View Full Version : Thomas Dulorme exposed

The Hoff
10-28-2012, 01:30 PM
So, was this the guy who was gonna replace Cotto? Really? No sh!!!t???

Not gonna lie... I was rooting for Carlos Abregu, due to the hate I have for the cyber biased Ricans. I wonder how PRBOXINGJOTO is feeling right now? Or, all the loud mouth cyber punks who were talking caca. LOL.

LULZ @ people who were saying this kid would have sparked-out, The New Cash Cow of Boxing-- Canelo.

It was a great night for boxing! Hope you slept well too, Huracan. Karma is beautiful!:killyou:

R.I.P Steward!
And Long live Antonio Margarito!

dan_cov
10-28-2012, 01:39 PM
He is still a kid and only had 16 pro fights & met an experienced, tough Argentinian with bags of power.
No shame in losing to Abregu, hes a very underrated fighter IMO.

Dulorme can learn and come back from this. I wouldn't say he got ''exposed''

I'm just surprised so many thought this was almost a sure fire win for Dulorme, I fully expected Abregu to take him in deep & drown him.

UglyPug
10-28-2012, 03:23 PM
YEah, I wouldn't write him off just yet. Abregu was being overlooked going into this fight. He seems to have that incredible power all Argentines have in, and around the welterweight division.

He's got that "technical puncher" style similar to Matthysse which is very effective against boxers. It takes away a jab, and inhibits the distance boxers like to keep on the outside.

Argentina has really exploded back onto the boxing scene here lately.

RIZO24
10-28-2012, 03:23 PM
I wonder of AP and Huracan will have a new SIG now that there Great Rican-Hope is exposed as a fraud!! If they do I will put a SIG of Abregu to remind them of how much they hung from his nuts.. LMAO IS he still Puerto Rican now or is he Dominican?? Lets just say he is Dominican guys!!

NearHypnos
10-28-2012, 03:33 PM
It wasn't so much being exposed as it is Abregu being better than advertised and him not being as good as they want him to be yet. He's too young to be "exposed". He just lost to a better fighter at this stage lf his career, no shame in that.

el_mas_chingon
10-28-2012, 03:43 PM
No Shame on Dulorme, but Shame on all the Ricans overlooking Abregu and Overhyping Dulorme!

piojo del norte
10-28-2012, 03:52 PM
I don't think he was exposed, I mean if he had faced a fighter with a losing record then I would consider that being exposed. He faced a good puncher in Abregu who was just better that night. Abregu had a better game plan and once Dulorme felt abregu's power he did not know how to adapt.

The Hoff
10-28-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm throwing the word "exposed", because that's the same word they use when a Mexican/Chicano fighter loses. They love to ***** on Mexicans when this happens. So, I'm just returning the love. So, NO, RIC! This has nothing to do with MEX vs. PR. This has to do with ME (Lil Antonio Margarito) vs. the biased morons. Man, I can't wait til' PRJOTO get's on... my lawd, he is gonna get a cyber ass whoopin'.
Funny, cos' I read about how Canelo is gonna get "exposed" by fighting Cotto. Umm, NO! If Canelo loses (which will never happen...NEVER) he will lose to a great fighter! NO EXCUSES! The ONLY fighter that can beat Canelo is The Tijuana Tornado-- Antonio "God's Chosen One" Margarito. But that will never happen cos' Tony is enjoying the millions he received when he "exposed" Cotto.:boxing:

Jose Pedraza, YOU ARE NEXT, BUDDY!!!!!

The Hoff
10-28-2012, 04:27 PM
YEah, I wouldn't write him off just yet. Abregu was being overlooked going into this fight. He seems to have that incredible power all Argentines have in, and around the welterweight division.

He's got that "technical puncher" style similar to Matthysse which is very effective against boxers. It takes away a jab, and inhibits the distance boxers like to keep on the outside.

Argentina has really exploded back onto the boxing scene here lately.

Carnal, Miguel Vasquez is gonna get "exposed" by Mercito! He [Vasquez] looked like shhhhit last night!

piojo del norte
10-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Watch Vazquez rise to the occasion.

Carnal, Miguel Vasquez is gonna get "exposed" by Mercito! He [Vasquez] looked like shhhhit last night!

The Hoff
10-28-2012, 04:41 PM

He better or the Pinoy brothers are gonna go ape-sh1t! I don't really like Mercito. Something about him just makes me hate him.

Donaire and PACfloydsdaddyQUIAO are o.k. in my book. Big fan of both.

AP♠
10-28-2012, 05:37 PM
I don't think Team Dulorme overlooked Abregu,he's a top ten WW so they took the chance but it was a case of the more experienced guy taking the advatage of the younger fighter's flaws.He moved well and boxed decent but vulnerable to the right.Im not even mad at Bonilla for stopping the fight,i thought it was a good call.Dulorme's only 22 with room to grow but Abregu apparently at a different level.Cant knock on the youngster for trying! still a fan.And glad he wasn't groomed until 40+ fights.

RIZO24
10-28-2012, 06:18 PM
I don't think Team Dulorme overlooked Abregu,he's a top ten WW so they took the chance but it was a case of the more experienced guy taking the advatage of the younger fighter's flaws.He moved well and boxed decent but vulnerable to the right.Im not even mad at Bonilla for stopping the fight,i thought it was a good call.Dulorme's only 22 with room to grow but Abregu apparently at a different level.Cant knock on the youngster for trying! still a fan.And glad he wasn't groomed until 40+ fights.

Estas enojado hermano?? Dulorme esta acabado,no tiene quijada.. es un buen boxeador pero es todo. Rios y hasta Alvarado lo mataran!! Ahora a quien tiene los Boricuas para apoyar? A un boxeador de Philadelphia que ni siquiera habla espanol, que triste hermano.. Pero les iria mejor si fueran mas humildes Y no tan prepotentes. Pinche Abregu es una bestia que acabo con las esperanzas falsas de toda una isla o dos si incluyen a la Republica Dominicana..

