View Full Version : Poor Chavez Jr....

figzuki
09-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Tests positive for Marijuana after the biggest fight of his career!!!!!!

All I can remember is going back to the 1st 24/7 episode where Chavez Sr was talking about how he disowned him for helping him through his tough addiction times. All in all chavez Jr was doing the right thing.

Now that hes getting DUI's and testing positive for weed, what will his father do?

I think this is devastating for boxing in general, for the chavez family, and thruthfully mexican boxing as well unfortunately.

I've said it before that Canelo is here to stay as Mexico's mainstream star. If he fights Cotto he will win, but i'll definetely be the toughest fight he'll ever be in.
.................................................. ...........................

On another note, can't wait till someone says that if he didnt test positive for weed he would've beat martinez LMAO

AP♠
09-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Queremos la revanchaaaaaa :banana::banana:

On a side note me imagino que Sr. esta bien avergonzado

RIZO24
09-20-2012, 12:51 AM
Queremos la revanchaaaaaa :banana::banana:

On a side note me imagino que Sr. esta bien avergonzado

Id still like to see that rematch, even if it is after his suspension which will probably be about a year long. Pinche Julio Pendejo, Tiene que tomar su carrera mas en serio. By the way why all the sarcasm and hate towards Chavez Jr? I see you even rockin a Martinez avi now, Is it because he beat a Mexican? You seem to be a cool poster sometimes on here but I see right through you, Always posting stupid remarks about Mexican fighters on NSB.. WTF?? You feel some sort of inferiority complex .Get over that ****t already!!!

The Hoff
09-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Tests positive for Marijuana after the biggest fight of his career!!!!!!

All I can remember is going back to the 1st 24/7 episode where Chavez Sr was talking about how he disowned him for helping him through his tough addiction times. All in all chavez Jr was doing the right thing.

Now that hes getting DUI's and testing positive for weed, what will his father do?

I think this is devastating for boxing in general, for the chavez family, and thruthfully mexican boxing as well unfortunately.

I've said it before that Canelo is here to stay as Mexico's mainstream star. If he fights Cotto he will win, but i'll definetely be the toughest fight he'll ever be in.
.................................................. ...........................

On another note, can't wait till someone says that if he didnt test positive for weed he would've beat martinez LMAO

Chavez Jr. is the biggest moron out there. Im glad he got a good beating... Maybe that will teach him to respect the sport, his fans, and his camp better.
There is no need for a rematch! It will be the same outcome.

Yeah, rematch in Texas? No f****ing way! Texas is so damn corrupt. Have it in Vegas, MSG, or L.A.

Canelo... Man, what can I say about this guy!? This Kat is the truth. How do we know he's on top already? The H-A-T-E is already there!
This dude is classy. He never talks ***** about anybody, ever. He even gave his respect to Cotto. How can you even hate on this guy? Jealousy is a mother ****er.
Canelo will be the face of Mexican boxing. I can't wait to see this guy fight again. I bet its killing JR inside too! I hope so, that's what he gets for being a lazy pos.

Id still like to see that rematch, even if it is after his suspension which will probably be about a year long. Pinche Julio Pendejo, Tiene que tomar su carrera mas en serio. By the way why all the sarcasm and hate towards Chavez Jr? I see you even rockin a Martinez avi now, Is it because he beat a Mexican? You seem to be a cool poster sometimes on here but I see right through you, Always posting stupid remarks about Mexican fighters on NSB.. WTF?? You feel some sort of inferiority complex .Get over that ****t already!!!

Maybe because he's still bitter at Mexicans because of what Antonio Margarito did to Cotto... Whooped him! IDK, some people can never let go of the past, which is pretty sad if you ask me. AP should have a sig of Margarito beating Martinez, or of Martinez beating High Flying Cintron.:boxing:

figzuki
09-20-2012, 09:05 AM
This was the biggest most important latino boxing match that has come around in years! boxing importance included because of title unification (martinez stripped belt was at stake) and Chavez failed to realize this?

I could tell there was somethign wrong when he was in the pool in 24/7 and his dad (one of the greatest boxers ever) is telling him how to beat this guy and he's barely paying attention.

He should just take a time out from boxing to really evaluate what he wants to do with his life.

AP♠
09-20-2012, 10:46 AM

Oh my god Look who's talking.Do you even know what inferiority complex even means?? Yeah i got a Martinez avi y que? Sue me, I've always supported sergio.The same way i had an avi of Ward when he beat froch in the super 6,when Rios beat Acosta,when lucas beat judah and when Ortiz pummeled berto..so again? Yo hablo con la verdad aunque te duela,todo lo que yo eh dicho de Chávez es pura verdad, tambien de Canelo.That's the problem on here ppl get so defensive abt there fighters when facts are handed down.

Chávez hasn't submitted himself to 3 previous urine tests,and your taking about tests being done at it's LOWEST standards.He's been busted for diuretics before,he's a big fish hiding in a tiny pond, a free belt,and,god son of the head wbc and now busted for marijuana.So yeah i think there's clear significance why me and many ppl dislike him.What's funny is when Cotto beat Margarito in the rematch you were Marg's biggest cheerleader,'kneegul' will get ko'd by Margarito','jotto will lose' etc etc...after the fight your biggest excuse was Margarito's eye and the ref stopping the fight early but before the fight you didn't mention jack **** about it.Like many posters that i know in the lounge that did the same thing but i won't say who.

I know it wasn't you're typical weekend but don't put your bad mood out on me bro.Chavez will win again some day.Maybe they'll strip ward and have his belt vacant,waiting for Julio when he moves up after his suspension.Just saying...

bigsmoothh
09-20-2012, 02:07 PM
i dont think its that bad, im sure hell be back better than ever. this fight brought him down from his high horse hopefully he learns from this. martinez did an amazing job at keeping chavez from unloading. im just a lil suprised of all the hate chavez is recently getting i mean people do really hate this guy.

RIZO24
09-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Oh my god Look who's talking.Do you even know what inferiority complex even means?? Yeah i got a Martinez avi y que? Sue me, I've always supported sergio.The same way i had an avi of Ward when he beat froch in the super 6,when Rios beat Acosta,when lucas beat judah and when Ortiz pummeled berto..so again? Yo hablo con la verdad aunque te duela,todo lo que yo eh dicho de Chávez es pura verdad, tambien de Canelo.That's the problem on here ppl get so defensive abt there fighters when facts are handed down.

Chávez hasn't submitted himself to 3 previous urine tests,and your taking about tests being done at it's LOWEST standards.He's been busted for diuretics before,he's a big fish hiding in a tiny pond, a free belt,and,god son of the head wbc and now busted for marijuana.So yeah i think there's clear significance why me and many ppl dislike him.What's funny is when Cotto beat Margarito in the rematch you were Marg's biggest cheerleader,'kneegul' will get ko'd by Margarito','jotto will lose' etc etc...after the fight your biggest excuse was Margarito's eye and the ref stopping the fight early but before the fight you didn't mention jack **** about it.Like many posters that i know in the lounge that did the same thing but i won't say who.

I know it wasn't you're typical weekend but don't put your bad mood out on me bro.Chavez will win again some day.Maybe they'll strip ward and have his belt vacant,waiting for Julio when he moves up after his suspension.Just saying...

Que a hecho Canelo que tanta gente lo odia? El morro nunca habla mal de nadie y ultimamente quiere pelear con todos. He tried to fight Wiliams, Kirkland but the fights were cancelled. Now in regards to what i highlighted from your post, I have never hid the fact that I am a huge fan of Margarito and was backing him against Cotto, yeah I thought he would win but he lost. Oh well thats boxing, I never reffered to Cotto as Kneegul or stuff like that, stop bull****ting!!! It's all good though man I can understand why you lash out against Mexican fighters lately, especially with the lack of champions and overall good fighters coming out of Puerto Rico, Yo entiendo hermano!! WAR COTTO against TROUT!!!!

figzuki
09-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Que a hecho Canelo que tanta gente lo odia? El morro nunca habla mal de nadie y ultimamente quiere pelear con todos. He tried to fight Wiliams, Kirkland but the fights were cancelled. Now in regards to what i highlighted from your post, I have never hid the fact that I am a huge fan of Margarito and was backing him against Cotto, yeah I thought he would win but he lost. Oh well thats boxing, I never reffered to Cotto as Kneegul or stuff like that, stop bull****ting!!! It's all good though man I can understand why you lash out against Mexican fighters lately, especially with the lack of champions and overall good fighters coming out of Puerto Rico, Yo entiendo hermano!! WAR COTTO against TROUT!!!!

Let me tell you the reason why people hate canelo and chavez, they got gift belts. What sulaiman did to Martinez to give Chavez the belt is unforgivable, and Canelo fighting a guy who was ranked number 7 at 147, not even ranked at 154, for a vacant wbc belt is also crazy. (Matthew Hatton)

I personally really like Canelo, he's one of my fav. fighters.

As far as the bold up there, its very true right now bro. ****, we only have 1 right now in Roman Martinez and that was a badass fight that could've gone either way IMO. The population difference between Mexico and puerto Rico is tremendous, therefore ya'll are able to crank out more champions. Please, nobody is gonna convince me otherwise tht it doesn't. Imagine if you want to buy a pair of jeans, and you have a store that only has 4 or 5 pairs of jeans, against a store that has 150 pairs of jeans well guess what store is gonna have more sale output and inventory to choose from? Hope ya'll understand the analogy there.

I think the only fights for a canelo are some type of 154 unification, Cotto, and Martinez, thats the only competition right now, and I think he beats Cotto.

RavshinRicRude
09-20-2012, 05:02 PM
good lord every one is writing a novel with each reply!! haahha

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/263/866/403.gif

RIZO24
09-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Let me tell you the reason why people hate canelo and chavez, they got gift belts. What sulaiman did to Martinez to give Chavez the belt is unforgivable, and Canelo fighting a guy who was ranked number 7 at 147, not even ranked at 154, for a vacant wbc belt is also crazy. (Matthew Hatton)

I personally really like Canelo, he's one of my fav. fighters.

As far as the bold up there, its very true right now bro. ****, we only have 1 right now in Roman Martinez and that was a badass fight that could've gone either way IMO. The population difference between Mexico and puerto Rico is tremendous, therefore ya'll are able to crank out more champions. Please, nobody is gonna convince me otherwise tht it doesn't. Imagine if you want to buy a pair of jeans, and you have a store that only has 4 or 5 pairs of jeans, against a store that has 150 pairs of jeans well guess what store is gonna have more sale output and inventory to choose from? Hope ya'll understand the analogy there.

I think the only fights for a canelo are some type of 154 unification, Cotto, and Martinez, thats the only competition right now, and I think he beats Cotto.

Mexicos most popular and played sport is soccer. Most kids in Mexico grow up playing soccer.Mexico produces great soccer players that have played in Europe, like Hugo Sanchez, and Javier Hernandez. Baseball is also very big down there, as you know many great players have come from Mexico, like Fernando Valenzuela, Vinnie Castill, Jorge Cantu, and Adrian Gonzalez. So dont think that just because of Mexico's size we should have even more Champions, Boxing aint all we do in Mexico. Boxing is not as popular as it once was.

figzuki
09-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Mexicos most popular and played sport is soccer. Most kids in Mexico grow up playing soccer.Mexico produces great soccer players that have played in Europe, like Hugo Sanchez, and Javier Hernandez. Baseball is also very big down there, as you know many great players have come from Mexico, like Fernando Valenzuela, Vinnie Castill, Jorge Cantu, and Adrian Gonzalez. So dont think that just because of Mexico's size we should have even more Champions, Boxing aint all we do in Mexico. Boxing is not as popular as it once was.

no of course its not the only thing ya'll d, but 110 million and boxing being the second hottest sport, there can't be any denying thats a factor. plus like 45 mil more in the US.

jtcs1981
09-20-2012, 08:39 PM

You missing the point. The bigger the population, the bigger the pool gene. Mexico is a fighting country so please lets not compare with India or China, because they succeed at other sports.

BTW, according to the rating over 18 million people watched Canelo and Chavez this weekend in Mexico. That is aprox 30% of population. They do support the sport and are the main reason the sport is still relevant on this side of the world.

apocalypto
09-21-2012, 12:15 AM
You missing the point. The bigger the population, the bigger the pool gene. Mexico is a fighting country so please lets not compare with India or China, because they succeed at other sports.

BTW, according to the rating over 18 million people watched Canelo and Chavez this weekend in Mexico. That is aprox 30% of population. They do support the sport and are the main reason the sport is still relevant on this side of the world.

yes and that is why one single town has more world champions than puerto rico:lol1::nutkick:
Los mochis has 2 world champs and an interim champ. Would of been 3 world champs but arce vacated his belt. And beltran was robbed vs martinez.

figzuki
09-21-2012, 09:12 AM
yes and that is why one single town has more world champions than puerto rico:lol1::nutkick:
Los mochis has 2 world champs and an interim champ. Would of been 3 world champs but arce vacated his belt. And beltran was robbed vs martinez.

LMAO i watched this fight again cuz i knew u ******* would be saying this. But in all reality Beltran I think is the better boxer and was landing the cleaner punches, but Rocky was a beast and was actually backing beltran down and landing a lot. There can't be a more accurate score than what Ledderman had, and when the punches came to the back of the head for the point deduction, well that was just the icing on the cake bro. Rocky outworked Beltran period, bottom line.

Just in Los Mochis alone is 6.5 % of whats compared to the Puerto rican population fool, just so you can understand.

jtcs1981
09-21-2012, 10:12 AM

You have issues. Robbed? LOL. Ignorant.

ELHURACAN58
09-21-2012, 11:11 AM

If Los Mochis where a puerto rican municipality, it would be the 2nd most populated in the whole island. Only San Juan has more population, and Los Mochis is just a town to you guys, lol.

And dont think you guys are the only ones with sports besides boxing. We know you play soccer and in the north you play baseball.

Theres a reason Puerto Rico is ranked higher than Mexico in three different sports (basketball, baseball, volleyball) and its not because the only sport we do is boxing.

Its disheartening to me to go to a place like boxrec and see that the place has recorded 2671 active mexican fighters, while Puerto Rico cant even break the 300 active fighters mark.

Neverthless we do with what we got and before this year ends, we have three more title shots to go, including tomorrows rematch between Palacios and Wlodarzcyk for the cruiseweight WBC belt, which should have been Palacios' a year ago.

-Johannes-
09-21-2012, 12:25 PM
jtcs I like you man but you Boricuas need to stop that per capita bull****. If that were the case you guys still lose to the Virgin Islands. The fact is that both produce great boxers, I think we're better in quality still, keep in mind that before coming to the top of the world stage, Mexicans only fight Mexicans so many of them eliminate eachother's chances to be at the world class level.

apocalypto
09-21-2012, 12:34 PM
LMAO i watched this fight again cuz i knew u ******* would be saying this. But in all reality Beltran I think is the better boxer and was landing the cleaner punches, but Rocky was a beast and was actually backing beltran down and landing a lot. There can't be a more accurate score than what Ledderman had, and when the punches came to the back of the head for the point deduction, well that was just the icing on the cake bro. Rocky outworked Beltran period, bottom line.

Just in Los Mochis alone is 6.5 % of whats compared to the Puerto rican population fool, just so you can understand.

That lederman card was bullsht. Take round 5 beltran clearly won that round had roman stunned and lederman gave the round to martinez. And alot of martinez shot where landing in the guard but beltran lost him self the fight. Dude is a beast but like jr he would cover up and lay in the ropes right away.
Los mochis alone is smaller that the while point. And not only boxers have come out of there. If im not mistaking omar bravo and other famous soccer playes have come out of a single town. Los mochis>pr

apocalypto
09-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Btw rocky sucks just a matter of time before he loses that belt either to beltran in the rematch or to some one else

jtcs1981
09-21-2012, 12:38 PM
jtcs I like you man but you Boricuas need to stop that per capita bull****. If that were the case you guys still lose to the Virgin Islands. The fact is that both produce great boxers, I think we're better in quality still, keep in mind that before coming to the top of the world stage, Mexicans only fight Mexicans so many of them eliminate eachother's chances to be at the world class level.

I can make analysis on why the pool gene being bigger give you a better chance of having more and better fighters. I can also list you plenty of reason why economics, culture and environment will affect the product. But we are derailing the Chavez Jr thread and everyone here knows I dismiss the PR vs Mex threads because they end up always with hate comments from each side. So everyone agree to disagree please.

Back on topic, why is Sulaiman trying to make seem like Vegas is lying. I know Jr is ahijado, but man there is a line that he should not cross. Do you guys believe that is time for Mauricio to take his place

-Johannes-
09-21-2012, 12:49 PM
I can make analysis on why the pool gene being bigger give you a better chance of having more and better fighters. I can also list you plenty of reason why economics, culture and environment will affect the product. But we are derailing the Chavez Jr thread and everyone here knows I dismiss the PR vs Mex threads because they end up always with hate comments from each side. So everyone agree to disagree please.

Back on topic, why is Sulaiman trying to make seem like Vegas is lying. I know Jr is ahijado, but man there is a line that he should not cross. Do you guys believe that is time for Mauricio to take his place

You're right let's not derail this thread.

I think Mauricio taking over would be good right now, he can be bad at times but he's not as blatantly bias like his dad. Sulaiman is a senile old man and just like in Top Rank's case, Sulaiman and Arum will not step down until they're really old or sick.

jtcs1981
09-21-2012, 01:09 PM
You're right let's not derail this thread.

I think Mauricio taking over would be good right now, he can be bad at times but he's not as blatantly bias like his dad. Sulaiman is a senile old man and just like in Top Rank's case, Sulaiman and Arum will not step down until they're really old or sick.

Bob gave Todd the presidency but dont let him do business. If he let Todd run things, more fights will get done. If Jose let Mauricio, the ranking system will improve vastly. I still dont understand their recent ranking system. It is sad for the WBC because the green belt use to mean prestige and the real champion.

RIZO24
09-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Bob gave Todd the presidency but dont let him do business. If he let Todd run things, more fights will get done. If Jose let Mauricio, the ranking system will improve vastly. I still dont understand their recent ranking system. It is sad for the WBC because the green belt use to mean prestige and the real champion.

If he would let Todd do his job, we would see more Top Rank Vs Golden Boy fights, thats what we need right there. All the top promoters putting their fighters against each other.

apocalypto
09-21-2012, 09:50 PM

No one is derailing anything if u didnt want to make this into a mex vs pr thread the ts shouldnt have said the part about mexico nd i would be fine

ChiRock773
09-22-2012, 02:07 AM
Some people act lilke its the end of the world for chavez jr...he fought one of the best p4p fighters in the world...yea he got a boxin lesson but it's not like he got murdered or kocked the **** out like other fighters.yea he ****ed up for smoking weed but he's still young and can pick up the pieces....its' really what he does in the future that will determine his future in boxing....

licari123
09-22-2012, 10:19 PM
I just don't feel bad for him at all. I think there are more fighters out there that are better than him and he got given a belt and a bigger cut of the fight winnings vs Martinez. 2 things he didn't deserve.

jtcs1981
09-22-2012, 11:09 PM
No one is derailing anything if u didnt want to make this into a mex vs pr thread the ts shouldnt have said the part about mexico nd i would be fine

WTF are you talking about? Now is prohibited by any ricans to talk about any boxer from different nationalities? You are so fvcking dumb. Next time just STFU. You are the worst latino poster around, even dumber than the rican version of you.

figzuki
09-23-2012, 09:50 PM
WTF are you talking about? Now is prohibited by any ricans to talk about any boxer from different nationalities? You are so fvcking dumb. Next time just STFU. You are the worst latino poster around, even dumber than the rican version of you.

you're right bro, this dummy just takes the whole cake

Luffy
09-25-2012, 04:22 PM
This two homos jerking each other off in every thread they enter lmao too funny

figzuki
09-25-2012, 05:05 PM

Terrible post. :nutkick:

jtcs1981
09-25-2012, 05:30 PM

Damn your issues are serious. Go and seek help man. You really need it.

Luffy
09-25-2012, 10:08 PM
U admit u two are gay for each other lmao

jtcs1981
09-25-2012, 11:04 PM
U admit u two are gay for each other lmao

Ok. Now I can understand. You are immature. I thought your problems were due to retardation, but it is due to ignorance. Take care buddy. Go back to watch cartoons.

Luffy
09-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Lmao see you two homos rush to defend each other and congratulate one another every thread

bigsmoothh
09-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Lmao see you two homos rush to defend each other and congratulate one another every thread

lol......................

jtcs1981
09-26-2012, 08:54 PM

Your situation is bad. I feel sorry for you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Vsec
09-26-2012, 09:11 PM

bah. for casual fans maybe. but why should true fans care what they think. like my tio said about canelo and chavez a few months back "valen mierda"

AP♠
09-26-2012, 09:41 PM
I never reffered to Cotto as Kneegul or stuff like that, stop bull****ting!!! It's all good though man I can understand why you lash out against Mexican fighters lately, especially with the lack of champions and overall good fighters!!

I don't need to bull****..Its ok if you take shots every now and then im not mad at you
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455387

Anyways,

I don't think my bragging rights on here are that big to worry about how many champs Puerto Rico has.Rocky will lose his sooner or later,but eventually another one will come along that's how the system goes Como el dinero se va y viene.

To get back to Canelo topic,i like the guys personality he's humble.Inside the ring its a different thing to me.

apocalypto
09-27-2012, 02:07 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Luffy
09-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Your situation is bad. I feel sorry for you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

figzuki reply in 3...2...1...

bigsmoothh
09-27-2012, 03:37 PM
bah. for casual fans maybe. but why should true fans care what they think. like my tio said about canelo and chavez a few months back "valen mierda"

Claro que tu tio va decir eso, es la forma que mucha gente se siente sobre estos dos muchachos.......

figzuki
09-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Claro que tu tio va decir eso, es la forma que mucha gente se siente sobre estos dos muchachos.......

People need to realize that Canelo is the future, period.

RIZO24
09-27-2012, 05:49 PM
I don't need to bull****..Its ok if you take shots every now and then im not mad at you
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455387

Anyways,

I don't think my bragging rights on here are that big to worry about how many champs Puerto Rico has.Rocky will lose his sooner or later,but eventually another one will come along that's how the system goes Como el dinero se va y viene.

To get back to Canelo topic,i like the guys personality he's humble.Inside the ring its a different thing to me.

LMAO damn you went on the hunt for an old ass thread. That was like a year an a half ago and a was a response to some anti-Mexican threads that were started by your homie Border Patrol or whatever ALT he was going as back then. It use to get pretty heated on NSB back on those days, i learned to ignore those kind of bait threads, so im sure you cant find anything recent of me going off like that.. Hasta luego hermano, no hate from me anymore!!!!

AP♠
09-27-2012, 09:33 PM
LMAO damn you went on the hunt for an old ass thread. That was like a year an a half ago and a was a response to some anti-Mexican threads that were started by your homie Border Patrol or whatever ALT he was going as back then. It use to get pretty heated on NSB back on those days, i learned to ignore those kind of bait threads, so im sure you cant find anything recent of me going off like that.. Hasta luego hermano, no hate from me anymore!!!!

Ok ok so we all do a little bit of trolling..No quiero hacer enemigos en el lounge solo amigos.Me siento mejor aqui como familia aunque no paso mucho.Un debate de vez en cuando es bueno :boxing::boxing:

bigsmoothh
11-08-2012, 11:51 AM
poor thomas dulorme.................

figzuki
11-08-2012, 11:58 AM
poor thomas dulorme.................

damn bro you've turned into a little troll lately.

This thread that I made had nothing to do with Him getting "exposed" or whatever. It was mostly to highlight the bad decisions he made prior to th fight, the weed, the lack of desre to train. I think he could've had a better fight.

Oh and you bringing this thread up to talk about dulorme, fail bro...

bigsmoothh
11-08-2012, 12:30 PM
damn bro you've turned into a little troll lately.

This thread that I made had nothing to do with Him getting "exposed" or whatever. It was mostly to highlight the bad decisions he made prior to th fight, the weed, the lack of desre to train. I think he could've had a better fight.

Oh and you bringing this thread up to talk about dulorme, fail bro...

i know lol, come on lighten up bro. im just messin with you guys.......

figzuki
11-08-2012, 12:38 PM
i know lol, come on lighten up bro. im just messin with you guys.......

fack it, no worries. :boxing: