View Full Version : Dana White confirms Hendo vs Bones is next

SirChaelSonnen
04-22-2012, 02:37 AM
It's what it says in the title...

kaps
04-22-2012, 02:42 AM
Hendo's got one chance. I see Jones taking him down and subbing him in the first though. For a former Olympian Hendo's TDD is garbage. Dan has only got a 71" reach too.

MrRolltide91
04-22-2012, 03:16 AM
after he beats him he should try HW

TheKza
04-22-2012, 04:29 AM
What's the point. Silva v Jones, make it happen already.

Virgil Caine
04-22-2012, 05:53 AM
Credit to aka Michal at global-mma, but Jones throws a lazy left jab that he brings back to his body.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AitXnG5O7ko/T5ORQrFHn3I/AAAAAAAAJis/tir-HUKvGHo/s1600/6.gif

Picture a Henderson overhand right plugging this hole.

http://www.total******rts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

http://www.total******rts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gYvLbQ1ZZN4/TsixGQPg_hI/AAAAAAAAB6M/yFhWFI3Yi_o/s1600/ufc-139-rua-henderson-4.gif

Mark my words, Jones' game plan will be to avoid significant contact for the first couple rounds and then wear Henderson down. He's got the youth on his side, but Henderson may very well take him out. If it goes late, Jones probably wins, but Henderson can very well spark him out of there.

BKM-2010
04-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Hendo has a low puncher's chance. I think some of you WANT him to win, not that you actually believe he will.

Also last night showed Jones has a good chin, and will probably not get one punched by anybody, and Hendo is only going to be able to land 1 shot at a time(with no load up so there's even less power there) and plenty of guys have been able to take his bombs and keep coming.

Easy win for Jones. Afterwards, everybody and his grandma will claim Hendo is way too old, washed up, should retire etc.

Virgil Caine
04-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Hendo has a low puncher's chance. I think some of you WANT him to win, not that you actually believe he will.

Also last night showed Jones has a good chin, and will probably not get one punched by anybody, and Hendo is only going to be able to land 1 shot at a time(with no load up so there's even less power there) and plenty of guys have been able to take his bombs and keep coming.

Easy win for Jones. Afterwards, everybody and his grandma will claim Hendo is way too old, washed up, should retire etc.
Uhhhhh, well Jones is the obvious favorite here.

But Hendo does happen to have a fan or two.

Is that a major revelation or something to you?

BKM-2010
04-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Shogun and Fedor fans are butthurt about their losses to him, and I doubt it's 'Hendo fans' as much as Jones haters that are pulling for a Hendo win.

Sn1
04-22-2012, 12:08 PM
everytime Jones defeats a top guy, the haters line up the next guy that will "expose" Jones. it is sad and says more about fans than it does about Jones.

guy is a stud, has almost cleaned out the whole division, doesn't play it safe, doesn't LNP and still people hate him. just sad.

Virgil Caine
04-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Shogun and Fedor fans are butthurt about their losses to him, and I doubt it's 'Hendo fans' as much as Jones haters that are pulling for a Hendo win.

I love Henderson. And I was very happy when he beat Shogun (even though I love Shogun, but a little bit less than Hendo).

kaps
04-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Who doesn't love Dan Henderson? Of course I want Hendo to win, but read my first post in this thread. Quit sucking Jones dick.....

SirChaelSonnen
04-22-2012, 05:14 PM
He will gass to easily by looking for dat H-Bomb in the first couple rounds like against Shogun!!
A 12-13 inch reach advantage to Jones as well??? Lol Hendo has no chance but he'll get a big payday still, $150 g's for a big loss is a sacrifice anyone wud probably take eh

Banderivets
04-22-2012, 06:40 PM
he'll get a big payday still, $150 g's for a big loss is a sacrifice anyone wud probably take eh

LMAO That's supposed to be a big payday?

Man I feel said for MMA fighters...

As far as professional athletes go, their pay is utterly pathetic.

SirChaelSonnen
04-22-2012, 06:45 PM
LMAO That's supposed to be a big payday?

Man I feel said for MMA fighters...

As far as professional athletes go, their pay is utterly pathetic.

Yeah compared to Boxers, football, soccer, basketball players it's poor man. But he'll be landing double what he usually gets enit.

I'd be ****in hypin if i got paid $150 k for doin somethin I loved...

Get rich by fighting? lol dats ****in sick

Kimo
04-22-2012, 07:58 PM
I love Hendo but he's gonna get destroyed.

He's got a terrible size and speed disadvantage going on here. Jones will be aware of the right hand. Besides his gastank lasts about 2-3 rounds, add to that the pressure that Jones brings, it's gonna be bad.

F l i c k e r
04-22-2012, 08:25 PM
**** this fight.

Virgil Caine
04-23-2012, 02:12 AM
Yeah compared to Boxers, football, soccer, basketball players it's poor man. But he'll be landing double what he usually gets enit.

I'd be ****in hypin if i got paid $150 k for doin somethin I loved...

Get rich by fighting? lol dats ****in sick
You can only fight or do pro sports for a relatively short amount of time, which is why you should be paid a lot--not to mention the amount of money being made off of those guys by the promoters.