Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why so much hate on canelo from some Mexicans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so much hate on canelo from some Mexicans?

At least he is representing well. I can just imagine the ****s that would be said about him if he had been born in USA. You have no choice but to see the reality and know he is a good fighter. He will be fighting punisher williams next in a tough test. Santos Saul is a true fighter, he was born to fight.

He is lb x lb the best looking guy in the sport of boxing behind sergio "sexy-papi" martinez , has lots of cash and his woman is smoking hot, people don't be jealous if it bothers you that much go earn it yourself.

We should give him a chance I like how he fights he can stand toe to toe or box you. If his chin is said to be as strong as Chavez's jr, canelo will be unstoppable in a matter of 2 years.

JEALOUSY

Oh and i ain't a phaggot but Canelo is better looking then sergio

Comment

Let's agree to disagree because Sergio has those beautiful dreamy green eyes.

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
      JEALOUSY

Oh and i ain't a phaggot but Canelo is better looking then sergio

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        Let's agree to disagree because Sergio has those beautiful dreamy green eyes.
        he looks like he stayed too long in the tanning bed

Comment

I cant understand it.. The kid is ****en good for his age.. Maybe because he is so white looking...

Comment

what mexicans do you speak of? Mexicans love him. But alot do think he is a hype job. He is a dam good fighter and the thing that I like about him he is always improving and adding to his game.

Comment

is those people the hate televisa and think he is a product of televisa, to me canelo is the real deal, he would do great in his career.

Comment

I was just talkin about this in the Williams-Canelo thread...I don't understand the hate either, and folks saying "he's finally stepping up in competition"...the kid is 21....and he's about 2-3 fights away from cracking the p4p list

He still has a lot to improve on, head movement/ lateral movement at the top of that list...I can see him having problems against a pure boxer...but hopefully he has a great showing against P-Will, i'll be rooting for em.

Comment

Only an idiot would hate on the kid, he's 21 and damn good for his age.

Comment

no hate here. i'm a fan he will go far. The kid has talent and heart

Comment

Working...
                    X