Mars Volta
05-18-2012, 12:31 AM
i don't like the big lebowski i don't think it's all that funny

MalikKnucklez
05-18-2012, 01:22 AM
i think a good majority of Tarantino s**t is trash lol

dj Calleti
05-18-2012, 02:04 AM
I believe the godfather is a sh*tty ass series of movies.

They're all 6hrs long with a bunch of old men talking for 95% of it. Overrated movie which I'm sure everyone calls the GOAT cause everyone else does.

Mars Volta
05-18-2012, 02:12 AM
I believe the godfather is a sh*tty ass series of movies.

They're all 6hrs long with a bunch of old men talking for 95% of it. Overrated movie which I'm sure everyone calls the GOAT cause everyone else does.

:nonono: have you watched the whole movie? my father thinks the same but he hasn't seen it all the way through

Mars Volta
05-18-2012, 02:15 AM

pulp fiction is overrated imo

chiguy91
05-18-2012, 02:57 AM

whattt! haha. reservoir dogs and jackie brown? you can't tell me those films aren't good man. i can understand his other ones like kill bill and deathproof, i guess those aren't for everyone.

to me it's more of a genre. like i'm not into college themed comedies at all, or over the top sci-fi movies like transformers or avatar. just can't get into them. also not really into historical epic films like braveheart or gladiator. they just never really interest me, although i do think some films in these genres are good films.

bigsmoothh
05-18-2012, 03:49 AM
The madea movies

Primera
05-18-2012, 03:59 AM
There Will Be Blood.

And I have never see The Godfather, Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter

elgranluchadore
05-18-2012, 04:09 AM
whattt! haha. reservoir dogs and jackie brown? you can't tell me those films aren't good man. i can understand his other ones like kill bill and deathproof, i guess those aren't for everyone.

to me it's more of a genre. like i'm not into college themed comedies at all, or over the top sci-fi movies like transformers or avatar. just can't get into them. also not really into historical epic films like braveheart or gladiator. they just never really interest me, although i do think some films in these genres are good films.

jackie brown was trash , but the reservoir dogs ending was pretty good

MANIAC310
05-18-2012, 04:41 AM
The madea movies

I despise Tyler Perry

There Will Be Blood.

And I have never see The Godfather, Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter

I liked both.... Godfather is 1 of my all time favorites

I never watched Lord of the Rings ..... despite having all 3

#1Assassin
05-18-2012, 04:48 AM

i agree. pulp fiction is garbage, dont like jackie brown either. reservor dogs is decent and i liked the kill bill movies though.

one "great" movie i cant stand is goodfellas. watched it once and gave up halfway through, was persuaded to give it a second try and fell asleep watching right in the afternoon. it became like a challenge, can i get through this terrible movie?

finally on my third try i managed to sit through the whole thing but was painfully bored the whole time. had to pause it several times and walk around my apartment to keep from falling asleep.

-jose-
05-18-2012, 07:37 AM
The madea movies

This was the first thing that came to mind before reading
any of the post...don't understand how so many people
love these movies...

RIZO24
05-18-2012, 10:25 AM
I did not like pulp fiction!

RavshinRicRude
05-18-2012, 12:45 PM
i don't like the big lebowski i don't think it's all that funny

Starwars can suck ma cok.......all of them sh11tty movies.........I tried watching one one time and I almost fell asleep.....

any vampire movie......any movie involving fairies and goblins dragons and magic men in mid-evil times type ****.......those ring movies suck ***.....

Cleto_Reyes
05-18-2012, 12:54 PM
HARRY POOTER!! all of them are boring! zzzzz

RavshinRicRude
05-18-2012, 12:54 PM

pulp fiction is overrated imo

i agree. pulp fiction is garbage, dont like jackie brown either. reservor dogs is decent and i liked the kill bill movies though.

one "great" movie i cant stand is goodfellas. watched it once and gave up halfway through, was persuaded to give it a second try and fell asleep watching right in the afternoon. it became like a challenge, can i get through this terrible movie?

finally on my third try i managed to sit through the whole thing but was painfully bored the whole time. had to pause it several times and walk around my apartment to keep from falling asleep.

