No announcement yet.

Who's Top Dog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Top Dog?

With so many MMA formats and organizations how can we possibly tell who the baddest dude is? I want to know what ya'll think about what's the top dog organization in MMA? UFC has the claim that they're the elite MMA organization, but I want to know what the people who get a little taste of all of its opinion is.

Pride. They pay the most money and generate the bigger crowds. I personally prefer UFC though.

Comment

Pride is the top MMA organization in the world....

Comment

i agree, Pride is top, but as far as what place pays most, isn't that K-1?

Comment

Yeah K-1 pays alot....

Comment

K-1 is not really best known for their MMA matches, so I say Pride. Could you just imagine if Pride is legalize here in the US? The UFC would probably try and partner up with Dream Stage.

.feel the fury

Comment

Pride hands down, They have the biggest names in MMA today and they have more than 3 weight classes with more than4 fighters in each..

For the money the UFC pays why is it considered a BIG org??
              Sounds like slave labour to me..

I would be embarrassed fighting for fame and winning only to recieve 4G's for my effort, when I show up at the hospital my bill comes to 5G's and I'm one pissed off fighter..

For all the observant ones out their, yes i'm hater of the UFC..
              I dont' mind their fighters excluding Tito and hughes but I can't stand the UFC as a business or as a rep to this sport..

Comment

Originally posted by blichtie
                With so many MMA formats and organizations how can we possibly tell who the baddest dude is? I want to know what ya'll think about what's the top dog organization in MMA? UFC has the claim that they're the elite MMA organization, but I want to know what the people who get a little taste of all of its opinion is.
                If you mean elite as the organization that has moved MMA into the publics eye by having a show on regular tv, & ppv's, then yes. But I attend many smaller venues that have very exciting fights. There are a variety of amateur events popping up all over & within a coupla hours drive in some places, & reading about fights is never as fun as seeing them live!! Imo, it is from these venues that a top organization can pick from to have on their event....

As far as who is the baddest, on any different fight night, you can have a wide variety of choices to pick from..... with just as many opposing opinions....

Comment

King of the Cage has the hottest skanks.... That is all.

Comment

KOTC has some boring ****ing fights though. I think it is because of the smaller cage...

Comment

Working...
                    X