View Full Version : I did my research

Dorian
04-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Alistair overeem's testosterone levels were higher than they allow (6-1) but they did NOT FIND any anabolic steroid(s) in his piss/blood.

So he probably took just testosterone pills. And hes a 'roid freak' and yet Sonnen and Henderson and Rampage take the exact same thing but it's fine since they have a doctors note?

Everybody on TRT has jacked up testosterone levels in their fight preparations and then reduce it to normal (6-1) for fight night.

EIther legalize it or don't allow ANYONE to take testosterone. Only in MMA they allow a few guys to cheat and the rest can't.

Dorian
04-06-2012, 12:53 PM
He basically pulled a Dan Henderson without a doctors note. Dan is a 'american hero' and now Reem is a 'roid freak'.

Makes no sense.

THE REED™
04-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah but Dan Henderson doesn't look like he could suplex a dinosaur.

sigrab
04-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . :rofl:

Sorry bro, I just had to get that out of my system.

Dorian
04-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Dan went to losing fights to Middleweights and now knocking out heavy weights at age 40. Give me a break.

THE REED™
04-06-2012, 12:58 PM
But he can't suplex a dinosaur... so that doesn't matter.

sigrab
04-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Translation:

"I know he's juicing but I think others are too so it should be okay."

sigrab
04-06-2012, 01:03 PM
LOL @ reed. :lol1:

ABOSWORTH
04-06-2012, 01:03 PM

LMFAOOOOO!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dorian
04-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Sickest intro

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yNMZ8BetdSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MARKBNLV
04-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Sickest intro

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yNMZ8BetdSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You mad bro.

ABOSWORTH
04-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Quick, someone photoshop Reem pile driving a T-Rex. :rofl:

THE REED™
04-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Quick, someone photoshop Reem pile driving a T-Rex. :rofl:

I was just thinking that LOL

ABOSWORTH
04-06-2012, 02:29 PM
I was just thinking that LOL

If I had time, I'd do a crappy MS paint job.

piano man
04-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Sh1t happens.

:)

[ DUBBZZ ]
04-07-2012, 12:01 AM
:haha::haha:

Pretty Boy32
04-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Dorian the man is a bum, just accept it.

-Swizzy-
04-07-2012, 02:28 PM
But he can't suplex a dinosaur... so that doesn't matter.

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

kaps
04-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Dan has low testosterone levels to begin with. As far as I know he's the only guy who when about getting TRT legitimately....

Dorian
04-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Dan has low testosterone levels to begin with. As far as I know he's the only guy who when about getting TRT legitimately....

Why does he have low T levels? Because he juiced in Pride. Same reason why Rampage is on it and Shogun will probably go on it as well. Most past juicers have low T levels since they abused steroids in Pride and their bodies don't produce enough naturally anymore.

If Reem is bad for having hiigher T levels, than Dan and the rest should be viewed as 'juicers'

Ether
04-07-2012, 04:55 PM
So what's next for Reem? Back to Japan?

UFC HW Division is back to sucking again.

kaps
04-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Why does he have low T levels? Because he juiced in Pride. Same reason why Rampage is on it and Shogun will probably go on it as well. Most past juicers have low T levels since they abused steroids in Pride and their bodies don't produce enough naturally anymore.

If Reem is bad for having hiigher T levels, than Dan and the rest should be viewed as 'juicers'

Does Reem have a Dr clearance for TRT? If not he's cheating, you can claim the others are cheating too but they're doing it the legal way....

F l i c k e r
04-07-2012, 05:59 PM
I have a hard time believing a dude that jacked has low testosterone.

G A M E
04-07-2012, 06:46 PM
;11978475']:haha::haha:

I cant give green for your sig :sad:

G A M E
04-07-2012, 06:49 PM

they are juicers.. but dan is an american hero :usa: so its ok

http://www.home-gym-bodybuilding.com/image-files/bigger-stronger-faster.jpg

phallus
04-07-2012, 08:18 PM

Dan went to losing fights to Middleweights and now knocking out heavy weights at age 40. Give me a break.

I have a hard time believing a dude that jacked has low testosterone.

dan henderson is 41 years old, that's why he needs test replacement. sonnen could just be abnormal, i think he naturally does have too much testosterone, lolz....i like reem but his body doesn't look natural.

project xxx1
04-07-2012, 08:31 PM
80 percent of the mma boys are on juice.............

imo...

Harry Balls
04-08-2012, 12:56 AM
they get testosterone treatment because their levels are subnormal. probably due to abusing steroids in the past, but it's still not the same thing as what Overeem is most likely doing. Their treatment does not allow them any unfair advantages a normal healthy system wouldn't.

There's absolutely 0 chance Overeem is not cheating. I question the facilities of any person in denial about that. Next up you will tell me Hulk Hogan is clean.

With that said i don't give a flying ****. How big a hypocrite would one person have to be to be in awe of Phelps or Bolt during the olympics and at the same time expect PEDS to be outlawed?
I would be surprised if more than 20% of the contracted UFC-fighters were clean. Probably much lower than that.

What does piss me off to no end though is Overeem being a silly **** who can't handle his cycles, and therefore robs ME of a spectacular fight. Go **** yourself you unprofessional POS.

jmt225
04-08-2012, 01:44 AM
I agree with the OP... ban it all or let everyone partake in it.

If someone "needs" TRT to train, then they should be forced to quit the sport if a normal fighter can't be given the same luxury they are. Like someone mentioned, if these PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES "need" testosterone boost it's most likely because they abused steroids in the past, and if it's not that, then it's because they're aging. And like other sports, when you reach a certain age, you lose a step and there comes a time when you need to retire. How would NFL fans feel if someone like Jerry Rice was able to remain a top 3 wide receiver well into his forties because of a certain medication that other players weren't allowed to use? People would be pissed, and rightfully so.

Dorian
04-08-2012, 04:12 AM
I agree with the OP... ban it all or let everyone partake in it.

If someone "needs" TRT to train, then they should be forced to quit the sport if a normal fighter can't be given the same luxury they are. Like someone mentioned, if these PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES "need" testosterone boost it's most likely because they abused steroids in the past, and if it's not that, then it's because they're aging. And like other sports, when you reach a certain age, you lose a step and there comes a time when you need to retire. How would NFL fans feel if someone like Jerry Rice was able to remain a top 3 wide receiver well into his forties because of a certain medication that other players weren't allowed to use? People would be pissed, and rightfully so.

Thank you... Exactly what I'm saying.

Dan has a advantage, in training camp he can have his test levels much higher than a normal fighter and only reduces them for fight night but while he's training he's way over the limit.

It's Dana fault too, he should say 'TRT is legal in MMA but not in the UFC'

Mersey
04-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Overoid is on roids

Big BRICKS
04-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Dorian has been shattered. We all knew he was juicing man.

the_ilest
04-08-2012, 12:01 PM
meh don't care. that dude is still a beast

Big BRICKS
04-08-2012, 12:02 PM
meh don't care. that dude is still a beast

I know right.. You wouldn't be a man if you didn't want to see a juiced up monster knocking heavyweights out

THE REED™
04-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Nice avi Dorian :lol1:

Sn1
04-15-2012, 03:16 PM
you are defending a cheat.

doesn't matter who else cheated or who else got defended for cheating. cheating is cheating and Overeem was not only gonna cheat in a UFC title fight, he has now raised doubts over ALL OF HIS WINS [at HW at least]

I knew he was a cheat, just needed him to get caught, now maybe his retarded nuthugging "Ubereem" fans will STFU and admit, he was only great cause he fcuking cheated

- v e t -
04-15-2012, 03:24 PM
level the playing field

open class :)