I did not like pulp fiction!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erroneous....erroneous on all counts!!! ya'll bite your tongue!!! It's taking every ounce of my new found self control not to kick every single one of you in the ding ding.........

im out!!!!!!!!!!!!

black.ink
05-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Star Wars i guess. I tried watching the episode 4 from the original trilogy. Just couldn't get into it. Then i think i ended up watching the final movie from the most recent trilogy with family, and yeah......quite **** really.

I've never watched a Lord of the Rings film so can't comment, but i'm with RicDaRula, i just can't seem to get into these wizard/elf/dragons type of film. Ah well.

Also, DAMN to the people mentioning Goodfellas, Godfather or Pulp Fiction. ATG films man. ATG.

TOBYLEE1
05-18-2012, 01:22 PM
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erroneous....erroneous on all counts!!! ya'll bite your tongue!!! It's taking every ounce of my new found self control not to kick every single one of you in the ding ding.........

im out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulp Fiction hands down one of the best movies ever.

TOBYLEE1
05-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Blade Runner for me, I never got the hype for that film.

Like most here I can't stand Tyler Perry movies.

For some reason I can't get into the James Bond movies

bigsmoothh
05-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Yall forgot the pirates of the carribean, those movies sucked major azz................

stefjonno1
05-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Pulp Fiction hands down one of the best movies ever.

Agreed. **** knows how anyone can hate that movie.I went to cinema to watch it when it came out, loved it then love it now.

In saying that i hate... I am legend. I walked out the cinema half way through. Same with that last batman movie with Heath ledger. I hate superhero drivel. I was only there as i was in a different town with not much to do.

bigsmoothh
05-18-2012, 01:44 PM
best movie ive seen in my life is true romance, this is the best movie ever................

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0AIbZDBC8tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TOBYLEE1
05-18-2012, 01:54 PM
best movie ive seen in my life is true romance, this is the best movie ever................

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0AIbZDBC8tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats another Classic for me.

TOBYLEE1
05-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Agreed. **** knows how anyone can hate that movie.I went to cinema to watch it when it came out, loved it then love it now.

In saying that i hate... I am legend. I walked out the cinema half way through. Same with that last batman movie with Heath ledger. I hate superhero drivel. I was only there as i was in a different town with not much to do.

I rather watch the OMEGA MAN instead of I AM LEGEND.

That last Batman movie I was shocked how good Ledger was in that movie. I differ in opinion there. He was unrecognizable in that flick

MANIAC310
05-18-2012, 02:25 PM
people really didn't like Pulp Fiction? it's 1 of the GOATs

JRM
05-18-2012, 02:27 PM
all of them.

movies are wack.

my op.

Mars Volta
05-18-2012, 03:01 PM

what? heath ledgers performance alone made that movie great

MANIAC310
05-18-2012, 03:12 PM
I hate the Batman movies..... the joker made the last one watchable.

infact Batman ruined his own movie. It should've just been a movie with the joker and the MOB

chiguy91
05-19-2012, 02:04 AM
I hate the Batman movies..... the joker made the last one watchable.

infact Batman ruined his own movie. It should've just been a movie with the joker and the MOB

i think nolan's batman trilogy (last one set to release) is a good batman series. the first one wasn't bad at all.

out of the lord of the ring films, i've seen the fellowship of the ring and the return of the king (1st & 3rd). the 1st one was okay, didn't really think much of it since i saw it in class. but the 3rd one was pretty good imo, lots of action compared to the 1st movie and what i've heard of the 2nd movie.
another series of films that i skipped out on and really don't plan on watching are the matrix. i saw the first one and didn't really like it. i couldn't get into indiana jones and 007 films either.

stefjonno1
05-19-2012, 02:53 AM
what? heath ledgers performance alone made that movie great

Heath ledger was great in the film but i hate action movies films like batman. Id rather watch an clever move like" The talented Mr Ripley"

Yeah "True romance" is also one of my fav films.