ELHURACAN58
10-28-2012, 06:21 PM

Not gonna lie... I was rooting for Carlos Abregu, due to the hate I have for the cyber biased Ricans. I wonder how PRBOXINGJOTO is feeling right now? Or, all the loud mouth cyber punks who were talking caca. LOL.

LULZ @ people who were saying this kid would have sparked-out, The New Cash Cow of Boxing-- Canelo.

It was a great night for boxing! Hope you slept well too, Huracan. Karma is beautiful!:killyou:

R.I.P Steward!

I did sleep well actually, I got used to this after Cesar Seda lost to Narvaez back in Argentina.

Oh well its not like Dulorme is a 26 year old guy with 30 fights, and look at that! The Falcons won today yet again.

ELHURACAN58
10-28-2012, 06:23 PM
I wonder of AP and Huracan will have a new SIG now that there Great Rican-Hope is exposed as a fraud!! If they do I will put a SIG of Abregu to remind them of how much they hung from his nuts.. LMAO IS he still Puerto Rican now or is he Dominican?? Lets just say he is Dominican guys!!

I changed my sig the day Syeward died brah.

MANIAC310
10-28-2012, 06:25 PM
glorious day really.

I didn't even mind Dulorme personally but the way everyone had him on their sigs and avys... saying he was going to be the next Cotto. He was supposed to destroy Rios expose Canelo and conquer the P4P's of boxing.

Yet he got sent to lucifer by Abregu :rofl:

and then watching his fans scramble trying to quickly find an excuse as to why he got humiliated and didn't live up to his Demi God P4P status :rofl:

ELHURACAN58
10-28-2012, 06:28 PM
Estas enojado hermano?? Dulorme esta acabado,no tiene quijada.. es un buen boxeador pero es todo. Rios y hasta Alvarado lo mataran!! Ahora a quien tiene los Boricuas para apoyar? A un boxeador de Philadelphia que ni siquiera habla espanol, que triste hermano.. Pero les iria mejor si fueran mas humildes Y no tan prepotentes. Pinche Abregu es una bestia que acabo con las esperanzas falsas de toda una isla o dos si incluyen a la Republica Dominicana..

Te olvidas de Rocky Martinez? Y Dulorme está acabado con 22 años? Cuánto llevas viendo boxeo?

RIZO24
10-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Te olvidas de Rocky Martinez? Y Dulorme está acabado con 22 años? Cuánto llevas viendo boxeo?

No me agas reir payaso!! Rocky?? LMAO Beltran casi acaba con ese pendejo!! LMAO Duolrme nunca va ser lo que ustedes pensaban!!:boxing:

AP♠
10-28-2012, 06:33 PM

He lost what do you want to say? Your too excited over the loss im quickly over it showing my face around here.Unlike someone who doesn't show up days later.Dulorme isnt done, still has some good tools at an early age.No shame in the Abregu loss he's not a total bum.

MANIAC310
10-28-2012, 06:43 PM

Vazquez did look like **** though

MANIAC310
10-28-2012, 06:44 PM
He lost what do you want to say? Your too excited over the loss im quickly over it showing my face around here.Unlike someone who doesn't show up days later.Dulorme isnt done, still has some good tools at an early age.No shame in the Abregu loss he's not a total bum.

fix'd your Sig for you

http://i50.tinypic.com/2iutbif.jpg

ELHURACAN58
10-28-2012, 06:46 PM
No me agas reir payaso!! Rocky?? LMAO Beltran casi acaba con ese pendejo!! LMAO Duolrme nunca va ser lo que ustedes pensaban!!:boxing:

Jaja Rocky ganó esa pelea sin problemas, Beltran le daba y Rocky deçía dame más. Si sube le gana al titeretero también jeje, aunque el Chelo Gonzalez le dará en la madre primero.

Me dolió la cabeza leyendo tu español. :bottle:

AP♠
10-28-2012, 06:54 PM
fix'd your Sig for you

http://i50.tinypic.com/2iutbif.jpg

It'll be here for a couple of more weeks basement poster.Exposed is when your nurtured all the way to championship levels and beaten once you finally step up to the better grade of opponent, not to mention not the same afterwards.Nothing that really had to do with Dulorme so far.

MANIAC310
10-28-2012, 06:56 PM
It'll be here for a couple of more weeks basement poster.Exposed is when your nurtured all the way to championship levels and beaten once you finally step up to the better grade of opponent, not to mention not the same afterwards.Nothing that really had to do with Dulorme so far.

:bottle: :bottle:

that bum got exposed :lol1:

ELHURACAN58
10-28-2012, 07:00 PM
:bottle: :bottle:

that bum got exposed :lol1:

Chavez Jr. was exposed. After fighting club fighters all his life, he got completely outboxed by a 37 year old man.

Dulorme got beat by a power puncher in his prime.

Next up is Canelo, whose been fighting either 40 year olds or midgets for a couple of years now.

MANIAC310
10-28-2012, 07:03 PM
Chavez Jr. was exposed. After fighting club fighters all his life, he got completely outboxed by a 37 year old man.

Next up is Canelo, whose been fighting either 40 year olds or midgets for a couple of years now.

who cares **** Chavez jr. I'm glad Martinez semi retired him :bottle:

Martinez is one of my favorite fighters... something you wouldn't know about. You root for everyone Boricua and when they get exposed you have no idea what do to :lol1:

ELHURACAN58
10-28-2012, 07:13 PM
who cares **** Chavez jr. I'm glad Martinez semi retired him :bottle:

Martinez is one of my favorite fighters... something you wouldn't know about. You root for everyone Boricua and when they get exposed you have no idea what do to :lol1:

I suggest then that you start looking at threads about Anselmo Moreno, Hernan Marquez, Keith Thurman and Takashi Uchiyama, you might learn something about me.

But then you wouldnt know anything about boxing when you think Cano beat Malignaggi. lol

MANIAC310
10-28-2012, 07:15 PM
I suggest then that you start looking at threads about Anselmo Moreno, Hernan Marquez, Keith Thurman and Takashi Uchiyama, you might learn something about me.

But then you wouldnt know anything about boxing when you think Cano beat Malignaggi. lol

:lol1: leave boxingscene please, any credibility you had just went out the window.

ELHURACAN58
10-28-2012, 07:18 PM
:lol1: leave boxingscene please, any credibility you just had went out the window.

:booty::booty::baby:

The Hoff
10-28-2012, 11:26 PM

Bro, are you talking about the same 37 yr. old man that Miguel Cotto ducked for another 'old man' --Mayorga?? I promise you that Cotto has nightmares of Martinez, eh? Keep it real. At least that bum Chavez had the balls to square off with Sexxxy Sergio.

Holy crap! So, when Canelo retires Cotto, you're gonna say that Cotto was old? Or a MIDGET?! Lol.

I must salute your ass. At least you showed up, unlike like your retarded lil' brother-- PRBOXINGJOTO. Dude is literally hiding from me.

Anyhow, DUDlorme still lost. Thats all that matters.

Good night fellow posters and Viva Antonio Margarito!!!!!

AntonTheMeh
10-29-2012, 06:25 AM
you guys have absolutely no idea how small you come off with this nonsense. i mean really, if this is the sort of stuff that gets you through the day, i don't know what to say. you're being petty about **** that has zero personal effect on you. think about that.

and all because what? the way danny beat morales? for that? everybody knew morales best days where behind him. we all know what a great fighter he was. so what's the problem?

these e-*****fests are lame as ****. dead ass. gayer then westside story or orlando cruz. true story.

RIZO24
10-29-2012, 08:01 AM
he lost to a bum i don't care what people say

Agree! These Ricans are so butthurt it's hilarious.. WAR ABREGU!!!!!

figzuki
10-29-2012, 08:23 AM
wow, just wow....

figzuki
10-29-2012, 09:50 AM
Agree! These Ricans are so butthurt it's hilarious.. WAR ABREGU!!!!!

Me atrevo picarme el pescueso al decir que tu ni sabias quien era Abregu antes de la pelea pendejo. Mamon.

jtcs1981
10-29-2012, 10:23 AM

R.I.P Steward!

La ignorancia es atrevida y tu eres el campeon de los ignorantes.

No puedo creer que una persona que a veces trata de ser tan imparcial en verdad escriba con resentimiento y odio. Tipo, Dulorme siempre sera puertorriqueño, gane, pierda o pase lo que pase. Apoyar a Danny? Busca a los boricuas que vivimos en la isla que escriben en el foro, no tenemos el mismo nivel de aceptacion que los que viven en EU. Porque siempre tratas de hablar mierda de PR y de la gente? Creia que eras maduro, pero por lo que veo eres un ciego cegado por odio e ignorancia.

figzuki
10-29-2012, 10:34 AM
La ignorancia es atrevida y tu eres el campeon de los ignorantes.

No puedo creer que una persona que a veces trata de ser tan imparcial en verdad escriba con resentimiento y odio. Tipo, Dulorme siempre sera puertorriqueño, gane, pierda o pase lo que pase. Apoyar a Danny? Busca a los boricuas que vivimos en la isla que escriben en el foro, no tenemos el mismo nivel de aceptacion que los que viven en EU. Porque siempre tratas de hablar mierda de PR y de la gente? Creia que eras maduro, pero por lo que veo eres un ciego cegado por odio e ignorancia.

Exacto. El cabron se guilla que es imparcial, pero a salido a fuerza completa a representar sus verdaderas intenciones. Que clase lambe tuerca.

Si uviera sido un Mexicano que le uviera ganado, o si hubiera sido un nadie que lo envio por la via del nocaut.

:peeright:

ELHURACAN58
10-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Exacto. El cabron se guilla que es imparcial, pero a salido a fuerza completa a representar sus verdaderas intenciones. Que clase lambe tuerca.

Si uviera sido un Mexicano que le uviera ganado, o si hubiera sido un nadie que lo envio por la via del nocaut.

:peeright:

Jejeje si hace rato lo tengo en la mira. El cabrón se pasa con un AV de Plasterito es es bastante para saber las intenciones que trae.

Después me llama un hater de mexicanos cuando yo no soy el que me paso con fotos de mexicanos agolpeados o los padres de mexicanos en el AV ni el sig.

AP♠
10-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Hmm let's see..a 34 year old coal miner who doesn't know what inferior complex is but practices it almost DAILY along with extreme heart felt online bragging rights,a pudgy poster who lives in his mother's basement averaging 65 posts a day and spends hours making custom avatars as if it was his only living with the agenda to collect invisible points and be NSB's super duper richest e-point poster to feel important abt himself,and an alt who's been gangbanged by mods to only return after his itching 89th failed attempt to downgrade posters behind the influece of alcohol and weed as if we don't already know who the cat is.

Jajaja que vida

figzuki
10-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Jejeje si hace rato lo tengo en la mira. El cabrón se pasa con un AV de Plasterito es es bastante para saber las intenciones que trae.

Después me llama un hater de mexicanos cuando yo no soy el que me paso con fotos de mexicanos agolpeados o los padres de mexicanos en el AV ni el sig.

En verdad ay que resar por la gente perdida y confundida, ay demaciados aqui....

Optimistic
10-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Hmm let's see..a 34 year old coal miner who doesn't know what inferior complex is but practices it almost DAILY along with extreme heart felt online bragging rights,a pudgy poster who lives in his mother's basement averaging 65 posts a day and spends hours making custom avatars as if it was his only living with the agenda to collect invisible points and be NSB's super duper richest e-point poster to feel important abt himself,and an alt who's been gangbanged by mods to only return after his itching 89th failed attempt to downgrade posters behind the influece of alcohol and weed as if we don't already know who the cat is.

Jajaja que vida

:lol1: :lol1:

-Johannes-
10-29-2012, 12:01 PM
Dulorme got beat because he wasn't at the level we ALL expected, no one could have really said he had a bad chin before or that he was a bum. I thought he was really good actually. Maybe that win over Chop Chop Corley was jusr Corley being shot to **** who knows. I didn't really mind his loss at all but I wasn't extremely excited like most of the posters here.

