Besos para tiiiiiiiii :kiss:

!! AI-Holmes!!
07-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Hola mis amors!

I hope you're all well :luvbed:

Garcia y Khan?

Who you got? :boxing:

Bueno yo creo que va a ganar Khan pero Garcia puede dar la sorpresa pero gana Khan o tal ves Garcia, my corazon esta con Garcia y mi dinero esta con Khan asi es que gana Khan pero cuidado con Garcia asi es que gana Khan o tal ves Garcia, no se pero uno de los dos va a ganar. War Khan y con Garcia por el triunfo..
Kapish..

Bossy
07-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Bueno yo creo que va a ganar Khan pero Garcia puede dar la sorpresa pero gana Khan o tal ves Garcia, my corazon esta con Garcia y mi dinero esta con Khan asi es que gana Khan pero cuidado con Garcia asi es que gana Khan o tal ves Garcia, no se pero uno de los dos va a ganar. War Khan y con Garcia por el triunfo..
Kapish..

:lol1: This confused me till I read it 6 times :lol1:

MalikKnucklez
07-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Kapish..

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHL_xe0tuB5YFtFO6aE9ErKWNxOKhY2 _whmdDNhpUdFpMB9hW9AA&t=1

!! AI-Holmes!!
07-04-2012, 01:57 AM
:lol1: This confused me till I read it 6 times :lol1:
It's playing with words to say the same thing different times, but the fight can go either way..

bigsmoothh
07-04-2012, 02:23 AM
yo le voy al garcia,

Mannie Phresh
07-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Bossy still wants that latino deep d!ckin.

apocalypto
07-04-2012, 02:27 AM
this. she wants to get porked up:blowjob:

Mannie Phresh
07-04-2012, 02:55 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rwUkTY6KWQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
RicdaRula and Bossy.

Bossy
07-04-2012, 04:26 AM
It's playing with words to say the same thing different times, but the fight can go either way..

LOL I confuse easily at this time of night.

yo le voy al garcia,

Me too! :boxing:

Why you always fuking with my sh1t? :nonono:

this. she wants to get porked up

Don't need to come online to find dick. FACT.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rwUkTY6KWQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
RicdaRula and Bossy.

:lol1: ... Except I don't have implants, that stereotypical 'white girl' sh1t is lame as fuk and I'm not scared of Mexicans?

Luffy
07-04-2012, 05:31 AM
i hope garcia gets the living **** beat out of him

Bossy
07-04-2012, 12:35 PM
i hope garcia gets the living **** beat out of him

Por que? :dunno:

Mannie Phresh
07-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Why you always fuking with my sh1t? :nonono:

:lol1: ... Except I don't have implants, that stereotypical 'white girl' sh1t is lame as fuk and I'm not scared of Mexicans?

So you do like anal.

Bossy
07-04-2012, 01:24 PM
So you do like anal.

I'm gonna punch you in the nose :boxing:

No, my ass is not be violated, we have been over this several times :pat:

Mannie Phresh
07-04-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm gonna punch you in the nose :boxing:

No, my ass is not be violated, we have been over this several times :pat:

Thought you said something about fuking with your *****. My bad.

Bossy
07-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Thought you said something about fuking with your *****. My bad.

Ewwwwwwwwww :lol1:

You are absolutely filthy :lol1:

Mannie Phresh
07-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Ewwwwwwwwww :lol1:

You are absolutely filthy :lol1:

Why no ass pics?

Bossy
07-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Why no ass pics?

My ass pics?

No one here wants/needs to see those.

Mannie Phresh
07-04-2012, 10:58 PM
My ass pics?

No one here wants/needs to see those.

Thanks for the honesty.

Bossy
07-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the honesty.

Besides, all the good ones are on my phone :luvbed:

Luffy
07-05-2012, 02:58 AM
i hope garcia gets the **** beat out of him

Bossy
07-05-2012, 03:31 AM
i hope garcia gets the **** beat out of him

Porrrrrrrrr Queeeeeeeeeeeee?

jtcs1981
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Kapish..

jajajajaja se enreda cualquiera jajaja

Mannie Phresh
07-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Besides, all the good ones are on my phone :luvbed:

Text them to me baby. or ill have to ask ric lol

Bossy
07-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Text them to me baby. or ill have to ask ric lol

:nono: Noooooooooo booty pics shall be given :nono:

Mannie Phresh
07-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Just titty pics is kool i guess.

Bossy
07-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Just titty pics is kool i guess.

No tits either I'm afraid.

Cmon now, I've been here nearly a year and still haven't posted tits and ass, you think I'm gonna crack now?

Mannie Phresh
07-05-2012, 10:11 PM
No tits either I'm afraid.

Cmon now, I've been here nearly a year and still haven't posted tits and ass, you think I'm gonna crack now?

It was agreed that we would take turns and be viligant in this endeavor. Also good luck on your quest for latino deep d1cken.

Bossy
07-05-2012, 10:53 PM
It was agreed that we would take turns and be viligant in this endeavor. Also good luck on your quest for latino deep d1cken.

:lol1:So the plot thickens ... I see you have some sort of plan to wear me down ...

:lol1: Who said I'm trying to get fuked by anyone? :dunno:

Mannie Phresh
07-05-2012, 11:02 PM
:lol1:So the plot thickens ... I see you have some sort of plan to wear me down ...

:lol1: Who said I'm trying to get fuked by anyone? :dunno:

Youve been beggin the latinos with several threads no hate just callin it as i see it.

Bossy
07-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Youve been beggin the latinos with several threads no hate just callin it as i see it.

Begging? :lol1:

You don't think we have sexy Hispanic guys in Toronto?

kennylimon
07-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Esta pelea la va ganar sin duda Khan, tiene mejor boxeo mas rapidez y durabilidad, Garcia la unica manera que veo que gane es de un solo golpe al estilo de Prescott.! Pero considero sera una buena pelea, muero por ver la cara del payaso del papa de Garcia al ver perder a su hijo:friday:

Bossy
07-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Esta pelea la va ganar sin duda Khan, tiene mejor boxeo mas rapidez y durabilidad, Garcia la unica manera que veo que gane es de un solo golpe al estilo de Prescott.! Pero considero sera una buena pelea, muero por ver la cara del payaso del papa de Garcia al ver perder a su hijo:friday:

Garcia hits hard though, and Khan has had some issues with his chin. But Khan is very fast, I don't know if Danny can handle that.

I wonder what Angel will get up to at the weight in?

jtcs1981
07-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Begging? :lol1:

You don't think we have sexy Hispanic guys in Toronto?

Roberto Alomar doesnt live there anymore.

Cleto_Reyes
07-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Hola mis amors!

Garcia y Khan?

Khan is gonna get em...

Cleto_Reyes
07-06-2012, 05:00 PM
:nono: Noooooooooo booty pics shall be given :nono:

wow i feel special in possessing them :D

Luffy
07-07-2012, 03:51 AM
i hope garcia gets turked after the fight

..El Chacal..
07-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Garcia hits hard though, and Khan has had some issues with his chin. But Khan is very fast, I don't know if Danny can handle that.

I wonder what Angel will get up to at the weight in?

Khan's chin is fine..at 135 he got checked, he was drained..since then he's been hit flush by Maidana and Judah and his chin held up pretty well, better than most anticipated..

Khan better learn to dig deep though and want to engage, that running shlt will get him no where..I got Khan winning 116-112 on all 3 cards...

Bossy
07-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Roberto Alomar doesnt live there anymore.

:lol1: Silly. I never really thought Robbie was cute though ...

Khan is gonna get em...

Hmmm you think so?

i hope garcia gets turked after the fight

What does that mean?

Khan's chin is fine..at 135 he got checked, he was drained..since then he's been hit flush by Maidana and Judah and his chin held up pretty well, better than most anticipated..

Khan better learn to dig deep though and want to engage, that running shlt will get him no where..I got Khan winning 116-112 on all 3 cards...

