View Full Version : Most underrated Mexican boxer in recent history

Cleto_Reyes
10-26-2012, 12:42 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src = "http://www.youtube.com/embed/fQfc58XeQXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UTEP
10-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Mexico's top 3 of all time IMO....... 51-0, 38 KO's, 26 title defences in 2 weight division's over 11 year's!!!!! Greatest minimumweight fighter to ever lace up a pair of gloves = ATG

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=521&cat=boxer

RIZO24
10-26-2012, 03:27 PM
El FInito was very underrated, I wish he would of fought Chiquita Gonzalez or Michael Carbajal though

Oxpi
10-26-2012, 05:31 PM
┐Contra quien empatˇ?

TX_BOXNG
10-26-2012, 07:32 PM
i felt he lost a couple of those last matches, but he is an all time great

i think la chiquita or Carbajal would of beaten him

UTEP
10-26-2012, 10:56 PM

Not at finito's weight class........ Prime vs Prime nobody would have beaten finito at 105.

MEXGBP
10-27-2012, 01:51 AM

haaa ni en tu suenos, se me hace que nunca lo miraste pelear bro,

LeG00N
10-27-2012, 04:05 AM
Finito is up there with Chavez sr and Sanchez

he's an ATG

TX_BOXNG
10-27-2012, 11:05 AM
I've watched a bunch of finitos fights he was like another Chavez we couldn't miss his fights, I was too young but I still remember la Chiquita vs Carbajal that's what made me a boxing fan, I do think he is very underrated, a lot of those last fights of finito he lost but they gave me a couple gifts, but he already had a HOF career n didn't have to take none of those fights

UTEP
10-27-2012, 12:48 PM
I've watched a bunch of finitos fights he was like another Chavez we couldn't miss his fights, I was too young but I still remember la Chiquita vs Carbajal that's what made me a boxing fan, I do think he is very underrated, a lot of those last fights of finito he lost but they gave me a couple gifts, but he already had a HOF career n didn't have to take none of those fights

They weren't in the same weight class as finito.....WTF :rofl:

name me one fighter that would have beat finito at 105.....

TX_BOXNG
10-27-2012, 03:30 PM
They weren't in the same weight class as finito.....WTF :rofl:

name me one fighter that would have beat finito at 105.....

Gonzalez was light fly n finito was minimum there is not much difference in those weight classes, they would of have a great fight n I would favored la Chiquita but It would be a close match cause finito is an ATG at prime finito looked unbeatable just until Rosendo but was well past prime n he still perform great

I don't think I can name somebody for sure that could beat him at 105

Cleto_Reyes
11-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Gonzalez was light fly n finito was minimum there is not much difference in those weight classes, they would of have a great fight n I would favored la Chiquita but It would be a close match cause finito is an ATG at prime finito looked unbeatable just until Rosendo but was well past prime n he still perform great

I don't think I can name somebody for sure that could beat him at 105

Chiquita was tough by style wise Lopez was a better technician along with being tough. i would favor the great Finito lopez, especially with nacho in his corner.