View Full Version : Chavez Sr Say's PR's talk so much

Snake...
07-31-2012, 09:37 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bEh5eoWWYgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-Huey-
07-31-2012, 09:44 PM
Miguel Cotto proves Chavez Sr's bitter ass wrong.

apocalypto
07-31-2012, 09:44 PM
Chavez is there daddy he can say what ever he wants. Theres a better one il go find it during a live fight

Snake...
07-31-2012, 09:51 PM
lol ''boricuaboxing channel'' gets offended about that but angel garcia gets to make racist remarks about muslims and pak1's huh?

-Huey-
07-31-2012, 09:55 PM
lol ''boricuaboxing channel'' gets offended about that but angel garcia gets to make racist remarks about muslims and pak1's huh?

That dude is a straight up cunt, but I gotta admit that he laid Khan out with that rant.:lol1:

Snake...
07-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Miguel Cotto proves Chavez Sr's bitter ass wrong.

Cotto is a bum compared to Chavez though

bigsmoothh
07-31-2012, 11:04 PM
he was probably drunk, but still that wasnt as bad as when bernard threw the pr flag, that was just plain dumb......

-Huey-
07-31-2012, 11:26 PM
Cotto is a bum compared to Chavez though

Agree, but I also know that Margacheater is a peanut vendor compared to Chavez.:dunno:

MANIAC310
08-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Agree, but I also know that Margacheater is a peanut vendor compared to Chavez.:dunno:

at least the peanut vendor is employed

-jose-
08-01-2012, 12:32 AM
he was probably drunk, but still that wasnt as bad as when bernard threw the pr flag, that was just plain dumb......

Bernard should of died for that...

Snake...
08-01-2012, 01:03 AM

chavez also called martinez a stinky argentino lmao

STREET CLEANER
08-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Looks like Camacho's rants are still ringing in his ears

RIZO24
08-01-2012, 10:54 AM
LMAO Pinche Chavez le vale madre!!!

Cleto_Reyes
08-01-2012, 11:03 AM
He had to deal with camachos talking nuff said

Kingdelboxeo
08-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Uh oh here we go with MEX VS PR. :popcorn::popcorn:

figzuki
08-01-2012, 01:34 PM
I think he earned his right to talk some shiat, but not to generalize like that period....

I doubt a boxer with his skill, chin, conditioing, heart will come our way soon, gotta admit he was a badass...

-Johannes-
08-01-2012, 06:04 PM
at least the peanut vendor is employed

:lol1: :lol1:

RIZO24
08-01-2012, 09:26 PM
I think he earned his right to talk some shiat, but not to generalize like that period....

I doubt a boxer with his skill, chin, conditioing, heart will come our way soon, gotta admit he was a badass...

True true!!!!!Never genereliaze based on a few people...

AntonTheMeh
08-01-2012, 10:21 PM
he's right. we do talk alot of ****. whether its too much, depends on a case by case basis. :D

jtcs1981
08-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Mas mierda habla su hijo cuando le regalan las peleas.

Camacho y Rosario no representan a todo PR. El que conoce los boxeadores de aqui no generalizan. Wilfredo Vasquez Sr, John John Molina, Calderon, Cotto, Benitez, Escalera, Serrano, Wilfredo Rivera, son unos cuantos ejemplos de boricuas que no hablan ni ofenden y respetan a su contrincante.

MANIAC310
08-02-2012, 12:51 AM
no me gusta cuando sr. dice cosas asi.

se ve mal

letsgobrady
08-02-2012, 01:28 AM

chavez sr has been making statemnts like that for a while he's been saying things like that abourt puerto ricans before most people even knew who danny garcia was yet mexicans on this forum ***** and complain about some of broners comments

apocalypto
08-02-2012, 02:13 AM
chavez sr has been making statemnts like that for a while he's been saying things like that abourt puerto ricans before most people even knew who danny garcia was yet mexicans on this forum ***** and complain about some of broners comments

Chavez is a legend and owned every rican he was in the ring with, while broner is a joke and need a gift to beat de leon gtfo here your A clown like your idol

-jose-
08-02-2012, 12:40 PM
my wife always tells me I talk too much sht...:lol1: and I don't take it to the heart...why would I let this bother me...
I grew up watching Chavez fight and he's one of my favorites I think a comment like this at his age doesn't make him look too good...IMO

JRM
08-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Chavez talks too much lately.

I have nothing against Puerto Ricans and love the boxing rivalry.

At the end of the day we have to stick together.

-jose-
08-02-2012, 01:57 PM

Well said!
have a beer...:beerchug:

Jorge Zimmerano
08-02-2012, 02:38 PM

chavez said it in a joking manner though :sombrero:

americanbot
08-02-2012, 02:57 PM
interesting interesting...........

he also called martinez a *stinking* Argentinian..............

the same mexican fight fans literally cry about my bias but take up for chavez statements? interesting............

picture if the shoe was on the other foot. it wouldn't sound right.......

what if martinez called chavez a "st*nking mexican"

or a rican said that mexicans talk too much..........

there would be a mass war of nerd proportions in the latino lounge :boxing:

Jorge Zimmerano
08-02-2012, 03:03 PM
interesting interesting...........

he also called martinez a *stinking* Argentinian..............

the same mexican fight fans literally cry about my bias but take up for chavez statements? interesting............

picture if the shoe was on the other foot. it wouldn't sound right.......

what if martinez called chavez a "st*nking mexican"

or a rican said that mexicans talk too much..........

there would be a mass war of nerd proportions in the latino lounge :boxing:

didn't american fighters like hopkins throw down the PR flag down twice and say he would never lose to a white boy?

didn't Mayweather disparage Asians?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kcI3qmKxnqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jorge Zimmerano
08-02-2012, 03:11 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oBoGJ4mlA-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cleto_Reyes
08-02-2012, 03:13 PM
chavez said it in a joking manner though :sombrero:

you new to the forum or have another username?

Jorge Zimmerano
08-02-2012, 03:24 PM
you new to the forum or have another username?

this :boxing:

letsgobrady
08-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Chavez is a legend and owned every rican he was in the ring with, while broner is a joke and need a gift to beat de leon gtfo here your A clown like your idol

who is my idol?
see these clowns upset because they know it's the truth. there were couple of threads about broner that turned into threads about race because some mexicans and pinoys said that broner was racsist and were crying about it thru out the threads but all of a sudden comments about race or nationality are not that big of a deal because chavez said them and it's even funnier how they even try to justify it by sayin dumb **** like chavez is a legend and beat every puerto rican he ever faced

letsgobrady
08-02-2012, 04:00 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oBoGJ4mlA-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yea and floyd get called a racist all the time on these threads so if you can cry about floyds comments you should also cry about chavez comments

Jorge Zimmerano
08-02-2012, 04:04 PM
yea and floyd get called a racist all the time on these threads so if you can cry about floyds comments you should also cry about chavez comments

lol at chavez being a racist he goes to PR all the time :lol1:

Cleto_Reyes
08-02-2012, 05:29 PM
this :boxing:

Welcome man good to see new face in the latino lounge

-Johannes-
08-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Mas mierda habla su hijo cuando le regalan las peleas.

Camacho y Rosario no representan a todo PR. El que conoce los boxeadores de aqui no generalizan. Wilfredo Vasquez Sr, John John Molina, Calderon, Cotto, Benitez, Escalera, Serrano, Wilfredo Rivera, son unos cuantos ejemplos de boricuas que no hablan ni ofenden y respetan a su contrincante.

Lol A mi casi no me gusta Chavez jr pero no mames. La unica pelea que alomejor le regalaron fue contra Vanda en la primer pelea.

Ademas, lo que dijiste no hace ningun sentido :lol1:. Dejen que Chavez diga lo que le de su gana, en primer lugar es un chingon del deporte y segundo es la verdad. No es por generalizar pero casi siempre las generalizaciones son verdad. Hay mas peleadores Boricuas habladores que Boricuas serios y respetuosos.

jtcs1981
08-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Lol A mi casi no me gusta Chavez jr pero no mames. La unica pelea que alomejor le regalaron fue contra Vanda en la primer pelea.

Ademas, lo que dijiste no hace ningun sentido :lol1:. Dejen que Chavez diga lo que le de su gana, en primer lugar es un chingon del deporte y segundo es la verdad. No es por generalizar pero casi siempre las generalizaciones son verdad. Hay mas peleadores Boricuas habladores que Boricuas serios y respetuosos.

En mi opinion no le gano a Zbik y tampoco a Molina. Y Jr esta hablando demas porque gano un campeonato, sin ganarle al campeon. Se hace llamar el campeon sin ser. Habla mucha mierda en mi opinion. Y tu que eres fan de Tyson, puedes ver la diferencia obvia entre ambos.

Chavez que diga lo que le da la gana. Pero decir que todos los boricuas hablamos mierda? Eso es una ridiculez. Te mencione a varios campeones boricuas y todos son bien respetuosos. Lo que pasa es que ustedes no hablan en el mismo tono que nosotros y mal interpretan cualquier cosa. Camacho hablaba mierda, Juanma Lopez tambien y ultimamente WV2 esta en las mismas. Dime que otro boricua habla asi?

Anyways, he is not a racist. He is acting like a fool with ignorant comments, but he is not a racist. He has been in PR plenty of times and people showed him love always. Most ricans fans I can remember, were rooting for him to beat Camacho. He is just ignorant and old grumpy man.

oc9979
08-03-2012, 09:56 AM

Danos ejemplos de lo que esta en bold

ELHURACAN58
08-03-2012, 11:57 AM
lol at chavez being a racist he goes to PR all the time :lol1:

Spanish colonizers went to Africa all the time, does that mean they weren't racist?

STREET CLEANER
08-03-2012, 12:22 PM

Regardless Chavez Sr gets cheers when he is announce in a PR boxing event which he is present.

At Cotto/Margo II I was there and the crowd went wild cheering for him.

I doubt that this comment that he has been saying for a while will have a negative effect on him

MANIAC310
08-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Spanish colonizers went to Africa all the time, does that mean they weren't racist?

I colonized a spanish chick months ago.....nothing racist about it mate

Capo Loko
08-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Since im on my phone and can't see squat... How is Chavez saying: "PR's talk too much" racist... Compare to what Broner said?

Broner on the other hand said something about "burrito eating Mexican"
Phuck Broner and his crack smoking fans.
Imagine if a Mexican or Pinoy was to say: "Phuck that chicken & waffles eating negro"
Al Sharpon, Jesse Jackson, and Obama would be all over this.

And phuck DLH for not saying anything either. No wonder he gets no love from Mexican Nationals.

The only Rican that is talking a lot of smack is that Gabriel Rosado. He thinks he is untouchable now. Other than that, I don't see anybody talking smack.

Im sure Chavez SR. was talking about the shyt that happened before? Camacho and Rosario had a lot of bark, but SR. put them in their place.