Creo que Dulorme sufrira igual que Linares, tremendo talento pero su estructura del craneo le impedira llegar a la grandeza. Honestamente pienso que si baja a 140 su resistencia a los golpes va a disminuir...

-Johannes-
10-29-2012, 12:02 PM

Jajaja que vida

damn... :lol1::lol1:

bigsmoothh
10-29-2012, 01:37 PM
it was a good fight while it lasted. i think dulorme couldnt adapt to abregus power though. he might recover from this loss if he takes his time and evolves better defence.

RIZO24
10-29-2012, 03:19 PM

Jajaja que vida

Mira quien habla payaso.. Ahora como perdio su unica esperanza andan todos dolidos los culitos!!LMAO LO que pasa es que uno como Mexicano se la pasa aguantando a odiosos como ustedes que lounico que acen es tirar mierda a todos los Boxeadores Mexicanos. No tengo nada contra Puerto Rico or Puerto Riquenos. Admito que odio a Cotto, nunca me a caido bien el guey, pero eso no quiere ser que odie a Puerto Rico. Aguanten no sean llorones, nomas es pura carilla como decimos los Mexicanos. Y para responder a el que dijo que no sabia you quien era Abregu, estas loco hermano, Yo si soy fanatico de Boxeo desde hace mucho tiempo, yo creo que tu todavia ni nacias cuando yo mire mi primera pelea de boxeo. Aguanten cabrones no sean llorones!!:baby:

jtcs1981
10-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Mira quien habla payaso.. Ahora como perdio su unica esperanza andan todos dolidos los culitos!!LMAO LO que pasa es que uno como Mexicano se la pasa aguantando a odiosos como ustedes que lounico que acen es tirar mierda a todos los Boxeadores Mexicanos. No tengo nada contra Puerto Rico or Puerto Riquenos. Admito que odio a Cotto, nunca me a caido bien el guey, pero eso no quiere ser que odie a Puerto Rico. Aguanten no sean llorones, nomas es pura carilla como decimos los Mexicanos. Y para responder a el que dijo que no sabia you quien era Abregu, estas loco hermano, Yo si soy fanatico de Boxeo desde hace mucho tiempo, yo creo que tu todavia ni nacias cuando yo mire mi primera pelea de boxeo. Aguanten cabrones no sean llorones!!:baby:

Sabes cuantos threads los boricuas hicieron de Miguel Vazquez despues de la porqueria de pelea del sabado? ZERO, CERO, 0. Cuando joden a un boricua hay 20 threads. Y se atreven a decir que estamos butthurt? Aqui hay gente que hace tiempo dejo la tiraera y estar jodiendo a los posters por nacionalidad. Tu sin embargo te desvives por hablar mal de los boxeadores de la isla. Me parecia que la mayoria de los que posteamos en el LL no teniamos la necesidad de andar como ignorantes y podiamos hablar temas sin insultos.

Luffy
10-29-2012, 04:14 PM

Jajaja que vida

lmao maniac got ****ing owned lulz
p.s. ricans are butthurt lol

RIZO24
10-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Sabes cuantos threads los boricuas hicieron de Miguel Vazquez despues de la porqueria de pelea del sabado? ZERO, CERO, 0. Cuando joden a un boricua hay 20 threads. Y se atreven a decir que estamos butthurt? Aqui hay gente que hace tiempo dejo la tiraera y estar jodiendo a los posters por nacionalidad. Tu sin embargo te desvives por hablar mal de los boxeadores de la isla. Me parecia que la mayoria de los que posteamos en el LL no teniamos la necesidad de andar como ignorantes y podiamos hablar temas sin insultos.

Mira bro, tu, Jose Y baya son los unicos PR que saben de boxeo Y no andan con mamadas Y odio contra Los Mexicanos. En cambio Huracan Y Figzuki son posters que les gusta tirar mierda(no tanto Figzuki). Y esta bien pero que aguanten. Ahora dime es Offensivo mi SIG de Cotto?? Es una pintura que incontre de Cotto de rodilla.. Yo no soy fanatico de Cotto, Y eso que paso fue parte de la historia del boxeo, pero si los Puerto Riquenos como tu se offenden con mi SIG pues lo quito, nomas que me digan.

jtcs1981
10-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Mira bro, tu, Jose Y baya son los unicos PR que saben de boxeo Y no andan con mamadas Y odio contra Los Mexicanos. En cambio Huracan Y Figzuki son posters que les gusta tirar mierda(no tanto Figzuki). Y esta bien pero que aguanten. Ahora dime es Offensivo mi SIG de Cotto?? Es una pintura que incontre de Cotto de rodilla.. Yo no soy fanatico de Cotto, Y eso que paso fue parte de la historia del boxeo, pero si los Puerto Riquenos como tu se offenden con mi SIG pues lo quito, nomas que me digan.

No tengo problema con tu signature. Hay cosas peores en esta vida

AP♠
10-29-2012, 04:26 PM

One word...complejo de inferioridad.

AP♠
10-29-2012, 04:33 PM
lmao maniac got ****ing owned lulz
p.s. ricans are butthurt lol

Naw broski there's better life outside of an online boxing community.Like making money, meeting women,enjoying life's finest things.Hurt?...(Margarito voice version) "NUNCAAA".

Luffy
10-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Naw broski there's better life outside of an online boxing community.Like making money, meeting women,enjoying life's finest things.Hurt?...(Margarito voice version) "NUNCAAA".

but that **** about maniac was hilarious

RIZO24
10-29-2012, 05:04 PM
One word...complejo de inferioridad.

One word Butthurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AP♠
10-29-2012, 05:53 PM
but that **** about maniac was hilarious

Bro,one word LA.

He lives in LA or so he says he 'lives' there.Isn't the weather sunny out there all year 'round? Theres celebrity life all around the area,with a ton of women,**** to do all week,surf, grab a water ice or something.**** go to one of the famous boxing gyms out there if your that into the sport.But no pudge wants to melt his lifetime hours on mother's dungeon and type his soul away in hopes of his valuable electronic points showing up on his bank account.I still roll when pudge tried to clean up his image and tried hard to make a political run once he found out NSB was inquiring a mod for the lounge.***** would of banned me by now to feel a lifetime accomplishment.

I wonder how long it took him to make that sig of Thomas Dulorme on his poor man's photoshop program.

MANIAC310
10-29-2012, 09:55 PM
:lol1: holy ****, i've never seen such butthurt over a mediocre bum getting sparked out by a D-level fighter in my life .He was so excited rocking that ****** in his sig.

http://i48.tinypic.com/k1p4p5.jpg

controlmachete
10-29-2012, 11:05 PM
some ribbing is fine but some guys just take it tooo personal, boxing is a sport, enjoy it... you win you lose, big deal...

i propose a truce and a round of cold ones...

:D

boricuajr23
10-30-2012, 12:38 AM
damn, ppl be taking Boxingscene serious. LOL. This stuff happens in boxing. Dulorme's chin got exposed with a good puncher. We can't deny that. We sha'll see where he goes from here. He did look pretty good at southpaw though. Not sure why he switched back.

el_mas_chingon
10-30-2012, 01:23 AM
:lol1: holy ****, i've never seen such butthurt over a mediocre bum getting sparked out by a D-level fighter in my life .He was so excited rocking that ****** in his sig.

http://i48.tinypic.com/k1p4p5.jpg

Nice sig!:boxing:

RIZO24
10-30-2012, 08:20 AM
:lol1: holy ****, i've never seen such butthurt over a mediocre bum getting sparked out by a D-level fighter in my life .He was so excited rocking that ****** in his sig. http://i48.tinypic.com/k1p4p5.jpg

Yeah he was,pinche Huracagado!! Dulorme was a chinless wonder, live with it!!!:killyou:

STREET CLEANER
10-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Pityful to see all the non-boxing fans here just waiting for an opportunity that a PR fighters loses just to talk crap.

Their low self esteem is reflected.

If it makes them feel better about themselves let it be. Always the same bunch of idiots

bigsmoothh
10-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Pityful to see all the non-boxing fans here just waiting for an opportunity that a PR fighters loses just to talk crap.

If it makes them feel better about themselves let it be. Always the same bunch of idiots

pero tambien toma en cuenta papito, que estedes tambien hablan muchas cosas cuando le ganan a un mexicano. :boxing:

RIZO24
10-30-2012, 04:10 PM

Look at the one posting... The biggest idiot on NSB. Like you never hate on Mexican boxers, not once have I heard you say anything positive about Mexican boxers..

STREET CLEANER
10-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Look at the one posting... The biggest idiot on NSB. Like you never hate on Mexican boxers, not once have I heard you say anything positive about Mexican boxers..

You are talking out of your a$$ as usual. IF the fighter is good he is good. Look back at my posts and see if I bash mexican fighters. If anything I praise them because with out mexican boxing it would not be exciting.

If I happen not to like a mexican boxer is not because he is mexican you ignorant fool.

STREET CLEANER
10-30-2012, 05:07 PM
pero tambien toma en cuenta papito, que estedes tambien hablan muchas cosas cuando le ganan a un mexicano. :boxing:

Mira a ver si alguna vez yo he hablado mal cuando gana un mejicano. Si el boxeador es bueno yo lo soporto y no me importa de donde es.

Aqui son demasido muy racial y critico con el tema.

Mucha veces sin provocasion aqui hablan mucha basura sin provocarlo.

RIZO24
10-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Peace to all the Puerto Rican boxing fans.. I do not hate Puerto Ricans.. I have never ever talked bad about Puerto Rican people in general. Yeah I hate Cotto and Juan Ma Lopez but for the most part I will back up Puerto Rican fighters if they are fighting a boxer that is not hispanic. This Dulorme thing got carried away. Hurancagado was rocking him on his SIG and praising him like he was the next Tito Trinidad. He even posted some bull**** threads on NSB about feeding Bam Bam Rios to Dulorme awhile back.. It was all for fun guys..

bigsmoothh
10-31-2012, 01:51 PM
i bet dulorme is mayweathers next opponent, lol

-Johannes-
11-02-2012, 09:18 AM
i bet dulorme is mayweathers next opponent, lol

Pendejo cuando fue la ultima vez que Floyd peleo con alguien que venia de una derrota?

RIZO24
11-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Pendejo cuando fue la ultima vez que Floyd peleo con alguien que venia de una derrota?

Contra Zab Judah... Baldomir derroto a Judah Y luego Mayweather peleo con Judah..LMAO

The Hoff
11-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Just wanted to remind you guys that DUDlorme got exposed a week ago today!!!!!

Lmfao!

Viva Antonio Margarito!

MANIAC310
11-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Just wanted to remind you guys that DUDlorme got exposed a week ago today!!!!!

Lmfao!

Viva Antonio Margarito!

:lol1: :lol1:

bigsmoothh
11-04-2012, 12:19 AM
lol, and you guys wonder why they hate us..............

apocalypto
11-04-2012, 02:45 AM
Lmao:owned::booty::booty:
Am i the only one that thinks abregu is garbage? He makes maidana look like mayweather himself.

negged
11-04-2012, 04:25 AM
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h385/rizofamily/grand-2b-1-1.jpg

wait why is that guy on his knee? most boxers stand up when they fight

RIZO24
11-04-2012, 12:31 PM
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h385/rizofamily/grand-2b-1-1.jpg

wait why is that guy on his knee? most boxers stand up when they fight

Aer you serious?" You do know who that is and why he is on his knee right??

negged
11-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Aer you serious?" You do know who that is and why he is on his knee right??

no sir I'm not aware. To me he looks puerto rican from his trunks, but why is he on his knee like that? Most boxers stand up on their feet when they fight. Why is the rican guy on his knee bowing down like that?

apocalypto
11-04-2012, 04:06 PM
no sir I'm not aware. To me he looks puerto rican from his trunks, but why is he on his knee like that? Most boxers stand up on their feet when they fight. Why is the rican guy on his knee bowing down like that?

bc he was sonned by the great margarito:boxing:

negged
11-04-2012, 04:24 PM

wow that must have been a brutal beating to make someone go down on their knees like that

MANIAC310
11-04-2012, 05:15 PM
:lol1: :lol1: I love this thread

Tha_Greatest
11-04-2012, 07:03 PM
this thread is dedicated to all 4 thomas dulormes fans in puerto rico, lol, thomas dulormes fans are either hiding or committing suicide right now, lol, i hope dulorme comes bakk strong so he can be exposed again(by a mexican) as it should be

apocalypto
11-04-2012, 07:57 PM
When i was watching the fight i was laughing my ass off. Dulorme is a fcking bum yet people keeped saying stupid ****. Dont wanna tell ya i told you so.:purity:

Tha_Greatest
11-04-2012, 08:20 PM
When i was watching the fight i was laughing my ass off. Dulorme is a fcking bum yet people keeped saying stupid ****. Dont wanna tell ya i told you so.:purity:

all those stupid azzholes that didnt believe you still look and feel stupid right now, lol, u told them and they were too stupid to realize that t. dulormes a sorry azz bum

el_mas_chingon
11-04-2012, 08:40 PM
LOL

wow that must have been a brutal beating to make someone go down on their knees like that

Are you serious, How could you have not already known what was going on in that Pic, LOL?

STREET CLEANER
11-05-2012, 06:05 PM
damn, ppl be taking Boxingscene serious. LOL. This stuff happens in boxing. Dulorme's chin got exposed with a good puncher. We can't deny that. We sha'll see where he goes from here. He did look pretty good at southpaw though. Not sure why he switched back.

A lot of ignorant fools here. Look at the circle jerk they have formed.

MEXGBP
11-05-2012, 07:25 PM

este wey de limpia calles, es un lloron, so what is wrong with having a little fun when puerto ricos top prospect gets exposed, after all we do have a mexican vs puerto lico rivalry, didnt you celebrated when chavez jr got his ass kick, vete a llorar al cuartito

STREET CLEANER
11-05-2012, 09:53 PM
este wey de limpia calles, es un lloron, so what is wrong with having a little fun when puerto ricos top prospect gets exposed, after all we do have a mexican vs puerto lico rivalry, didnt you celebrated when chavez jr got his ass kick, vete a llorar al cuartito

Why would I celebrate when Jr got beat. I was hoping that he disappointed me by beating Martinez which I highly favored in that fight. I wanted to be surprised but he showed what he actually is.

The problem with you guys is when you guys talk you expect everybody to stay shut and cry when anybody responds.

If you post your opinion Ill post my. Look at my avatar and it explains what you guys do, it is there for a reason and it applies to you guys.

Actually I find it amusing how you guys gang up on it.

I was at the Barclay's for the Morales fight even though the KO was spectacular I felt very bad in seeing him going out like that. I don't celebrate fighter getting beat like that cause I respect what they do especially a guy like Morales

apocalypto
11-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Why would I celebrate when Jr got beat. I was hoping that he disappointed me by beating Martinez which I highly favored in that fight. I wanted to be surprised but he showed what he actually is.

The problem with you guys is when you guys talk you expect everybody to stay shut and cry when anybody responds.

If you post your opinion Ill post my. Look at my avatar and it explains what you guys do, it is there for a reason and it applies to you guys.

Actually I find it amusing how you guys gang up on it.

I was at the Barclay's for the Morales fight even though the KO was spectacular I felt very bad in seeing him going out like that. I don't celebrate fighter getting beat like that cause I respect what they do especially a guy like Morales

Lol u know what the funny thing is? Jr fought one of the p4p fighters in the world and still almost had him out of there. For jr being a hype job that seems pretty good to me. And dulorme was supposed to be this monster but got his ass handed to him by a gate keeper.

The Hoff
11-06-2012, 02:08 AM

Thanks bro. I would appreciate some e-points :D

Need some points so I can bet on this bums next fight!

Viva Antonio Margarito

Tha_Greatest
11-06-2012, 04:17 AM

that circle inludes me and you too lil homie, lol, we all are here for one reason, lol, we are all here to talk sh1t about sorry azz thomas dulorme, lol, when i think of thomas dulorme, lol, i start getting visions in the bakk of my head of cotto bowing down to margarito, lol, thomas dulorme was exposed as the bum he has always been, lol, no doubt, lol, nyahahahaha

TX_BOXNG
11-06-2012, 07:38 AM
Thomas Dulorme was one of my favorites up n comers, i think it was a lil too early to fight Abregu but i still expected him to win, he doesnt seem to have a very good chin, lets see if he can make a comeback

STREET CLEANER
11-06-2012, 08:13 AM
that circle inludes me and you too lil homie, lol, we all are here for one reason, lol, we are all here to talk sh1t about sorry azz thomas dulorme, lol, when i think of thomas dulorme, lol, i start getting visions in the bakk of my head of cotto bowing down to margarito, lol, thomas dulorme was exposed as the bum he has always been, lol, no doubt, lol, nyahahahaha

You know how juvenile you sound right now? Not everybody is here to talk crap.

A prospect lost and you guys are going nuts about it

STREET CLEANER
11-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Lol u know what the funny thing is? Jr fought one of the p4p fighters in the world and still almost had him out of there. For jr being a hype job that seems pretty good to me. And dulorme was supposed to be this monster but got his ass handed to him by a gate keeper.

The prospect stepped it up and he lost. Instead of them waiting till he had fought 30 nobodies they tested him early and turns out that he might not be the real thing. It is what it is

Tha_Greatest
11-06-2012, 05:47 PM
You know how juvenile you sound right now? Not everybody is here to talk crap.

A prospect lost and you guys are going nuts about it
this prospect sukks, lol, now you r angry cause you cant handle the truth, lol, ,you cant handle the fact that dulorme sukks, lol, he got exposed as the overated piece of sh1t that he always was, lol, thomas dulormes style reminds me of me taking a nasty foul smelling dump, lol, true story, lol, dulormes style is foul, lol, he was always meant to fail from my point of view, lol, i saw no potential whatsoever in him , lol,nyahahaha take care my freind:fing02::boxing::boxing:

Cállate!
11-06-2012, 06:29 PM
dulorme quit btw not stopped

STREET CLEANER
11-06-2012, 07:38 PM
this prospect sukks, lol, now you r angry cause you cant handle the truth, lol, ,you cant handle the fact that dulorme sukks, lol, he got exposed as the overated piece of sh1t that he always was, lol, thomas dulormes style reminds me of me taking a nasty foul smelling dump, lol, true story, lol, dulormes style is foul, lol, he was always meant to fail from my point of view, lol, i saw no potential whatsoever in him , lol,nyahahaha take care my freind:fing02::boxing::boxing:

LOL that i'm angry at that. Like he pays my rent. Find one post that I say that he was the goods. Go and look, you are talking straight out of your a$$ My prospect, you sure are ignorant

Tha_Greatest
11-06-2012, 08:04 PM
LOL that i'm angry at that. Like he pays my rent. Find one post that I say that he was the goods. Go and look, you are talking straight out of your a$$ My prospect, you sure are ignorant

dulormes no longer your gooods cause he caused you so much pain, misery & embarassmeant, lol, now you are here with me defending dulorme, lol, im here just to laugh at you while telling you i told you so(Dulorme still sukks), lol, it feels good to see you posting here , lol, lol, i told you so, lol, stay mad, lol, not at me but at dulorme for being a joke, lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha

MANIAC310
11-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Street Cleaner is getting owned :lol1:

Tha_Greatest
11-07-2012, 04:23 AM

street cleaner is still cleaning the streets because he was stupid enough not to have taken our advice seriosly, lol, when we told him dulorme is a overated piece of sh1t, street cleaner refused to listen, lol now street cleaner is here acting all hard and sh1t, lol, street cleaner is now acting like dulorme was just brought too soon, lol, nyahahaha
----------------------------------if dulorme was any good, lol, street cleaner would be telling us i told you so instead of posting on the ****in thomas dulorme exposed thread, lol, god bless the ****in street cleaner, lol, fools like him make it a great experience for me to go trolling around, lol, i love this thread, lol, i told those dulormes fans that dulorme sukks. lol , now they are all mad at me instead of being angry at dulorme, lol, why are dulormes fans angry at me, lol, dulorme was the guy who q1uit like a cowardly loser azz hypejob, lol, its not my fault dulorme got exposed, lol, nyahahaha

jtcs1981
11-07-2012, 10:00 AM

Sabes que el tipo este lo que hace es repetir la misma mierda para ver si te sacan por el techo. Picheale, porque no vale la pena

STREET CLEANER
11-07-2012, 12:20 PM
dulormes no longer your gooods cause he caused you so much pain, misery & embarassmeant, lol, now you are here with me defending dulorme, lol, im here just to laugh at you while telling you i told you so(Dulorme still sukks), lol, it feels good to see you posting here , lol, lol, i told you so, lol, stay mad, lol, not at me but at dulorme for being a joke, lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha

Ohh thats why I can't sleep at night. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Looks like NSB is all you got. You are nothing but an E-thug wanna be.

OK cabezon

STREET CLEANER
11-07-2012, 12:24 PM

I wonder how he is owning me if he can't simply find a post that I say that Dulorme was the best thing out there. Can you help him find one? Since obviously he can't.

You are tryin to pile up on me which these lame arguments that I'm upset at it. Find a post too on that.

You guys make it up as you go. Once you guys go into curse and race baiting means that you already lost...

STREET CLEANER
11-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Sabes que el tipo este lo que hace es repetir la misma mierda para ver si te sacan por el techo. Picheale, porque no vale la pena

Yo se que los idiotas se repiten mucho porque son mental mente brutos and no pueden pensar en ningun otra cosa. A mi no me importa la opinion de ellos porque no tiene sentido y es una refleccion de sus estima que esta muy baja

Tha_Greatest
11-07-2012, 05:40 PM
I wonder how he is owning me if he can't simply find a post that I say that Dulorme was the best thing out there. Can you help him find one? Since obviously he can't.

You are tryin to pile up on me which these lame arguments that I'm upset at it. Find a post too on that.

You guys make it up as you go. Once you guys go into curse and race baiting means that you already lost...

be mad at dulorme homie, lol, not at maniac, lol, maniac has done nothing to u, lol, maniac is probably your secret homie that you never knew existed and now you r insulting him, lol, maniac is a freindly youngster not taking sides, lol, dulorme on the other hand was the guy who got knokked the **** out, lol, be angry at thomas, lol, he failed you and made you look like a stupid b1tch, lol, take care my freind, lol, nyahahahaha

STREET CLEANER
11-07-2012, 05:51 PM
be mad at dulorme homie, lol, not at maniac, lol, maniac has done nothing to u, lol, maniac is probably your secret homie that you never knew existed and now you r insulting him, lol, maniac is a freindly youngster not taking sides, lol, dulorme on the other hand was the guy who got knokked the **** out, lol, be angry at thomas, lol, he failed you and made you look like a stupid b1tch, lol, take care my freind, lol, nyahahahaha

See how little you know, Maniac and I have a lil history. You fail again.

Now you enjoy and rejoice Dulorme's KO. Enjoy the fights this weekend because it is stacked.

Cállate!
11-07-2012, 06:46 PM
maniac TKO 5 street cleaner via kneeage

STREET CLEANER
11-07-2012, 07:06 PM
maniac TKO 5 street cleaner via kneeage

Actully I made him quit on his a$$ on his stool.

Gang up and keep it coming, I'm just getting warmed up

Tha_Greatest
11-08-2012, 04:24 AM
Actully I made him quit on his a$$ on his stool.

Gang up and keep it coming, I'm just getting warmed up
your azz is so warm from from the raping maniac gave you, lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha

Cállate!
11-08-2012, 04:38 AM
maniac by brutal kneeage tko

RIZO24
11-08-2012, 07:56 AM
LMAO.... Maniac owning that clown Street cleaner!!

STREET CLEANER
11-08-2012, 09:49 AM

When did he?

You guys make it up as you go.

I'm waiting...

Lets see how many of you guys will keep making fools out of your self. Not even one post the proves anything you guys are saying.

Like I said I'm waiting.......

PS there is no bigger clown than you

bigsmoothh
11-08-2012, 10:50 AM
can anybody post a vid of this fight?

Tha_Greatest
11-08-2012, 03:44 PM
maniac is going insane on street cleaner, lol, street cleaner has become the property of maniac, lol, street cleaner is maniacs b1tch, lol, nyahahahaha

STREET CLEANER
11-08-2012, 06:42 PM
BORING...

Like I said before childish. You guys didn't even make this fun. See you in the next thread

RIZO24
11-08-2012, 07:33 PM
BORING...

Like I said before childish. You guys didn't even make this fun. See you in the next thread

El payaso has left the building.. Fool was tired of being owned. From now on Maniaco owns him..

Tha_Greatest
11-08-2012, 10:37 PM
El payaso has left the building.. Fool was tired of being owned. From now on Maniaco owns him..
maniac has the rights to put STREET CLEANERS DADDY under his sign, lol, maniac sonned the street cleaner so hard and he popped street cleaners cherry aswell, lol, nyahahaha
brutal beatdown on street cleaner by street cleaners daddy(Maniac), lol, nyahahaha

Tha_Greatest
11-12-2012, 04:58 AM
BORING...

watch out homie lol, maniac might smack you again for you speaking without his permission lol, nyahahaha

Luffy
11-12-2012, 02:30 PM
damn this **** is funny

Tha_Greatest
11-13-2012, 05:07 AM
damn this **** is funny
i love the way maniac always finds a way to make that stupid retarded azz clown(street cleaner) his b1tch, lol this is a epic thread . lol, street cleaner got humiliated worse than thomas dulorme did when thomas dulorme fought vs a soda machine vender, lol, dulorme lost by humiliation and so did that two faced loser clown known as the ****in street cleaner, lol, nyahahahaha

the street cleaner is my freind but maniac is street cleaners master lol nyahahaha:boxing::boxing:

STREET CLEANER
11-13-2012, 11:36 AM
i love the way maniac always finds a way to make that stupid retarded azz clown(street cleaner) his b1tch, lol this is a epic thread . lol, street cleaner got humiliated worse than thomas dulorme did when thomas dulorme fought vs a soda machine vender, lol, dulorme lost by humiliation and so did that two faced loser clown known as the ****in street cleaner, lol, nyahahahaha

the street cleaner is my freind but maniac is street cleaners master lol nyahahaha:boxing::boxing:

You are talking straight out of your azz cause Maniac has never told me shyt. You have owned yourself with your repetitive stupidity and you the one that really looks like an azz.

You are the Greatest Biatch. You are really one dumb mother****er. Just about now you look like a real *** boy following on every thread. You are a sad individual indeed

bigsmoothh
11-13-2012, 12:06 PM
i cant find a vid for this fight, wonder why they havent put it on you tube...........

RIZO24
11-13-2012, 02:06 PM
You are talking straight out of your azz cause Maniac has never told me shyt. You have owned yourself with your repetitive stupidity and you the one that really looks like an azz.

You are the Greatest Biatch. You are really one dumb mother****er. Just about now you look like a real *** boy following on every thread. You are a sad individual indeed

Hey Maniaco, pimp slap your servant please, he is getting out of hand in here!!

STREET CLEANER
11-13-2012, 02:51 PM

Ive been waiting for something new to come up but you guys are repetitive.

This is like going to a bar and breaking chops but it is getting lame really quick

Tha_Greatest
11-13-2012, 06:52 PM
maniac sometimes lets his nasty foul smelling dog(street cleaner) outta his leach and when that happens, lol, the street cleaner becomes turns into a full fledged ****in stupid azz retarded azz retard lol , lol, that is why the street cleaner must be locked up in his cage by his master(maniac) ,lol, nyahahaha

STREET CLEANER
11-14-2012, 09:44 AM
maniac sometimes lets his nasty foul smelling dog(street cleaner) outta his leach and when that happens, lol, the street cleaner becomes turns into a full fledged ****in stupid azz retarded azz retard lol , lol, that is why the street cleaner must be locked up in his cage by his master(maniac) ,lol, nyahahaha

It sounds to me that you are Maniac's bottom bytch

Tha_Greatest
11-14-2012, 07:05 PM
yes , hes still your btch homie, lol he actually likes being your b1tch homie, lol, you know how i know this , lol, cause street cleaner told me this himself, lol, mnyahahaha

STREET CLEANER
11-14-2012, 08:37 PM
yes , hes still your btch homie, lol he actually likes being your b1tch homie, lol, you know how i know this , lol, cause street cleaner told me this himself, lol, mnyahahaha

Owned by whom? My kids watch sponge bob and you remind of Patrick in that you don't realize how dumb you are.

Tha_Greatest
11-15-2012, 07:17 AM
Owned by whom? My kids watch sponge bob and you remind of Patrick in that you don't realize how dumb you are.
youre owned by maniac,lol hes your master lol, nyahahaha:headbang::boxing::headbang:

Tha_Greatest
11-27-2012, 03:24 PM
i saw the street cleaner performing in the circus yesterday with the rest of the clowns, lol, maniac told the street cleaner to wipe the sh1t from the ground where the elephants ****ted on, lol, the street cleaner did just that, after all, that is why street cleaner is called the street cleaner, lol, he cleans the sh1t off the streets, lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha:boxing::boxing: