View Full Version : España es bueno pero no sirve

ELHURACAN58
06-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Los veo jugar y saben como ganar pero no son el equipo dominante que los medios nos tratan de vender.

Alemania y el mismo México son más excitantes para ver.

Espero que los alemanes ganen esta UEFA.

JRM
06-23-2012, 08:21 PM
me gusta como piensas.

yo quiero que la gane Inglaterra . España no es invencible.

Pero juegan de memoria.

Underboss
06-24-2012, 01:10 AM
Spain is good, they just don't have very good forwards.

dj Calleti
06-24-2012, 01:32 AM
TS is an idiot.

There's no nicer way in putting it.

chiguy91
06-25-2012, 12:01 AM
entiendo lo que dices. a mi tambien no me gusta verlos a veces. hay unos partidos cuando ellos juegan muy lento. pero espana si sirven. no pueden ser campeones mundial sin tener un equipo que sirve.

JRM
06-25-2012, 11:13 PM
TS is an idiot.

There's no nicer way in putting it.

yea that's what I was thinking

I was just being amicable about it :rofl:

bigsmoothh
06-26-2012, 09:09 PM

i love that giovanni sig, one of my fav goals........

ELHURACAN58
06-27-2012, 01:26 AM

Dont lie, you wanted to say it but couldnt because of peer pressure.:slap:

i love that giovanni sig, one of my fav goals........

Yeah I was about to ask when did it happen?

Underboss
06-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Spain will be facing PR in their home turf in 2 months. Let's see how garbage they truly are :lol1:.

mikeyh1015
06-27-2012, 10:19 AM
España euro 2012 campeones!!!!! Bola de embidiosos!!! Respetar Hala Furia ROJA!!!!

jtcs1981
06-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Spain will be facing PR in their home turf in 2 months. Let's see how garbage they truly are :lol1:.

Eso va a ser una goleada. Aqui en PR la Roja tiene muchos fanaticos. Va a parecer un home game for Spain

ELHURACAN58
06-27-2012, 01:46 PM

Wow Spain beating a squad that was formed for the first time in 2007, comes from a country where Football has next to no fans and who most players come from the US's second division league.

Truly an impressive feat if they manage to beat us.:notworthy

Roja's480
06-27-2012, 06:53 PM
I forgot Spain plays Puerto Rico in august, will see how Spain is no good

Underboss
06-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Wow Spain beating a squad that was formed for the first time in 2007, comes from a country where Football has next to no fans and who most players come from the US's second division league.

Truly an impressive feat if they manage to beat us.:notworthy

Then keep your mouth shut and don't you ever say anything that disrespects how great Spain is, boy :bottle:.

ELHURACAN58
06-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Then keep your mouth shut and don't you ever say anything that disrespects how great Spain is, boy :bottle:.

Difference between Spain and Germany is that Germany didnt need more than 90 minutes to beat Portugal.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-opio7cMy-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Underboss
06-27-2012, 07:29 PM
You're comparing a Group Stage match (in the video) to an actual knockout stage? Wow, you're so brilliant.

Russia destroyed Greece in the Group Stages, and guess what happened? they bounced back and eliminated Russia from going to the knockout stages :wave:.

And just incase you don't know, Spain is coming into the finals WITHOUT 2 key players that helped them win in 2008 :wave:.

The fact is that you're one of those football fans that don't appreciate Spain's playing style because they're too boring, but fail to realize they have one of the best defenses in all of football.

elgranluchadore
06-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Ya sabia que Alvez la iba a fallar se le notaba en la cara que estaba super nervioso

dj Calleti
06-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Spain is going to play PR?
:lol1:

Probably gunna have bums playing for em....they should give Iker Muniain a call up, kid is a nice.

Cuba>PR

Cubans might be cheeks, but they do play the ball very well in the mid. For the country it is and lack of support for the sport, they're quite impressive imo.

Saw em play away in Panama...Cuba lost 1-0 but they had good control. Cubas forwards just suck really bad. Ok keeper and decent defenders so the team they are.

dj Calleti
06-27-2012, 10:26 PM
You're comparing a Group Stage match (in the video) to an actual knockout stage? Wow, you're so brilliant.

Russia destroyed Greece in the Group Stages, and guess what happened? they bounced back and eliminated Russia from going to the knockout stages :wave:.

And just incase you don't know, Spain is coming into the finals WITHOUT 2 key players that helped them win in 2008 :wave:.

The fact is that you're one of those football fans that don't appreciate Spain's playing style because they're too boring, but fail to realize they have one of the best defenses in all of football.

Russia owned Czech Republic like 4-0 or 4-1....in the end Czech won the group and Russia were KO'd.

Triangle theories never work in sports.

Spain are currently with a shot Torres, a bum striker(negredo), and an ok one(Llorente)....they really really really miss David Villa, but they still made the finals without him. Puyol doesn't seem to be such a big loss, maybe it's time for him to retire. Villa was a miss, they need that guy on the left to cut in or play as a forward.

Underboss
06-27-2012, 10:50 PM
It's a shame Del Bosque didn't put Soldado as another striker, Negredo is pure crap. Soldado put good numbers last year, Llorente is only a Power header, nothing fancy about him.

They can breath easy they have Pedro. The only thing keeping Spain alive is their solid defense. They need to work on getting good attackers.

MANIAC310
06-27-2012, 11:28 PM
:lol1: at the though of España playing PR

ELHURACAN58
06-28-2012, 12:18 AM
:lol1: at the though of España playing PR

Hey hey, we did tie Honduras 2-2 back in 08 so if we're lucky we might only lose 2-0 in the game.:dunno:

jtcs1981
06-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Spain is going to play PR?
:lol1:

Probably gunna have bums playing for em....they should give Iker Muniain a call up, kid is a nice.

Cuba>PR

Cubans might be cheeks, but they do play the ball very well in the mid. For the country it is and lack of support for the sport, they're quite impressive imo.

Saw em play away in Panama...Cuba lost 1-0 but they had good control. Cubas forwards just suck really bad. Ok keeper and decent defenders so the team they are.

You do know we dont pay too much attention to that sport. It is a boom right now and they are exploiting what they can. It will be funny if in 20 years we improve and we run all central american countries like we do in most team sports.

ELHURACAN58
06-28-2012, 02:25 PM
You do know we dont pay too much attention to that sport. It is a boom right now and they are exploiting what they can. It will be funny if in 20 years we improve and we run all central american countries like we do in most team sports.

Salvadorians are unfortunately nonexistant in very other sport.

The Islanders have already started it, and they dont even have a decade of existence.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PuLcrKYmk2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lxUNR3cor4U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jdieDyvGNs4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mars Champ
06-28-2012, 02:32 PM

The Islanders have already started it, and they dont even have a decade of existence.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PuLcrKYmk2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lxUNR3cor4U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jdieDyvGNs4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that team has like 2 puerto ricans in it lol and PR won't beat the central americans in soccer

jtcs1981
06-28-2012, 02:40 PM

Islander no cuenta. Esa gente casi ninguna es de aqui. Pero dale tiempo. En los otros deportes de equipo mejoramos significativamente, no dudo que lo podamos hacer en ese tambien. Nunca vamos a llegar al nivel de los suramericanos, pero si al menos puede ser mas competitivo, me voy a reir y mucho.

ELHURACAN58
06-28-2012, 03:08 PM
that team has like 2 puerto ricans in it lol and PR won't beat the central americans in soccer

Now when you say central american teams, I expect you mean the elite ones right? Cause a few weeks ago we whooped Nicaraguas butt.:lol1:

dj Calleti
06-28-2012, 05:58 PM

Neither does Cuba.

The players train themselves and get no support compare to the likes of baseball. I can almost say PR is on par with Cuba but PR is likly getting support from the yanks.

From what I've seen from Cuba, I'm quite impressed.

But I do hope PR and Cuba improve their game. CONCACAF needs a bit more competition, it's a joke atm.

JRM
06-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Neither does Cuba.

The players train themselves and get no support compare to the likes of baseball. I can almost say PR is on par with Cuba but PR is likly getting support from the yanks.

From what I've seen from Cuba, I'm quite impressed.

But I do hope PR and Cuba improve their game. CONCACAF needs a bit more competition, it's a joke atm.

I agree or Mexico should move to CONMEBOL.

dj Calleti
07-01-2012, 08:57 PM
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

ELHURACAN58
07-01-2012, 09:13 PM
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Balloteli is such a troll, he scores 2 goals on Germany and scores one goal against the other 5 teams combined ( and he had his chances, even against Spain) :*******:

He's on my black list (no pun intended)