View Full Version : Edgar vs Bendo 2 confirmed for this summer...

kaps
03-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Frankie Edgar ***8207; @FrankieEdgar

Rematch anyone??.......it's on!! Thanks to @danawhite@lorenzofertitta. Me and Henderson 2. Here we go!!

Read entire twitter... (https://twitter.com/#!/FrankieEdgar)

--

Dana White ***8207; @danawhite

Frankie Edgar and Ben Henderson rematch will be this summer

Read entire twitter.. (https://twitter.com/#!/danawhite)

kaps
03-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Bummer that the winner of Nate/Miller is going to be pushed back but I think they owe Frankie this rematch....

F l i c k e r
03-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Same result. He better not say "i thought i won." You want to win, don't get hit as much or hit him harder than he hit you.

ƒallenloki
03-06-2012, 08:17 PM
I like it... I think Bendo wins again, though. More convincing, albeit

Dice
03-06-2012, 10:07 PM
I kno people arent to crazy about it but i think frankie does deserve a rematch and u better believe if he loses to bendo again danas gonna force him to 145

elgranluchadore
03-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Well i dont think he deserves it, however the rematch will be interesting cuz edgar knows his usual point fighting wont score so i bet he's gonna try to be more aggresive and get koed

UglyPug
03-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Bummer that the winner of Nate/Miller is going to be pushed back but I think they owe Frankie this rematch....

Agree. . . Edgar deserves the rematch. . Not only was it razor-close, but Edgar definitely deserves another crack before the next contender in line. . .

KAPS, if Edgar wins the rematch, do you think Bendo should then get his rematch? Or the Diaz/Miller winner proceeds to fight next?

kaps
03-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Agree. . . Edgar deserves the rematch. . Not only was it razor-close, but Edgar definitely deserves another crack before the next contender in line. . .

KAPS, if Edgar wins the rematch, do you think Bendo should then get his rematch? Or the Diaz/Miller winner proceeds to fight next?

Depends on if it's a close fight or not. I like this rematch because both fighters have something to prove. Should be fireworks.....