I think Garcia is going to be trying to KO him though. Like with all the sh1t that's been talked the last few weeks, I think he's going to have immense pressure on him not to lose. Now, if that helps him or hurts him mentally, we will see.

I think they are a good match though. Garcia has nothing on Khan's speed. But he is an effective puncher.

..El Chacal..
07-07-2012, 01:06 PM
:lol1: Silly. I never really thought Robbie was cute though ...

Hmmm you think so?

What does that mean?

I think Garcia is going to be trying to KO him though. Like with all the sh1t that's been talked the last few weeks, I think he's going to have immense pressure on him not to lose. Now, if that helps him or hurts him mentally, we will see.

I think they are a good match though. Garcia has nothing on Khan's speed. But he is an effective puncher.

Morales was giving Garcia the business, I'm not convinced even by his pretty green eyes, his dad just wrote a check his son's ass can't cash..Garcia will get hurt, Khan has more to prove than Garcia, and unfortunately for Garcia, his daddy won't be able to jump in and save him, they'll both get embarrassed, I'm sure Roach is gonna urge Khan to hurt that boy and take him out for all that hootin n hollering...

Bossy
07-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Morales was giving Garcia the business, I'm not convinced even by his pretty green eyes, his dad just wrote a check his son's ass can't cash..Garcia will get hurt, Khan has more to prove than Garcia, and unfortunately for Garcia, his daddy won't be able to jump in and save him, they'll both get embarrassed, I'm sure Roach is gonna urge Khan to hurt that boy and take him out for all that hootin n hollering...

He does have really pretty green eyes doesn't he? :love:

What do you think about Angel's view on Freddy Roach? Saying that he takes already talented and trained fighters and not really putting the work in?

..El Chacal..
07-07-2012, 01:43 PM
He does have really pretty green eyes doesn't he? :love:

What do you think about Angel's view on Freddy Roach? Saying that he takes already talented and trained fighters and not really putting the work in?

He's an idiot, Roach is proven, Angel Garcia is trying to talk to hype this fight up, but he crossed the line, and until established fighters start coming to him to work their corner or serve as their trainer he's got nothing to say, he's a clown who's embarrassing his son, I'd be ashamed, real talk..

Mike Haynes
07-07-2012, 01:46 PM
RicdaRula and Bossy.

Man I love this b1tch....

Garcia is just as tall as Khan and can punch....but he's slow and punches wide - taylor made for Khan. If Khan sets up everything off of his speedy jab and channels his anger effectively, he should KO Garcia in like 10 rounds.

Bossy
07-07-2012, 01:50 PM
He's an idiot, Roach is proven, Angel Garcia is trying to talk to hype this fight up, but he crossed the line, and until established fighters start coming to him to work their corner or serve as their trainer he's got nothing to say, he's a clown who's embarrassing his son, I'd be ashamed, real talk..

I thought Danny did look embarrassed during the last pressure conference, imo.

cactusEG
07-07-2012, 01:58 PM
I hope Garcia loses. But we all know it will happen

dj Calleti
07-07-2012, 11:05 PM
RicdaRula and Bossy.

I love Jenna, I watch all her videos every Wednesday.

LeG00N
07-08-2012, 03:31 AM
I love Jenna, I watch all her videos every Wednesday.

You only like her because she's white

dj Calleti
07-08-2012, 03:33 AM
You only like her because she's white

I'm not following?

LeG00N
07-08-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm not following?

if she was Salvadorean you woudn't pay attention to that ugly unfunny cunt and you know it

Bossy
07-08-2012, 12:26 PM
if she was Salvadorean you woudn't pay attention to ugly unfunny cunt and you know it

What's wrong with white girls? :nonono::nonono:

LeG00N
07-09-2012, 11:47 AM
What's wrong with white girls? :nonono::nonono:

nothing at all, it's just the fact that dj Marroqui has an extensive track record of being racist

Bossy
07-09-2012, 03:08 PM
nothing at all, it's just the fact that dj Marroqui has an extensive track record of being racist

:lol1::lol1:

I kid! The majority of white girls I meet are wastes of air. S'all good :luvbed:

Edit: *Majority of Girls I meet, it's not a race thing. A lot of females are fuking useless.

dj Calleti
07-09-2012, 03:13 PM

I am not a racist and I love women of all races(white, arab, latina, etc).

Quit making things up.

Bossy
07-09-2012, 03:18 PM

Quit making things up.

One behalf of white girls everywhere: We love you too :kiss:

LeG00N
07-09-2012, 03:22 PM

Quit making things up.

name 1 ebony goddess that you like.....

exposed

dj Calleti
07-09-2012, 03:33 PM
name 1 ebony goddess that you like.....

exposed

I like Rihanna's music.

What's been exposed?

jtcs1981
07-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Hola mis amors!

Garcia y Khan?

Hola gente linda, PartE.

Besos para ustedes.

You are improving.

I dont like Khan. He talks a lot and cant handle criticism. Mofo blocked me in Twitter.

I dont see anything special in Garcia. His father is an a$$hole and deserves to burn in hell for all his stupid comments.

I will watch the fight but I dont care who wins. I'm betting on Garcia because I'm getting odds, other than that I dont give a f

Bossy
07-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Hola gente linda, PartE.

Besos para ustedes.

You are improving.

I dont like Khan. He talks a lot and cant handle criticism. Mofo blocked me in Twitter.

I dont see anything special in Garcia. His father is an a$$hole and deserves to burn in hell for all his stupid comments.

I will watch the fight but I dont care who wins. I'm betting on Garcia because I'm getting odds, other than that I dont give a f

I have a great teacher :luvbed:

:lol1: He blocked you? tut

I think Garcia can pull it off, I would like to see him do it too.

Did you put money on him?

jtcs1981
07-09-2012, 03:53 PM
I have a great teacher :luvbed:

:lol1: He blocked you? tut

I think Garcia can pull it off, I would like to see him do it too.

Did you put money on him?

Epoints here just to rattle khan fans. I dont know if Danny can, but I will literally LMAO if Khan walks in right to Garcia left hook. Morales is a warrior and he can stand up, but Khan will go to sleep and we will finally stop listening to his annoying rants.

Yes, that mofo blocked me. Steve Kim blocked me too. He is a ****ty writer and call him out for being bias and an idiot. Paul McCloskey blocked me because I called him delusional. Chisora blocked me because I said that british fighters are weak and they get exposed on this side of the Atlantic. Sensitives blokes

dj Calleti
07-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Garcia is going to get smoked by my Indian idol.

Bossy
07-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Epoints here just to rattle khan fans. I dont know if Danny can, but I will literally LMAO if Khan walks in right to Garcia left hook. Morales is a warrior and he can stand up, but Khan will go to sleep and we will finally stop listening to his annoying rants.

Yes, that mofo blocked me. Steve Kim blocked me too. He is a ****ty writer and call him out for being bias and an idiot. Paul McCloskey blocked me because I called him delusional. Chisora blocked me because I said that british fighters are weak and they get exposed on this side of the Atlantic. Sensitives blokes

LMFAO you are just getting blocked by everyone.

Don't worry, amor, I won't block you <333 :kiss:

Luffy
07-09-2012, 04:07 PM
hey boss lady porque el puto de garcia tiene la cara de mamon?

jtcs1981
07-09-2012, 04:09 PM
LMFAO you are just getting blocked by everyone.

Don't worry, amor, I won't block you <333 :kiss:

Just sensitive divas. Broner didnt and wrote lots of sht to him. I told Chavez Jr to take a drug test and he didnt blocked me. I mean, I've talked some mad ish to the media here in PR and nothing.

Bossy
07-09-2012, 09:41 PM
hey boss lady porque el puto de garcia tiene la cara de mamon?
:nonono::nonono::nonono:

He's so pretty.

Just sensitive divas. Broner didnt and wrote lots of sht to him. I told Chavez Jr to take a drug test and he didnt blocked me. I mean, I've talked some mad ish to the media here in PR and nothing.

:lol1: You make me giggle, I never thought you would talk loads of **** to anyone. That's made me laugh.