View Full Version : IVAN MORALES- The Future- (Video)

MarGODrito
08-22-2012, 06:19 PM
The next big thing coming out of Tijuas!!!!

VIDEO IS BAD-ASS!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0_Kczo5p1ow?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RIZO24
08-22-2012, 07:32 PM
I dont know man.. At that age Erik Morales was a beast! Not to say that Ivan will not be good, but he wont be close to his older brother!!

MarGODrito
08-22-2012, 07:39 PM
I dont know man.. At that age Erik Morales was a beast! Not to say that Ivan will not be good, but he wont be close to his older brother!!

I agree with you! NO ONE will ever be like E. Morales! i am so happy I got to see him fight live! One memory that i will never forget!!!!

I'm sure Ivan will make a big name for himself, but in no way will he be like El Great Terrible!

JRM
08-23-2012, 01:02 AM
never seen him fight but I now have someone to look out for. :boxing:

chiguy91
08-23-2012, 01:44 AM
i saw him fight twice on a spanish channel and i wasn't impressed with what i saw. just being honest, but yeah there's no way he'll be as great as his brother. hopefully he has a good career though, wish him the best.

MANIAC310
08-23-2012, 10:25 AM
he's only been fighting acouple years ..with no amateur background.

definitely impressed with El Terriblito

figzuki
08-23-2012, 10:39 AM
Wish I could see the video at work to see if he has any of his brothers qualities.

jtcs1981
08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
he's only been fighting acouple years ..with no amateur background.

definitely impressed with El Terriblito

According to the video, he said that he started when he was 5 (obviously he will start later than that) and there is a picture of him fighting amateur.

Me sorprendió que no menciono a su hermano Eric. Debe ser que no quiere que lo comparen y quiere hacer su propio nombre. Un muchacho humilde. Espero le vaya todo bien en el futuro. Ojala tenga una trilogía como su hermano contra otro mexicano. Sabemos que esas peleas son las que crean fanáticos.

MANIAC310
08-23-2012, 01:08 PM
According to the video, he said that he started when he was 5 (obviously he will start later than that) and there is a picture of him fighting amateur.

Me sorprendió que no menciono a su hermano Eric. Debe ser que no quiere que lo comparen y quiere hacer su propio nombre. Un muchacho humilde. Espero le vaya todo bien en el futuro. Ojala tenga una trilogía como su hermano contra otro mexicano. Sabemos que esas peleas son las que crean fanáticos.

Really? I was talking to another poster about him and he said he has only been fighting four acouple years. He said Ivan was a soccer player and ended up getting interested in boxing when he was in his late teens.

and I noticed that too, he specifically left out Erik, I wonder what the story is there

jtcs1981
08-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Really? I was talking to another poster about him and he said he has only been fighting four acouple years. He said Ivan was a soccer player and ended up getting interested in boxing when he was in his late teens.

and I noticed that too, he specifically left out Erik, I wonder what the story is there

Based on this video, he is boxing from his early days. But we will probably know more later on. About his brother, maybe he dont want to bank from his brother name like the other guys are doing living from their fathers. Maybe he wants to be his own man.

RIZO24
08-23-2012, 09:32 PM
I hope I am wrong but Ivan will never be a legit champion!!!

dj Calleti
08-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Never seen the lad fight before.

Wish him well.

apocalypto
08-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Based on this video, he is boxing from his early days. But we will probably know more later on. About his brother, maybe he dont want to bank from his brother name like the other guys are doing living from their fathers. Maybe he wants to be his own man.

yeah stfu with a nickname like el terible ll he doesnt want to bank on his brothers name:moon:
http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=523249&cat=boxer

jtcs1981
08-25-2012, 01:09 PM
yeah stfu with a nickname like el terible ll he doesnt want to bank on his brothers name:moon:
http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=523249&cat=boxer

He didnt talk about him. Aint like you call yourself a nickname you dumba$$. Apuesto que alguien le dijo Terriblito and it stuck. You really are very stupid.

JRM
08-25-2012, 02:45 PM
From what I've seen in the highlights he reminds me of Antonio Demarco.

But highlights are highlights can't wait to see him fight.

MANIAC310
08-25-2012, 02:49 PM
they called him el terriblito, but he decided he would rather be called
"El Nino Maravila" instead..... he recently went back to El Terriblito

apocalypto
08-25-2012, 03:58 PM
they called him el terriblito, but he decided he would rather be called
"El Nino Maravila" instead..... he recently went back to El Terriblito

And there you have it living off his brothers name. Pinches ricans pendejos no saven ni madres. Yo any one know what happend to el finitos son? Is he still unbeaten?

apocalypto
08-25-2012, 04:00 PM
He didnt talk about him. Aint like you call yourself a nickname you dumba$$. Apuesto que alguien le dijo Terriblito and it stuck. You really are very stupid.

Pendejo a boxer has the ability to choose his own nickname.

Shadow boxer 3
08-25-2012, 04:20 PM
dont see anything special besides his last name

chiguy91
08-25-2012, 05:42 PM
my pops got this in the newspaper a couple days back. looks he signed with gbp.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r511/chiguy91/Photo4282.jpg

it was like a 15 page boxing section, they talked about salvador sanchez in it as well. got this sick ass page that i'm thinking about framing.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r511/chiguy91/Photo4284.jpg

jtcs1981
08-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Pendejo a boxer has the ability to choose his own nickname.

Mas pendejo eres tu que no entiendes que el cabron apodo se lo da el publico y el lo sigue. Pero contigo no se puede ni debatir porque eres bien ignorante y un moron, mamon.

apocalypto
08-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Mas pendejo eres tu que no entiendes que el cabron apodo se lo da el publico y el lo sigue. Pero contigo no se puede ni debatir porque eres bien ignorante y un moron, mamon.

so some one gave mayweather his nickname money? Lol:bottle: They could choose what they want to be called. some choose the nickname some one gives them or pick one. But again puto pendejo de la mierda its their choice :tool:

jtcs1981
08-27-2012, 08:06 AM
so some one gave mayweather his nickname money? Lol:bottle: They could choose what they want to be called. some choose the nickname some one gives them or pick one. But again puto pendejo de la mierda its their choice :tool:

Obviously is his choice to stay with the nickname you dumba$$. I really doubt he is calling himself el terrible, he dont even mention his brother name you effing idiot. Was Eric living of Terry Norris name? NO you idiot. Fans named him like that. And bringing that idiot of Floyd to the conversation, makes no sense. We are talking of two different type of person. A humble kid name Ivan and an idiot with no personality that wants to live in his money persona. Así que pendejito de mierda, te puedes ir al carajo y mamarte uno mientras te vas en el viaje, mamon.

Perro
08-28-2012, 06:38 PM
Ivan Morales is the ****.

apocalypto
08-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Obviously is his choice to stay with the nickname you dumba$$. I really doubt he is calling himself el terrible, he dont even mention his brother name you effing idiot. Was Eric living of Terry Norris name? NO you idiot. Fans named him like that. And bringing that idiot of Floyd to the conversation, makes no sense. We are talking of two different type of person. A humble kid name Ivan and an idiot with no personality that wants to live in his money persona. Así que pendejito de mierda, te puedes ir al carajo y mamarte uno mientras te vas en el viaje, mamon.

thats the whole fcking point baboso que no entindes o que pedo:dead:?
Even if a fan would call him el terriblito the ultimate decision on what he is called goes to him no if or buts.