View Full Version : Mexican Cartel threatens Sergio Martinez?

cactusEG
08-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Chavez GF connected to "El Chapo"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X_5Y6U_mzBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

apocalypto
08-27-2012, 11:17 PM
No digan mamadas. Si fueran los narcos ubieran echo algo peor q pintar un carro. Los narcos no andan con esas mamadas.

Unknown Champ
08-28-2012, 12:19 AM
I don't a want fearful Serg fighting Chavez, Mexican Mafia please let the men have a fair one (if they are involved). I don't want to hear any excuses when JR. breaks down the Argentinian and that is a good one.

Cleto_Reyes
08-28-2012, 12:00 PM
No digan mamadas. Si fueran los narcos ubieran echo algo peor q pintar un carro. Los narcos no andan con esas mamadas.

^^^ this they wouldnt watse there time on a stunt like that

Underboss
08-28-2012, 02:44 PM

Exactly.

They would've put a bomb or something worse.

Underboss
08-28-2012, 02:46 PM
This was probably done by a butthurt Chavez Jr fan boy.

dj Calleti
08-28-2012, 02:47 PM
Load of bollocks.

Just a bunch of lawless Mexicans looking to start ****.

You don't **** with peoples **** like that. Have some class, idiots.

JRM
08-28-2012, 03:00 PM
misleading title....I think but who knows.

Those mofos would've laid his crew out. They have no heart. They would've burned the car and fed it to the dogs. This was some kids that did this.

dj Calleti
08-28-2012, 03:07 PM
misleading title....I think but who knows.

Those mofos would've laid his crew out. They have no heart. They would've burned the car and fed it to the dogs. This was some kids that did this.

I doubt it would of been to that extent considering they're in the USA.

If it was Mexico....well....it was nice knowing Sergio.
:nonono:

Perro
08-28-2012, 03:59 PM
He deserved it tbh, the LA crows picks up on fakes very easily. It's only going to make it even funnier when Chavez Jr. KO's Turdgio.

TX_BOXNG
08-28-2012, 04:38 PM
Chavez jr girlfriend is chapo's ex daughter in law, n there is pictures of back in 90s where chavez sr is with moreno esparragoza el azul leader of the sinaloa cartel, come on chavez jr be partying with all them sinaloa dudes out there n im sure a lot of the leaders will be at vegas that night

But this obvious wasnt a cartel move lol, this just some punks out there that aint got the balls to try to fight martinez himself n rather female dog move on him like most women do

Underboss
08-28-2012, 07:00 PM
He deserved it tbh, the LA crows picks up on fakes very easily. It's only going to make it even funnier when Chavez Jr. KO's Turdgio.

:haha: Funniest post I've seen all day :haha:.

apocalypto
08-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Exactly.

They would've put a bomb or something worse.

some one would of gotten their head chopped off or sumthing not some little kid sht.

apocalypto
08-28-2012, 09:01 PM
:haha: Funniest post I've seen all day :haha:.

dam though who is that? Puto culote que se carga:luvbed: