View Full Version : Not Again! Had a Dream That Chavez Jr Beat Martinez!!!

Capo Loko
08-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Im dropping some serious ca$h this time!
We know what happened last time when I had a dream about Cotto beating Margarito, and Cain Velasquez losing to Dos Santos!

Fellas, im here to make you rich! So, last night I was with a couple of buddies talking about the next big fight (JR vs Maravilla), and some of us were debating about who is gonna k.o. who. At first I was thinking Sexy Sergio was gonna win, but after last nights dream... No way!

Chavez Jr stops Sexy Sergio in the 11th!!!!!!! Place went crazy (I've been to Thomas &Mack Center too),confetti all over, Martinez & JR hugging and congratulating each other, Max Kellerman going nuts and talking about JR being the next big star unless Canelo steps up. Seemed so real, so... Im gonna bet big on Jr... Make sure you do to.
And when "WE" win... I want everybody to say: "because of you, Sir Capo, I can feed my family! Gracias"

That's all fellas! Bet big! :)

bigsmoothh
08-04-2012, 01:45 AM
sounds like a plan...............

Capo Loko
08-04-2012, 01:48 AM
sounds like a plan...............

We are gonna be rich and we are gonna have the last laugh, mi hermano.

Jorge Zimmerano
08-04-2012, 01:56 AM
did you win any money on either of those fights?

Rip Chudd
08-04-2012, 02:02 AM
Good, so then you won't mind losing meaningless boxingscene points since it's not real money. Bet against me all your 1.5 billion points on Chavez for the win.

Optimistic
08-04-2012, 02:44 AM
Sounds legit.

EdWins
08-04-2012, 02:49 AM
I had the same experience for Margarito but when he fought Mosley. It was trippy, because Margo seemed so unstoppable at that point, and in my dream the KO was exactly how it happened, the image of Margarito's arms stretched out while he was on the floor reverberated thru my mind when I woke up, and I said to myself... "Yeah right, like that's gonna happen"...

Then I forgot about the dream, when I watched the fight and saw the KO I was instantly reminded, and damn, wish I woulda put some money down :lol1:

Margo was the huge betting favorite, I woulda won some crazy odds that night.

Oh well, but the point is we all have this ability I believe, we just have to learn how to tap into it, and I aint gonna lie I'll use it to my advantage and bet :D

Derranged
08-04-2012, 02:49 AM
I've found boxing dreams mean nothing.

I had a dream that Chris Byrd knocked out Wladimir before they fought for the second time.

I also had a dream that Vitali got disqualified against Cotto for taking off his shoes after the end of the 11th round. I made a thread about it:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=540106

apocalypto
08-04-2012, 03:08 AM
I had the same experience for Margarito but when he fought Mosley. It was trippy, because Margo seemed so unstoppable at that point, and in my dream the KO was exactly how it happened, the image of Margarito's arms stretched out while he was on the floor reverberated thru my mind when I woke up, and I said to myself... "Yeah right, like that's gonna happen"...

Then I forgot about the dream, when I watched the fight and saw the KO I was instantly reminded, and damn, wish I woulda put some money down :lol1:

Oh well, but the point is we all have this ability I believe, we just have to learn how to tap into it, and I aint gonna lie I'll use it to my advantage and bet :D

love that fight even though margs is one of my favorite fighters. shane just took it to him one of the worst beatings I have seen. Showed margaritos heart in that fight just smiled like a boss till he couldnt no more:boxing:

Capo Loko
08-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Good, so then you won't mind losing meaningless boxingscene points since it's not real money. Bet against me all your 1.5 billion points on Chavez for the win.

Come on, bro.. I gotta have at least a few more left when I bet others... i'm game to bet you, but not everything. Hit me up!

Sounds legit.
Thumbs up, buddy!

Ain't that a *****, bro? I should have bet on the Margo vs. Cotto, but my heart was with Margo all night. Couldn't do it, but should have.

I've found boxing dreams mean nothing.

I had a dream that Chris Byrd knocked out Wladimir before they fought for the second time.

I also had a dream that Vitali got disqualified against Cotto for taking off his shoes after the end of the 11th round. I made a thread about it:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=540106

Yeah, but my dreams came true. That's the trippy part.

WTF @ Vitali being disqualified against Cotto... for taking his shoes off??? Lulz! That must've been in crazy dream!

Cleto_Reyes
08-06-2012, 06:49 PM
i think sergio is a gonna win but hey it could happen!

Band-Aid
08-07-2012, 12:49 AM
I actually had a dream that Dawson would beat Hopkins in the rematch weeks before the fight happened, it was weird. I don't even really like BHop or Chad.

I don't need no dreams to know that el vaca de dinero is going to beat the **** out of Maravilla.

MEXGBP
08-07-2012, 02:37 AM
capo boxing is making you crazy bro, but still I am putting some money on jr

dj Calleti
08-07-2012, 10:12 PM
El Gran vaca De dinero wins via KO.

Been saying this for ages now.

JRM
08-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Chavez Jr is running through him like a buffalo herd

BOXING 24/7
08-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Im dropping some serious ca$h this time!
We know what happened last time when I had a dream about Cotto beating Margarito, and Cain Velasquez losing to Dos Santos!

Fellas, im here to make you rich! So, last night I was with a couple of buddies talking about the next big fight (JR vs Maravilla), and some of us were debating about who is gonna k.o. who. At first I was thinking Sexy Sergio was gonna win, but after last nights dream... No way!

Chavez Jr stops Sexy Sergio in the 11th!!!!!!! Place went crazy (I've been to Thomas &Mack Center too),confetti all over, Martinez & JR hugging and congratulating each other, Max Kellerman going nuts and talking about JR being the next big star unless Canelo steps up. Seemed so real, so... Im gonna bet big on Jr... Make sure you do to.
And when "WE" win... I want everybody to say: "because of you, Sir Capo, I can feed my family! Gracias"

That's all fellas! Bet big! :)

Dang, I had a very similar dream that's crazy. Chavez cornered serg. And started banging away until KBayless stopped it.

Capo Loko
08-07-2012, 10:43 PM
i think sergio is a gonna win but hey it could happen!
Thumbs up, buddy

I actually had a dream that Dawson would beat Hopkins in the rematch weeks before the fight happened, it was weird. I don't even really like BHop or Chad.

I don't need no dreams to know that el vaca de dinero is going to beat the **** out of Maravilla.
Thumbs up! You're a true JR supporter! Thumbs up!

p.s. what happened to Sergio's steroid factory?

capo boxing is making you crazy bro, but still I am putting some money on jr

Tell me about it, bro! I love boxing... especially when a fight is a week away. I start calling and texting people! I am sooo pumped for this fight!
El Gran vaca De dinero wins via KO.

Been saying this for ages now.

Thumbs up!!!!

Chavez Jr is running through him like a buffalo herd

Yep, just like in my dream!
Dang, I had a very similar dream that's crazy. Chavez cornered serg. And started banging away until KBayless stopped it.

It's a sign, bro! It's a sign! The Mayans are sending us this message!:beerchug:

Rip Chudd
08-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Come on, bro.. I gotta have at least a few more left when I bet others... i'm game to bet you, but not everything. Hit me up!

Alright, how about a billion? I'm so confident that Martinez will win i'll even donate the billion that i'm gonna win back from you, haha.

Capo Loko
08-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Alright, how about a billion? I'm so confident that Martinez will win i'll even donate the billion that i'm gonna win back from you, haha.

It's on! A billion it is, sir! :boxing:

Band-Aid
08-09-2012, 02:58 AM

pocho .....................

EdWins
08-09-2012, 07:21 PM
oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that the Mosley-Margarito fight wasn't the last boxing premonition type dream I had that came true either, the most recent one was Perez-Broner.

The dream just wasn't as clear as the Margarito one though, but I do remember dreaming Perez getting destroyed like nothing (At that time I had picked Eloy to beat Broner...) and of course, the dream was trying to tell me otherwise but I wouldn't listen. Next time I get a boxing dream I'ma pay attention to that shet...

Good thread Capo Loko :beerchug:

MarGODrito
08-16-2012, 08:10 PM
this dream is gonna turn into a nightmare! Hope not! Let's go JR!

Dickie Smalls
08-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Yeah I believe Julio will drop Sergallo by 8 round, fight will not reach 11