View Full Version : Mexican Cartels (NWS)

cactusEG
05-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Very graphic !

So sad this is what my county has come down to. Looks like they are killing for the fun of it.

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhVI2Gkg8lFy5l13w8"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhVI2Gkg8lFy5l13w8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

piojo del norte
05-21-2012, 09:20 PM
Since all of this crap has been happening I don't ever mention I have family in Mexico. I avoid that topic when it comes up. Many Mexicans have worked so hard and have gone through some difficult times and situations for centuries just so a bunch of no good, pieces of **** devils can cloud that reputation.

I really am ashamed to be correlated to these horrible disgusting people.

JRM
05-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Since all of this crap has been happening I don't ever mention I have family in Mexico. I avoid that topic when it comes up. Many Mexicans have worked so hard and have gone through some difficult times and situations for centuries just so a bunch of no good, pieces of **** devils can cloud that reputation.

I really am ashamed to be correlated to these horrible disgusting people.

disgusting that you let a few people let you be embarrased to be from mexico.

piojo del norte
05-21-2012, 09:25 PM
I Hope God comes soon and just destroys the earth. As a people we have failed. Sure, humans may have reached the moon and created amazing machines capable of anything and everything but that is besides the point.

piojo del norte
05-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Honestly, embarrassed to be a human.

As if Mexicans need more bad things for the rest of the world to talk about. Mexicans are already the most hated group of people on earth.

disgusting that you let a few people let you be embarrased to be from mexico.

Primera
05-21-2012, 09:37 PM
i think being a clipper fan is more shameful

piojo del norte
05-21-2012, 09:42 PM
I would not know, I assume that is basketball and I don't watch basketball or soccer.

On the other hand people like JMM make Mexico proud to have such disciplined and educated people. So strong and mentally tough. He is a role model to me. I know and understand pacquiao is a great example for the Philippines and its people, but like it or not the Philippines has nothing on Mexico's Juan Manuel Marquez.

If pacquiao is a 10, Juan Manuel Marquez is a 1 million in terms of excellence.

That is a real warrior no matter how many times you drop him he will rise and will continue on.

Great Heart of a champion.

i think being a clipper fan is more shameful

JRM
05-21-2012, 10:10 PM

As if Mexicans need more bad things for the rest of the world to talk about. Mexicans are already the most hated group of people on earth.

most hated people on earth? da ****k. USA is not earth.

Most hated people on earth are Americans.

The world has no problem with Mexicans.

And Primera.

Hop off my nuts. :bottle:

Why do you care how much money fighters make? . Shameful

-jose-
05-21-2012, 10:29 PM
I Always said there is no Hell, we live in it...Judgment day is not
to far away...

Primera
05-21-2012, 10:38 PM
hopefully the mayans were right

-Huey-
05-21-2012, 10:40 PM
to far away...

Este wey...:nonono:

Optimistic
05-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Some f*cked up ish, man.

cactusEG
05-21-2012, 11:26 PM
Crazy thing is I'm leaving to Mexico this month. Going to watch my self

bigsmoothh
05-21-2012, 11:27 PM
the sad thing is they do this to random people that work hard for their money..............

RIZO24
05-21-2012, 11:28 PM
These ****en people do not represent Mexican people.. I am so proud to be Mexican, i dont care what is going on over there.. What I question is why Mexico has become the attention of the media.. ****t like this happens in all parts of the world. Here in the USA it happens all the time, But you are not going to see the US media showing graphic videos of that. Come on people, the Italian mob in this country has been killing and terrorizing for over a hundred years, they invented cutting up people and putting them in bags and throwing them in the ocean. This country is the most violent country in the world but it seems that some people with power got the idea of using Mexico in a negative propaganda.. They want to blame Mexico and Mexicans for everything. Here they balme Mexican immigrants as scape goats for the current economic recession and politicians attack us for political purposes. All this hate for Mexicans has to end!!

Cuauhtémoc1520
05-22-2012, 11:23 AM
to far away...

Worse things have happened in the history of the world, you should read more and educate yourself about other world events that make what's happening in Mexico look like nothing.

Humans are greedy and lust for power, that will never change unless we change it ourselves and educate people.

hopefully the mayans were right

They were wrong, they just found another older calendar in Mexico that basically shows that everything these conspiracy theorists were completely wrong.

bigsmoothh
05-25-2012, 01:32 PM
tienen razon hay cosas mas peor que pasan en otros paises, lo que me cai en la punta de la riata es porque quieren darnos la de malos a nosotros lox mex?

Cuauhtémoc1520
05-25-2012, 03:13 PM
What happens in the video, I won't watch that sh1t someone tell me.

D.I.E.S.E.L
05-25-2012, 03:19 PM
What happens in the video, I won't watch that sh1t someone tell me.

Someone gets threatened and killed Scarface style. The bathroom scene.

!! AI-Holmes!!
05-25-2012, 03:22 PM
That's it??
I'm not in a hurry to watch that crap either

Cuauhtémoc1520
05-25-2012, 03:36 PM

They take a chainsaw to him? They show that on WSHH? wow

ChiRock773
05-26-2012, 01:28 AM

you got to be phuckin kiddin....

Most Mexicans are good people and compare Mexico to other Latin Countries Mexico is far less violent and has a lower murder rate than all of central america, venezuela, colombia....etc....

stop being a weak thin skinned weenie...

El_Forklift
05-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Wow....:nonono:

FRANKIE420
05-30-2012, 03:33 AM
viva marquez!!!! he makes me proud of my mexican heritage.... **** the zetas, those pieces of **** on video will get theres... Its the same pattern with these scumbags....

bigsmoothh
06-01-2012, 03:51 AM
alla en mi matamoros se mueren 10 por dia.............