View Full Version : Algo chistoso paso en LAX

RavshinRicRude
08-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Ok right off the back let me tell you if your gonna ask for pix your assed out cuz I didn't take any....so if your one of these "pix or it didn't happen" type kats (like me) then don't waste your time and stop reading now............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..

ok now that they are gone....

ya'll fukers ain't gonna believe this sh1t .....so im at LAX waiting on my flight...and I happen to be watching Rocky III on my phone while I wait....atta the corner of my eye I see this little kat who is kinda looking my way...he has some white Reyes gloves wraped around his neck...when I looked up I saw him and he kinda sort of smiled like sayin...."ah sh1t this guy just recognized me".....but I was like.....whateves son....don't know who you are so im going back to my movie....(trust me im ashamed of this for sure but it gets worst)....so I go back to my movie (yes Rocky won the fight) and when it was time to board the plane it just so happens I got in line right behind this little kat and some old mexican heavy set dude...there was a third younger dude with them....

so while we wait to get in they start talking boxing....when I heard this I jumped in on the convo...we were all shootin the sh1t talking bout how Khan was coming up on his fight and should be ez work...and how he got his belt back...and about these kats testing positive left and right....basically bullsh1ttin boxing all the way....so I ask the little kat with the gloves You guys train?? (yeah I know I know) and he kinda looked at me and said...yeah we train a little...

then they get on Victor Ortiz topic...and the little dude with the gloves says something like...can't believe he quit....can't belive it....then the old mexican dude says in spanish....nah man his saw was shattered...you saw the pic!! then I was like...what pic??...so the old man takes out his phone and he shows me an xray pic of a jaw that was 100% completely shattered...it was literately detached from the rest of the skull...they were so bad and gruesome that I called them fake or Photoshopped... he got real serious like and he says...."my nephew works at the hospital where he (Oritz) was taken and he sent me these straight from his file" so I was like...hmmm....must be legit then.....

by now the two younger dudes got a bit ahead of us heading inside the plane so I asked the old dude...these your boys?? you got them in boxing classes or something?? and he looked at me with a half smirk on his face as we finally make it to the door of the plane and he says to me they are both pro boxers....and he is a world champion....

who where these kats I was yappin boxing with for like 20 min???

http://cdn.sparkart.net/youngandreckless/content/photos/1303852247.90256.abner1.jpg

http://www.pound4pound.com/Photos/WillTrillo/2011/MaresMolinaWorkout/Abner%20Mares%20(28).jpg

http://www.proboxing-fans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Molina-Workout.jpg

by the time he said who he was I was like.........nooooooooooo***** that is him...he told me they were on the way to Mexico City to talk to the Mexican Olympic team heading to London....they were sitting pretty far back behind me...when we got to Mex I got out way before them and I had a connecting flight to catch so I had to take off quick....I did keep an eye out though so I could try to grab a pic or two if I saw them but they were gone....now I know Abner is no SUPERSTAR in the game...and Carlos Molina is a up and comer but dude I felt like an ass not knowing I was talking to a WORLD champion....that made me feel like a bit of a world chump....true story!!!!!!

Cleto_Reyes
08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
you dont know what abner mares looks like????

RavshinRicRude
08-07-2012, 04:55 PM
you dont know what abner mares looks like????

sure I do....but in person I just flat out did not recognize the dude....he looked so tiny...hahaha

Cleto_Reyes
08-07-2012, 05:02 PM
sure I do....but in person I just flat out did not recognize the dude....he looked so tiny...hahaha

orale. Good story man. Cool you got to meet them. Mares is one of my favorites dude got some serious boxing skills. i guess imma have to move to cali if i wanna see any famous boxers...

jtcs1981
08-07-2012, 05:03 PM
WTF? You def were thinking about the vacation or Rocky cause that is a tough one to let pass by.

RavshinRicRude
08-07-2012, 06:20 PM
orale. Good story man. Cool you got to meet them. Mares is one of my favorites dude got some serious boxing skills. i guess imma have to move to cali if i wanna see any famous boxers...

yeah here I have met tons of kats dawgy...here is my list so far

Oscar De La Hoya
Shooga Shane
Floyd Mayweather
Sergio Martinez
Antonio Margarito
Victor Ortiz
Fernando Vargas
Robert Garcia
Sergio Mora

and all types of sparring partners/lesser known pros.......

Oxnard where I live is a hot bed for boxing....im still hoping to one day meet Mike Tyson.....

RavshinRicRude
08-07-2012, 06:27 PM
WTF? You def were thinking about the vacation or Rocky cause that is a tough one to let pass by.

yeah man I was out of it I guess.......the dude looked so different in person....im tellin ya he was tiny next to me....but that one was def a rough one for sure....

Capo Loko
08-07-2012, 09:37 PM

Antonio Margarito

OOOH-EM-GEE!!!

My heart skipped a beat! :love:You met Margarito? You are the luckiest person in this lounge!!!!! I hope and pray to god that I meet Margarito someday! Id probably faint!!!!

Cleto_Reyes
08-08-2012, 12:30 PM

Oscar De La Hoya
Shooga Shane
Floyd Mayweather
Sergio Martinez
Antonio Margarito
Victor Ortiz
Fernando Vargas
Robert Garcia
Sergio Mora

and all types of sparring partners/lesser known pros.......

Oxnard where I live is a hot bed for boxing....im still hoping to one day meet Mike Tyson.....

Dang homie nice list! do you have any autographs from them or any memorabilia?

RavshinRicRude
08-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Dang homie nice list! do you have any autographs from them or any memorabilia?

I got pix with Margo Ortiz Maravilla and shoogar.....I got autographs on gloves from Shoogar Maravilla and Mayweather...and even Roger....I think even Shoogar's dad too hahaha.....I think thats all I got...

RavshinRicRude
08-08-2012, 02:13 PM
OOOH-EM-GEE!!!

My heart skipped a beat! :love:You met Margarito? You are the luckiest person in this lounge!!!!! I hope and pray to god that I meet Margarito someday! Id probably faint!!!!

http://pichars.org/store/4139_original_87582072.gif

Capo Loko
08-09-2012, 01:05 AM
very serious, buddy!
YOU MET MARGARITO!!!!! LUCKY BASTARD!

RavshinRicRude
08-09-2012, 01:10 PM
very serious, buddy!
YOU MET MARGARITO!!!!! LUCKY BASTARD!

too bad he stopped training in Oxnard too.....

Luffy
08-09-2012, 02:07 PM
i liked your "getting thrown in jail" story better

RavshinRicRude
08-09-2012, 04:27 PM
i liked your "getting thrown in jail" story better

they all have their merits.....

Capo Loko
08-10-2012, 12:10 AM
too bad he stopped training in Oxnard too.....

How was Margarito? Was he a cool kat? Did you get his autograph????

RavshinRicRude
08-10-2012, 11:36 AM
How was Margarito? Was he a cool kat? Did you get his autograph????

Dude was cool as **** brah.........he was real humble (this was pre pac) and he was real real cool dude...took pix with him and bullsh1tted with him trying to speak english....ahahah then I watched him spar for about an hour.....

Capo Loko
08-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Dude was cool as **** brah.........he was real humble (this was pre pac) and he was real real cool dude...took pix with him and bullsh1tted with him trying to speak english....ahahah then I watched him spar for about an hour.....

Got damn!!!! Im so mad and jealous right now! On the real... When my new chick gets pregnant, and we have a boy....

Antonio Margarito Cardenas!!!! No joke.

RavshinRicRude
08-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Got damn!!!! Im so mad and jealous right now! On the real... When my new chick gets pregnant, and we have a boy....

Antonio Margarito Cardenas!!!! No joke.

wooooooooooow homie got the hook????? que paso???

MarGODrito
08-16-2012, 07:17 PM
wooooooooooow homie got the hook????? que paso???

He said he will be back next year. Got banned for a whole yr.

He sends his love to everyone here, especially the Margarito fans.

RavshinRicRude
08-17-2012, 01:16 PM
He said he will be back next year. Got banned for a whole yr.

He sends his love to everyone here, especially the Margarito fans.

why did you......I mean "He" get castigado? que iso el guey??

Cleto_Reyes
08-17-2012, 02:28 PM
homies in the tambo?

RavshinRicRude
08-17-2012, 04:39 PM
homies in the tambo?

no se....creo que nadamas de aqui....que no????

MarGODrito
08-17-2012, 06:17 PM
why did you......I mean "He" get castigado? que iso el guey??

I'm sorry, sir, but you have the wrong man. I met Capo on ********BOX. He told me about this site, and well here I am. I'm new here and I'm liking this site already. Good to see that there is a lot of Margarito fans! Me & Capo clicked cuz of Margarito!
He said he got banned because of some comments he made about the racist Broner and her fans. That's Capo for ya. He has heart and Pride. He reminds me of Margarito! Standing up to anyone and backing his shiet up.

He misses yall! But he said he's having more fun on Youtube talking shiet and of course getting banned from there too. Oh, Capo, if only there were more people like you.... with heart and balls.

homies in the tambo?

Capo told me about you... he said you're a good poster. That you backed him up with points? I don't mind you sharing some with me, buddy!

RavshinRicRude
08-17-2012, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry, sir, but you have the wrong man. I met Capo on ********BOX. He told me about this site, and well here I am. I'm new here and I'm liking this site already. Good to see that there is a lot of Margarito fans! Me & Capo clicked cuz of Margarito!
He said he got banned because of some comments he made about the racist Broner and her fans. That's Capo for ya. He has heart and Pride. He reminds me of Margarito! Standing up to anyone and backing his shiet up.

He misses yall! But he said he's having more fun on Youtube talking shiet and of course getting banned from there too. Oh, Capo, if only there were more people like you.... with heart and balls.

Oh yes your right....my apologies my good sir....http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BhlZ0raYfrI/S8etyNO7F0I/AAAAAAAACZI/BVIjNtqqIFs/s1600/Supe+wink.jpg

MarGODrito
08-17-2012, 06:35 PM
No problem, Ric.

BTW, my name is Tommy. Nice to meet you.

RavshinRicRude
08-17-2012, 06:46 PM
No problem, Ric.

BTW, my name is Tommy. Nice to meet you.

Nice to "meet you" TOMMY...........

(whispers)

dude...I think they on to us........shhhhh.......

(Whispers)

MarGODrito
08-17-2012, 06:52 PM
Nice to "meet you" TOMMY...........

(whispers)

dude...I think they on to us........shhhhh.......

(Whispers)

I'm lost, Ric. I don't get it, brother. But ok. Im happy to be here!

Any more encounters with Antonio Margarito?
Say where are you from? I am from N.Y.

RavshinRicRude
08-17-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm lost, Ric. I don't get it, brother. But ok. Im happy to be here!

Any more encounters with Antonio Margarito?
Say where are you from? I am from N.Y.

:friday::friday::friday::burnout: