View Full Version : Good job Garcia!!!

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
07-15-2012, 12:55 AM
Awesome job by Garcia, both in the ring and the post fight conference!

LeG00N
07-15-2012, 01:11 AM
congrats to Garcia....

inb4 all of a sudden Puerto Ricans start claiming him

bigsmoothh
07-15-2012, 01:15 AM
what up bro.......

Rip Chudd
07-15-2012, 01:16 AM
congrats to Garcia....

They're gonna be all over this kid now

Bossy
07-15-2012, 01:17 AM
:luvbed::luvbed::luvbed::luvbed:

chiguy91
07-15-2012, 01:21 AM
yeah, i appreciate him giving a shout out to latinos in general. might just be a marketing attempt but who gives a ****. good to see a fellow latino being crowned another championship belt. now get in there with lucas matthysse boy! haha. :boxing:

-DSG-
07-15-2012, 01:30 AM
Latinos stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeG00N
07-15-2012, 01:53 AM
They're gonna be all over this kid now

they disowned him after Morales.... I think only PRBOXING and el_malo
claimed him. Let's see what happens. It's going to be funny.

It's cool though Garcia definitely gained some respect

dj Calleti
07-15-2012, 01:57 AM
I laff'd.

boricuajr23
07-15-2012, 01:58 AM
congrats to Garcia....

LOL. you funny. I aint a fan of his but I must give him his props. I see him more like a Cintron in my eyes, Puerto Rican...yes. Am I a fan....No and there are several other Puerto Rican fighters Im not a fan of.

Isaac Hunt
07-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Garcia's body snatching attack was the turning point. Khan did not like that at all. He is a lot better than I gave him credit for. After the first 2 rounds I could see Khan winning on cuts but he turned it round with the body attack and put a a steady beat down on Khan. He deserves a lot of credit.

apocalypto
07-15-2012, 03:00 AM
they disowned him after Morales.... I think only PRBOXING and el_malo
claimed him. Let's see what happens. It's going to be funny.

It's cool though Garcia definitely gained some respect

they all ready have. One i read crowned him as the next rican star lmao. Good win by him but boy does he suck. Not saying this bc he is rican but dude throws wild ass hooks with his head down hoping they land, Which is what happened. he does have great power and has shown a good chin. Hopefully they feed him to matthyse.

cactusEG
07-15-2012, 04:11 AM
I did not see this coming !

-jose-
07-15-2012, 10:43 AM
not a fan of the kid and not planning to be...but nevertheless he deserves some props!

congrats to Garcia....

this made me laugh ^^^...because is going to happen...

Underboss
07-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Not a fan but that was a terrific job by Garcia.

jtcs1981
07-15-2012, 12:11 PM
congrats to Garcia....

He is Boricua only for today. He deserves it after doing what I told he was going to do. Khan is so dumb lol

they all ready have. One i read crowned him as the next rican star lmao. Good win by him but boy does he suck. Not saying this bc he is rican but dude throws wild ass hooks with his head down hoping they land, Which is what happened. he does have great power and has shown a good chin. Hopefully they feed him to matthyse.

Este cabron siempre hablando de nosotros. Mire, no seas tan lambon. Onlhy boricua claiming him was the three nuthuggers in this site, PRBOXINGblabla, PRPOWERPUNCHESblabla and Ilusione. Stop it already. Your hate is stupid.

RIZO24
07-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Good job Garcia, I was rooting for him! Khan had this coming to him, IMO khan was very overrated! Garcia is a Latino and eventhough he had a hard time with an old Morales, I knew he had power because he Knocked down Morales , who has a great chin! Anyways WAR GARCIA!!!!!Bam Bam Rios, Mike Alvarado, MArcos Maidana and Luca Matthyse are waiting!!!!! 140 is stacked!!!!!

LeG00N
07-15-2012, 01:38 PM
if Marquez Is smart at all he'll chase a fight with danny and forget about Pacquiao

He'll unify some belts and become the Ring champ @ 140 with ease..

ELHURACAN58
07-15-2012, 05:29 PM
He's a lucky solid fighter is what he is.

He caught Khan with the same punch Salido caught Juanma with. Khan's the better boxer, but he's not got the defense to make it to the next level.

Now we got to take Angel Garcia's ish at least till the next fight.

AntonTheMeh
07-15-2012, 06:02 PM
chacho. no se apean de las bolas. no la tienen incha'

apocalypto
07-15-2012, 07:36 PM
He is Boricua only for today. He deserves it after doing what I told he was going to do. Khan is so dumb lol

Este cabron siempre hablando de nosotros. Mire, no seas tan lambon. Onlhy boricua claiming him was the three nuthuggers in this site, PRBOXINGblabla, PRPOWERPUNCHESblabla and Ilusione. Stop it already. Your hate is stupid.

I saw most if not all of them. go ahead claim him he really does suck every time he throws those wild hooks I just remember morales clowning that fool. yo maniac make me an avy of that.

STREET CLEANER
07-15-2012, 08:58 PM
Apocalypto and Maniac always initiate instigation. Can't keep PuertoRicans out of their minds.

You know what they say: If they are talking about without instigation you are two steps ahead

LeG00N
07-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Apocalypto and Maniac always initiate instigation. Can't keep PuertoRicans out of their minds.

You know what they say: If they are talking about without instigation you are two steps ahead

you realize he's a puerto rican ring champion that might be a future star?

discussing his possible future fanbase is fair

apocalypto
07-15-2012, 09:47 PM

See here goes another one. Every rican will claim but go ahead he sucks plus is annoying as fck. One champ good job maybe next year you guys will have two:boxing:

chiguy91
07-16-2012, 02:11 AM
See here goes another one. Every rican will claim but go ahead he sucks plus is annoying as fck. One champ good job maybe next year you guys will have two:boxing:

familiaricese, hijo.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VnfsqGHhRes?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VnfsqGHhRes?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

apocalypto
07-16-2012, 02:24 AM
familiaricese, hijo.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VnfsqGHhRes?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VnfsqGHhRes?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Didnt watch but aint that the guy who has no rican blood in him? And was born in some random island. Lol funny sht come so low as to claim some one like that and garcia.

Capo Loko
07-16-2012, 02:50 AM
Not gonna hate, gotta give it to the dude. Congrats, but still hate his fuxking pops. Lmao @ his pops throwing gang/hand signs at the end. He was going crazy.

Can't wait to see him fight again.

chiguy91
07-16-2012, 02:52 AM
Didnt watch but aint that the guy who has no rican blood in him? And was born in some random island. Lol funny sht come so low as to claim some one like that and garcia.

:lol1: yeah but he grew up in puerto rico. he might not have the blood, but he's got the heart.

(like este vato, haha)

http://files.myopera.com/VegaTheTerrible/albums/41458/thumbs/MIKLO.jpg_thumb.jpg

Capo Loko
07-16-2012, 02:54 AM

street cleaner has always kept it clean. I have never seem this dude talk smack about Mexicans.... maybe I missed them [messages] but what I've seen, dude is o.k.

figzuki
07-16-2012, 09:08 AM
Damn bunch of clowns in here.....

He did a good job of shouting out to all latinos.....

It was a great fight I thought...

jtcs1981
07-16-2012, 10:44 AM

Ricans are not claiming him. He claims to be a rican, he loves PR and he wants to rep. Why should us deny him that? You talk about hate, but you are always the one hating.

He didnt claim. I already read a couple of fools claiming, just because he S/O about his PR blood. Personally, I dont consider him rican and most guys around here never considered him because he never mentioned PR until then. But your hate is pathetic. You can change your name thousands of times and you will always be the same fool.

Cleto_Reyes
07-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Congrats to danny swift.. i had khan wining this match. But khan has a glass chin and that was the difference :D

RIZO24
07-16-2012, 04:38 PM
:lol1: yeah but he grew up in puerto rico. he might not have the blood, but he's got the heart.

(like este vato, haha)

http://files.myopera.com/VegaTheTerrible/albums/41458/thumbs/MIKLO.jpg_thumb.jpg

LMAO!!!! Thats is a coconut right there!!

Optimistic
07-16-2012, 06:04 PM
It was good victory for Danny.

And because of his PR blood, I couldnt help but feel pround of him lol.

I'm not gonna start claiming him as PR though, or act I always have.

I still consider an American of PR descent.

Oh, and Apocalypto is a f*cking moron.

STREET CLEANER
07-16-2012, 08:06 PM

Did I claimed him you idiot. Garcia says he is a Philly fighter and thats that. Your butt hurt ass can't talk about anything else.

Atleast I can watch and enjoy boxing, God forbid a PR fighter wins it burns your culo

STREET CLEANER
07-16-2012, 08:08 PM
you realize he's a puerto rican ring champion that might be a future star?

discussing his possible future fanbase is fair

You guys always with the same agenda. He Identifies himself more as a Philly fighter than anything else.

STREET CLEANER
07-16-2012, 08:10 PM

(like este vato, haha)

Actually that is funny

Roja's480
07-16-2012, 08:14 PM
chacho. no se apean de las bolas. no la tienen incha'

LMFAO that gif is hella funny

dj Calleti
07-16-2012, 08:57 PM

Agreed.

The kid is a known racist and a **** poster.

Suavecito80
07-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Boricua, Dominican, Mexican, Nicaraguan, I don't care where he is from. He made khan his *****. The commentators for HBO are ****ing terrible. Garcia whooped him and he would do it again. PERIOD!

apocalypto
07-17-2012, 01:11 AM
street cleaner has always kept it clean. I have never seem this dude talk smack about Mexicans.... maybe I missed them [messages] but what I've seen, dude is o.k.

Im not talking sht bout the dude. But a lot of these poster saying i claim him for a day is hilarious. Only if he is a winner. Same with the dominican kid or what ever the fck he is claiming him bc they think he will become big. Once he looses they will throw him under the bus. Look what happened with juanma i saw alot of ricans throw him under the bus. Thats the only rican i like he has balls fights like a mexican

TBear
07-17-2012, 03:14 AM
Garcia did great. Would love to see Marquez-Garcia next!

LeG00N
07-17-2012, 04:37 AM
I heard the Philadelphians don't care about him and follow some unnamed bum with 20 loses instead

if he was smart he would start talking spanish, hold training camps in Puerto Rico. come out with the Puerto Rican flag or wear it. Maybe go to some Puerto Rican talkshows and take pictures with Trinidad and Cotto.
Instead he comes out to weird ghetto ass rap music and he wears grills.

he should tap into the Puerto Rican fan base. He's a Ring Champion and Puerto Rico is suffering from a lack of Champions.

LeG00N
07-17-2012, 04:38 AM
Garcia did great. Would love to see Marquez-Garcia next!

I would love that fight

-jose-
07-17-2012, 08:17 AM
I heard the Philadelphians don't care about him and follow some unnamed bum with 20 loses instead

if he was smart he would start talking spanish, hold training camps in Puerto Rico. come out with the Puerto Rican flag or wear it. Maybe go to some Puerto Rican talkshows and take pictures with Trinidad and Cotto.

he should tap into the Puerto Rican fan base. He's a Ring Champion and Puerto Rico is suffering from a lack of Champions.

you have a good point...

jtcs1981
07-17-2012, 11:59 AM

He might gain following like John Ruiz did when he came to PR. He can claim his blood, and good for him. But what does he know about us? What does he know about our history? Our culture? The majority in the island dont like that ganster wanabe attitude. You dont earn following like that. Not us. And that is why a lot of us like Dulorme. He knows more about PR than Danny will ever know and he wants to rep that flag.

figzuki
07-17-2012, 12:00 PM

100% surprised by this post....

jtcs1981
07-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Im not talking sht bout the dude. But a lot of these poster saying i claim him for a day is hilarious. Only if he is a winner. Same with the dominican kid or what ever the fck he is claiming him bc they think he will become big. Once he looses they will throw him under the bus. Look what happened with juanma i saw alot of ricans throw him under the bus. Thats the only rican i like he has balls fights like a mexican

You are so freaking dumb. I dont like Danny because he is rican. I like him cause he beat Khan. I am not claiming him to be a rican champion. Dulorme, win or lose has shown he is a humble kid that wants to make rican proud because he feels he is puerto rican. Juanma? That idiot start talking ish and looking like a fool and we dont like that, specially after looking like a coward after Caballero callling him out.

If you going to hate, at least get your facts straight.

STREET CLEANER
07-17-2012, 07:16 PM

Danny Garcia raps and surrounds himself of wanna be thugs. Just like any young american that is in the Hip Hop culture. He would be a hypocrite but it would be a good business choice for him especially because he is from the East Coast.

The bridge is his father but it difficult to relate to that azzhole in any way

dj Calleti
07-17-2012, 07:21 PM

Who is the short Asian guy with grillz?

I know all of u had to of seen him on fight night. Dude looks like a straight up twat.

RIZO24
07-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Es pendejo de verdad Garcia. Si aprende espanol Y reconoce sus raices, fuera una attraccion mayor.. Pero le gusta el pinche Hip Hop Y se cre gangster el idiota.. Pero mis respetos para el, le dio en la madre el Khan!!

bigsmoothh
07-17-2012, 11:32 PM
Es pendejo de verdad Garcia. Si aprende espanol Y reconoce sus raices, fuera una attraccion mayor.. Pero le gusta el pinche Hip Hop Y se cre gangster el idiota.. Pero mis respetos para el, le dio en la madre el Khan!!

simon estaba chingona la pelea, pobre khan, que se recupere pronto......

Underboss
07-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Wait a min, Garcia doesn't speak spanish? :rofl:

Yoshimitsu
07-18-2012, 01:46 PM
garcia would get demolished in a rematch

jtcs1981
07-18-2012, 01:57 PM

Only in your dream troll. Khan hype is over. Live with it.

Suavecito80
07-18-2012, 02:08 PM

hahaha this dude has been in every khan thread saying the same garbage. Your boy got not only beat he got his ass handed to him.... again!! I know it hurts and the wound is still fresh but it will heal. LOL:bottle::bottle:

Yoshimitsu
07-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Only in your dream troll. Khan hype is over. Live with it.

not trolling. a fully focused khan would seriously box garcias ears off. he'll probably lose to some unknown bum soon and everyone will forget about garcia. when khan comes back like he always does everyone will be sucking his dick again because he is a great fighter.

Suavecito80
07-18-2012, 02:35 PM
not trolling. a fully focused khan would seriously box garcias ears off. he'll probably lose to some unknown bum soon and everyone will forget about garcia. when khan comes back like he always does everyone will be sucking his dick again because he is a great fighter.

http://whitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/U-mad-bro-.jpg

jtcs1981
07-18-2012, 03:11 PM

I dont care for Danny but Khan was exposed and he is not special. Only wazaa and his father think he is any good

STREET CLEANER
07-18-2012, 06:14 PM

Khan would get countered either way. Garcia is excellent in the pocket so Khan will get countered again.

You must be from the UK. Khan has never been a great fighter, ever. Good over hyped prospect but thats it. He is exciting to watch, can't deny that

bigsmoothh
07-19-2012, 02:49 AM
not only does khan have to avenge his loss against prescott but now against danny too.

chiguy91
07-19-2012, 03:00 AM
not only does khan have to avenge his loss against prescott but now against danny too.

i say he gives prescott that rematch and then moves up to 147. try and fight someone like ortiz or lopez depending on how he does against alvarez. he should really fight kell brook. that'll be a uk showdown.

Bossy
07-19-2012, 03:30 AM
i say he gives prescott that rematch and then moves up to 147. try and fight someone like ortiz or lopez depending on how he does against alvarez. he should really fight kell brook. that'll be a uk showdown.

That is the only fight I am interested in seeing Khan in right now.

chiguy91
07-19-2012, 03:33 AM

did you or anyone else see his last fight? i missed it. i heard he was in a seriously tough fight.

Bossy
07-19-2012, 04:22 AM
did you or anyone else see his last fight? i missed it. i heard he was in a seriously tough fight.
It was a great fight and definitely the closest Brook has come to losing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7EevFgKTHMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EbJcwEjuNoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jJ3ImDac4Ks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are a few more parts, you can follow the related vids.

Enjoy!

LeG00N
07-19-2012, 05:00 AM
Brooks a bum, Garcia would make that kid quit

illadelph1016
07-19-2012, 08:37 AM

You heard wrong, especially after Saturday night. People in Philly have taken notice, everybody down here in north Philly knows who he is. But I agree with everything else you said but growing up in a ****hole called Philly he wasn't taught anything about his culture at a young age, especially having a ignorant ghetto ass father..

Lorily
07-19-2012, 11:31 AM

<IFRAME src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7EevFgKTHMc" frameBorder=0 width=560 height=315 allowfullscreen></IFRAME> (http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7EevFgKTHMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

<IFRAME src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EbJcwEjuNoo" frameBorder=0 width=560 height=315 allowfullscreen></IFRAME> (http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EbJcwEjuNoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

<IFRAME src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jJ3ImDac4Ks" frameBorder=0 width=560 height=315 allowfullscreen></IFRAME> (http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jJ3ImDac4Ks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Enjoy!

Thanks for posting love. I had it a draw.

I agree. Out of curiousity.... who would you route for in that fight?

:kiss:

Yoshimitsu
07-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Brooks a bum, Garcia would make that kid quit

they're both bums. kell is the more overrated bum though

jtcs1981
07-19-2012, 03:51 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7EevFgKTHMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EbJcwEjuNoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jJ3ImDac4Ks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy!

Gracias. Tienes malos gustos para boxeadores.

AP♠
07-19-2012, 11:30 PM
I like Garcia as a boxer,i don't link him up with true off the island fighters.He's just Garcia to me,a Philly fighter.Im a state close to Philly so to me it's like a home team.I used to be big on Khan but hated the idea of seeing a pointless Mayweather fight.And look how it turned out to be! But in boxing, and a win in that fashion you will obviously pick up fans.I've stated in another thread in the lounge that's he's a fighter developing but he's a decent boxer and is a big puncher,im looking forward to his next fight.His dad needs to go though.

Y todavía sigue los envidiosos al rescate con el tema de dónde nacieron los boxeadores :nonono::nonono: