base in pro boxing is WEAK, and will ALWAYS be. I don't blame him though. He's gotta do what he's gotta do to survive.

Luffy
11-07-2012, 01:50 AM
i hate vanes so ill support him anyway

Luffy
11-07-2012, 01:53 AM
whats chicago like with obama there

Cállate!
11-07-2012, 03:36 AM

really bad.......

Tha_Greatest
11-07-2012, 05:39 AM

damn homie, lol, you are just as unclassy as i am, lol, i thought you were better than that, lol, you should hangf around me and we can go around insulting everybody, lol, i thought you were a good guy lil homie, lol, now i see your true colors and the deep hate that lurks inside of you--------------------------------------differense with me and you, im just a retarded troll but you , lol, you speak of people as if they are naive are not smart enough for you

ELHURACAN58
11-07-2012, 08:09 AM
wow, disgusting stereotype. Vazquez is my favorite PR fighter and I would support over almost any Mexican outside of Arce and Mares

classless post

what a classless post. you should be ashamed.

damn homie, lol, you are just as unclassy as i am, lol, i thought you were better than that, lol, you should hangf around me and we can go around insulting everybody, lol, i thought you were a good guy lil homie, lol, now i see your true colors and the deep hate that lurks inside of you--------------------------------------differense with me and you, im just a retarded troll but you , lol, you speak of people as if they are naive are not smart enough for you

I apologize, I was upset about the PR elections, and took it out on the first poster that spewed nonsense in this board.

We will never learn it seems. Whether it's dumb or scared people we keep voting for the same guys.

EDIT: Im going to take some time off from these boards till I cool down. See ya next week.

RIZO24
11-07-2012, 08:49 AM

Damn Huracagado, you are hitting an all time low,... And he goes on NSB saying I say a lot of ****t about PR's?? PR's should speak out against this clown and his negative comments towards Mexicans..:nonono:

Walt Liquor
11-07-2012, 09:41 AM
fuk vanes, I can't wait till he gets sonned by lara.

and on topic, el ciclon aint dumb. mexicans are the powerhouses in boxing along with germans and quebec.

Cállate!
11-07-2012, 07:44 PM
I apologize, I was upset about the PR elections, and took it out on the first poster that spewed nonsense in this board.

We will never learn it seems. Whether it's dumb or scared people we keep voting for the same guys.

EDIT: Im going to take some time off from these boards till I cool down. See ya next week.

no need to take a week off it's just a joke i dont get offended by anything here

Cleto_Reyes
11-07-2012, 07:54 PM
he gets my vote... ummm i mean ill be rooting for lara!

chiguy91
11-07-2012, 09:11 PM

i wasn't around downtown or the mccormick place where he was last night, and today i stayed around my neighborhood where much wasn't happening. but i bet there were some people running around the streets last night, nothing crazy though. it would've made news if some idiots decided to riot or whatever.

can you post that michael spinks closing his eye pic you had on your avatar one more time? Had me rolling everytime i saw it.............

http://www.halloffamememorabilia.com/images/products/p-541898-michael-spinks-autographed-hand-signed-ring-magazine-cover-hc-hkklvcaldy.jpg

LeG00N
11-07-2012, 09:24 PM
I'll support and will claim he's an honorary Mexican if he keeps winning.

If he loses he was always Cuban

The Hoff
11-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Phuck him. He ain't fooling me. I bet this hype job talks crap about our beloved Canelo. He prob talks crap about Margarito too.

War Vanes!!!!! Vanes is Armenian, and a lot of Armenia's are cool with Ese's... A lot back up EME too. Im riding with Vanes all the way!!!!

Just look at the Cubanos here... Always hating on Canelo and Mares. They get no love from me.

apocalypto
11-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Ima pull a rican move and say hes mexican now.lmao he wasnt born in mexico but he reps our colors and looks like the goods so he must be mexican.:banana: lmao sike

controlmachete
11-08-2012, 01:18 AM

sounds like the beloved mantequilla napoles...

ElMeroChingon
11-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Lara trains in Texas?

controlmachete
11-08-2012, 04:50 AM
Ima pull a rican move and say hes mexican now.lmao he wasnt born in mexico but he reps our colors and looks like the goods so he must be mexican.:banana: lmao sike

lol, nah, everybody is welcome, the kameda boys, pitalua the colombian, some others i cant remember... they lived and trained in mexico and developed as fighters there, they loved the country and fans loved them back, mantequilla napoles was very popular, he could go to the states but chosed mexico after the cuban revolution, mexico took him as our own...
lara wants the support of mexican fans, its ok, but he has to go and live there and eat chiles to own that privilege... lmao!
i went out with a cuban girl last night and she was enchilada with that weak chips salsa, i was laughing..

:D

Cállate!
11-08-2012, 05:44 AM

cotto is american lol, why won't ricans admit this?

RIZO24
11-08-2012, 09:01 AM

Thats right First Cotto, Garcia and then Dulorme... HAHAHAHAHA PR's need a real fighter born in PR, not the Americans and Dominicans they keep claiming:nonono:

figzuki
11-08-2012, 09:41 AM
He should do fine this fight, completely schooled paul williams, so I don't see him having a problem with Vanes. Lara will still have problems getting a fight after this if he wins.

apocalypto
11-08-2012, 12:51 PM
lol, nah, everybody is welcome, the kameda boys, pitalua the colombian, some others i cant remember... they lived and trained in mexico and developed as fighters there, they loved the country and fans loved them back, mantequilla napoles was very popular, he could go to the states but chosed mexico after the cuban revolution, mexico took him as our own...
lara wants the support of mexican fans, its ok, but he has to go and live there and eat chiles to own that privilege... lmao!
i went out with a cuban girl last night and she was enchilada with that weak chips salsa, i was laughing..

:D
He will have my support but for dam hell i wont say hes mexican lmao. Tomoki kameda is cool in book too but if they fight against a mexican i wont support them.

apocalypto
11-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Thats right First Cotto, Garcia and then Dulorme... HAHAHAHAHA PR's need a real fighter born in PR, not the Americans and Dominicans they keep claiming:nonono:

Only rican i see with the actual goods is that flyweight gonzalez(i believe) but all will be sonned by sus papas los mexicanos:boxing:

UTEP
11-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Erislandy Lara repping Mexican colors..

Well he lives in Houston and isn't his girlfriend mexicana?.......I bet she put him up to this :rofl:

Underboss
11-09-2012, 02:11 PM
His girlfriend is Cuban, and he trains in Houston.

cactusEG
11-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Good jester in my eyes ! Ill be rooting for him

jtcs1981
11-10-2012, 02:15 PM
cotto is american lol, why won't ricans admit this?

Dumbass, all ricans are considered american citizens.

You are a retard.

RIZO24
11-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Dumbass, all ricans are considered american citizens.

You are a retard.

So what do you guys conisder yourself?? I thought If you were born in the island you were Puerto Rican and if you were born in the states you were considered American of Puerto Rican descent.. Im a Naturalized US citizen but I was born in Mexico, so I consider myself Mexican but I am a Naturalized American Citizen, If Cotto was born in the U.S then IMO he is American. Serious, im not trying to start anything, what is Cotto?

-Huey-
11-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Lara has my full support, now.:cool2:

Cállate!
11-11-2012, 12:23 AM
i called it earlier guys...i told you lara had no right to wear those colors when he runs all night and then headbutts his way to victory like ward and hopkins do.....

absolutely disgusting, never ever again. and then he has the audacity to talk **** to Vanes....

:nonono:

bigsmoothh
11-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Lara has my full support, now.:cool2:

im not suprised...............

bigsmoothh
11-11-2012, 12:48 AM
i called it earlier guys...i told you lara had no right to wear those colors when he runs all night and then headbutts his way to victory like ward and hopkins do.....

absolutely disgusting, never ever again. and then he has the audacity to talk **** to Vanes....

:nonono:

my thoughts exactly, what a bs fight. lara reminds me of that guy named agapito sanchez who was very dirty.

controlmachete
11-11-2012, 01:37 AM
shiet fight, vanes was willing to fight, sadly lara wasnt... the essence of boxing is hit and dont get hit but at least you can try to make it more exciting, repping mexicos colors wont give him a fan base, its excitement!!!

if only was el perro the one there with vanes...

Underboss
11-11-2012, 01:40 AM

:nonono:It's all marketing. You guys should know this.

Lara is nothing and will be nothing in his career.

UTEP
11-11-2012, 01:47 AM
Too bad Carlos Molina Isn't with top rank or goldenboy :nonono:

dan_cov
11-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Its a pity he didn't fight like a Mexican!

LeG00N
11-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Mexican credentials revoked.....

chiguy91
11-11-2012, 02:02 AM

:rofl: :rofl: yeah he disappointed tonight. i don't even know what to say.

controlmachete
11-11-2012, 04:08 AM
:rofl: :rofl: yeah he disappointed tonight. i don't even know what to say.

it was the perfect chance to shut that loud mofo and lara blew it... saul roman doesnt have half the pedigree that lara has and he almost finished him..

Cállate!
11-11-2012, 04:24 AM

agreed..............

chiguy91
11-11-2012, 04:32 AM
it was the perfect chance to shut that loud mofo and lara blew it... saul roman doesnt have half the pedigree that lara has and he almost finished him..

:haha: you might want to watch what happens after the KD again. vanes was nowhere near being "finished". roman popped him with a good left hand i think, that sent him to the canvas, but vanes got right back up and landed some hard shots to end the round.
i'm pretty sure lara and roman have different styles, which makes for different fights. i thought lara won the majority of the rounds, but regardless he put up an unimpressive performance when he had a chance to shine. neither of these guys made a case for a title shot. no one should be upset when alvarez looks past these guys and tries to make a fight with cotto, martinez, or mayweather (which are better fights too). the fight was a letdown, i'm not even too sure if i want to see a rematch tbh.

controlmachete
11-11-2012, 11:37 PM
:haha: you might want to watch what happens after the KD again. vanes was nowhere near being "finished". roman popped him with a good left hand i think, that sent him to the canvas, but vanes got right back up and landed some hard shots to end the round.
i'm pretty sure lara and roman have different styles, which makes for different fights. i thought lara won the majority of the rounds, but regardless he put up an unimpressive performance when he had a chance to shine. neither of these guys made a case for a title shot. no one should be upset when alvarez looks past these guys and tries to make a fight with cotto, martinez, or mayweather (which are better fights too). the fight was a letdown, i'm not even too sure if i want to see a rematch tbh.

i said almost, did you read it? and by mexican standards roman is a b- fighter... vanes is no special at all, i think he wont go far...

chiguy91
11-12-2012, 01:27 AM
i said almost, did you read it? and by mexican standards roman is a b- fighter... vanes is no special at all, i think he wont go far...

almost means it was close to happening. roman was not close to stopping vanes. anyways, yeah lara bombed last night. he will have to make up for his lackluster performance in his next couple fights. gbp has lots of LMWs so i don't think there will be a serious push for a rematch unless the wbc enforces it. and vanes is a decent fighter, he just needs to fight more top LMWs to show his skills. i seriously think alvarez can be the best LMW after mayweather tbh. hopefully alvarez/cotto happens next.

Cállate!
11-12-2012, 01:43 AM
he should never rep the green white and red ever again.....unless he want to do a #gatti tribute but even he'd be offended

NearHypnos
11-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Not revoked for me. I always appreciate the thought. Sure he...avoided...conflict but he started dominating he would have made up for it he was coming on strong. Plus he called Vanes a pendejo with a smile on his face. Gotta love that s hit. I mean Vanes wasnt exact doing a Mares himself... How's the runner out throw and out land you!? Shame on him. <__<

-DSG-
11-23-2012, 03:49 AM
Phuck him. He ain't fooling me. I bet this hype job talks crap about our beloved Canelo. He prob talks crap about Margarito too.

War Vanes!!!!! Vanes is Armenian, and a lot of Armenia's are cool with Ese's... A lot back up EME too. Im riding with Vanes all the way!!!!

Just look at the Cubanos here... Always hating on Canelo and Mares. They get no love from me.

beloved canelo lol that boi is irish

-DSG-
11-23-2012, 03:50 AM

he should have never wore that crap

UTEP
11-23-2012, 03:57 AM
he should have never wore that crap

I agree!!! He should just retire in shame now.

mex602
04-24-2013, 06:19 PM
now he fights EL PERRO

orale....

apocalypto
04-25-2013, 12:35 AM
fck lara he aint a mexican. If your gona rep our colors you better come to fight and not run like the mexican russian:boxing:

ΣL CHAPO
04-25-2013, 12:41 AM
I honestly think every boxer wish they were mexican,

alot of non Mexican fighters wear the mexican color in hope to gain just a fraction of the mexican support.

mex602
04-25-2013, 01:28 AM
I honestly think every boxer wish they were mexican,

alot of non Mexican fighters wear the mexican color in hope to gain just a fraction of the mexican support.
yeah because cuban fan base sux

cubans in miami dont like boxing and are on that lebron james bandwagon

trust me

bigsmoothh
04-25-2013, 02:40 AM
que otros boxeadores de otra nacionalidad nos admiren y usen nuestros colores, es un gran orgullo para mi.