View Full Version : Que significa to avi y tu sigi??

RavshinRicRude
06-25-2012, 08:50 PM
aver bola de bueyes...como pueden ver todos tenemes avi's y sigies y me imagino que tiened significado para ustedes.....pues platiquenos que significan y por que los tienen.....

Wachu got?

Underboss
06-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Avatar: The beautiful and sexy Eva Mendes.

STREET CLEANER
06-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Mine explains itself

ELHURACAN58
06-25-2012, 09:36 PM
AVI is Tomomi Ogawa part of one of my few favorite asian bands.

Sig is the future face of puerto rican boxing Thomas Dulorme walking tall while the ref stares in amazement and his victim's on the canvas.

-jose-
06-25-2012, 09:52 PM
the great Roberto Clemente my avi...
my sig...body shot from Cotto to Mayweather...
like having a sports theme picture also like doing the black white and color effect...

LeG00N
06-25-2012, 10:02 PM
I make my self a new avy and sig every 2days..

The latest ia a Leatherface combo to finish my Horror collection I started last year.

I've already made, Chucky,Freddy Kruger, MichaelMyers, The Exorcist, Pennywise from I.T. , Hell Raiser, The Grudge, Zombies and Hannibal Lecter

Primera
06-25-2012, 10:05 PM
my avy will always feature a mexican flag in it no matter what

sig i change whenever i feel it needed

chiguy91
06-25-2012, 11:07 PM
avi: model named jeri lee. she's filipina/mexican.

sig: lucas 'the beast' matthysse :headbang:

Optimistic
06-25-2012, 11:09 PM
Avi : Is Lana Del Rey. Love her & her music.

Sig: The Great Miguel Cotto & a sexy maid.

JRM
06-26-2012, 12:09 AM
Gio making Tim Howard his b*itch.

Canelo making Baldmoir No-chin-ir.:439:

ELHURACAN58
06-26-2012, 12:16 AM

The latest ia a Leatherface combo to finish my Horror collection I started last year.

I've already made, Chucky,Freddy Kruger, MichaelMyers, The Exorcist, Pennywise from I.T. , Hell Raiser, The Grudge, Zombies and Hannibal Lecter

How about Candyman or Wishmaster?

bigsmoothh
06-26-2012, 02:49 AM
mine represents el terrible morales my fav fighter of all time. the sig reminds me of myself...........

RavshinRicRude
06-26-2012, 02:17 PM
my avy will always feature a mexican flag in it no matter what

sig i change whenever i feel it needed

is that osama bin ladin on your avi????

RavshinRicRude
06-26-2012, 02:19 PM
AVI is Tomomi Ogawa part of one of my few favorite asian bands.

Sig is the future face of puerto rican boxing Thomas Dulorme walking tall while the ref stares in amazement and his victim's on the canvas.

you listen to asian music huh?? interesting....if you had to compare that music to some one here in the states who would they sound like??

RavshinRicRude
06-26-2012, 02:20 PM

What's with all the horror film theme siggies though???

RavshinRicRude
06-26-2012, 02:27 PM
aver bola de bueyes...como pueden ver todos tenemes avi's y sigies y me imagino que tiened significado para ustedes.....pues platiquenos que significan y por que los tienen.....

Wachu got?

We can see what you posted.......the question is WHY?? que significado tiene para ti???

jtcs1981
06-26-2012, 03:15 PM
We can see what you posted.......the question is WHY?? que significado tiene para ti???

What about you Ric? Que significan para ti.

Yo no le doy significado especial. Tengo una foto de Cotto que es de mis boxeadores favoritos y que siempre apoyo. Somos de la misma area y me siento orgulloso de que nos represente.

Creo que mi sig era o es (no se porque le di disable por cosas del trabajo) una foto de donde se une el Mar Caribe y el Oceano Atlantico. Son dos cuerpos de agua salada, totalmente diferente en temperaturas y movimiento, pero cuando se encuentran no hay diferencia a plena vista y se mantienen tranquilos aun cuando tienen diferencias.

Plus I love to go there to drink and that pic remind me to go there often.

RavshinRicRude
06-26-2012, 05:56 PM
What about you Ric? Que significan para ti.

Yo no le doy significado especial. Tengo una foto de Cotto que es de mis boxeadores favoritos y que siempre apoyo. Somos de la misma area y me siento orgulloso de que nos represente.

Creo que mi sig era o es (no se porque le di disable por cosas del trabajo) una foto de donde se une el Mar Caribe y el Oceano Atlantico. Son dos cuerpos de agua salada, totalmente diferente en temperaturas y movimiento, pero cuando se encuentran no hay diferencia a plena vista y se mantienen tranquilos aun cuando tienen diferencias.

Plus I love to go there to drink and that pic remind me to go there often.

My current Superman/American Flag avi is due to a tatto im getting on my leg over this summer....

The Tyson GOAT sigy is my homage to Tyson(the reason I LOVE BOXING)

and the Mayweather one is just to make fun of these people who think 3 months in the "joint" is gonna wreck May.....its just silly really....

Bronsky
06-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Avy: Anselmo Moreno
Sig: favorite fighters no particular order

dj Calleti
06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Avi...mi futura esposa

Sig....cristiano con iker

ELHURACAN58
06-26-2012, 08:27 PM
you listen to asian music huh?? interesting....if you had to compare that music to some one here in the states who would they sound like??

Thats difficult to answer because asian singers are generally very different from here, so I could only give you comparisons in terms of popularity.

It looks like Asia is going through the phase right now that America went through in the 90's with some of the most popular artists being boy and girl groups like Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Destinys Child, etc. You may have heard SNSD, Big Bang, 2ne1, etc.

I mostly follow women artists in Asia though, cause a lot of men artists over there dress up, act, and sound like queers (no offense to the homo population).

Luffy
06-26-2012, 09:51 PM
Hey huracan do u know "two-mix"

jtcs1981
06-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Thats difficult to answer because asian singers are generally very different from here, so I could only give you comparisons in terms of popularity.

It looks like Asia is going through the phase right now that America went through in the 90's with some of the most popular artists being boy and girl groups like Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Destinys Child, etc. You may have heard SNSD, Big Bang, 2ne1, etc.

I mostly follow women artists in Asia though, cause a lot of men artists over there dress up, act, and sound like queers (no offense to the homo population).

Pero cantan en su idioma o en ingles? Y los entiendes?

LeG00N
06-27-2012, 11:33 AM
What's with all the horror film theme siggies though???

just gives me an excuse to make sigs

RavshinRicRude
06-27-2012, 12:40 PM

ah very good question.........

RavshinRicRude
06-27-2012, 12:41 PM
just gives me an excuse to make sigs

so did you pick them though cuz your a big horror movie buff or you into the macabre or what??

no me dijas que eres brujo??? hahahhaha

-Johannes-
06-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Avi: Hernan Marquez chilling outside the Hermosillo airport despues de llegar de Panama como el mejor peso mosca del mundo

Sig: Marquez knocking out Concepcion
Quotes that indicate that Arum doesn't care for the Pac/Mayweather fight.

ELHURACAN58
06-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Hey huracan do u know "two-mix"

Yes, thanks to Detective Conan. I understand they are done in the music industry.

Ambos, como por ejemplo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9jRAExW0aDI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Y algunos como 2ne1 tienen un estilo muy norteamericano (si estoy bien 2 de las integrantes nacieron o se criaron en Estados Unidos)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j7_lSP8Vc3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PS. Dont think Im an expert on asian music I only know what they tell me and most artists I know are thanks to anime songs Ive searched from my favorite anime series.

ELHURACAN58
06-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Por cierto jtcs1981, no entiendo tres cuartos de lo que dicen, la razón por la que escucho canciones es por la misma razón que mi música preferida viene de artistas como Enya, Adeimos, Eden, etc., etc.

Estoy más pendiente a los sonidos e instrumentos utilizados en las canciones que las mismas líricas.

Lo mismo te puedo hablar sobre música latinoamericana de la que nunca has escuchado, que de la europea, la india, incluso la africana.

Si tuviera que escoger música extranjera favorita generalmente hablando, mi preferido lugar sería la música irlandesa.

Por mucho es mi preferida.

ELHURACAN58
06-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Avi: Hernan Marquez chilling outside the Hermosillo airport despues de llegar de Panama como el mejor peso mosca del mundo

Sig: Marquez knocking out Concepcion
Quotes that indicate that Arum doesn't care for the Pac/Mayweather fight.

Man Tyson Marquez has been my favorite mexican boxer for some time now. Watched him for the first time against Donaire and thought he was going to be a champ. Thought he handled himself well in that fight despite being outmatched in power, height, reach, speed, just about every category.

He beat a tough Concepcion and has handled himself well ever since. To me he's the most underrated mexican champ in boxing right now.

jtcs1981
06-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Por cierto jtcs1981, no entiendo tres cuartos de lo que dicen, la razón por la que escucho canciones es por la misma razón que mi música preferida viene de artistas como Enya, Adeimos, Eden, etc., etc.

Estoy más pendiente a los sonidos e instrumentos utilizados en las canciones que las mismas líricas.

Lo mismo te puedo hablar sobre música latinoamericana de la que nunca has escuchado, que de la europea, la india, incluso la africana.

Si tuviera que escoger música extranjera favorita generalmente hablando, mi preferido lugar sería la música irlandesa.

Por mucho es mi preferida.

Cuando vivi en EU me hice pana de gente de Etiopia, Burundi, Kenya, Nigeria y Uganda. Y empece a escuchar su musica por el ritmo y los instrumentos. Hubo en tiempo en que entendia ciertas palabras. Y a veces podia entender el mensaje. La musica en cierta manera es un lenguaje universal.

ELHURACAN58
06-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Cuando vivi en EU me hice pana de gente de Etiopia, Burundi, Kenya, Nigeria y Uganda. Y empece a escuchar su musica por el ritmo y los instrumentos. Hubo en tiempo en que entendia ciertas palabras. Y a veces podia entender el mensaje. La musica en cierta manera es un lenguaje universal.

Oui, mais je ne peux pas entender el japonés como el francés, el italiano, el portugués, entre otros idiomas fáciles de aprender.

Según lo que he leído los lenguajes africanos son fáciles de aprender, no tanto los asiáticos.

De hecho conozco varias palabras japonesas de memoria, pero no conozco el significado y la traducción de ellas.

De acuerdo con la última oración.

-Johannes-
06-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Man Tyson Marquez has been my favorite mexican boxer for some time now. Watched him for the first time against Donaire and thought he was going to be a champ. Thought he handled himself well in that fight despite being outmatched in power, height, reach, speed, just about every category.

He beat a tough Concepcion and has handled himself well ever since. To me he's the most underrated mexican champ in boxing right now.

He's a much better fighter now. I remeber watching his first fights and he was all about the KO, now he takes his time moves very well on the ring and has become such a great counterpuncher. He's the coolest little guy in boxing.

Luffy
06-29-2012, 03:39 AM
Yes, thanks to Detective Conan. I understand they are done in the music industry.

Ambos, como por ejemplo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9jRAExW0aDI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Y algunos como 2ne1 tienen un estilo muy norteamericano (si estoy bien 2 de las integrantes nacieron o se criaron en Estados Unidos)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j7_lSP8Vc3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PS. Dont think Im an expert on asian music I only know what they tell me and most artists I know are thanks to anime songs Ive searched from my favorite anime series.

listen to some of two-mix's work on gundam wing its pretty good. also can you tell me which japanese girl band is the sexiest

ELHURACAN58
06-29-2012, 09:19 PM
listen to some of two-mix's work on gundam wing its pretty good. also can you tell me which japanese girl band is the sexiest

Ok I will!

I dont know your taste. My personal favorite girls band is Scandal, but if you're looking for sexy I suggest idol group AKB48.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yNg3mcjhq9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KPOP has more in terms of sexyness haha.

RavshinRicRude
07-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Ok I will!

I dont know your taste. My personal favorite girls band is Scandal, but if you're looking for sexy I suggest idol group AKB48.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yNg3mcjhq9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KPOP has more in terms of sexyness haha.

Id' b down....if they were naked!!! hahaha

Primera
07-18-2012, 05:02 PM
New sig, gotta put that racist ****** on blast for dissing Mexicans

Luffy
07-18-2012, 06:19 PM

holy ****.........

jtcs1981
07-18-2012, 10:31 PM

Probably the same guy that made Cuah leave the page. Sad, very sad.

Primera
07-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Probably the same guy that made Cuah leave the page. Sad, very sad.

yup, that's where i called him out too and got banned. still can't believe they let a racist moderate the forums. the other mods are cool it seems

JRM
07-18-2012, 11:04 PM
yup, that's where i called him out too and got banned. still can't believe they let a racist moderate the forums. the other mods are cool it seems

and in a boxing forum where you're gonna have a lot of mexicans.. :lol1::lol1::lol1:

bigsmoothh
07-19-2012, 02:55 AM
no se aguiten mi raza, la gente ignorante hay que ignorarla. acuerdense que todo en este mundo se paga.................

RIZO24
07-21-2012, 04:54 PM
My AVI is to pay tribute to the best Mexican fighter out there, Juan Manuel Marquez. I have been following his career from the very beginning. My SIG's are to pay tribute to one of my favorite fighters of all time Johhny Tapia (R.I.P) and a current favorite Julio Cesar Chavez Jr..

RavshinRicRude
08-06-2012, 07:45 PM
http://webpages.charter.net/boxingfan562/JULIO-CESAR-CHAVEZ---LA-CINTURA-DE-GOMA---YouTube.gif:boxing:

-jose-
11-15-2012, 04:39 PM
hay muchos que han cambiado su avi y sig so le di un bompeo :lol1: ha esta thread.
mi avi y sig por supuesto es el soon to be WBA Super Welterweight Champion Miguel Cotto.

RavshinRicRude
11-15-2012, 05:22 PM
hay muchos que han cambiado su avi y sig so le di un bompeo :lol1: ha esta thread.
mi avi y sig por supuesto es el soon to be WBA Super Welterweight Champion Miguel Cotto.

my siggies are pretty self explanatory....but my avi is Iron Mike's face tattoo...and the acronym GOAT....greatest of all time.......Mike is the reason I love the sport....true story!

-jose-
11-15-2012, 05:35 PM
my siggies are pretty self explanatory....but my avi is Iron Mike's face tattoo...and the acronym GOAT....greatest of all time.......Mike is the reason I love the sport....true story!

the greatest P4P in boxing history of you ask me, I did this tribute to him you probably seen if not check it out.
***8226;
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/laselva787/1353015058-picsay.jpg

RavshinRicRude
11-15-2012, 05:40 PM
the greatest P4P in boxing history of you ask me, I did this tribute to him you probably seen if not check it out.

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/laselva787/1353015058-picsay.jpg

sweet....you into the siggies too huh?? what do you use? photoshop?

-jose-
11-15-2012, 05:46 PM
sweet....you into the siggies too huh?? what do you use? photoshop?

yeah Photoshop is what I use, you also do sigs right? I've seen many posters with sigs you've done...what do you use?

RavshinRicRude
11-15-2012, 07:43 PM
yeah Photoshop is what I use, you also do sigs right? I've seen many posters with sigs you've done...what do you use?

yeah I do....I use PS as well....I like doing the ones with vids imbedded in them those come out nice but they are a bit of a pain in the ass at times....Maniac is a nice siggy maker too....

bigsmoothh
11-16-2012, 12:03 AM
wish i knew how to make sigs, got the ideas but not the time..............

RIZO24
11-16-2012, 12:07 PM
My avi has Santa Cruz, the kid is becoming a star and one of my favorites to watch.. My SIG has Emannuel Steward who was one of the great trainers of all time and the other SIG is of one of the best moments in boxing, no hate towards PR's, Cotto had the wrong plan for that fight and Margarito made him pay dearly...

RavshinRicRude
11-16-2012, 12:58 PM
wish i knew how to make sigs, got the ideas but not the time..............

but the real question is do you got the skill though????????? ahhahaa

jtcs1981
11-16-2012, 03:35 PM

Mi avi es por la bellaquera intensa que siento por esa nena. No me gustan las rubias pero por ella hago la excepcion

RavshinRicRude
11-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Mi avi es por la bellaquera intensa que siento por esa nena. No me gustan las rubias pero por ella hago la excepcion

me dijiste que es boriquoa pero quien es?? que hace???

-jose-
11-16-2012, 05:45 PM

yeah bro! I know I've said this before but that chick on your sig has the perfect ser of nalgas. I hope is not disrespectful to :wank: to another posters avi but if it is...sorry
x's 4 :lol1: :lol1:

jtcs1981
11-17-2012, 10:34 AM
me dijiste que es boriquoa pero quien es?? que hace???

Es Argentina. Es boxeadora. Yesica Bopp campeona minimosca OMB/AMB

yeah bro! I know I've said this before but that chick on your sig has the perfect ser of nalgas. I hope is not disrespectful to :wank: to another posters avi but if it is...sorry

Jalate todas las que quieres en confianza jajaja

RavshinRicRude
11-19-2012, 01:43 PM

COCHINO.............I hope you at least wash your hands before you start to type again...................:Flush:

ahhahahhaha

-jose-
11-19-2012, 02:24 PM
COCHINO.............I hope you at least wash your hands before you start to type again...................:Flush:

ahhahahhaha

:lol1: :lol1: mi computadora mis reglas.

RavshinRicRude
11-19-2012, 04:39 PM
:lol1: :lol1: mi computadora mis reglas.

true dat true dat........

UTEP
11-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Que significa to avi y tu sigi??

El hombre que va partir la madre al Adrian Broner

RavshinRicRude
11-19-2012, 06:55 PM
El hombre que va partir la madre al Adrian Broner

y ese guey quien es?

LeG00N
11-19-2012, 11:01 PM
y ese guey quien es?
se equivoco, quiso poner a Marquez o Bam bam lol

RavshinRicRude
11-20-2012, 04:18 PM
se equivoco, quiso poner a Marquez o Bam bam lol

I guess soo.............

RIZO24
11-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Got a new SIG, its Chavez Jr. knocking down MArtinez.. Man it was one of the most exciting parts in a fight I have ever witnessed.. Martinez gave el Junior a boxing lesson but in the end El Junior almost pulled the upset. I like to see El Junior fight Pavlik then maybe Martinez in late 2013 or beginning of 2014, even though I think Martinez will still outbox him..

UTEP
11-20-2012, 06:20 PM
Got a new SIG, its Chavez Jr. knocking down MArtinez.. Man it was one of the most exciting parts in a fight I have ever witnessed.. Martinez gave el Junior a boxing lesson but in the end El Junior almost pulled the upset. I like to see El Junior fight Pavlik then maybe Martinez in late 2013 or beginning of 2014, even though I think Martinez will still outbox him..

Hell yea, Chavez vs Pavlik would be a bad ass fight.

Another good fight is Chavez vs Arthur Abraham for the 168 WBO belt, that fight would be a WAR............Chavez KHTFO

RavshinRicRude
11-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Hell yea, Chavez vs Pavlik would be a bad ass fight.

Another good fight is Chavez vs Arthur Abraham for the 168 WBO belt, that fight would be a WAR............Chavez KHTFO

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing: